Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 11:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][USE] UseCoin » X13 | 10+ Ghash | BITTREX | UseMarket Launching in 24 hrs!  (Read 78328 times)
ShameOnYou (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:18:55 PM

I got my IPO USE coin and lots of ppl also.
Why only small portion of ppl didnt get?
Or they already got it but only want to FUD?? Grin Grin

Based on the spreadsheet shared with us from Maidak, about half of the IPO investors have not gotten their coins yet, probably because the majority of them filled out the new form by Maidak after he went to sleep last night. We am expecting all of the remaining coins to be released by the end of tonight.
Crypton1te

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:19:19 PM

Hold on here.

You are blaming the escrow while you launched the coin before all the IPO investors got their share of the coin.

You should know better that first you sell the IPO coins to the investors and when everybody has their share you launch the coin.

But you first gave out free coins, sold some coins to the IPO investors and launched the coin at the same time.

Big failure, i want my BTC back.

Thank you

Sorry we would not be able to refund you your investment.

How could we distribute coins to investors before launching the coin? The wallets were not made available up until launch.

How else could we have proceeded with this if not the way we did it? We certainly did not expect the delays for the IPO distribution, that was completely out of our control!

We are not really blaming anyone. Mistakes happen, unexpected delays, etc. We do not even know the reason behind Maidak's unresponsiveness, perhaps he got into some emergency that prevented him from being on the computer today? Who knows. Blaming anyone at this point doesn't resolve anything.

We have already contacted Maidak to provide an update ASAP.

Shameonyou, really your names says it Shame on you!

Have a look at Neoscoin, ICO got sold on bittrex and the wallet is not even launched yet neither the coin - trading is available.

You made a HUGE mistake to launch the coin before the IPO investors got their shares and risk to be added to a exchange and cause the market to be dumped.

And yes you are able to refund the BTC to the investors who already LOST money because YOUR mistake.

And just because this Maidak guy is not handing over coins to the IPO investors doesn't mean we all have to lose money because he is not able to send coins because irl problems or anything, thats not our problem.
saeeds255

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:20:48 PM

As I said before and you all see, c-cex is coin killer !
they always add coins at launch time and damage them like this.

I also didn't receive my IPO coins it wasn't a lot but now I can't only sell them at buy price !

I don't blame you dev, c-cex and IPO distributor are guilty !

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:21:35 PM

Have a look at Neoscoin, ICO got sold on bittrex and the wallet is not even launched yet neither the coin - trading is available.

You made a HUGE mistake to launch the coin before the IPO investors got their shares and risk to be added to a exchange and cause the market to be dumped.

And yes you are able to refund the BTC to the investors who already LOST money because YOUR mistake.

And just because this Maidak guy is not handing over coins to the IPO investors doesn't mean we all have to lose money because he is not able to send coins because irl problems or anything, thats not our problem.

That is different because they were able to get Bittrex to handle their IPO. Note, our coin has a PoW phase. If we released wallets out early, it is possible for people to mine before we even publicly launch the coin. That would have made everyone even more upset than what the current situation has made.

Investments are final, no refunds, unless we failed to launch the coin, which we didn't.

Blaming us is not going to do anything.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:22:21 PM

I also didn't receive my IPO coins it wasn't a lot but now I can't only sell them at buy price !

Wrong, the dev launched the coin while the IPO investors didn't had their share yet.

C-cex is free to add the coin at any time when launched.
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:24:18 PM

Wrong, the dev launched the coin while the IPO investors didn't had their share yet.

C-cex is free to add the coin at any time when launched.
And dev gave 50k free coins.
r95222

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:24:34 PM

Hold on here.

You are blaming the escrow while you launched the coin before all the IPO investors got their share of the coin.

You should know better that first you sell the IPO coins to the investors and when everybody has their share you launch the coin.

But you first gave out free coins, sold some coins to the IPO investors and launched the coin at the same time.

Thank you

How could we distribute coins to investors before launching the coin? The wallets were not made available up until launch.

How else could we have proceeded with this if not the way we did it? We certainly did not expect the delays for the IPO distribution, that was completely out of our control!

We are not really blaming anyone. Mistakes happen, unexpected delays, etc. We do not even know the reason behind Maidak's unresponsiveness, perhaps he got into some emergency that prevented him from being on the computer today? Who knows. Blaming anyone at this point doesn't resolve anything.

Calm down please. Or when you get the coins,the price is already dumped.
Dont fight here. Its helpless at all and worsen you situation.
CoinHolder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:26:32 PM

I think best desicion is to make ipo price lesser 100-500sat.
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:27:20 PM

Hold on here.

Thank you

Dude no, im not able to calm down now, first you call me out to be a FUDDER. But i am losing money here because the dev made a mistake. A huge one, and also he thought that it would be funny to bring christmas early this year and play santa clause by giving out free coins which are getting dumped for peanuts right now on C-CEX before the investors got their share!
InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:29:15 PM

Date Registered:   August 17, 2014, 03:46:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:28:09 PM

brand new account to beg for free distribution (which he did earlier) and now to fud.

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy and crypton1te are the same person.
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:31:25 PM

What's done is done.

Bottom line is:

• We will not be providing any refunds
  • We will just have to wait until Maidak releases the rest of the coins tonight

We don't think we did anything wrong with launch. If we were to provide wallets to IPO investors PRIOR to launch, it would potentially damage the coin much more because it would enable mining early.

The community asked for an escrow and we delivered. We found what we believe to be a reliable escrow as we were unable to get a hold of any of the larger exchanges to do it for us. I am sorry, but our initial plans were to not use an escrow anyway to prevent something like this from happening, but for the sake of the community we decided to go the escrow route anyway.

We had a few investors who invested with us directly without using escrow, ask them. They received their coins from us pretty much as soon as they provided the wallet addresses. We have a team of 3 people, it would not have been hard for us to distribute all coins within the first few hours.
saeeds255

Activity: 386

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:32:10 PM

Im really tired of delays these days  Undecided

H A R A                [  WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:33:15 PM

Date Registered:   August 17, 2014, 03:46:32 AM
Last Active:   Today at 02:28:09 PM

I wouldn't be surprised if this guy and crypton1te are the same person.

Lol no. Im getting pissed and trying to make a point here because I and some other early IPO investors are losing money for nothing and now i must have 2 accounts? Are you retarted?
InitialDat

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:33:50 PM

What's done is done.

Bottom line is:

• We will not be providing any refunds
  • We will just have to wait until Maidak releases the rest of the coins tonight

We don't think we did anything wrong with launch. If we were to provide wallets to IPO investors PRIOR to launch, it would potentially damage the coin much more because it would enable mining early.

The community asked for an escrow and we delivered. We found what we believe to be a reliable escrow as we were unable to get a hold of any of the larger exchanges to do it for us. I am sorry, but our initial plans were to not use an escrow anyway to prevent something like this from happening, but for the sake of the community we decided to go the escrow route anyway.

We had a few investors who invested with us directly without using escrow, ask them. They received their coins from us pretty much as soon as they provided the wallet addresses. We have a team of 3 people, it would not have been hard for us to distribute all coins within the first few hours.

It's not your fault. The launch was successful. Shits happen.

Notice the two people fudding over and over and over are crypton1te and coinholder. This leads me to believe that they are the same person.

I was as pissed as you in earlier posts... the more you complain, the more you will hurt this coin. Have some patience.
r95222

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:34:00 PM

Hold on here.

Thank you

Dude no, im not able to calm down now, first you call me out to be a FUDDER. But i am losing money here because the dev made a mistake. A huge one, and also he thought that it would be funny to bring christmas early this year and play santa claus by giving out free coins which are getting dumped for peanuts right now on C-CEX before the investors got their share!

Lose? lose what? only <5000 USE were sold <1000 sat, why do you so nervous?
And before we invest we already knew dev give free coins.
If you think its not good, you shouldnt buy at that time
Patient please or you destroy all of us, including youself.
cyaadz

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:36:46 PM

im calmed down now as well. i appreciate your input dev. lets hope that maidan is able to sort things out soon.

and dont be in such a panic to sell, dev already spoke about a buy wall for people, there are some good things incoming for this coin!
ShameOnYou (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:37:53 PM

im calmed down now as well. i appreciate your input dev. lets hope that maidan is able to sort things out soon.

and dont be in such a panic to sell, dev already spoke about a buy wall for people, there are some good things incoming for this coin!

50% of the IPO funds will be put towards setting up buy support at the right times, plus an additional 10 BTC pooled in from us 3 developers.
cyaadz

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:40:04 PM

see. stop running around like headless chickens : )

relax its all in hand we just gotta spank maidan!
r95222

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:40:31 PM

50% of the IPO funds will be put towards setting up buy support at the right times, plus an additional 10 BTC pooled in from us 3 developers.
After this mess solved, go on Bittrex and to da moooooooon !
Crypton1te

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:41:01 PM

You can place a buy wall at 1k as soon as i got these USEless coins from your well chosen escrower so i can exit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: