Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:50:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
dynamicalrange

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:17:47 AM

Cool!

Will the 5% bonus be paid automatically?
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:18:56 AM

Thanks
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 09:41:49 AM

Cool!

theres a dividends feature in nxt that allows it to be done automatically i think.

It has to be done manually now but I think there is an up coming feature where this can be automated.

It is not really difficult for us to do this manually also as all numbers are in the blockchain.

Jago

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:03:11 AM

Cool!

theres a dividends feature in nxt that allows it to be done automatically i think.

It has to be done manually now but I think there is an up coming feature where this can be automated.

It is not really difficult for us to do this manually also as all numbers are in the blockchain.

It's better to have automatic payment procedure. That will make your job easy.

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!.  1msAUKLeupsf12S4D7HsD1Fw8qXyaJqWo
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:15:17 AM

It's better to have automatic payment procedure. That will make your job easy.
+1

Chaosbubba

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:25:44 AM

is there plans for another exchange?

BOUNTY:

1) We offer of bounty of 2,500,000 Nxttycoin each to whomever can get Nxttycoin listed on Bittrex & Bter.

can poloniex be included in that bounty?

Polo is a good choice.
susu

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 12:20:28 PM

here is apparently a lot of anonymous candor going around.

Just last month, Whisper and Secret, two hot apps for anonymously sharing things you’d rather not be seen saying, were reportedly raising a combined total of $40 million. And today, another app has launched to do something similar.

Interestingly enough, it was originally called Secret.

Truth is launching today out of a stealthy public beta. It’s an app that allows you to send messages to people anonymously, sure, but there’s a twist: You send messages directly to people in your address book. The company behind the app, Toro Technologies, says Truth is “the first one-to-one anonymous peer-to-peer messaging app.”

“Back in November when we originally had this idea, we had chosen to go with the name Secret and even bought the domain www.secretapp.com,” cofounder and CEO Ali Saheli told me via email yesterday. “We had the app submitted to Apple when suddenly Secret launched, and we were just shocked and surprised. Initially we thought about keeping the name, but we soon realized we wouldn’t be able to compete financially in court. I mean, c’mon, they were backed by Google!”

Sending a “truth” to someone is almost like sending an email or a text: Select a recipient, tap the message, hit Send, and watch a Flappy Bird-style owl wiggle its wings as your missive flies into the interwebs. If the recipient is another Truth user, the message will show up in his or her app — from an unknown sender, of course — and trigger a notification. If not, the recipient will get a text message with part of the truth you’re sending … and, of course, a link to download the app.

Exactly. Want the full message? You’ll have to download the app.

Viral tactics like that have driven Truth up to 90th position in the Canadian iOS app store rankings in the three weeks since its initial beta launch — ahead of Secret and GroupMe in the social network most-downloaded list. (Often app developers test their apps in Canada, New Zealand, or Australia, fine-tuning user acquisition and user interfaces before launching in the U.S.)

According to Saheli, college students are one of Truth’s biggest user groups.

“The two most common use cases are flirting between classmates and giving honest feedback in the workplace,” he said when I asked what people used Truth for. “Overall, we have seen most of our users are college students.”

Clearly, this kind of app is more personal than Secret, which simply allows a person to create a generalized message and float it on the waters of the app’s mobile social network. Messages in Truth are directly and personally targeted.

So yes, the company takes negative messages seriously, Saheli said.

“Like any other platform, we have some negative messages in the system but overall the percentage is lower than we expected. We take this issue seriously and will always ensure that the user has the power to control the conversations they have.”

I sent a message to my teen daughter to test the service. Her first words?

“I thought that was from you,” she said when I brought it up. Then, when we chatted about the app some more: “Seems like it could be quite dangerous.”

Clearly, however, there’s an appetite for this sort of anonymized messaging that traditional social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn are not providing.

WarrenRj

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 01:52:36 PM

No other way to get these than to buy from an exchange?
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:53:35 PM

Great article posted above by the way anonymous messaging is only one of Nxtty's features.

You can think of Nxtty as a really secure Whatsapp.  Most of our users never used cryptography before now we make it very very very easy for them...it is as if it is not even there.  Smiley

We didn't even release the unlimited group chat feature yet....as it's a bit controversial.

Imagine unlimited group encrypted chat...people are a little bit afraid of this one.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 01:57:03 PM

No other way to get these than to buy from an exchange?
Ya you can only get them from an exchange at this time.

https://trade.secureae.com/#18128686802152832026

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 10:18:53 AM

Nxtty APP to APP calling.  Smiley

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:19:01 PM

- What does the coin used for? Can I use it with the app ?

- Where are the 1 billion coins ? Where's the distribution ?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:32:42 PM

nxttycoin are shares of the nxt mobile application company. currently 5% bonus per month on your holdings for 12 months. some time after that i suspect dividends may start being payed. but not sure.

nxttycoin (i think - not yet announced) may be used to pay to use other services provided by NMAC or used within other apps created by NMAC.

the 1 billion coins are held by the share holders and some by the company itself.

info on distribution can be found here: http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=18128686802152832026

Share holders ? What shareholders?

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I see is that the app developer created an asset out of thin air and the coins are just being slowly dumped on the market..

Whats NMAC ?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 12:57:49 PM

nxttycoin are shares of the nxt mobile application company. currently 5% bonus per month on your holdings for 12 months. some time after that i suspect dividends may start being payed. but not sure.

nxttycoin (i think - not yet announced) may be used to pay to use other services provided by NMAC or used within other apps created by NMAC.

the 1 billion coins are held by the share holders and some by the company itself.

info on distribution can be found here: http://www.nxtreporting.com/?as=18128686802152832026

Correct me if i'm wrong, but from what I see is that the app developer created an asset out of thin air and the coins are just being slowly dumped on the market..

Whats NMAC ?

NMAC = nxt mobile applications company.. the company has iphone and andriod versions of an encrypted messaging app out on beta and is launching on istore and andriod app store on the 26th of this month... this is real... the initial share holders bought into the ipo back in like march or something..

and putting up a sell order when there is a large amount of buying pressure to fill the order... isnt "dumping on the market"..

Do you have a link to that IPO ?
Hashbender

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:09:14 PM

How does this will work?
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:10:06 PM

Whats NMAC ?

NMAC = nxt mobile applications company.. the company has iphone and andriod versions of an encrypted messaging app out on beta and is launching on istore and andriod app store on the 26th of this month... this is real... the initial share holders bought into the ipo back in like march or something..

and putting up a sell order when there is a large amount of buying pressure to fill the order... isnt "dumping on the market"..

it was in the nxt mega thread here on btt.. your free to look for it if you like.. cos i aint going through that thing lol

how come you want to see the ipo? the ipo price was 0.01 nxt per share(nxttycoin) so its not really a massive amount above the ipo price. distribution i dont think is as important as it would be for a straight up crypto, cos they are shares of a company and does not have its own blockchain.

Well, I don't know how many nxtty were considered a share, or how was the distribution in that ipo..

But it doesn't matter now, there's no point in that coin since it has no value regarding to the project/app.

Anyone can release a coin named after his android app  Wink
constary

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:19:03 PM

Nxtty APP to APP calling.  Smiley
what Huh Huh
mishax1
Legendary

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

Whats NMAC ?

it was in the nxt mega thread here on btt.. your free to look for it if you like.. cos i aint going through that thing lol

how come you want to see the ipo? the ipo price was 0.01 nxt per share(nxttycoin) so its not really a massive amount above the ipo price. distribution i dont think is as important as it would be for a straight up crypto, cos they are shares of a company and does not have its own blockchain.

Well, I don't know how many nxtty were considered a share, or how was the distribution in that ipo..

But it doesn't matter now, there's no point in that coin since it has no value regarding to the project/app.

Anyone can release a coin named after his android app  Wink

no no no,, you miss the point..

these are shares of the entire company. ie. any profits the company makes will be distributed among the share holders. look at the top trends in tech.. "encryption".. what does nxtty do? encryption.. messaging and calls.. look at the other encrypted messaging apps.. they are worth big ass buckets of money and some getting bought up by major companies for f*&k tons of money.

its not just named after the app.. its shares of the entire company who plan to release other apps in the future not just the messaging app.. between the 5% bonus on holdings per month and then the dividends later on.. its a fairly decent buy..

Do you have any whitepaper/business plan to support your saying about the dividends  ?
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:12:37 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:26:59 PM by landomata

To clarify things.

1) NMAC has been alive since January 2014...very well know in Nxt community.

2) We never mentioned the word dividends anywhere, ever.

3) We are running a rewards program which begins this month and runs for the next year.

4) No one is dumping coins....we have only made 3 ask orders since May 13th, 2014 when the coin started trading on Nxt AE.

5) Whoever wants to join the iOS or Android beta please message me.

6) Yes Nxtty app to app calling is ready.

7)  All services are currently free for our users....we will not reveal yet how we plan to use the nxttycoin inside the app but I can assure you...distribution is not a problem.  Each of our users will have is own wallet inside Nxtty....so we can easily spread a portion of the coins to them if we wanted to.  Actually we have a few plans in mind right now but I can't go into details.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 09:17:35 PM

How does this will work?

Do you mean the apps?

You can join the beta and see for yourself  Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: