Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:33:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BLKT] BlackToken | BITTREX IN WALLET | TOR | POS | P2P CHAT | MIXER  (Read 65871 times)
BlackToken (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:03:30 AM

You can't I have updated the wallets to not have debug.log reach such big sizes. Removed extra fluff which was not needed.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:09:25 AM

Hey dev, can you provide more details about your work on your previous two coins? Many people are talking about how darkcash dev abandoned the coin and didn't deliver on the promises, which rings a pretty big alarm for me. Then again, I like the fact that you're being transparent and open about your identity and whatnot.

So now I'm torn between what to think. I'd like to think that this will be a long term project for you, but because of the history of darkcash, I'm a bit hesitant. Anything to help with peace of mind? I'm sure there's others out there wondering about this as well.

That being said, this is probably the only thing keeping me from just tossing more btc at the orderbooks. Already picked up a couple thousand two days ago, and sold most on that recent price rise. Thinking of buying back in to hold for a longer period of time.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:18:34 AM

Come on irc guys
BlackToken (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:29:12 AM

Hey dev, can you provide more details about your work on your previous two coins? Many people are talking about how darkcash dev abandoned the coin and didn't deliver on the promises, which rings a pretty big alarm for me. Then again, I like the fact that you're being transparent and open about your identity and whatnot.

So now I'm torn between what to think. I'd like to think that this will be a long term project for you, but because of the history of darkcash, I'm a bit hesitant. Anything to help with peace of mind? I'm sure there's others out there wondering about this as well.

That being said, this is probably the only thing keeping me from just tossing more btc at the orderbooks. Already picked up a couple thousand two days ago, and sold most on that recent price rise. Thinking of buying back in to hold for a longer period of time.

problem with darkcash was first the launch. It launched and then so much power was thrown into it that the difficulty adjusted to be too high (1.2k X11) and it ended up getting stuck. So I relaunched and then it forked. That caused alot of trouble and only a few ended up with most of the coins. I ended up with 0 coins from that whole ordeal. Not to mention after I went to sleep people on twitter pumped it and when I woke up and it crashed I received many threats. Furthermore, I made alot of promises which required alot of work. All the threats and the big crash and the failed launch left a sour taste in my mouth so I decided to just quit.

This time I did not make any promises which I could not keep and I delivered on those that were made. I decided to make BlackToken and fix all the mistakes that were made with DarkCash, this is my final project which I will be working on for quite some time. Also, I have 10% of BlackToken so that is a huge incentive to keep on working on the coin. I am off to bed now and will answer any questions tomorrow.
Collegestudent

Activity: 518

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:31:12 AM

problem with darkcash was first the launch. It launched and then so much power was thrown into it that the difficulty adjusted to be too high (1.2k X11) and it ended up getting stuck. So I relaunched and then it forked. That caused alot of trouble and only a few ended up with most of the coins. I ended up with 0 coins from that whole ordeal. Not to mention after I went to sleep people on twitter pumped it and when I woke up and it crashed I received many threats. Furthermore, I made alot of promises which required alot of work. All the threats and the big crash and the failed launch left a sour taste in my mouth so I decided to just quit.

This time I did not make any promises which I could not keep and I delivered on those that were made. I decided to make BlackToken and fix all the mistakes that were made with DarkCash, this is my final project which I will be working on for quite some time. Also, I have 10% of BlackToken so that is a huge incentive to keep on working on the coin. I am off to bed now and will answer any questions tomorrow.

come on irc man important talk dude..
bitcoinwonders010

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:35:43 AM

dont know who is selling. i think panic selling any way don't care dev will prove them wrong with only 1.1million coins you will see this reach new heights
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:22:59 AM

the only problem here is dev's past as dev will deliver confidence will be built slowly. the reward here is too high to ignore. everyone would be all over this if ev was anonymous. keep delivering dev. tomorrow roadmap friday update on tokenmixer v2
barryzand

Activity: 574

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:17:48 AM

wow... such dumping...

altough the dev delivered something 75% of all the devs cant make... we are still being dumped... lmao...

Cryptoworld is being raped... coins with absolutely zero development are getting pumped like shit... while good coins with future perspective, are dumped like a madman...

I really hope you come up with something that will make all these dumpers feel sorry dev!

marketcap at current price is 40btc... what a joke...  Cheesy
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:32:03 AM

lol these must be people selling at loss. looking forward to tomorrow. this week gonna be interesting. picked up some at 4000 again.
adoress

Activity: 227
Merit: 103

SINTEZ LLC

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 09:58:12 AM

lol these must be people selling at loss. looking forward to tomorrow. this week gonna be interesting. picked up some at 4000 again.
great, there  is a oracle who has predictive power.  

during every shit coin dumping, someone will come out to say some words like what your said, and then people lost 99% invest at last

CRYPT by SINTEZ - Nextgen of WEB monetization - SINTEZ.IO
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 10:05:44 AM

great, there  is a oracle who has predictive power. 

during every shit coin dumping, someone will say some words like your said, and then people lost 99% invest

Last time I checked crypto it was still every man/woman for him/herself... taking advice from other people could turn out pretty bad... Wink

Anyway... Maybe I am missing something here... but what ive seen until now is,  a dev who can code, future plans talk in IRC wich sounded pretty good... ambition from the dev too develop something new (hard too find these days)...

Cant wait too see any whitepaper/roadmap Smiley
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:02:16 AM

great, there  is a oracle who has predictive power.  

during every shit coin dumping, someone will come out to say some words like what your said, and then people lost 99% invest at last

or every good coin have people saying words like yours. this is my opinion. if you wanna believe it, believe it. i'm just stating facts. about the coin and why is it a great coin and has potential for where it is. everyone can make up their own mind. cryptos are unpredictable anything can happen. follow what you think is right
Epimetheus
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 12:22:08 PM

OMG what happened to the price? 3k? WTF. Why are you guys selling this low? Cheesy
bitcoinwonders010

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:34:09 PM

OMG what happened to the price? 3k? WTF. Why are you guys selling this low? Cheesy

nothing to worry this time next week we will have made 10x our money
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 01:39:39 PM

Yes well people are dumping this coin @3000 when they bought @higher price Smiley

This seems like they are dumping just because they want to manipulate the price to go down Smiley and to buy a lot of coins in no price Smiley

That's what I see.
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 01:54:09 PM

I don't care. I am still thinking that we will break 20k next week Cool Too much potential here. Low supply. Working dev. Good enough for me.
GaliX

Activity: 504

1NtkLdA98eGnsn8nEKpBGRd2VYGNBkGzd6

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:12:16 PM

Yes well people are dumping this coin @3000 when they bought @higher price Smiley

This seems like they are dumping just because they want to manipulate the price to go down Smiley and to buy a lot of coins in no price Smiley

That's what I see.

I mean this coin was never lower then 3k... very few people were able to buy maybe 0,1-0,3 btc worth BLKT back then.
If you are so bad at trading an panic sell at a lose you should stop trading altcoin. You will just constantly lose money.

Why do you sell guys? It's not like this coin is worthless, it actually has a value higher then then the day 1 price because it was unclear back then what the developer will bring to this coin. But he actually delivered something special already and more things will come.

It's not like this coin is worthless like Vootcoin or any other bullshit outthere.

I agree the developer isn't the cleanest and be trustworthy developer in our world. But he can work on that and create trust.
Until now this coin had a good start and has a lot of potential if the Developer proofs he is not just someone who wants to scam people.

His first steps to get some trust were:
-delivering the coinmixer he was probably developing for a other coin that failed like he explained.
-PoD - CryptoAsian just does his job and it's pathetic to believe the FUDer saying CryptoAsian is a scamer and does PoD for money. Why do you guys even belive this bullshit?
-He said at the release of the coin where he was developer before and what happened there. So basically everybody investing in this coin should know that and shouldn't get supprised by that and panic sell after hearing he was involved in darkcash.

-Yes he mined a lot of coins. But I understand that. Why would anybody create a coin and work on it without holding bigger parts of it? All you guys saying something diffrent should question yourself if you would work hard for a coin if you have nearly no benefits out if this. You could say he opened a new business and holding 10% of the assets as motivation / earning for the upcoming time. He also showed the his address + Wallet at PoS  mining. He is on top making sure it's a bit harder at least to 51% attack this coin since nobody if you 12 year olds is going to stake this coin for sure. All you guys want is get rich in 1 day and if it doesn't and you lose money you cry like little bitches.

What created the most trust for me at least is:

He didn't create tis coin by with a new name. He said who he is and what happened.
Would you guys rather believed him if he would have left out all this things and just created this coin with a new name without history? As it seems you guys would have trusted the same person much more if he wouldn't have told everything about his past and just created the coin anonymously. What a shame.

In the end this coin has a lower Market Cap then Vootcoin and Vootcoin is just pure trash scam without any developer or anything. Just bag-holder left praying for a miracle.
Blacktoken will go up for sure. It's young and full of potential without any bagholder supressing the price for ever. I am not going to put too much money in this since FUD can destory everything. But I am happy to buy from you at this price level since I don't see it go lower then this any time soon.

Trade:   Forex (€/$...) - Stocks(Apple, Google..) - Commodities(Gold, Oil...) and Indices(S&P 500, Dax...)
All with BTCitcoin only -----   https://1broker.com ----- up to 200x Leverage & since 2012 ---
barryzand

Growcoin Chief

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:16:35 PM

That's what I see.

I mean this coin was never lower then 3k... very few people were able to buy maybe 0,1-0,3 btc worth BLKT back then.
If you are so bad at trading an panic sell at a lose you should stop trading altcoin. You will just constantly lose money.

Why do you sell guys? It's not like this coin is worthless, it actually has a value higher then then the day 1 price because it was unclear back then what the developer will bring to this coin. But he actually delivered something special already and more things will come.

It's not like this coin is worthless like Vootcoin or any other bullshit outthere.

I agree the developer isn't the cleanest and be trustworthy developer in our world. But he can work on that and create trust.
Until now this coin had a good start and has a lot of potential if the Developer proofs he is not just someone who wants to scam people.

-delivering the coinmixer he was probably developing for a other coin that failed like he explained.
-PoD - CryptoAsian just does his job and it's pathetic to believe the FUDer saying CryptoAsian is a scamer and does PoD for money. Why do you guys even belive this bullshit?
-He said at the release of the coin where he was developer before and what happened there. So basically everybody investing in this coin should know that and shouldn't get supprised by that and panic sell after hearing he was involved in darkcash.

-Yes he mined a lot of coins. But I understand that. Why would anybody create a coin and work on it without holding bigger parts of it? All you guys saying something diffrent should question yourself if you would work hard for a coin if you have nearly no benefits out if this. You could say he opened a new business and holding 10% of the assets as motivation / earning for the upcoming time. He also showed the his address + Wallet at PoS  mining. He is on top making sure it's a bit harder at least to 51% attack this coin since nobody if you 12 year olds is going to stake this coin for sure. All you guys want is get rich in 1 day and if it doesn't and you lose money you cry like little bitches.

He didn't create tis coin by with a new name. He said who he is and what happened.
Would you guys rather believed him if he would have left out all this things and just created this coin with a new name without history? As it seems you guys would have trusted the same person much more if he wouldn't have told everything about his past and just created the coin anonymously. What a shame.

In the end this coin has a lower Market Cap then Vootcoin and Vootcoin is just pure trash scam without any developer or anything. Just bag-holder left praying for a miracle.
Blacktoken will go up for sure. It's young and full of potential without any bagholder supressing the price for ever. I am not going to put too much money in this since FUD can destory everything. But I am happy to buy from you at this price level since I don't see it go lower then this any time soon.

Well said man... I completely agree with you on this  Wink
Epimetheus
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 02:23:45 PM

That's what I see.

You basically summed up the reasons for me to buy Smiley Include the fact that there is only 1M supply and this should be able to break 100k in a few weeks. But next weeks target will probably be 20k-30k range.
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 02:24:52 PM

I don't care. I am still thinking that we will break 20k next week Cool Too much potential here. Low supply. Working dev. Good enough for me.

Seems like good traders removed their coins at the moment from an exchange Smiley Volume is pretty low according to what it was before.

Next week will be very exciting =]
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: