Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:45:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs!  (Read 78330 times)
ShameOnYou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:54:14 PM

Guys, only less than 50k of the free coins have been sent out. It really can't be that big of a deal when almost 1mil of the IPO coins have already been distributed right? We have already slowed down and pretty much halted free distribution until IPO investors have received all their coins. When we were distributing the free coins last night we expected the IPO coins to be completed shortly after launch.
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 08:56:17 PM

I believe remaining coins should be destroyed as the OP states, but I digress...

The coins have been launched as promised. The developer even offered an escrow when the community asked the developer to. The escrow person has been hit by storms and is in and out of touch. I can wait a few more hours. My measley 1,000 coins are not as important as his/her safety.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
CoinHolder

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:57:34 PM

Guys, only less than 50k of the free coins have been sent out. It really can't be that big of a deal when almost 1mil of the IPO coins have already been distributed right? We have already slowed down and pretty much halted free distribution until IPO investors have received all their coins. When we were distributing the free coins last night we expected the IPO coins to be completed shortly after launch.
Halt free coins for some days and pls comtact with big exchanges like bittrex.
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:58:17 PM

We will contact big exchanges after we make sure all IPO coins are distributed.

Free distribution is halted for now until remaining IPO coins are sent out.
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:58:46 PM

i agree if usecoin will hit b-rex before maidak gets his shit together we are really fucked
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

i agree if usecoin will hit b-rex before maidak gets his shit together we are really fucked

We have not contacted or campaigned to get listed on any other exchanges. In fact, c-cex was not our doing, we did not expect to hit any of the popular exchanges so soon.

Ideally, we wanted to hit the exchanges around the time the beta testing starts for UseMarket.
cdotdubba

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:01:04 PM

maybe a good time to get some low buys
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:01:53 PM

maybe a good time to get some low buys
50k free coins was dumped so why not.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:04:13 PM

We have not contacted or campaigned to get listed on any other exchanges. In fact, c-cex was not our doing, we did not expect to hit any of the popular exchanges so soon.

Ideally, we wanted to hit the exchanges around the time the beta testing starts for UseMarket.

i understand but maybe you can contact b-rex and asking to not list usecoin atm to be sure
we don't have any idea how long we have to wait on maidak  ....

have to say again no offense to you and i still belive in usecoin, just very disappointed from maidak
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:05:11 PM

i understand but maybe you can contact b-rex and asking to not list usecoin atm to be sure

have to say again no offense to you and i still belive in usecoin, just very disappointed from maidak

Yeah, we'll get in touch with them and inform them of our current situation.

Thanks for the feedback everyone.
DRPD
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:05:48 PM

thanks for helping us!
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:09:55 PM

We will contact big exchanges after we make sure all IPO coins are distributed.

Free distribution is halted for now until remaining IPO coins are sent out.
Did you already destroy coins? What about to double coins for investors (set price 500sat)?
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:10:00 PM

thanks for helping us!
good
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:10:52 PM

Did you already destroy coins? What about to double coins for investors (set price 500sat)?

No, we have not destroyed the IPO coins yet. We were actually thinking of offering some compensation to all phase 1 investors.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:11:25 PM

Hold on here.

You are blaming the escrow while you launched the coin before all the IPO investors got their share of the coin.

You should know better that first you sell the IPO coins to the investors and when everybody has their share you launch the coin.

But you first gave out free coins, sold some coins to the IPO investors and launched the coin at the same time.

Big failure, i want my BTC back.

Thank you
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:12:20 PM

Please give ipo investors double the coins so price is 500 sat...

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:12:38 PM

No, we have not destroyed the IPO coins yet. We were actually thinking of offering some compensation to all phase 1 investors.
How about to proportionally distribute it to all investors.
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:13:02 PM

Hold on here.

You are blaming the escrow while you launched the coin before all the IPO investors got their share of the coin.

You should know better that first you sell the IPO coins to the investors and when everybody has their share you launch the coin.

But you first gave out free coins, sold some coins to the IPO investors and launched the coin at the same time.

Thank you

Sorry we would not be able to refund you your investment.

How could we distribute coins to investors before launching the coin? The wallets were not made available up until launch.

How else could we have proceeded with this if not the way we did it? We certainly did not expect the delays for the IPO distribution, that was completely out of our control!

We are not really blaming anyone. Mistakes happen, unexpected delays, etc. We do not even know the reason behind Maidak's unresponsiveness, perhaps he got into some emergency that prevented him from being on the computer today? Who knows. Blaming anyone at this point doesn't resolve anything.

We have already contacted Maidak to provide an update ASAP.
cdotdubba

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:16:54 PM

Hold on here.

Thank you

Sorry we would not be able to refund you your investment.

How could we distribute coins to investors before launching the coin? The wallets were not made available up until launch.

How else could we have proceeded with this if not the way we did it? We certainly did not expect the delays for the IPO distribution, that was completely out of our control!

We are not really blaming anyone. Mistakes happen, unexpected delays, etc. We do not even know the reason behind Maidak's unresponsiveness, perhaps he got into some emergency that prevented him from being on the computer today? Who knows. Blaming anyone at this point doesn't resolve anything.

We have already contacted Maidak to provide an update ASAP.

bossin, lets hope this is sorted...comp might cheer some ppl up
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:17:52 PM

I got my IPO USE coin and lots of ppl also.
Why only small portion of ppl didnt get?
Or they already got it but only want to FUD?? Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: