Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin TANKING...opinions on future outlook both nearterm and long term?  (Read 6546 times)
Jhyrachy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:15:20 AM

huge jump by litecoin!
now back over 0.01!

I'm getting tired of all this manipulation :/
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:46:59 AM

For me LTC seems still high overpriced. Sometime it was THE altcoin. Now its just another one.

The market cap is still very high. If you put in the cap #5 at the same level of DRK i.e. the price will get to 1usd or below, where it should be.

little Litecoin is just going through its birth process none of the others on the Cap (top 20) (apart from Quark) flow with any free market force. (perhaps Zeta)

if ASICs proliferate Litecoin has a chance - if not its going to slip into obscurity.

sorry i'll add FTC and Prime to that list - they "pretty much" flow with the free market more or less.

Litecoins volume in USD today is nearly $7,000,000 ranking 2nd behind BTC

Many coins are in the top 15 for volume of trade.  For example Ripple, Darkcoin, Doge and Monero all trading 5 or 6 figure volumes (USD) so far today.

So far today Quarks volume is $1920.  LOL.

If by "fluid with the market" you are talking about liquidity...  well Quark is losing badly and is in 56th place as an alt.

have you read any of his "threads"? He is a huge troll and the best action would prolly be to put him on ignore.

suck a dick bagholder - as for "yada yada volume"

yeah all (most) Crypto are price manipulated retard - you can come on here an pretend you don't know that, you will achieve the result of looking like a "fucktard" < (that's a mix between a fucked retard i assume?)

I'm here to laugh at you the Litecoin bagholder. that's why i'm commenting on here.

feel free to put me on ignore, and i'll continue to laugh at your massive loss. (that you will likely never recover)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
instacalm

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:50:42 AM

I'm here to laugh at you the Litecoin bagholder. that's why i'm commenting on here.
i'll continue to laugh at your massive loss. (that you will likely never recover)

Why laugh at other people's losses? Sounds rather primitive to me.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 11:53:51 AM

i'll continue to laugh at your massive loss. (that you will likely never recover)

1. learn economics.

2. then don't ever invest in an IPO scam.

point 2 is going to hurt your bottom line.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
instacalm

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:55:44 AM

1. learn economics.

Your answer is completely unrelated to my comment.
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:03:04 PM

1. learn economics.

oh sorry let me fix that:

1. I don't care what you think.

2. I've been talking about crypto fundamentals for s long time, if you got caught up in a "meme" and ignored those fundamentals + arrogantly mouthed off publicly, yes i find the fact that people thought economics didn't matter very amusing.

your name is "instacash" and you support an IPO scam.

Questions?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
instacalm

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:04:33 PM

1. learn economics.

oh sorry let me fix that:

1. I don't care what you think.

2. I've been talking about crypto fundamentals for s long time, if you got caught up in a "meme" and ignored those fundamentals + arrogantly mouthed off publicly, yes i find the fact that people thought economics didn't matter very amusing.

your name is "instacash" and you support an IPO scam.

Questions?

Your answer is still completely unrelated to my comment. On a sidenote, I do not support any "IPO scam".
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:05:59 PM

Man China looks nasty...  an extended drop looks likely.

no worries, smoothie is watching like a hawk to save Litecoin when it's most needed Smiley

I guess not. Keep on crying buddy.  Roll Eyes

here comes the IPO scam squealing:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737251.0

already including Bitcoin in there ha ha

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Keyara

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:07:49 PM

The future for litecoin is not looking well.

Someone need to to build a good payment infrastructure and market it to merchant to change its outlook.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:09:51 PM

digitalindustry is right, Litecoin is shit.

now his argument that if u laugh at other ppl cuz of losses is because of "economics" is obviously fucking moronic,  i would just argue that its a character question.  if u have character like the digitalindustry u laugh at other ppls losses so u can feel better urself !

~CfA~

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:19:10 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 12:41:17 PM by digitalindustry

now his argument that if u laugh at other ppl cuz of losses is because of "economics" is obviously fucking moronic,  i would just argue that its a character question.  if u have character like the digitalindustry u laugh at other ppls losses so u can feel better urself !

~CfA~

well you should put it in context -

if there were two people standing at the edge of a cliff .

and person 1 wrote extensive white papers explaining to person 2 that if they walk off that cliff they will fall to their death.

person 2 arrogantly tells person 1 they are wrong etc.

then walks off.

what should person 1's reaction be?

shock and surprise?

------------------

what the Litecoin bag-holders should do is now is learn a lesson and rationalize the fact that total IPO scams could now promote themselves as "Crypto leaders" by scamming both market cap and total price manipulation

this is the "Vermin Supreme" theory i.e as he explains it :

the "Best Rat" could look like the best option.

** i don't think this will be the case.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 12:49:40 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=673552.new#new

I'll keep adding them for your (and my) viewing pleasure

: D

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:52:49 PM

~CfA~

and person 1 wrote extensive white papers explaining to person 2 that if they walk off that cliff they will fall to their death.

then walks off.

shock and surprise?

------------------

what the Litecoin bag-holders should do is now is learn a lesson and rationalize the fact that total IPO scams could now promote themselves as "Crypto leaders" by scamming both market cap and total price manipulation

i dont really understand ur english, ur metaphor and ur theory brother.  but maybe u r right cuz u r smart.

~CfA~

forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:59:47 PM

LTC/BTC pair kicks back a little

yolo
digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:02:10 PM

~CfA~

then walks off.

shock and surprise?

------------------

i dont really understand ur english, ur metaphor and ur theory brother.  but maybe u r right cuz u r smart.

~CfA~

in an almost totally manipulated market - there is a risk that the "most manipulated" could be put forward as the "most successful" etc.

it won't happen, "because decentralization."

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

digitalindustry have u thought about offering cryptocurrency classes online at skype or something for a good fee (1 btc or so)? im sure many would join and sign up for yer lessons !

~CfA~

digitalindustry

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:12:09 PM

digitalindustry have u thought about offering cryptocurrency classes online at skype or something for a good fee (1 btc or so)? im sure many would join and sign up for yer lessons !

~CfA~

we can all do it for free -

out of all this torrent of shit here will come a general consensus, we can all help each other learn.

but it's a great idea.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
From Above

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:16:15 PM

~CfA~

we can all do it for free -

out of all this torrent of shit here will come a general consensus, we can all help each other learn.
+1

~CfA~

Hfleer

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

Changing avatars is currently not possible.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:16:01 PM

For me LTC seems still high overpriced. Sometime it was THE altcoin. Now its just another one.

The market cap is still very high. If you put in the cap #5 at the same level of DRK i.e. the price will get to 1usd or below, where it should be.

little Litecoin is just going through its birth process none of the others on the Cap (top 20) (apart from Quark) flow with any free market force. (perhaps Zeta)

if ASICs proliferate Litecoin has a chance - if not its going to slip into obscurity.

sorry i'll add FTC and Prime to that list - they "pretty much" flow with the free market more or less.

Litecoins volume in USD today is nearly $7,000,000 ranking 2nd behind BTC

Many coins are in the top 15 for volume of trade.  For example Ripple, Darkcoin, Doge and Monero all trading 5 or 6 figure volumes (USD) so far today.

So far today Quarks volume is $1920.  LOL.

If by "fluid with the market" you are talking about liquidity...  well Quark is losing badly and is in 56th place as an alt.

have you read any of his "threads"? He is a huge troll and the best action would prolly be to put him on ignore.

suck a dick bagholder - as for "yada yada volume"

yeah all (most) Crypto are price manipulated retard - you can come on here an pretend you don't know that, you will achieve the result of looking like a "fucktard" < (that's a mix between a fucked retard i assume?)

feel free to put me on ignore, and i'll continue to laugh at your massive loss. (that you will likely never recover)

Then you are shit out of luck because I don't hold LTC or anyone non-innovative POW coin. (like Quarkshitcoinscam)

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
rikkejohn

Activity: 644

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:15:56 PM

here we go

November last year, and this is on the cards again ...

The bottom was about 0.0075

Way oversold Territory right now, we might see that bottom i agree, expecting a strong rally in under 48 hours.

I see that price has been decreasing with bitcoin, every time  bitcoin rises so does LTC,   I been following this for the past 24 hours, so all wee need is bitcoin to go back up and so will litecoin, or am I wrong cause thats what I had been analyzing

If I remember correctly, the last spike for LTC coincided with a BTC pump by Mark Karpeles (allegedly). At least one of the previous spikes on the chart was when BTC crashed completely .... it went down to around 60 dollars.

I'm hoping this happens again, a good old bitcoin dump and LTC pump.

LTC at 0.045, and I'll be laughing at Darkota and his little friends.

Then I can swap my LTC for BTC at a good price (although I would have done that around the mid-20s).

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: