Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:03:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 09:18:34 PM

Nxtty iOS demo video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nopAntOXP90

Picasso7

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:39:19 AM

Do you think the price will go up again ?
nextgencoin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:10:47 PM

Its hyped on a false premise that you can just create another Whatstheapp, Snapchat, FB which anyone with a brain and the time to search for chat apps in the apple and play store will tell you many try....very....very few succeed.

If it was easy to make a billion dollar app don't you think everyone would be making one...silly. Thats why other already successful companies buy them once the one in thousand actually make it.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:39:28 PM

Its hyped on a false premise that you can just create another Whatstheapp, Snapchat, FB which anyone with a brain and the time to search for chat apps in the apple and play store will tell you many try....very....very few succeed.

If it was easy to make a billion dollar app don't you think everyone would be making one...silly. Thats why other already successful companies buy them once the one in thousand actually make it.

You forget, this one is owned by the users and has useful features such as tipping that will become relevant in the near feature.

Don't compare this one with the other ones. You can't.
deejay

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:27:20 PM

exactly, this one is crowdfunded in return for shares for the funders.... pretty cool concept... let's see how it will turn out.

deejay

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:31:02 PM

also, these apps don't have a wallet in there.... a wallet in combination with end-to-end secure messaging on your smartphone could be a powerful combination .... however only time will tell...

bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:17:27 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 10:42:05 PM by bitranger

Well you got the first two words right (Its Hyped)..I know I hyped and I am still Hyped about it

Can you imagine What Whatsapp would of been worth IF it had all the featured we have!..Yes i can say WE because i am a proud owner of lots of Nxtty and am very excited about our future

And to the poster asking about the price

At the current price of 0.0043 USD it is up from My first Buy of 0.0009 approx 320% in a little over ONE MONTH!!..

And IMO i don't even think we have left the Barn yet..this tractor has a lot of ground to plow yet
Our current mkt cap is under a million for cripes sake!

Upon release and depending how FAST the first 100,000 downloads happen,This could get really violent really fast, and that will be before most of the people that downloaded it figure out they have a wallet with money in it to spend, and are now Part Owners of it!..then again it could all go to hell in a hand basket..

And yes you are right about all the apps that fail..But name me ONE other that has all the features that we have?..

I will go on the record that IMO
the Tip feature and the Wallet are pure genius..as 99% of the people that will download nxtty
have NEVER heard of Crypto-Currency.You just need to sit back a few minutes and think very hard about that!.

People are Sick and Tired of being spied on in every part of their daily lives
People are Sick and Tired of the current leadership in almost every Country on Earth
People are Sick and Tired Of being robbed of their buying power because of the crooks in charge of our money supply (The Fed)

Nxtty is going to help the Worm Turn for Us.. Nxt and Nxtty Is our chance to take the power back to where it belongs! (With The People)

Onward!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:29:19 AM

I gotta say:

IndiaMikeZulu -- there are a number of us; we're an alliance -- are squirming in our seats with enthusiasm! I am an ill and half-blind disability pensioner livin' in the boonies. Been crypto-ing six days a week for 19 months (I dig the libertarian politics -- that's my background. I have actually been shot at by fascists.). Bought a barrow-load of NXT the day we discovered them. Smiled like Cheshire Cats while squeaky-voiced sock-puppets shouted about what suckers and scammers we are. Started analysing the SAE assets on Day One (Got JL777, TOKEN, and NxtPrivacy). Bought as big a chunk of Nxttycoin as our budget would bear. Weighed in to the community. Learnin' the technology of it as we speak.

Are you kidding me? I could be sittin' on the sofa, eatin' Cheesy Poofs and watchin' Judge Judy, or here, surfin' a 21-st Century techno-tsunami that sticks it up The Man.

I choose here!

Mark
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 07:40:19 AM

We are 99% finished building Nxtty Cryptomessenger, now we are in quality control phase which means bug fixes. Once all critical & major bugs are fixed we will submit to Google play & app store.

Thank you so much for your continued patience with us.

josegines

Activity: 814
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 08:56:02 AM

We are 99% finished building Nxtty Cryptomessenger, now we are in quality control phase which means bug fixes. Once all critical & major bugs are fixed we will submit to Google play & app store.

Thank you so much for your continued patience with us.

Thanks for the news!

QUBIC: a quorum-based computations protocol.- by Come-from-Beyond
What is Qubic?
Coinmarketcap(Qubic) Coingecko(Qubic)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:20:53 AM

We are ready to roll, Lando! Video is great. Bought a pinch of Nxtty this morning.

Mark
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 06:58:09 AM

The thing about comparing NXTTY to Whatsapp, that made billions, eventually, is that NXTTY *could* do it. Most cryptos have little shot at being the next Bitcoin, as Bitcoin was first, and why not just use Bitcoin? While NXTTY has the the first apps launching with encrypted messaging, app to app free calling, and most importantly and uniquely, a crypto currency and a NXT-lite wallet combined. (That will allow crypto coin purchases from the App and Play store, I believe) -- Not to mention group encrypted chats and language translators built in, so there are also very serious implications for this, as well as just for normal privacy and fun. I also think people might trust a smaller company more than Apple or Google, even if they say their messages are secure.

So to me this means NXTTY could be huge, certainly compared to other cryptos if not "Whatsapp." I bought a bunch of it, so I am very biased in favor of NXTTY, and sure, it is a gamble, but this is the first one like it. Cyber Dust isn't even close and real competitors are a long ways off. So NXTTY will have the field to itself for a very long time in crypto terms. Bringing crypto currency to the masses is a lot bigger than just some messaging app with encryption. That is what the big corps are still focusing on, old tech. NXTTY has a serious edge here, hopefully they deliver with a great launch and people love it. It could go big.

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:17:30 AM

The thing about comparing NXTTY to Whatsapp, that made billions, eventually, is that NXTTY *could* do it. Most cryptos have little shot at being the next Bitcoin, as Bitcoin was first, and why not just use Bitcoin? While NXTTY has the the first apps launching with encrypted messaging, app to app free calling, and most importantly and uniquely, a crypto currency and a NXT-lite wallet combined. (That will allow crypto coin purchases from the App and Play store, I believe) -- Not to mention group encrypted chats and language translators built in, so there are also very serious implications for this, as well as just for normal privacy and fun. I also think people might trust a smaller company more than Apple or Google, even if they say their messages are secure.

So to me this means NXTTY could be huge, certainly compared to other cryptos if not "Whatsapp." I bought a bunch of it, so I am very biased in favor of NXTTY, and sure, it is a gamble, but this is the first one like it. Cyber Dust isn't even close and real competitors are a long ways off. So NXTTY will have the field to itself for a very long time in crypto terms. Bringing crypto currency to the masses is a lot bigger than just some messaging app with encryption. That is what the big corps are still focusing on, old tech. NXTTY has a serious edge here, hopefully they deliver with a great launch and people love it. It could go big.

Totally agree here. I am actually amazed that there is not a bigger influx of cash inti this project as it is REAL and not half baked like other crypto projects. Apart from having REAL infrastructure and good planning, it will provide a REAL and legitamate service. A service that will be needed more and more in the near future, I am in no doubt. Congratulate yourselves if you are already in.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
CryptoClub
Legendary

Activity: 1470

cryptocollectorsclub.com

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 07:31:01 AM

Totally agree here. I am actually amazed that there is not a bigger influx of cash inti this project as it is REAL and not half baked like other crypto projects. Apart from having REAL infrastructure and good planning, it will provide a REAL and legitamate service. A service that will be needed more and more in the near future, I am in no doubt. Congratulate yourselves if you are already in.

They don't tell me anything, but I know a long time ago they had a team of almost 25 people? They have also been in development for many months now. This isn't something people can just instantly make and launch that is comparable. There is one other one coming in a few months that looks good, but even then, that would be two comparable services, competing with nothing but basic text messaging apps with encryption - by companies that *could* have backdoors, or that people might have trust issues with.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:34:25 PM

I've come across references that it could be as many as four mobile apps which will be coming out this winter (which lasts until March).  Nxtty just happens to be the most publicized at the moment.

Otherwise CryptoClub was correct about what he said about Whatsapp.  Too many people hyping Nxtty like Whatsapp is the only mobile app in existence and it's guaranteed to be worth $1 billion or more.    All you have to do is type Whatsapp alternates and you get several dozen apps backed by sizable companies and they don't have Whatsapp's valuation and most are far under $1 billion.

If crypto currencies someday are going to hit $1-$7 trillion then I think keeping funds in NXT is better than putting it into Nxtty but that's me.  NXT itself could skyrocket but would these Nxtty coins necessarily hold its' value?  

Not discouraging anyone from buying a pinch but if you're dumping a fortune then you should be acquiring equity of the Nxtty corporation, not the Nxtty coins.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 01:47:50 PM

I've come across references that it could be as many as four mobile apps which will be coming out this winter (which lasts until March).  Nxtty just happens to be the most publicized at the moment.

Otherwise CryptoClub was correct about what he said about Whatsapp.  Too many people hyping Nxtty like Whatsapp is the only mobile app in existence and it's guaranteed to be worth $1 billion or more.    All you have to do is type Whatsapp alternates and you get several dozen apps backed by sizable companies and they don't have Whatsapp's valuation and most are far under $1 billion.

If crypto currencies someday are going to hit $1-$7 trillion then I think keeping funds in NXT is better than putting it into Nxtty but that's me.  NXT itself could skyrocket but would these Nxtty coins necessarily hold its' value?  

Not discouraging anyone from buying a pinch but if you're dumping a fortune then you should be acquiring equity of the Nxtty corporation, not the Nxtty coins.

Give it up with NXT already, I was there almost from the beginning.

NXT has stabilized and it's not really going anywhere else, it opened the gate for 2nd gen crypto but that's it.

There's better tech being developed out there now and without such horrible unbalanced distribution like NXT.

You FUD every other crypto as if NXT is the solution. I used to run a bunch of nodes and hold NXT.  I realized at some point that NXT wasn't the solution, just a stepping stone for 2nd gen cryptos to show up in the scene.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:22:25 PM

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-19534853       Here the famous actor Jude Law talks about phone hacking leading to paranoia. Maybe we should get him to Champion our cause or at least say something nice about Nxtty?

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:04:37 AM

Give it up with NXT already, I was there almost from the beginning.

NXT has stabilized and it's not really going anywhere else, it opened the gate for 2nd gen crypto but that's it.

There's better tech being developed out there now and without such horrible unbalanced distribution like NXT.

You FUD every other crypto as if NXT is the solution. I used to run a bunch of nodes and hold NXT.  I realized at some point that NXT wasn't the solution, just a stepping stone for 2nd gen cryptos to show up in the scene.

NXT opened the door and Qora walked through it like a champ! Cheesy
nextgencoin
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:06:54 AM

Well you got the first two words right (Its Hyped)..I know I hyped and I am still Hyped about it

Can you imagine What Whatsapp would of been worth IF it had all the featured we have!..Yes i can say WE because i am a proud owner of lots of Nxtty and am very excited about our future

And to the poster asking about the price

At the current price of 0.0043 USD it is up from My first Buy of 0.0009 approx 320% in a little over ONE MONTH!!..

And IMO i don't even think we have left the Barn yet..this tractor has a lot of ground to plow yet
Our current mkt cap is under a million for cripes sake!

Upon release and depending how FAST the first 100,000 downloads happen,This could get really violent really fast, and that will be before most of the people that downloaded it figure out they have a wallet with money in it to spend, and are now Part Owners of it!..then again it could all go to hell in a hand basket..

And yes you are right about all the apps that fail..But name me ONE other that has all the features that we have?..

I will go on the record that IMO
the Tip feature and the Wallet are pure genius..as 99% of the people that will download nxtty
have NEVER heard of Crypto-Currency.You just need to sit back a few minutes and think very hard about that!.

People are Sick and Tired of being spied on in every part of their daily lives
People are Sick and Tired of the current leadership in almost every Country on Earth
People are Sick and Tired Of being robbed of their buying power because of the crooks in charge of our money supply (The Fed)

Nxtty is going to help the Worm Turn for Us.. Nxt and Nxtty Is our chance to take the power back to where it belongs! (With The People)

Onward!

Your typical Bullshit hype is the reason no one trusts altcoins anymore.

"Take the power back (with the people)" listen to yourself! It's a chatting app! And if it did get successful you would be very very rich, it's not exactly the egalitarian utopia you are suggesting is it....

If people truly believed in the power of cryptocurrency they would only use Bitcoin and refuse to use anything else and convert their entire fiat to Bitcoin. let's not kid ourselves we are trying to make money.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 12:20:10 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 12:32:40 AM by TaunSew

100,000 downloads from where?  You mean all those banned bots on Facebook from India / Maldives that were paid to spam the like button and comment sections?  How can they afford NXT or even Nxtty when it's already overvalued as it is?  What's making Nxtty going up if its' main userbase can't afford the coins for it?

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: