Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 10:12:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XCH] ★ ClearingHouse - Freedom by Blockchain ★  (Read 119078 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 06:02:04 AM

Hi XCH community,

I just made a Clear wallet account and first off, I'm impressed by the 'smoothness' of clearinghouse. 

Devs or community sorry if the following have been asked before but I was wondering...

• Is there any potential for ClearingHouse to be an actual decentralized exchange in the future? I mean, I can see that tokens can be traded as far as I'm aware, but I'm talking about on a scale of an exchange like Bittrex or early days of Mintpal? I would just feel safer storing my coins on a decentralized exchange instead of worrying if my coins will still be in whatever exchanges I left them in when I wake up in the morning
  • Will more games be added? R-P-S is a great way to earn (or lose) tiny amounts of XCH, but other games that let you bet more XCH would be nice.

Thanks for your time.

i wish someone would make a blockchain based blackjack game, that would be so nice

this would be amazing. in time, btcdrak is here to stay. so its not a regular pump n dump like other coins. slow progress.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TechGen

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 04:47:41 PM

I'm finally happy with my via position. ViaCoin, along with xch represent my first ever alt coin positions. And let me say this: those of you who have been buying/holding these coins are soon going to be very happy as ViaCoin is on the cusp of real world adoption.
TechGen

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 29, 2014, 07:23:44 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2014, 07:41:26 PM by TechGen

Hi XCH community,

I just made a Clear wallet account and first off, I'm impressed by the 'smoothness' of clearinghouse. 

Devs or community sorry if the following have been asked before but I was wondering...

• Is there any potential for ClearingHouse to be an actual decentralized exchange in the future? I mean, I can see that tokens can be traded as far as I'm aware, but I'm talking about on a scale of an exchange like Bittrex or early days of Mintpal? I would just feel safer storing my coins on a decentralized exchange instead of worrying if my coins will still be in whatever exchanges I left them in when I wake up in the morning
  • Will more games be added? R-P-S is a great way to earn (or lose) tiny amounts of XCH, but other games that let you bet more XCH would be nice.

Thanks for your time.

i wish someone would make a blockchain based blackjack game, that would be so nice

Soon, but not blackjack. Poker, and much sooner than you expect.
ePesoInitiative

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:19:42 PM

We're trying to build a faster distribution script using clearinghoused. But the documentation has missing links.

http://clearinghoused-build.readthedocs.org/en/latest/BuildingFromSource.html

Missing link:
https://github.com/ClearinghouseXCP/clearinghoused#examples

Could anyone point us to any documentation that will help us build a faster distribution using clearinghoused? Thanks.

I'm thinking of using an online form and then extract data from it and then feed it to clearinghoused. Any thoughts on how to do this?

In the meantime, we will be continuing distribution by clearwallet.co  Cry

btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 30, 2014, 06:30:20 PM

We're trying to build a faster distribution script using clearinghoused. But the documentation has missing links.

http://clearinghoused-build.readthedocs.org/en/latest/BuildingFromSource.html

Missing link:
https://github.com/ClearinghouseXCP/clearinghoused#examples

Could anyone point us to any documentation that will help us build a faster distribution using clearinghoused? Thanks.

I'm thinking of using an online form and then extract data from it and then feed it to clearinghoused. Any thoughts on how to do this?

In the meantime, we will be continuing distribution by clearwallet.co  Cry

Make sure you install v0.10.4 viacoind, your viacoin.conf should have txindex=1
then start the daemon with viacoind -daemon (and if you already have it installed, use viacoind -daemon -reindex

Installation is like this:

Code:
sudo apt-get install python3
git clone https://github.com/clearinghouse/clearinghoused_build
cd clearinghoused_build
sudo python3 setup.py

You should then edit your ~/.config/clearinhoused/clearinghoused.conf with your viacoin RPC details.

You can then run the the command clearinghoused server
then give it commands with a separate instance of just run clearinghoused help
cryptosalmon

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:46:56 AM

Is there a reason we cant get on clearwallet right now??
I keep getting "no server to connect to" msg for last couple hours

Just got wallet to open after i posted this.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:48:09 AM

Yeah I tweeted from @clearwallet - we're doing some maintenance. Will be another 30 mins I guess.
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:49:20 AM

You can use https://207.29.221.121/ as a temporary backup. It will work just the same but with a certificate warning
Altcoin4life

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:58:14 AM

This is a $4,000 question for me, can you please answer as I'd like to invest in XCH if it is gaining a value outside of typical crypto.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=699278.msg9388185#msg9388185

sempyper

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 03:21:28 AM

zinga contract aquired, clearinghouse to moon now
Altcoin4life

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 05:26:02 AM

Here's some quick and very relevant metrics worth pointing out.

First, congratulations to all of you holding XCH at these prices.  Let me explain why.

Lets do a quick estimation.  Total VIA converted into XCH is around 9.6% of all VIA.  Unless I'm mistaken, that means we say the total XCH is worth around 10% of total VIA.  So with the market cap of VIA sitting at $1.126M, that puts the market cap of XCH at around $112,000.  

Now look at four very simple things.

1.) XCH has competent developers advancing the coin / exchange.  
2.) XCH was just listed on BTer, easily one of the most exciting exchanges it could be listed on (again Drak overdelivering)
3.) XCH is 25 x faster than XCP (as VIA is 25 x faster than BTC), and I believe speed is critical in p2p transactions (or any transaction for that matter).
4.) XCP (Counterparty) has a market cap of $5.13M & BitsharesX has a marketcap of $63M.  (I'm not saying XCH should immediately be valued in near these, but as time progresses and the platform gets traction, I'd be very surprised if it wasn't priced at least near XCP).

I can't think of another coin as undervalued as XCH is right now, except maybe Bitmark.  The utility of Clearinghouse should be obvious, and with time (just as it took Counterparty time) you'll see more and more users migrating over to this platform, simply because it's so damn fast and with transactions speed is everything.  But what's most exciting is that XCP shows us clearly where a "comparable" is priced at.  In fact, if you look at any bitcoin2.0 play, you'll notice they tend to have some of the highest market caps in the space (XCP, BTSX, etc.).  So unless I'm living in the twilight zone, I think you'll see XCH eventually surface significantly in value.  It's very clearly and mathematically not supposed to be anywhere near a $112k market cap.  

Just my 2 cents to help put things in perspective.

-Ed  

Ed,

You couldn't be more correct, I invested partially because of your insight. If this proves true I owe you a few btc.

CECVW
Legendary

Activity: 961

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:58:47 AM

how can you buy XCH, I can not see in any exchange

⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲     WIRELESS COIN     ⏲⏳⏲⏳⏲
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
⏲  FORUM THREADGITHUBTWITTERSLACK 1 #time-travellers-yet/#wlcSLACK 2 #21_tickets/#wlc  ⏲
canej

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 11:59:28 AM

check out bter... https://bter.com/trade/xch_btc
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 12:08:17 PM

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xch
aciddbboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:31:16 PM

I have a noob question ;

I have some XCH in an echange and i want to send them to my clear wallet .

Is the XCH adress a Viacoin adress?

I mean , in my clear wallet , i can see a Via coin and XCH balance attached to a single viacoin adress and that adress is the one i used to sent my via when i wanted to burn them.

So , where do i send my XCH ? Do i send them to the same viacoin adress ? Because i cant see any XCH adress :S .
btcdrak (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:33:43 PM

I have a noob question ;

I mean , in my clear wallet , i can see a Via coin and XCH balance attached to a single viacoin adress and that adress is the one i used to sent my via when i wanted to burn them.

So , where do i send my XCH ? Do i send them to the same viacoin adress ? Because i cant see any XCH adress :S .

Yes. All assets are owned and controlled by your viacoin private key, so that means they are "stored" in you viacoin address also. You can see them at xch.blockscan.com
mrakbox

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:42:28 PM

http://xch.blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=ZYNGA

http://xch.blockscan.com/assetInfo.aspx?q=ZNGA

What is this?!
aciddbboy

Activity: 36

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 01:45:21 PM

I have a noob question ;

Yes. All assets are owned and controlled by your viacoin private key, so that means they are "stored" in you viacoin address also. You can see them at xch.blockscan.com

Thank you !
Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:08:58 PM

Scam Asset possibly??
I wouldn't buy until confirmation

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
Altcoin4life

View Profile
October 31, 2014, 02:15:55 PM

No matter what they do (zynga) they made the right choice using Clearinghouse. I'll be happy to see XCH go up 100x over the coming months. It is nice that getting in now means cheaper coins. Apparently others know this too as the value of XCH is rising.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: