Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:52:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Harassment/Blackmailing of Reputable Members of this Forum Part two!  (Read 1940 times)
SexyBTC (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 12, 2014, 11:04:15 PM

Okay I would like to point out for the record that the Coward known as smack that ace has locked the original version of this discussion, I personally think we were just getting warmed up!

Take note https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=731015.msg8308575#msg8308575

This guy is a big time fraud and I need help taking down his ring of scam, He claimed he had to stop seeking jobs or work on the site because of the scam he tried to pull on me, yet to this day he is still on the loose attempting to do what he said he is not.

It's one contradiction after another with him and he is stupid enough to think nobody will catch on to him. I know he didn't like the fact I copy and pasted all the crap he has been sending me and he had a habit of locking his topics down when people call him out on BS.

I think it's only fair to the new coiners and anyone in general that scams like his should always have a spotlight on them.

I don't expect anyone to do anything like ban him from the forum but I pray to god he does not steal from anyone or try to defraud investors of any legitimate projects that he scams his way into the middle of, Like mine!

This S#!th0l3 has gone too far and I will take time out of every day I have left on this earth to expose him for what he is. Nothing more, I Just want people to have a fair chance at whatever it is they are doing and with him and all his alt accounts, odds are he will scam again.

I also know that with 350133 members and about 9 an hour signing up that he or someone like him are the reason this site seems to be growing at the rate it is. Example: scammer exposed has to get a new account, make 10 more no big deal. Well no big deal to the scammer, but for the rest of the community its grade A BS and I will continue to stand my ground.

I have not broken the rules of this forum, and I guess since they don't have a rule I can find that says no scamming innocent people I guess technically neither has he. It's still a crime what he is doing, uneducated people are seeing his $15 wordpress themes he buys and thinking he has skill when he is just a phoney!

Please consider teaming up with me and teaching these scammers we can fight back.

I am going to be doing regular segments on my network about him and people like him. If you have been defrauded or scammed by anyone on this site I ask you to pm me and let's come up with a plan of how we can keep it from happening again to anyone.

Thanks

Love video chat, and making friends SexyBTC (:-)
Smack That Ace
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1094

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:37:29 AM

Haha,

Your just a broke, bored person.

Get a life(trolling and spamming is not good enough)

Get a job(something better than washing dishes)

Join a gym (You desperately need one)

Goodluck with all the above

Regards

Duke

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 07:34:40 PM

Haha,

Your just a broke, bored person.

Get a life(trolling and spamming is not good enough)

Get a job(something better than washing dishes)

Join a gym (You desperately need one)

Goodluck with all the above

Regards

Duke

Clearly you are a moron, you have no clue what you have started and if you think this is boredom then you are even more retarded than I gave you credit for.

I am more than happy to take time out of my day to insure others don't fall victim to your scam ring. I see you are bipolar in a big way, seems like you picked the right career scamming people on sites like this using dozens of alt accounts. It suites you as you clearly have multiple personality disorder " schizophrenia " and it shows in your post and PM's.

You cannot keep a straight story to save your life. You seem to think insults are the answer to questions like, what ever happened to the private bidder SPARTACUS567?

you know the guy that supposedly bought the failed poker site smackthatace.com  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=594692.msg6738972#msg6738972

No instead of explaining who this mystery member that does not exist is, you would rather try and use misdirection to change the subject and not address the pile of failed Crypto poker sites you have been through and the mystery client's that buy them and let them fade into oblivion.

Well I have a pretty good reason I think that is. Because you are trying to lure unsuspecting suckers into your BS ventures that are nothing more than smoke and mirrors, add some bells and whistles and wait for the turnip truck.

How is the job search going are you still not actively seeking work like you claimed in your now locked topic? Speaking of locked topics do you have a formula for when it's time to lock them down? maybe something like when 30% or more are calling you out on your BS or just when you know you cant win?

I'd like to know,But we both know your next snappy comeback will be a baseless insult that's just about as retarded as yourself.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:18:16 PM

Diet is a must also.

Will help with getting rid of those flabby pockets .

Good luck with that loser.

Haha

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:26:48 PM

Diet is a must also.

Will help with getting rid of those flabby pockets .

Good luck with that loser.

Haha

Right on Que, granted it took you an hour to google that comeback.
You are a Joke!
Abandon your sma alt account and deploy some new scams, because you wont steal another coin from anyone with this name. Drop the others also, Because I am almost done with my list of your accounts detailing how each support the other. Only major flaw is they were all created days apart.

Bitcoins101

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:34:02 PM

Hey SexyBTC, this guy cannot prove that he is not Smack That Ace. Better leave him a negative too.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:51:00 PM

Hey SexyBTC, this guy cannot prove that he is not Smack That Ace. Better leave him a negative too.

Yeah Mr funny Guy, same goes for you, keep up with your scam moron you have already used that joke 3 times now. You just pop up within minutes of the time sta logs off, I bet you have the same IP and all the same failed projects. Only a fucking idiot would side with sta, I have produced overwhelming proof he attempted to defraud investors and he, you and or any of your other alt accounts have yet to produce anything more than BS.

What I am wondering is where you fit in unless you are directly related to the topic, making a stupid remark without asking any questions speaks volumes about you.

If you don't know sta and you read the entire issue or even followed half of it you would have more questions rather than ignorant remarks. We both know you don't know me so I am left to assume you are the latest account added to the alt ring list.

Thank you for stopping by!

And look at you only created within less than a month of the perpetual alt ring scam master sta.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:56:31 PM

Awwww Sexy btc,

I think your actually sad that every one figured out that you are a pointless black mailer.

Its people like you who disgrace btc and bring down the prices.

Go find some other members to Harass you broke miserable lonely human.

Goodluck you need alot of it.

Regards

Duke

Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:06:03 PM

Yeah Mr funny Guy, same goes for you, keep up with your scam moron you have already used that joke 3 times now. You just pop up within minutes of the time sta logs off, I bet you have the same IP and all the same failed projects. Only a fucking idiot would side with sta, I have produced overwhelming proof he attempted to defraud investors and he, you and or any of your other alt accounts have yet to produce anything more than BS.

What I am wondering is where you fit in unless you are directly related to the topic, making a stupid remark without asking any questions speaks volumes about you.

If you don't know sta and you read the entire issue or even followed half of it you would have more questions rather than ignorant remarks. We both know you don't know me so I am left to assume you are the latest account added to the alt ring list.

And look at you only created within less than a month of the perpetual alt ring scam master sta.

I do not know anything about Smack That Ace's businesses here and I neither support nor defend them. However, I do know that your conduct on the forum is despicable. You have shown that you have zero credibility and as such, your claims are worthless.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:27:24 PM

Dont poke the dragon. LOL

Specially one with midlife crisis.

haha

Duke

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:38:04 PM

I do not know anything about Smack That Ace's businesses here and I neither support nor defend them. However, I do know that your conduct on the forum is despicable. You have shown that you have zero credibility and as such, your claims are worthless.

Zero credibility as opposed to yous?

Because your firs post ever just so happens to be about scams, the Uber funny part is that for the last 3 days you have been trolling the economy section then out of the blue you pop in on this topic and side with the bad guy.

Imagine that now both of you are on here tag team trolling my topic. You are 100% in my opinion either his alt account or one of his bomb makin buddies.

Either way your entitled to look as stupid as you like so keep up the good work. 

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:49:53 PM

@bitcoin101

Furthermore: You do know that my conduct on the forum is despicable.

Let's have some examples of the conduct in question?

I know what I have done, I don't think you have a clue. So unless you are Gay I am not sure what you are talking about let's clear it up for the good folks of bitcointalk.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:56:01 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:07:48 PM by Bitcoins101

Zero credibility as opposed to yous?

Because your firs post ever just so happens to be about scams, the Uber funny part is that for the last 3 days you have been trolling the economy section then out of the blue you pop in on this topic and side with the bad guy.

Imagine that now both of you are on here tag team trolling my topic. You are 100% in my opinion either his alt account or one of his bomb makin buddies.

Either way your entitled to look as stupid as you like so keep up the good work.  

I have made deals North of $10,000 with users on here and LitecoinTalk. I also do not accuse people of things without doing full due diligence. If xetsr and cooldgamer had the interest, they could sue you for libel and slander. However, I do not think they have an interest in spending thousands of dollars in legal fees against someone with virtually zero assets, so you're safe for now.

I popped in out of the blue because I saw your mug several months ago (when you were trying to sell some shower show or some other BS) and just fell over laughing. Now that I see you randomly accusing reputable members of wrongdoings, I had to say something.

If you feel you have been scammed, accuse the member of scamming and attempt to get retribution in a mature and professional manor. However, don't go around accusing random members that they are alt accounts of that member because they don't automatically take your side. When you make claims lightly like this, you lose credibility.

Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

@bitcoin101

Furthermore: You do know that my conduct on the forum is despicable.

Let's have some examples of the conduct in question?

I know what I have done, I don't think you have a clue. So unless you are Gay I am not sure what you are talking about let's clear it up for the good folks of bitcointalk.
Accusing everyone who disagrees with you of being the same person is one example of your abhorrent behavior on this forum. It's irrational and causes you to lose 100% of whatever credibility you might have had (which has always been virtually nil).

As I said, I haven't looked at the situation with STA. Has any reputable member accused him of anything?

Also, if you want to talk about first posts, be my guest. Let's all take a look at your first post, shall we?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606886.msg6697722#msg6697722

And you're studying law? Oh man.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:09:29 PM

Just give her what she wants.

More negative rep.

It will really satisfy her.

Regards

Duke

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:18:40 PM

So you must be gay,

Reputation yes due diligence, let's address those. Much like you took a few minutes to read my post history I spent a few minutes looking at you trust history and I feel bad for you that you were never able to gain any ground on your graphics card scam, well you know the one you tried to pull off back in February.

Much to my surprise you a brand new member of only 2 months well close enough to 2 months happen to vouch for

benigeri
Activity:    26
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 06, 2013, 08:03:59

Now let me get this straight you joined on December 18, 2013, 12:36:16 only 12 days after him and you two have a parking lot meeting where you happen to buy in cash 9 of his so called cards for sale, then bla bla bla some other people buy all the rest on paypal and stuff like that.

When people start asking questions like
You said you had sold these but your blockchain address shows no received funds?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BnCog6CY2YoD67Li6HoiCvzGVwNu4PuhY

Then all the sudden all the cards get sold under the table.

I'll tell you another funny thing, benigeri or you or sta, have not used the benigeri account to make one single post since March 03, 2014, 11:30:17 AM, yet last login was August 04, 2014, 10:07:11 PM. That is the guy you give +ve to, almost a shame people didn't fall for that little racket. You may of never had to go into the fake poker site scam business.

Now the real question here is how long will it take you to log into your benigeri account and find this topic and start crying I'm not sta! Don't forget to talk bad about me also. Otherwise you may look foolish, okay well more foolish than you already do.

Smack That Ace
Legendary

Assalamu Alekum

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:26:57 PM

SO not only are u a Racist against muslims but also a sexist.

Wow i think you should go to jail fat btc.

Im gonna be a happy man thinking ur in jail.

SexyBTC (OP)

SexyBTC

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:29:17 PM

SO not only are u a Racist against muslims but also a sexist.

Wow i think you should go to jail fat btc.

Im gonna be a happy man thinking ur in jail.

Just like you wished I had four children you could blow up?

Or in a I'm a Fag who likes little boys kind of way, could you be more specific!

Also hows the job hunting going?

williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2014, 10:30:16 PM

This thread is hilarious. A terrible argument between two children. I have to side with smackthatace, simply because he doesn't have an abysmal trust rating, plus he has more experience on this forum.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Bitcoins101

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:31:06 PM

So you must be gay,

Reputation yes due diligence, let's address those. Much like you took a few minutes to read my post history I spent a few minutes looking at you trust history and I feel bad for you that you were never able to gain any ground on your graphics card scam, well you know the one you tried to pull off back in February.

Much to my surprise you a brand new member of only 2 months well close enough to 2 months happen to vouch for

benigeri
Activity:    26
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    December 06, 2013, 08:03:59

Now let me get this straight you joined on December 18, 2013, 12:36:16 only 12 days after him and you two have a parking lot meeting where you happen to buy in cash 9 of his so called cards for sale, then bla bla bla some other people buy all the rest on paypal and stuff like that.

When people start asking questions like
You said you had sold these but your blockchain address shows no received funds?

https://blockchain.info/address/1BnCog6CY2YoD67Li6HoiCvzGVwNu4PuhY

Then all the sudden all the cards get sold under the table.

I'll tell you another funny thing, benigeri or you or sta, have not used the benigeri account to make one single post since March 03, 2014, 11:30:17 AM, yet last login was August 04, 2014, 10:07:11 PM. That is the guy you give +ve to, almost a shame people didn't fall for that little racket. You may of never had to go into the fake poker site scam business.

Now the real question here is how long will it take you to log into your benigeri account and find this topic and start crying I'm not sta! Don't forget to talk bad about me also. Otherwise you may look foolish, okay well more foolish than you already do.

Accusing everyone who doesn't immediately agree with you because you're gorgeous (cough cough) of being gay also undermines your credibility.

benigiri is one guy I have did a single deal with for $3.5K in graphics cards. It is entirely inappropriate to bring him into this discussion, as he has virtually nothing to do with it. However, I can assure you that his opinion is so much more credible than yours will ever be. None of the cards were sold under the table - 16 of them were sold on LitecoinTalk, which you would have realized if you had better reading comprehension.

Also, I did not take a few minutes to read your post history. I didn't even spend 20 seconds. I just remember your posts, as you have always stuck out on this forum as someone who doesn't belong here.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: