Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:57:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 1310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [XMG] MAGI | CPU mining | mPoW | mPoS | [MagiPay]  (Read 2375280 times)
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 07:43:21 AM

guys buy more and hold _ magi can skyrocket someday so high and it will be amasing

Based on what? Volume is very low. Pressure on the sell side. What is the catalyst for it to rise?

a reduced POW inflation
by eliminate the trick reward waves that miners abuse

this could increase the value of existing coins a lot
its not only less inflation
its also fresh generated coins in the right hands
legit small miners with a single a a few CPUs

and not like now a few big miners earn most coins and flood market with cheap coins

what is the reward waves trick u might ask.....

as we all know XMG use a mechanic that with more hashrate the rewards are reduced
with low hashrate/miningdifficulty the rewards are increased

like everey diff adjusting engine this reward adjusting engine is always delayed

this means if difficulty is low and rewards are high u could throw in massive hashrate and earn a few high reward blocks
once the adjustments reduced rewards because of high hashrate u stop mining waiting till difficulty low and rewards high again

the big miners can abuse this maximize their mining gains
the small 24/7 miners are wasting their electrical energy to mine the low reward blocks
and have a much worse coin/invested energy rating

so my prediction is if the next wallet contain a fix for this exploitable POW mining mechanic
and a increase of the rewards for people who really support the network (example 24(7 run a node in staking mode
then this coin can raise a lot in value x5 is not unrealistic even x10 in range if other innovations will come

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lxxtikk
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 11:39:45 AM

guys buy more and hold _ magi can skyrocket someday so high and it will be amasing

Based on what? Volume is very low. Pressure on the sell side. What is the catalyst for it to rise?

a reduced POW inflation
by eliminate the trick reward waves that miners abuse

this could increase the value of existing coins a lot
its not only less inflation
its also fresh generated coins in the right hands
legit small miners with a single a a few CPUs

and not like now a few big miners earn most coins and flood market with cheap coins

what is the reward waves trick u might ask.....

as we all know XMG use a mechanic that with more hashrate the rewards are reduced
with low hashrate/miningdifficulty the rewards are increased

like everey diff adjusting engine this reward adjusting engine is always delayed

this means if difficulty is low and rewards are high u could throw in massive hashrate and earn a few high reward blocks
once the adjustments reduced rewards because of high hashrate u stop mining waiting till difficulty low and rewards high again

the big miners can abuse this maximize their mining gains
the small 24/7 miners are wasting their electrical energy to mine the low reward blocks
and have a much worse coin/invested energy rating

so my prediction is if the next wallet contain a fix for this exploitable POW mining mechanic
and a increase of the rewards for people who really support the network (example 24(7 run a node in staking mode
then this coin can raise a lot in value x5 is not unrealistic even x10 in range if other innovations will come
x10 can be easy , lets see devs working
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:02:58 PM

The market is going crazy today, we've gone from a price of 2307 up to 4242 in just a few hours. Lots of trading going on =) I love days like this. Missed out on some of the trading but managed to get a few buys and sells in the middle of the bull/bear push. =)
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:10:29 PM

The market is going crazy today, we've gone from a price of 2307 up to 4242 in just a few hours. Lots of trading going on =) I love days like this. Missed out on some of the trading but managed to get a few buys and sells in the middle of the bull/bear push. =)
Looks like Magi (XMG) receives lots of attention at the moment.
News about the new Proof of Interest campaign might help with that! Smiley

Some Poloniex info:

Last Price
24hr Change
31.29%
24hr High
24hr Low
24hr Volume: 18.53080580 BTC / 566606.39964813 XMG

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:22:45 PM

low volume and buy/sell, large price swings happen with small amounts

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:24:20 PM

funny _someone put buy wall at 1 sat 10 btc.  Grin
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 02:27:58 PM

I spotted that too - they must be very optimistic. I was hoping for this kind of volatility last week when somebody took out the 4BTC buy wall.
111magic
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 03:26:31 PM

Hi all

Below the CONCEPT RULES from the Magi Proof of Interest campaign IV
Could you all take a look and give me some feedback?

Question 1: Whats your opinion about those rules? Are the rules good or would you like to see some rules different?

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Banks do give interest but not very much! Magi does this better!
The Coin of the Magi is the digital currency of the future, fair unique and for all people living everywhere!

Rules for the Magi Proof of Interest 4 2016!

The base is very simple.
Time period: The Proof of Interest will last 3 months.

When can I register to participate? Registration will be open: 15-sept-2016  (Magi's birthday) & will be closed at 15-oct-2016.

How do I sign up? Tell me that you want to join the PoI here: WILL FOLLOW
Registration is done by posting your XMG address replying on Bitcoingarden or PM me here (Bitcointalk).

What information should I include? Write your participating wallet XMG address in a reply here: WILL FOLLOW
Only one address allowed to join. Reminder: No exchange wallet-address!!!

The team will check the address initial balance, and that balance will start participating in the Proof of Interest campaign.
(With the use of the Block explorers)

When will I receive my interest? Interest will be paid after 15-jan-2017 (Interest period will be 3 months)

What happens if I have more XMG in my wallet on 15-jan-2017? You will receive interest on the amount present in your wallet on that date. (Advantage participant)

What happens if I have less XMG in my wallet on 15-jan-2017?
You will not receive any interest from campaign, if your initial balance has decreased more than 15% at the campaigns end! (Drawback participant)

What happens if I have used XMG to pay for goods? This has no negative effect on your interest. (Receipt required)

How will be interest distributed? The interest will be distributed by means of a specific calculation. This can be influenced by the number of participants, level of the fund and total number of coins that participate. Team will check addresses random and record the coins in that address. Based on that the interest calculation will be done! (With the use of the Block explorers)

Who will pay the interest for this Proof of Interest campaign? I received donations (at the moment 25.000 XMG)
(Love this guy)
On his request, the donor will remain anonymous! Payouts will be done by me.

Interest will be paid to the designated wallet-address.
Changes of participating address during the Proof of Interest is possible only once per user in the 3 months period (changing is not advisable, though).
Exchanges or wallet-address on an exchange are excluded from participation.

Your XMG balance for joining the Proof of Interest has to be min. 1000 XMG.
To make it more fair for all people the max amount of XMG you can use to join the Proof of Interest campaign will be 25.000 XMG
Example: Dave joins the Proof of Interest campaign with his wallet-address. The balance of his wallet is from the start of the campaing 44.000 XMG
The Proof of Interest campaign will give him interest over the first 25.000 XMG.
This will be more fair and stimulates the idea of decentralized currencies. Otherwise only the richer get richer right?

NOTE: The team reserves it's right to send a warning to a drawback member, that his balance is decrease more than 15% on their regular random balance checks.
There will be a limit set for the amount of people who can join the Proof of Interest. Will Follow!!
Remember the more coins you have in your wallet the higher the amount of coins you will receive by interest!

NOTE: these are concept-rules! Please give your opinion or ask questions.
Magi likes to launch a fair & awesome new Proof of Interest campaign for the great community! Smiley

bitcoin: bc1qyadvvyv29z08ln2ta7g3uqwzkscr7wq4p09wuz
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2016, 03:44:21 PM

not funny
he increase the buyorder BTC value

so basical its a fake buyorder to fool noobs
by see wow healthy total buyorder BTC value

if someone think a 80% pricejump could be more than pump and dump then u are naive

slow and steady grow is whats real anything else is trading games

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
My9bot

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 04:22:18 PM

Hi all

Question 1: Whats your opinion about those rules? Are the rules good or would you like to see some rules different?

Thanks in advance!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Coin of the Magi is the digital currency of the future, fair unique and for all people living everywhere!

The base is very simple.

When can I register to participate? Registration will be open: 15-sept-2016  (Magi's birthday) & will be closed at 15-oct-2016.

Registration is done by posting your XMG address replying on Bitcoingarden or PM me here (Bitcointalk).

What information should I include? Write your participating wallet XMG address in a reply here: WILL FOLLOW

The team will check the address initial balance, and that balance will start participating in the Proof of Interest campaign.

When will I receive my interest? Interest will be paid after 15-jan-2017 (Interest period will be 3 months)

What happens if I have more XMG in my wallet on 15-jan-2017? You will receive interest on the amount present in your wallet on that date. (Advantage participant)

You will not receive any interest from campaign, if your initial balance has decreased more than 15% at the campaigns end! (Drawback participant)

What happens if I have used XMG to pay for goods? This has no negative effect on your interest. (Receipt required)

How will be interest distributed? The interest will be distributed by means of a specific calculation. This can be influenced by the number of participants, level of the fund and total number of coins that participate. Team will check addresses random and record the coins in that address. Based on that the interest calculation will be done! (With the use of the Block explorers)

Who will pay the interest for this Proof of Interest campaign? I received donations (at the moment 25.000 XMG)
(Love this guy)

Changes of participating address during the Proof of Interest is possible only once per user in the 3 months period (changing is not advisable, though).

To make it more fair for all people the max amount of XMG you can use to join the Proof of Interest campaign will be 25.000 XMG
Example: Dave joins the Proof of Interest campaign with his wallet-address. The balance of his wallet is from the start of the campaing 44.000 XMG
The Proof of Interest campaign will give him interest over the first 25.000 XMG.
This will be more fair and stimulates the idea of decentralized currencies. Otherwise only the richer get richer right?

NOTE: The team reserves it's right to send a warning to a drawback member, that his balance is decrease more than 15% on their regular random balance checks.
There will be a limit set for the amount of people who can join the Proof of Interest. Will Follow!!
Remember the more coins you have in your wallet the higher the amount of coins you will receive by interest!

Magi likes to launch a fair & awesome new Proof of Interest campaign for the great community! Smiley

yeah !!! i love your idea

I'm better with code than with words-SatoshiNakamoto
Espers [ESP]SiteOnBlockchain
Johnny00

Activity: 896
Merit: 553

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:02:37 PM

What is the interest rate and is it annualized rate or the 3 month rate?

|
We plan to invest over
$1 billion in the regulated, licensed,
and legal businesses to build the IOB Mesh
|
Same Token,IOB
Multiple Regulated
Security Token
ICOs Across the World.
|
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
GITHUB
REDDIT
中文电报群
MEDIUM
BITCOINTALK
LINKEDIN
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 05:07:12 PM

What is the interest rate and is it annualized rate or the 3 month rate?

You only know the interest rate after the end of the campaign. It depends on how many people join and and how many is raised. I have no idea if it is annualised or not Huh.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 06:58:51 PM

Hi all

Thanks in advance!

The base is very simple.

(Love this guy)

Awesome, the campaign sounds great (once again) - I like the rules, they are very fair. I've sent you a PM with my details. Thanks for arranging this again. Magi is the best coin!
lxxtikk
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2016, 10:17:48 PM

30 btc trading volume at polo today looks good , hope to see 1000 btc volume someday and price 500k  Cheesy
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 06:58:41 AM

30 btc trading volume at polo today looks good , hope to see 1000 btc volume someday and price 500k  Cheesy
Haha, I like your optimism. Trading volume and volatility has been great over the last 24 hours. I've managed to really strengthen both my buy and sell chains.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 07:21:03 AM

Haha, I like your optimism. Trading volume and volatility has been great over the last 24 hours. I've managed to really strengthen both my buy and sell chains.
At the current rate - most of my sell chain could be gone in the next 48 hours. I'll need to move onto a different trading strategy if that happens.
Magnesium

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:02:54 AM

At the current rate - most of my sell chain could be gone in the next 48 hours. I'll need to move onto a different trading strategy if that happens.
35 btc volume today _tomorrow can be 100 and more , dont sell cheap ,it will be 20k floor price next year
Coins-R-Us

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:04:43 AM

The POI-4 Campaign looks great, 111magic!

The only thing i have got to mention is, there could be
some confusion over the "." versus "," used in the numbers.
To some of us, 25,000 is 25 thousand, and 25.000 is 25.
Need to spell out "thousand" every time, i guess.

In the past i was confused by the date format, but i see
you have fixed that by spelling out the month abbreviations.
Good job.
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:29:36 AM

The POI-4 Campaign looks great, 111magic!

The only thing i have got to mention is, there could be
some confusion over the "." versus "," used in the numbers.
To some of us, 25,000 is 25 thousand, and 25.000 is 25.
Need to spell out "thousand" every time, i guess.

In the past i was confused by the date format, but i see
you have fixed that by spelling out the month abbreviations.
Good job.
Yes, its 25,000. They use a . as a thousand separator in a lot of Euope. The .000 is a good giveaway
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
September 03, 2016, 09:30:37 AM

35 btc volume today _tomorrow can be 100 and more , dont sell cheap ,it will be 20k floor price next year
Most my XMG is stored away for staking =) just the XMG that is earmarked for liquidity is running low - still have quite a lot left though =)
Pages: « 1 ... 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 [677] 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 ... 1310 »
  Print  

Jump to: