Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 06:34:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Litecoin TANKING...opinions on future outlook both nearterm and long term?  (Read 6546 times)
zolace

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:35:44 AM

I'm a ltc bagholder (my biggest holding), alts have flooded the market but sooner or later an alt crash will drive most to ltc as the reserve. As I don't trade fiat I'm personally indifferent to its price v USD, for me though hopefully most my other bags improve Vs ltc so I can increase my ltc holdings.
For the increase my fiat types I think ltc below $5 has greater profit potential then btc, though a sudden btc rise would lower ltc further, such a btc rally would sooner or later drag ltc up.

yes very good analysis, I think so this will happen, though im seeing alot of panic selling dont get why though, unless is all part of pump and dump scheme

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Tradingriver

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 05:57:33 AM

the coins changing owners increased sharply

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets

now over 3million US $ a day. would they more people want to sell, then people want to buy.
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:03:08 AM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 06:16:36 AM by smoothie

Your definition of "Fair" has little to do with being "honest". My reputation is 100% clean with only honest deals. Nice attempt at being passively aggressive. Doesn't work on me buddy lol  Grin Grin Grin

Like I said keep back pedaling. Sure was funny to see you call me out just to get corrected on what you thought happened.

Your view of what is fair and what I believe is fair doesn't constitute one or the other is right or wrong. But you have to concede you made the claim and then when getting called out on it in a bet you basically backed out because you didn't like the "terms".

Not surprising.  Roll Eyes

You may have a 100% clean reputation in making deals doing trades, but this doesn't have anything to do with your attempt to take advantage of the counterparty when making a bet. Which in my book registers as playing unfair. Sure, you like to win, who doesn't, but I see that principles of noble conduct are a vague concept to you. Well, it talks much about your upbringing and what has been embedded as moral conduct unto you when you were in tender age. That basically defines what a man is in his later age. I don't care if you did thousands of trades with other people, you tried to take advantage of me in our bet and you were called out, simple as that. Now stop being a baby and calling me aggressive, be a man.

Oh, and Litecoin is still going below 0.008 in 2014.

I love how you overlooked what I said about you saying "Fair" and "Honest". "fairness" does not imply how honest or dishonest one is... get it straight.  Roll Eyes

LOL stop being a baby? You ended up bringing this up in your original comment in this thread to me... Remember? Look who is the baby and also couldn't get the facts straight in your attempt to call me out.

Don't presume you know anything about me and my "upbringing". As if you would know ...

I called you out on your claims in the form of a bet and you declined. That tells me you didn't really believe in your claim. Nothing more. Obviously you didn't let it go given you brought it up again in a failed attempt to "call me out" and not have all the facts straight.

Why should anyone take you seriously if you can't even get the facts straight of what you were calling me out on in the first place?

For all to see...  Grin Grin

Nice try to down play my honesty level by attempting to make me out to be a predator in terms of the bet. What a baby you appear to be lol.

I wasn't calling you anything but passively aggressive...not just aggressive. There is a difference. Perhaps you should look that up before you start getting your facts wrong...again. lol  Grin Grin Grin

Oh and I never said Litecoin wasn't going down below 0.008 in 2014...it was only when a time period came into play did I mention it. haha

Lastly, it HAS everything to do with my honesty track record  as I have done multiple bets on this forum with no issues. You are the first to throw a fit and fail at doing it. Thank you for the entertainment. Kiss Kiss Kiss

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:15:40 AM

Oh and I never said Litecoin wasn't going down below 0.008 in 2014. haha

You could be a rotschild if you got a dollar each time you try to play with words. Are/were you a lawyer by any chance? Smiley In the end it all boils down to your trying to save your face now that you were called out. The only way to save your reputation is to admit you had tried to take advantage of me by setting unfair terms of the bet. But I don't expect you to do that, of course, given what I think about your moral principles. Well, I am not the one to make the first step to save your reputation, I don't get any benefits from that, you're the one who has to do it, only you can help yourself Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:19:27 AM

Oh and I never said Litecoin wasn't going down below 0.008 in 2014. haha

You could be a rotschild if you got a dollar each time you try to play with words. Are/were you a lawyer by any chance? Smiley In the end it all boils down to your trying to save your face now that you were called out. The only way to save your reputation is to admit you had tried to take advantage of me by setting unfair terms of the bet. But I don't expect you to do that, of course, given what I think about your moral principles. Well, I am not the one to make the first step to save your reputation, I don't get any benefits from that, you're the one who has to do it, only you can help yourself Smiley

My reputation has nothing to do with this bet lol.

Oh noes I am going to be outted as a dishonest person because the guy who couldn't get the facts straight and chose to decline my bet is now calling me dishonest because he disagreed with the "fairness" of a simple bet.

I'm shaking in my boots.  Roll Eyes

You must be new here  Cheesy as you can't troll me or attempt to make me succumb to your attempt to make me fear about my reputation being at risk.

LOL please make me laugh more!  Grin

Oh noes Oh noes Oh noes!   Grin Grin Grin

I'll leave you with this... "Unfair" is a subjective word as your definition of what it means and what I believe it means obviously differ.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

zolace

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:25:39 AM

the coins changing owners increased sharply

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/litecoin/#markets

now over 3million US $ a day. would they more people want to sell, then people want to buy.

im seeing sellers selling higher and the ones are panicking are sellling lower to get what ever they can get for there coin, sad these traders get all itchy to let go undervalued coins at the moment I bought some and now holding for a long time

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:26:44 AM

smoothie,

check out post #39 of this thread, all I asked you was a simple question as a sort of friendly nudge which you could just make a joke about and it'd be all over Smiley You were the one who had to bring all this out again about that bet. Now you ended in the position where you have to explain yourself away. That'll teach you a lesson. Or not. Old habits die hard, as they say Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:28:30 AM

smoothie,

check out post #39 of this thread, all I asked you was a simple question as a sort of friendly nudge which you could just make a joke about and it'd be all over Smiley You were the one who had to bring all this out again about that bet. Now you ended in the position where you have to explain yourself away. That'll teach you a lesson. Or not. Old habits die hard, as they say Smiley

Oh you mean the post where you :

1. Got the value wrong and had to remind you what was really discussed just to have you say "whatever"?

2. Decided to bring something up that obviously I thought was over with?

3. Attempted to call me out on a bet that you yourself backed out on?

Tongue

And after all of that have the audacity to call me dishonest / predator / baby? Yes I will speak up when you attempt to put me into a category like that.

Oh and I forgot one...talking about my upbringing as if you know anything about me.

Very classy buddy.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:35:09 AM

smoothie,

1. Got the value wrong and had to remind you what was really discussed just to have you say "whatever"?

Tongue

And after all of that have the audacity to call me dishonest / predator / baby? Yes I will speak up when you attempt to put me into a category like that.

smoothie,

sure you can speak up. That doesn't change anything. You behave like a baby now. You tried to take advantage of me by setting unfair terms of the bet. That was a dishonest act towards me. Now your reputation is at stake and you have to protect it by offering excuses. Good luck with that Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:37:16 AM

smoothie,

Tongue

smoothie,

sure you can speak up. That doesn't change anything. You behave like a baby now. You tried to take advantage of me by setting unfair terms of the bet. That was a dishonest act towards me. Now your reputation is at stake and you have to protect it by offering excuses. Good luck with that Smiley

In.....your....opinion.

Are you done crying now? lol  Roll Eyes

This doesn't in any way tarnish my reputation. Please try and see if it does. Honestly I think you are in over you head here buddy.

BTW welcome to the forums newbie.  Grin

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:39:17 AM

In.....your....opinion.

Are you done crying now? lol

Since we're both laughing at this little non-issue obviously, let's call it a day Smiley unless you have anything else to add to this heated debate Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:40:14 AM

In.....your....opinion.

Are you done crying now? lol

Since we're both laughing at this little non-issue obviously, let's call it a day Smiley unless you have anything else to add to this heated debate Smiley

I guess that's a "Yes"? lol

Heated debate? No just having fun over here watching a newbie attempt to get the best of me...and then fail. Oh noes!  Grin haha

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:41:24 AM

I guess that's a "Yes"? lol

If this helps you sleep better, coinsider it yes Smiley
cAPSLOCK
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 5127

Whimsical Pants

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:42:47 AM

Man China looks nasty...  an extended drop looks likely.
devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:45:04 AM

no worries, smoothie is watching like a hawk to save Litecoin when it's most needed Smiley
smoothie
Legendary

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:46:17 AM

no worries, smoothie is watching like a hawk to save Litecoin when it's most needed Smiley

I guess not. Keep on crying buddy.  Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:50:59 AM

See, a friendly nudge again and you overreact Smiley
Why would I cry, I sold all my Litecoins in March.
zolace

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:54:45 AM

See, a friendly nudge again and you overreact Smiley
Why would I cry, I sold all my Litecoins in March.

I hope you gona buy soon im waiting for more dumping till 5 then willl be buying 2 btc worth of ltc next will it should rise back to 6

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
devphp

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 06:57:59 AM

I hope you gona buy soon im waiting for more dumping till 5 then willl be buying 2 btc worth of ltc next will it should rise back to 6

No, I am not buying Litecoin again. It's clearly dying. I would put more trust in Dogecoin now than I would in Litecoin, not that Dogecoin is very promising either, but at least Dogecoin hit the rock bottom and Litecoin hasn't yet.
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 11:20:31 AM

dam closing in on a 5 er.

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: