Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:31:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:43:19 AM

Hopefully "3) Automated submission of topics" does not mean that topics will automatically appear as topics that app users will be able to use upon submission. I assume all submitted topics will have to be approved before they are displayed or enabled.

Yes they will submit the topics for approval only.  Yes we will look at listing these in Alphabetical order.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 07:44:13 AM

NXTTY INVITE REWARDS PROGRAM:

500 Nxttycoin for each new person you invite to join the network. There is no limit to how many people you can invite.

Please check OPEN CHAT topic with same name.
It would be nice if a new user who downloads and installs the app had the option to enter the name of the person that recommended the app when they enter their alias and password. This feature would help with book keeping and reduce the number of "coins not received" messages on the Nxttycoin Issues page in the app.
Book keeping improvement would happen because the "app manager" could scroll through a dynamically generated table containing fields of:
downloaded by,
date,
recommended by,
reward issued (yes/no),
reward amount,
date reward issued
, etc.

The person installing the app could simply leave the "recommended by" field blank if not recommended by anyone. They would of course have to be instructed to enter the alias of the person that recommended them. All other fields in the above specified table would be invisible to the app installer.
Perhaps a "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box could be placed under the password field when initially launching the app and signing up. The "Recommended by" text box only appears if the first-time user checks the "Recommended by Friend" yes/no check box. This feature would need to be hidden after first-time use by the new user.

Ok, I am done with ideals ....  Undecided 

Will look into your idea immediately.

daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:00:13 AM

scandal,the nxtty dev team seem stop sending 2500 coins to new users.

they allocating coins just by manual operation and selectively.

i am confused,how could you view and collect the personal infomation of users??

if so,where is the anon feature? even the dev team could have a look at our message.no only the users email,password,and so on.

thanks.

We stop automatic sending as the code in the latest update had some issues.  The only ID we have is your alias and account number that is why those who have posted inside the Nxttycoin issues topic have received there coins.  I think you can also see that there are many sockpuppets claiming coins.

Until the next update we will manually or thru automated process send to real users.  This issue will be fixed in the next update.

We do not collect any loggin details that is why we can't do password recovery.

thanks to erase our confusion in time,but seem need more works to be done for convincing the crypto world,such as part of opensource.

NXTTY will be the next wechat,whatapp,without clone,or high monitor...best wishes.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 09:14:49 AM

thanks to erase our confusion in time,but seem need more works to be done for convincing the crypto world,such as part of opensource.

NXTTY will be the next wechat,whatapp,without clone,or high monitor...best wishes.

Nxtty's advantage rest on continued innovation, a diverse & growing community of owner/users, deepening of the nxttycoin currency market & development of NXTTYconomy.

daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:21:52 AM

Nxtty's advantage rest on continued innovation, a diverse & growing community of owner/users, deepening of the nxttycoin currency market & development of NXTTYconomy.

looking forward to using your muti-wallet,then we can deposit btc or athers in NXTTY wallet.
anon features, little or no monitor make big difference butween NXTTY and other app.
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:32:46 AM

sorry,my new confusion:

dev team will find out which account is a  sockpuppet,is it right??

what is your devteam's method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?

by analysing the login message? users's register ip or phone code?

do you have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?

to be frank,i have 7 phone,and own 7 NXTTY APP accounts which registered using the same ip.similar email and the same password.

all these 7 accounts have only a real user,so i will only get one bonus 2500 coins under your monitor and analysing??

exactly say, some suspicious alias will no get the 2500 after your moitor and analyse?

thanks.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:15:00 PM

sorry,my new confusion:

dev team will find out which account is a  sockpuppet,is it right??

what is your devteam's method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?

do you have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?

to be frank,i have 7 phone,and own 7 NXTTY APP accounts which registered using the same ip.similar email and the same password.

all these 7 accounts have only a real user,so i will only get one bonus 2500 coins under your monitor and analysing??

exactly say, some suspicious alias will no get the 2500 after your moitor and analyse?

thanks.

What is your aim?

daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:15:51 PM

"Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction"

It will make no sence of this "encryption" feature,if our devteam is able to collect the key information,then could analyse if an account is sockpuppet or not at will.

i think every menber in the NXTTY community  is interested at your methods  that  how to clarify a user is real or false.

and is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??

sorry,i am a serious user that have much confusion.

thanks.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 12:37:15 PM

"Nxtty runs on the Nxt crypto platform, offers client to client encryption, anonymous messaging, message destruction"

It will make no sence of this "encryption" feature,if our devteam is able to collect the key information,then could analyse if an account is sockpuppet or not at will.

i think every menber in the NXTTY community  is interested at your methods  that  how to clarify a user is real or false.

thanks.

Nxt crypto protocol is opensource so anyone can examine the code....please do no try to say it is fair that you should get 7 rewards because you have 7 phones.

Do you think that is fair?

I don't see any confusion in that.

daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:57:37 PM

thanks.

Nxt crypto protocol is opensource so anyone can examine the code....please do no try to say it is fair that you should get 7 rewards because you have 7 phones.

Do you think that is fair?

I don't see any confusion in that.

ok,actually,i donot care if i could get 7 rewards,for the nxttycoin is rather cheap now,but what i want to be clarified is, will i get all the 7 rewards???
your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

devphp

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 12:59:32 PM

daxiake,

why don't you write in Chinese, and someone from China with better English will translate.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 01:02:37 PM

ok,actually,i donot care if i could get 7 rewards,for the nxttycoin is rather cheap now,but what i want to be clarified is, will i get all the 7 rewards???
your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

The rule is 2500 nxttycoin per user.

daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:06:30 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:37:19 PM by daxiake

daxiake,

why don't you write in Chinese, and someone from China with better English will translate.

兄弟啊,我用七部手机,注册了7个帐号,开发者说有马甲,看来他们不打算给2500个币了啊。。。

我在乎的是,他们怎么判定我这些是马甲?就因为我用了同一个网络,相似的邮箱,一样的密码么?

他们究竟如何界定是马甲,我很困惑。如果随随便便就能收集用户根本信息,然后判定马甲,不给发币了,那我们能用的放心吗??

甚至,每个账户注册的时候,是不是被收集了手机串码识别码?那匿名性何在??

这就是我困惑的。如此,还能号称加密聊天软件么?

补充:官方如何认定是马甲,这个影响用户信心。一些已有和未来的用户,也会担心,注册之后被认定马甲。
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:08:17 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 01:34:29 PM by daxiake

your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

sorry,so,no 2500 nxttycoin per account?exactly,no 2500 nxttycoin per alias?

existed and upcoming users will be scared off by being clarified to be a false user or his account is sockpuppet.

thanks.

cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:48:12 PM

your set up the rule of reward,and would your devteam like the break the rule? i think maybe it is fair for me or the other guys to get all their rewards because they  follow and obey your rule.

thanks.

sorry,so,no 2500 nxttycoin per account?exactly,no 2500 nxttycoin per alias?
daxiake ... let's spread the wealth. The purpose of the 2500 reward is to quickly attract as many different users as possible. Doing so enhances the growth of the coin and the app. I would not expect or ask for 2500 nxttycoins if I installed the app on 7 different phones. Perhaps you should not either. I know you say that you do not care, but your words suggest that you do care whether or not you get the 2500 nxttycoins for each of your seven phones. Let's not try and drain the well dry. Rules can be easily amended, especially when it is discovered that there is potential for continued abuse if current rules are not amended. My suggestion would be to amend the rules such that only app users (the 1st 100K downloads) who post a significant number of legitimate topics in any of the "Open Chat" categories be issued the 2500 nxttycoins. Such an amendment would help in minimizing the abuse with people downloading the app on multiple phones and expecting 2500 nxttycoins for each phone or uninstalling the app and reinstalling under a different alias. The change would mean that if you are one of the first 100K who download the app, you can still get the 2500 nxttycoins reward but we need you to work for it a little by making a specified number of legitimate posts. Posting a smiley face should not be considered a legitimate post. I think the community would understand if such amendment is made to the rewards program to help minimize abuse. Perhaps a voting poll should be started for such an amendment. My vote would be YES.

Dev ... I don't recall if I had to enter my email address when I installed the app. I only have it on one phone. If an email address serves no purpose then perhaps it should not be requested if requested in the app. I don't recall if it was or was not requested.
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:17:31 PM

daxiake ... let's spread the wealth. The purpose of the 2500 reward is to quickly attract as many different users as possible. Doing so enhances the growth of the coin and the app. I would not expect or ask for 2500 nxttycoins if I installed the app on 7 different phones. Perhaps you should not either. I know you say that you do not care, but your words suggest that you do care whether or not you get the 2500 nxttycoins for each of your seven phones. Let's not try and drain the well dry. Rules can be easily amended, especially when it is discovered that there is potential for continued abuse if current rules are not amended. My suggestion would be to amend the rules such that only app users (the 1st 100K downloads) who post a significant number of legitimate topics in any of the "Open Chat" categories be issued the 2500 nxttycoins. Such an amendment would help in minimizing the abuse with people downloading the app on multiple phones and expecting 2500 nxttycoins for each phone or uninstalling the app and reinstalling under a different alias. The change would mean that if you are one of the first 100K who download the app, you can still get the 2500 nxttycoins reward but we need you to work for it a little by making a specified number of legitimate posts. Posting a smiley face should not be considered a legitimate post. I think the community would understand if such amendment is made to the rewards program to help minimize abuse. Perhaps a voting poll should be started for such an amendment. My vote would be YES.

Dev ... I don't recall if I had to enter my email address when I installed the app. I only have it on one phone. If an email address serves no purpose then perhaps it should not be requested if requested in the app. I don't recall if it was or was not requested.

i think we can end the 2500 reward phase as soon as possible.and save more coins for a reasonable use,such as improving the reputation.
your suggestion only increase the difficulty to the potencial new users.there
100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the forum?
are many method to attract plenty of users.
but have a good kind reputation will help this app spread faster.

all what i care always is this :
do our devteam have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?
what is the method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?
 is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??
existed and upcoming users will be scared off by being clarified to be a false user or his account is sockpuppet.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2014, 02:23:09 PM

i think we can end the 2500 reward phase as soon as possible.and save more coins for a reasonable use,such as improving the reputation.
your suggestion only increase the difficulty to the potencial new users.there are many method to attract plenty of users.

but have a good kind reputation will help this app spread faster.

all what i care always is this :
do our devteam have the jurisdiction to analyse a new account or forbin these sockpuppets?
what is the method to clarify an account is a real user account or no?
 is there any limit of the devteam behaviors??

Cryptodance has already answered your questions and provided a sensible solution but it seems you have other aims.

The 2500 rewards serves many uses we want to distribute Nxttycoin to as many users as possible.

daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:30:37 PM

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

as a present user,i feel sad that,our devteam change the rule at will.
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:35:32 PM

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.

In regards to spam, the great thing about the app is that it allows you to Report User and Report Post. Spam posts would not be considered as legitimate posts and would not contribute to the specified number of legitimate posts needed for the reward. I think the app also hides Reported Posts. Thus, the community of users are able to actively help keep the "forum" clean.
daxiake

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:41:24 PM

ok,100k users post spam at the same time,do you thinks it is unharmful to the  forum?

A community poll was suggested for amending the portion of rewards program for the 2500 nxttycoins. If the poll is implemented then the rule is not changed at will.

so,ask all the present users to adapt the changed rule,donot it hurt their feeling?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: