Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:58:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
bitranger

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:42:51 AM

Rather interesting project going on here.
I think the potential upside is huge if this catches on.
Compared to anything similar NXTTY is miles ahead already in terms of delivery on a real functioning product.

It's refreshing to see solid innovation here compared to all the drama and false promises occurring in Crypto right now.

And in terms of the market :
http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/nxttycoin/#charts
It's just a gorgeous chart looking at the 90 day. From $175k to over $2 mil.

WhatsApp for $19 Billion and NXTTY only at $2 million = Lot's of room to grow
I don't think a $20 million dollar market cap is unreasonable in the not too distant future.

10,000 or so downloads is expected, but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success. I'm not saying its impossible but you have to be realistic, creating the next WhatsApp if easy everyone would be doing it. Search on the google store for chat or messenger apps, there are hundreds!

but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success>> News Flash<< the targeted market is mainly people that never heard of crypto

Show me one messenger app that has a wallet with it and much more to come
Gaming for one!
rabbiter

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:32:39 AM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 09:45:31 AM by rabbiter

Compared to anything similar NXTTY is miles ahead already in terms of delivery on a real functioning product.

It's refreshing to see solid innovation here compared to all the drama and false promises occurring in Crypto right now.

I don't think a $20 million dollar market cap is unreasonable in the not too distant future.

10,000 or so downloads is expected, but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success. I'm not saying its impossible but you have to be realistic, creating the next WhatsApp if easy everyone would be doing it. Search on the google store for chat or messenger apps, there are hundreds!

but this has to go far past the crypto crowd to be a success>> News Flash<< the targeted market is mainly people that never heard of crypto

Gaming for one!

There are two type of people on this forum. One looks at a coin and sees nothing but blue skies, huge market caps and the coin becoming the new world reserve currency. The other see no hope in a coin and unless its Bitcoin then its going nowhere.

I like to think I have a balanced view which is more often than not what actually happens ie reality.

I think NXTTY has a lot of potential but becoming the next Whatsapp is not only difficult is a long shot. Be relalistic and see this as a possible 100,000 app or even 1M download app first. The truth is the average person wont easily jump to a new chat app and if they did there are as I said hundreds out there offering all kinds of gimmicks.

We are crypto nuts we think everyone should want Bitcoins but the reality is most people don't give a crap about Bitcoins etc and all it would take is an article saying NXTTY is being used to fund terrorists and no one will touch it. What I'm calling for is sober balance, getting a million downloads is not a piece of cake, getting 20,000 or even 50,000 is doable cause there are enough crypto nerds who can send it to friends, the issue is will their friends care about it or not and invite their friends?

Thats the million dollar question.

Check out the competition in this space if you ever start thinking this will be easy.

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=chat%20messenger&c=apps&hl=en
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:04:27 PM

Gaming for one!

There are two type of people on this forum. One looks at a coin and sees nothing but blue skies, huge market caps and the coin becoming the new world reserve currency. The other see no hope in a coin and unless its Bitcoin then its going nowhere.

I like to think I have a balanced view which is more often than not what actually happens ie reality.

I think NXTTY has a lot of potential but becoming the next Whatsapp is not only difficult is a long shot. Be relalistic and see this as a possible 100,000 app or even 1M download app first. The truth is the average person wont easily jump to a new chat app and if they did there are as I said hundreds out there offering all kinds of gimmicks.

We are crypto nuts we think everyone should want Bitcoins but the reality is most people don't give a crap about Bitcoins etc and all it would take is an article saying NXTTY is being used to fund terrorists and no one will touch it. What I'm calling for is sober balance, getting a million downloads is not a piece of cake, getting 20,000 or even 50,000 is doable cause there are enough crypto nerds who can send it to friends, the issue is will their friends care about it or not and invite their friends?

Check out the competition in this space if you ever start thinking this will be easy.

A lot of what you say is true and its sobering but Nxtty IS unique in a lot of ways. There IS a REAL chance that it could go viral and thats all I ask for........a REAL chance......!!!!!!

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 02:34:57 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 03:03:50 PM by landomata

Nxtty Invite Rewards:

With our latest update you can now share Nxtty with your friends and family right from inside the app.

For each friend you invite you will receive 500 Nxttycoin. There is no limit to the number of friends you can invite. Friend invites are tracked thru our automated system and payments will be done every 48 hours.

The leading inviter for the week will receive a bonus of 100,000 nxttycoin.

cryptodance

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:54:24 PM

Nxtty Invite Rewards:

With our latest update you can now share Nxtty with your friends and family right from inside the app.

For each friend you invite you will receive 500 Nxttycoin. There is no limit to the number of friends you can invite. Friend invites are tracked thru our automated system and payments will be done every 48 hours.
Great! Let's get to inviting.
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:55:17 PM

Nxtty Invite Rewards:

Any new for the ios app ? Or is it not ready ?
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 03:04:56 PM

Nxtty Invite Rewards:

Any new for the ios app ? Or is it not ready ?

Will have new build hopefully this coming thursday, we have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform.

bitranger

Activity: 236

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:34:34 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 05:14:51 PM by bitranger

Gaming for one!

You never answered my questions..Pick out the ones that have a currency attached to them and a planned eco-system in the works..also I never said it would be easy that would take all the fun out of it..also show me the ones that are user owned?

and IMO if the PTB come out and try to destroy Nxtty with FUD it will just help it get more attention IMO

Ps. You can go back and tell your friends at GEMS that i don't think they are any competition to Nxtty..I think they and nxtty BOTH need to be a success and drain the money from Fiat system..here is a good book out

http://www.zengardner.com/sacred-economics/
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 06:46:26 PM

dev,how many users now??

will my friends be late to install and miss the 2500 coins?

thanks.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

dev,how many users now??

will my friends be late to install and miss the 2500 coins?

thanks.

You are early no worries.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 05:16:26 AM

@ Landomata: did you come across geek-haven? He is part of IndiaMikeZulu.

Mark
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 05:55:09 AM

Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 05:55:45 AM

@ Landomata: did you come across geek-haven? He is IndiaMikeZulu's trader.

Mark

Yes, we will e-mail him soon for his feedback.

Bitkeeper

Activity: 130

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:35:31 AM

EAGERLY waiting for IOS release Roll Eyes!!! I have friends that are also interested that all have Iphones. I feel like I'm missing alot of promotions your having now...

P.S. THANKS for the 5% monthly interest on Nxttycoins I have been receiving, GREAT DEAL, can't beat that!
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2014, 09:35:21 AM

EAGERLY waiting for IOS release Roll Eyes!!! I have friends that are also interested that all have Iphones. I feel like I'm missing alot of promotions your having now...

P.S. THANKS for the 5% monthly interest on Nxttycoins I have been receiving, GREAT DEAL, can't beat that!

We have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform so both will be taken care of.

open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:09:24 AM

We have kept a large portion of the rewards for iOS platform so both will be taken care of.

As an iPhone user that's good to hear.
cryptodance

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:22:09 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 06:21:15 PM by cryptodance

Things we are now working on....User Interface work.

Already finished code:
1) Tip count on each post
2) number of users in topic count
3) Automated submission of topics
4) Time & date of tips received
5) Encrypted image sending
6) Tips received leaderboard
7) Comment edit

Just to name  a few....

Good job. I hope the coding includes code that arranges the topics in the "Add Chats" page in alphabetical order. Right now there are 19 topics on that page and they appear to be randomly arranged as: Movies, Love Bar, Classified, Nxtty Survivor Contest, World Economy, Bitcoin, Sports, NXT, ...
They should be in alphabetical order, especially as the number of topics on the "Add Chats" page grow.

Hopefully "3) Automated submission of topics" does not mean that topics will automatically appear as topics that app users will be able to use upon submission. I assume all submitted topics will have to be approved before they are displayed or enabled.
cryptodance

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 01:59:23 PM
Last edit: November 05, 2014, 06:30:56 PM by cryptodance

NXTTY INVITE REWARDS PROGRAM:

500 Nxttycoin for each new person you invite to join the network. There is no limit to how many people you can invite.

Please check OPEN CHAT topic with same name.
It would be nice if a new user who downloads and installs the app had the option to enter the name of the person that recommended the app when they enter their alias and password. This feature would help with book keeping and reduce the number of "coins not received" messages on the Nxttycoin Issues page in the app.
Book keeping improvement would happen because the "app manager" could scroll through a dynamically generated table containing fields of:
downloaded by,
date,
recommended by,
reward issued (yes/no),
reward amount,
date reward issued
, etc.

The person installing the app could simply leave the "recommended by" field blank if not recommended by anyone. They would of course have to be instructed to enter the alias of the person that recommended them. All other fields in the above specified table would be invisible to the app installer.
Perhaps a "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box could be placed under the password field when initially launching the app and signing up. The "Recommended by" text box only appears if the first-time user checks the "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box. This feature would need to be hidden after first-time use by the new user.

Ok, I am done with ideals ....  Undecided 
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:11:04 AM

scandal,the nxtty dev team seem stop sending 2500 coins to new users.

they allocating coins just by manual operation and selectively.

i am confused,how could you view and collect the personal infomation of users??

if so,where is the anon feature? even the dev team could have a look at our message.no only the users email,password,and so on.

thanks.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:40:06 AM

scandal,the nxtty dev team seem stop sending 2500 coins to new users.

they allocating coins just by manual operation and selectively.

i am confused,how could you view and collect the personal infomation of users??

if so,where is the anon feature? even the dev team could have a look at our message.no only the users email,password,and so on.

thanks.

We stop automatic sending as the code in the latest update had some issues.  The only ID we have is your alias and account number that is why those who have posted inside the Nxttycoin issues topic have received there coins.  I think you can also see that there are many sockpuppets claiming coins.

Until the next update we will manually or thru automated process send to real users.  This issue will be fixed in the next update.

We do not collect any loggin details that is why we can't do password recovery.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: