Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:05:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375270 times)
Redrover

Activity: 181
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:23:55 PM

Just a question... How much Magi could someone collect mining on a dual core cpu? Would it worth it for someone with free electricity?

Just a question... How much Magi could someone collect mining on a dual core cpu? Would it worth it for someone with free electricity?
Depends on the blockreward. But with free power its always good! Grin

Trick question because of the changing block reward, but on average, based on this weeks stats, you might get about 1-2 coins a day, but if that block reward jumps up, then you could get more.  There's no correct answer to your question other than I suppose, if it's free then it's worth it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:27:59 PM

Now that is a good way to earn some free Magi for newbies and average XMG users alike. I've added them to my bookmarks. If there could be an XMG faucet like Moonbit.co.in where you decide when to claim from faucet (and your earnings accumulate over time) then it would be awesome.  Grin

That would be nice. Do you use that website? (Moonbit.co.in)
If they add Magi there i will make a donation there.

I use that site everyday and let my earnings accumulate over time. Since you can claim every 5 minutes, you can choose to claim current amount or just leave it there and claim earnings as you please, they will accumulate over time. I make around 8000 satoshi weekly from this faucet. It is pretty cool. If they would add a Magi faucet like the Bitcoin one mentioned previously, it will be great.  Cheesy
If you use that website maybe you could send in a request there Abiky?

I will try contacting them today for a request for Magi to be added. As soon as they reply my message, I would let you know any updates. It will be really great if they would add XMG to their faucet.  Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:44:47 PM

Thanks Abiky! Thats very nice.

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2015, 09:48:17 PM

ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 12:22:38 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2015, 12:45:47 AM by ontopicplease

Hi, I downloaded the blockchain and wanted to make a backup of the wallet. Now on the bottom of the wallet, I got this message; "checkpoint is too old, wait for blockchain to download or notify developers".
So, my question is what do the developers say to this? Don't want to be rude and I know everyone is working hard here, but can we expect some big progress in 2016, besides things that don't win the war in my opinion; like lotteries and the staking events?
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:21:01 AM

Hi, I downloaded the blockchain and wanted to make a backup of the wallet. Now on the bottom of the wallet, I got this message; "checkpoint is too old, wait for blockchain to download or notify developers".
So, my question is what do the developers say to this? Don't want to be rude and I know everyone is working hard here, but can we expect some big progress in 2016, besides things that don't win the war in my opinion; like lotteries and the staking events?

well really it is to simple of solve like update checkpoints in the source or directly remove the message too from the code, let's wait what say the Dev
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 06:07:57 AM

well really it is to simple of solve like update checkpoints in the source or directly remove the message too from the code, let's wait what say the Dev
Yes thats right. Joe is working on new wallets. After that there will be more improvements. Magi community already talked about that here in the main thread. Don't know exactly what pages that was.
I will search for those posts and give you the links.
Magi team knows that improvements are very important. Did you notice the unique Proof of Interest campaign already. That one is very nice for the community. Last two times it gave the people 6% interest after the short campaign period.
Thats more interest Banks give you!
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=5721.0

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 06:53:02 AM

Hi everyone  Smiley

It's been....far, far, far too long since I've been here.  A LOT has happened to me personally (mostly bad, LOL) and as a result, have been out of the loop regarding Magi - my first altcoin experience.  I'm tearing up just thinking about it  Cheesy

I'm stopping by this thread in regards to the 2nd PoM campaign (or was it a PoI?) which I invested a lot of time in - but unfortunate circumstances took me away from being able to keep up to date with mining XMG.  

When were those rewards given away - and how can I get what I worked for?  I don't even have my original wallet any more - but I did find a wallet.dat file on my PC...and I'm sure I can provide further proof of ownership if someone offers the assistance.  I was so proud to be a part of this community - CPU mining Magi on 5 different PCs (lol), sharing links and other XMG info across the internet, helping the genius wizard Spexx with his programs (I'm so so sorry I couldn't continue assisting you).....

.....but then BAM! I crashed into a pole, shattered my leg & ripped my head open, had to drop out of school, attend rigorous physical therapy sessions, ended a five year relationship, finally started walking again & began working non-stop while going back to school through the physical and mental pain...and now here we are  Shocked

By the way...how's everyone doing?  Grin Grin Grin

Someone fill me in on what's been going on!

(and please help me recover the XMG rewards I should've claimed...thanks in advance)

Best wishes to everyone,

OBAVi
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:04:55 AM

Hi everyone  Smiley

It's been....far, far, far too long since I've been here.  A LOT has happened to me personally (mostly bad, LOL) and as a result, have been out of the loop regarding Magi - my first altcoin experience.  I'm tearing up just thinking about it  Cheesy

I'm stopping by this thread in regards to the 2nd PoM campaign (or was it a PoI?) which I invested a lot of time in - but unfortunate circumstances took me away from being able to keep up to date with mining XMG.  

When were those rewards given away - and how can I get what I worked for?  I don't even have my original wallet any more - but I did find a wallet.dat file on my PC...and I'm sure I can provide further proof of ownership if someone offers the assistance.  I was so proud to be a part of this community - CPU mining Magi on 5 different PCs (lol), sharing links and other XMG info across the internet, helping the genius wizard Spexx with his programs (I'm so so sorry I couldn't continue assisting you).....

.....but then BAM! I crashed into a pole, shattered my leg & ripped my head open, had to drop out of school, attend rigorous physical therapy sessions, ended a five year relationship, finally started walking again & began working non-stop while going back to school through the physical and mental pain...and now here we are  Shocked

(and please help me recover the XMG rewards I should've claimed...thanks in advance)

Best wishes to everyone,

OBAVi

Hey Obavi.
Wow thats a story amigo.
Good to see things are going better for you.
You know the beauty of our awesome Magi community and there is no presure.
You are always welcome.
Little update for you.
Joe is working on new improved wallets.
Also there will be improvements on the algo and PoS-II. Magi has own android app. The awesome Proof of Interest campaign is open for register.
Check the link here:http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=5721.0
Magi entered the top 100 on coingecko. Smiley
With the raise of btc Magi value is stable.
The Magi Newyear lottery is open for buying tickets.
Don't know if you were there but Magi added on Cryptsy and on the verified market of Bittrex.
Hope somebody can help you with recover your wallet/balance. Always welcome to ask help or questions here. Regards 111magic

theRattler

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:47:17 AM

Watching, sounds good!
theRattler

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:31:02 AM

Hey guys i am interested in Coin Magi - can anyone recommend some good info points?

Cheers
goldlabel

Activity: 575
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2015, 12:46:36 PM

Hi everyone  Smiley

Best wishes to everyone,

OBAVi

Yo OBAVi,
I see its going alot better with you now and i hope all be great again.
Welcome back, its great to see you here again. Wink
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 02:02:18 PM

Hey guys i am interested in Coin Magi - can anyone recommend some good info points?

Cheers
Short version of the OP is here: http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=4544.0

Specific questions check the OP here or just ask in this thread. You are welcome!

Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:15:34 PM

Yes thats right. Joe is working on new wallets. After that there will be more improvements. Magi community already talked about that here in the main thread. Don't know exactly what pages that was.
I will search for those posts and give you the links.
Magi team knows that improvements are very important. Did you notice the unique Proof of Interest campaign already. That one is very nice for the community. Last two times it gave the people 6% interest after the short campaign period.
Thats more interest Banks give you!
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=5721.0

You could check to see if your running version v1.2.3.0 or v1.2.3.1 I think the latest update should fix that error.  If your block height matches that of exchanges and block explores then I believe you can safely ignore that error, transactions should work fine.  Backing up the wallet can be done any time without a sync of the blockchain just by copying the “wallet.dat” file.  It is a good idea to fix this and run the latest version though, but I believe a major update is in the works so we could see what Joe has to say about it.
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 05:42:00 PM

Hi everyone  Smiley

Best wishes to everyone,

OBAVi

Welcome back!  Sorry to hear about your issues, and glad to hear your on the road to recovery. Smiley

If you have your original 'wallet.dat' file from your first wallet and it should contain all the coins you mined and rewards you earned.  Depending on when you made the backup it should have the saved data from the address book as well.  (If you used over, I think 50 or so addresses or added a password without making a backup afterwards you might have an issue recovering coins though)  You can replace the 'wallet.dat' file in the hidden data directory and restart the wallet and see if everything is there for you.  (Closing the wallet application first before moving the 'wallet.dat' file is a good idea) I would try that at first, after saving the 'wallet.dat' file currently in the directory if you have anything currently in the wallet.
myveryown

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:08:21 PM

Been mining this on my RPi2, love it! Wink

It is a hell of a lot of fun when you mine XMG with your Raspberry Pis. I have four of them and can't stop mining and staking XMG. Also, I use the computers at college for this task. It is so great to mine XMG while doing my homework.  Cheesy

Do you have a guide i could follow to get one of my Pi2's running as a wallet / miner please ?
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:18:07 PM

Been mining this on my RPi2, love it! Wink

It is a hell of a lot of fun when you mine XMG with your Raspberry Pis. I have four of them and can't stop mining and staking XMG. Also, I use the computers at college for this task. It is so great to mine XMG while doing my homework.  Cheesy

Do you have a guide i could follow to get one of my Pi2's running as a wallet / miner please ?

Hey I'm glad you are interested into mining and supporting Magi with your Raspberry Pi. Here are some links to help you get started:

http://www.m-talk.org/viewtopic.php?t=88  - Mining Magi on Pi 2

https://raspi2miner.wordpress.com/2015/12/08/build-your-magicoin-xmg-wallet/  - Building Magi wallet for Pi.

Hope this helps. Have fun with Coin Magi!  Cheesy

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 07:32:45 PM

Ah nice Abiky. Well done! Smiley

111magic
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:17:09 PM

Don't miss this and test your luck! Smiley

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 09:24:54 PM

Excellent! Maybe I will give this a try and see if I can get lucky. After all, what have I got to lose? This is great. Magi is coming up with new and exciting stuff.  Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 ... 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 [604] 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: