Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: (NXTTY) Nxttycoin -- Blockchain Conglomerate  (Read 172934 times)
cryptodance

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:24:23 PM

Update:

Our 1st month in the playstore has taught us many lessons and has forced us to take a hard look at ourselves.  We have to look at our performance to see why and where we have faltered.  We must also be open to criticism and change.  Nxtty is great tech but our marketing to the average user is weak I accept that.  Based on the numbers we are able to get and retain the crypto crowd but we are having a hard time attracting & retaining the average user.  We need to be able to attract average users from around the world if we hope to get the growth that Nxttycoin holders expect.

After long hours of looking at our strengths & weaknesses and talking to various marketers the general conclusion was that although one of our strength is having a crypto base another is our messaging & social platform API.  

So we would like to ask the feedback on our idea to launch another app based on Nxtty.

This new app (called Sexy) requiring minimal changes to current Nxtty version will be targeted to average users as an anonymous & secure way to meet new people.

The user experience would be you meet new people in the open chat section & then you can go to private chat to message & voice chat, that's it.

Showing advertising could be used to help generate revenues, the app would be release under Nxt Mobile App. Co.

Cant you just promote the 2 brands....Nxtty hasnt been out long....needs more time......but I like the idea of this new app also.....?

Nxtty and Sexy................I would hope that people who have Nxttycoins benefit from both.....
How would Nxttycoins fit into a hypothetical Sexy app?
cryptodance

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:32:16 PM
Last edit: December 01, 2014, 02:52:03 PM by cryptodance

This new app (called Sexy) requiring minimal changes to current Nxtty version will be targeted to average users as an anonymous & secure way to meet new people.

Shocked  Forget meeting new people...  add video to Private and we have ourselves the 1st Encrypted Private Peep Show/Chat App WITH TIPPING!!!   Cool

Edit:  Then...  make partnership with/sell the app to the largest online xxx webcam site!   Wink

Thank god Gems will be out within the near future.

I see you managed to squeeze that in there just fine...  didn't ya now?   Roll Eyes
I like the suggestion of adding video to private chat with TIPPING. Would be great if people could tip with any specified amount of nxttycoins from there own wallet in Private Chat. Tipping with 1 Nxttycoin at a time just does not cut it. Give users the ability to specify amount of tips in Private Chat. This would draw in various types of users. Think about user specified tipping for things such as:
(1) "Private" Shows
(2) Homework (if able to upload and share documents via private chat)
(3) Selling/Sharing of Electronic Documents (if able to upload and share document via private chat)
(4) Etc.

In my opinion, apps like Sexy are a dime in a dozen. Concentrate on enhancing the functionality and usability of the current unique crypto-based app and its cryptocurrency (Nxttycoin). Market, market, market!
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 02:49:50 PM

AppStore this week to the mewnnn

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
green life

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 03:52:22 PM

BAD idea, Instead of polishing Nxtty app, you just going to put it on the back burner and create another app.....cool! You failed to produce an IOS version also. Expect dumps. Thanks for your hard work...I guess. Thank god Gems will be out within the near future.

We are not changing anything just putting the idea out there to get feedback.  

We are not putting Nxtty on the back burner...just asking feedback.  

The Nxtty iOS version has been optimized but we still had some minor bugs we will try to polish and push to submit to Apple within this week

Hi dev.

Please don't give up for nxtty,just keep marketing.keep improving the tech. then nxtty will become famous in the world.

If you can not get the success in nxtty, why you will get the success in new app called Sexy? please don't give up.
Memminger

Activity: 540
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:10:12 PM

Hi dev.

Please don't give up for nxtty,just keep marketing.keep improving the tech. then nxtty will become famous in the world.

If you can not get the success in nxtty, why you will get the success in new app called Sexy? please don't give up.

applause
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 04:13:52 PM

I think the only way to keep confidence here with stakeholders is to now run both apps. Keep at it with Nxtty and add Sexy if you really believe that it is worth it.

Nxtty ios being released in the Apple store will make a difference......for the good.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
cryptodance

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

I think the only way to keep confidence here with stakeholders is to now run both apps. Keep at it with Nxtty and add Sexy if you really believe that it is worth it.

Nxtty ios being released in the Apple store will make a difference......for the good.
How would nxttycoin holders benefit from Sexy? Would nxttycoin holders get a percentage of revenue generated from ads in Sexy since coin holders have a percentage stake in NMAC? If not, then this would appear like nxttycoin holders are getting shafted. I for one do not want to get shafted, as I have a large number of nxttycoins and hence a significant stake in NMAC. Seems like some assurances need to be made for nxttycoin holders before thinking about implementing a second app.
LemonAndFries

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:05:22 PM

Stick to the plan and work harder on marketing.

Also release the iOS version which will give a good boost.

Once you're stable in the market and have created a niche for this type of app, then start thinking of expansion.

A house built on a weak foundation will fall faster than one built on a strong foundation.

edit: Start creating a Wiki or tutorial to introduce new people to crypto, that will be one of the main strengths of Nxtty.  Don't leave that for last, make it a priority.
cryptodance

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 08:08:52 PM

Once you're stable in the market and have created a niche for this type of app, then start thinking of expansion.

A house built on a weak foundation will fall faster than one built on a strong foundation.

edit: Start creating a Wiki or tutorial to introduce new people to crypto, that will be one of the main strengths of Nxtty.  Don't leave that for last, make it a priority.
Love your comments. You hit the nail on the head!
TRilon

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:21:07 PM

Added the possibility to transfer coins between users?
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:28:36 PM

Stick to Nxtty. Determine who the intended market is. Develop thenceforth with that intended market constantly in mind.

Me a non-techie: yeh, Nxtty seems slow

IndiaMikeZulu’s assumed market:

people concerned with Government over-regulation, business people, ‘micro-financial enterprise’ stakeholders. We see the encrypted sms’s as an adjunct to the coin, not vice versa. Gotta teach people the crypto thing.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia
landomata (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2184

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:38:18 PM

How would nxttycoin holders benefit from Sexy? Would nxttycoin holders get a percentage of revenue generated from ads in Sexy since coin holders have a percentage stake in NMAC? If not, then this would appear like nxttycoin holders are getting shafted. I for one do not want to get shafted, as I have a large number of nxttycoins and hence a significant stake in NMAC. Seems like some assurances need to be made for nxttycoin holders before thinking about implementing a second app.

Nxttycoin holders would own that app so instead of one they will own two.

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:38:43 PM

+1 agree

landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 10:47:18 PM

Stick to Nxtty. Determine who the intended market is. Develop thenceforth with that intended market constantly in mind.

Me a non-techie: yeh, Nxtty seems slow

IndiaMikeZulu’s assumed market:

people concerned with Government over-regulation, business people, ‘micro-financial enterprise’ stakeholders. We see the encrypted sms’s as an adjunct to the coin, not vice versa. Gotta teach people the crypto thing.

Mark (IndiaMikeZulu), Australia

Yes, we can teach people the crypto thing but this takes time and we will get early adopters in the general public.

I am willing to wait till the crypto adoption trend moves from innovators/early adopters to early majority phase in the product lifecycle...this is gonna happen we just need to survive long enough. 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technology_adoption_lifecycle

cryptodance

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 10:56:06 PM

Would the proposed Sexy app use Nxttycoins? If not Nxttycoin then no coin should be used in the app, as use of any other coin in the app would decrease the value of Nxttycoin. Please do not create a Sexycoin.
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2014, 11:06:02 PM

Would the proposed Sexy app use Nxttycoins? If not Nxttycoin then no coin should be used in the app, as use of any other coin in the app would decrease the value of Nxttycoin. Please do not create a Sexycoin.
It is very unlikely we will create another app as the feedback is highly negative towards it.  We want to be in accordance with the community.

cryptodance

View Profile
December 01, 2014, 11:46:23 PM

It is very unlikely we will create another app as the feedback is highly negative towards it.  We want to be in accordance with the community.
Great! Make the current app sexy. Increase it's functionality and usability. Market it heavily, e.g., via Google Adwords, etc.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 02:36:13 AM

So cheap Nxtty actually  Shocked

Sophia1029

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2014, 03:26:49 PM

I claimed my 2500 nxtty coins or whatever they are called. But I am looking at this app I personally don't really understand it and when I click on my wallet I don't see an account balance or anything. I will try to figure this out though.

Your balance is zero now, but your 2500 reward will be sent.  Please let me know your user name so that we can expedient your rewards.

If you post in Open Chat then someone can tip you 1 nxttycoin which you will also see in your wallet.

Stlbluesfan =)
landomata (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2014, 04:15:56 PM

Stlbluesfan =)

They have been sent please check.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: