Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:57:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][RSU]█ ReserveShare █ NXT AE | FAIR distribution | First POR| UNIQUE Source  (Read 256260 times)
curT

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:37:38 PM

I have checked through the mynxt.info wallet and can't seem to find anyway to move the assets which I can't see to anywhere else.  Anyone familiar with how to get these assets moved to my local wallet?

Im still relatively new to this NXT asset thing so any help would be appreciated.  And no I am not moving them to dump I just like to physically see my holdings and keep them in cold storage.

i used my mynxt.info acct info to claim. Will this be a problem ?

If you can open your mynxt.info wallet on a windows wallet or at trade.secureae.com then it shouldnt be a problem as your account has the assets just mynxt cqn't handle it.
BlackMarket

Activity: 322

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:38:40 PM

I have checked through the mynxt.info wallet and can't seem to find anyway to move the assets which I can't see to anywhere else.  Anyone familiar with how to get these assets moved to my local wallet?

Im still relatively new to this NXT asset thing so any help would be appreciated.  And no I am not moving them to dump I just like to physically see my holdings and keep them in cold storage.

Try this https://trade.secureae.com/#14285820955872321553
when you login make sure you choose Nxt Client Login
and you can trade your assets
Bl4ckw00d

Activity: 810
Merit: 500

https://ironx.io IRONX

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:51:57 PM

Thanks for helping!  The only problem I am having is that when I created mynxt online wallet account I don't recall having a secret passphrase generated so i don't know what to put in there.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:55:37 PM

The first three buy order accounts have 38,000 RSU in total. Stop selling for so cheap. It probably belongs to the same person. I can bet you that you'll be dumped upon later, so hold tight till we get to 10 NXT minimum Undecided You guys don't know how to create demand. If only the dumpers could have held for a day or two, we would be sitting comfortably at 5-10 NXT Embarrassed
I don't think that belongs to the same person.
And why is that? Each of the 3 accounts have only a few NXT so that the RSU can be sent to another address. All the incoming NXT to these addresses are from NXT-LVKY-Q9KY-5Q2Z-AV9JA. Still you think that these do not belong to the same person Huh Congrats to dumpers for already creating a whale Lips sealed

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
g3rszpi

Activity: 728

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:31:30 PM

The first three buy order accounts have 38,000 RSU in total. Stop selling for so cheap. It probably belongs to the same person. I can bet you that you'll be dumped upon later, so hold tight till we get to 10 NXT minimum Undecided You guys don't know how to create demand. If only the dumpers could have held for a day or two, we would be sitting comfortably at 5-10 NXT Embarrassed
And why is that? Each of the 3 accounts have only a few NXT so that the RSU can be sent to another address. All the incoming NXT to these addresses are from NXT-LVKY-Q9KY-5Q2Z-AV9JA. Still you think that these do not belong to the same person Huh Congrats to dumpers for already creating a whale Lips sealed

Ok.you are right. But 38k is just the 3.8 % i think that's not that much, and maybe it's not a problem if the dumpers are out from RS, because by this there could be built a stronger community.

Anyway it's funny how the people are begging and complaining about their shares. They can't wait few hours to get something free. And after they get it, they dump . lol. I can't understand.
ReserveShare (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:11:33 PM

Taking in considertion that there are many FAKE requests, we are changing the method of claiming your shares.
Fortunately we've discovered these fake request and we haven't transfered any RSUnits to these Fake accounts.

IMPORTANT

From now on the claim your RSUnits you have to send a PM to 'ReserveShare' with your Email address which you've used for registration, your NXT Wallet ID, which looks like NXT-____-_____-____-____-____. , and your NXT Account Public key.

Who've already made a request with the Drive Form method, don't needs to send a PM. These Requests will be processed. Send PM only if more than 24 hours passed since you've claimed your share.

Thank you for your understanding, and sorry for inconvenience.

ReserveShare-100% Free-First PoR-New Source Code
g3rszpi

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

Taking in considertion that there are many FAKE requests, we are changing the method of claiming your shares.
Fortunately we've discovered these fake request and we haven't transfered any RSUnits to these Fake accounts.

IMPORTANT

From now on the claim your RSUnits you have to send a PM to 'ReserveShare' with your Email address which you've used for registration, your NXT Wallet ID, which looks like NXT-____-_____-____-____-____. , and your NXT Account Public key.

Who've already made a request with the Drive Form method, don't needs to send a PM. These Requests will be processed. Send PM only if more than 24 hours passed since you've claimed your share.

+1.
Soo many scammers over here
ticoti

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:24:00 PM

I claimed it but I think that time was over
Any new chance? Tongue
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:26:12 PM

NXT-LVKY-Q9KY-5Q2Z-AV9JA
that nxt address belong to BTER exchange i think.
http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/details.php?action=ac&ac=9529893552967478846
MyPotPlantDied

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:51:29 PM

I can confirm that this is incorrect as one of those accounts (the one with close to 15k RSU in it) belongs to me. If you check the records, you will see that I only received 1k from the giveaway. The rest I bought freely on the exchange (the other poster is correct, the NXT came from BTER). After I researched ReserveShare and what they are trying to build, I knew that I wanted in (and in big) because I believe this has some real potential.

Why did I buy so many RSU? Uh hello, people want to dump and give them away for nothing then that is entirely up to them and nothing can stop that as people want quick BTC. Someone is going to buy them, might as well be me, a person who believes in the project, as opposed to someone who is just looking for a quick pump and dump.

By the way, a good rule in life is to focus on what YOU have and what YOU can do to improve YOUR situation, not what someone else has.
mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:55:00 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2014, 08:23:58 PM by mishax1

Did anyone managed to deposit BTC to https://trade.secureae.com and get NTX automatically, it's stuck on "Converted BTC to NXT" process when I try to fund my account  Undecided

*Shit, it converted only after 5 hours and I'm still waiting for the NXT to be delivered to my account.  Sad
g3rszpi

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:55:55 PM

By the way, a good rule in life is to focus on what YOU have and what YOU can do to improve YOUR situation, not what someone else has.

+100000
iaminitnow06

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:15:40 PM

I can confirm that this is incorrect as one of those accounts (the one with close to 15k RSU in it) belongs to me. If you check the records, you will see that I only received 1k from the giveaway. The rest I bought freely on the exchange (the other poster is correct, the NXT came from BTER). After I researched ReserveShare and what they are trying to build, I knew that I wanted in (and in big) because I believe this has some real potential.

Why did I buy so many RSU? Uh hello, people want to dump and give them away for nothing then that is entirely up to them and nothing can stop that as people want quick BTC. Someone is going to buy them, might as well be me, a person who believes in the project, as opposed to someone who is just looking for a quick pump and dump.

Time will tell my friend, time will tell. Welcome aboard Smiley

NEM(NEW ECONOMY MOVEMENT) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.0 | http://forum.nemcoin.com/ | http://altnemo.com/
NBOCOW-D45UHF-A7CJUX-HK7PD3-KUEXEP-PMECIZ-BJFP
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:18:15 PM

Thanks for helping!  The only problem I am having is that when I created mynxt online wallet account I don't recall having a secret passphrase generated so i don't know what to put in there.

if you save or remember passphrase  when you cretaed in mynxt.info, use that passphrase to login at offline wallet or trade.secureae.com then you can trade your assets
MyPotPlantDied

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 09:06:56 PM

Time will tell my friend, time will tell. Welcome aboard Smiley

Thanks, I am happy to be aboard! I hope I didn't come off as sounding harsh, I just meant to say that since there will always be dumpers in the beginning, one can look at it in two ways: damn dumpers, you're feeding the whales... look how much this guy has.  Or, awesome, people don't seem to realize the potential of this project and are dumping, here is MY chance to buy  Smiley

Anything below 10 NXT is a steal so there is plenty of time for anybody who wants more to buy them at a great rate on the AE, before the wallet is released.

Now is the time to buy in on ReserveShare, join the community, promote it and help the dev any way we can!
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 10:08:04 PM

just dump your free shares man  Smiley
xzhybbs

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 12:40:52 AM

Too good, like fresh coins, want to join him! Don't want to miss! I hope you can give me a share!
BlackMarket

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 02:36:30 AM

SELL SELL
Coinmin

Activity: 483

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:00:38 AM

I have filled the claim form about 3-4 days ago. Please check my data, dev. PMed you.
davien

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 03:18:19 AM

IMPORTANT

+1.
Soo many scammers over here
yepp,scammers gonna scam.... anytime,anywhere....

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: