Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [NSFW] Girls of Reddit's r/GoneWild  (Read 144728 times)
DivaSativa

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 03:33:54 AM

I have to chime in as someone who has been naked on the internet for almost a friggin decade now. I may purchase some "sexy" things with bitcoins, however I make a living on the internets and it would be hard to keep me from "cashing out" when I need to pay bills. No matter how much I would just like to spend in the bitcoin community to support businesses who accept them, I gotta eat and have electricity. I will say this, I do plan on investing in silver when I am ahead on my expenses and have the funds. Anyone have a bacon store that accepts bitcoin? I also invest in my bacon habit!!

Not all girls are going to be spending what they earn on panties and sex toys  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tuxavant (OP)

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin Mayor of Las Vegas

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 03:44:00 AM

I have to chime in as someone who has been naked on the internet for almost a friggin decade now. I may purchase some "sexy" things with bitcoins, however I make a living on the internets and it would be hard to keep me from "cashing out" when I need to pay bills. No matter how much I would just like to spend in the bitcoin community to support businesses who accept them, I gotta eat and have electricity. I will say this, I do plan on investing in silver when I am ahead on my expenses and have the funds. Anyone have a bacon store that accepts bitcoin? I also invest in my bacon habit!!

Not all girls are going to be spending what they earn on panties and sex toys  Tongue

Move to las vegas. There is a property management company here with over 100 rental properties that accepts Bitcoin as payment of rent.
Edit: http://haerandempsey.las.mlxchange.com/

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 04:19:38 AM

Not all girls are going to be spending what they earn on panties and sex toys  Tongue

Cashing out is totally fine. The onus is on bitcoin merchants to give you what you want for your coins, like that property company in Vegas. More will come I'm sure. But right now MtGox usually has what people want.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
adamstgBit
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 04:22:00 AM

take a look at all the sites that accept bitcoin, http://thebitcoinreview.com/

cunicula
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 04:30:05 AM

Cashing out is totally fine. The onus is on bitcoin merchants to give you what you want for your coins, like that property company in Vegas. More will come I'm sure. But right now MtGox usually has what people want.

Freemoney. How about you set up a webcam on sealswithclubs and pay some naked ladies to play at the table. Just a thought.
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 04:37:39 AM

Freemoney. How about you set up a webcam on sealswithclubs and pay some naked ladies to play at the table. Just a thought.

Duuuuude.. like those video poker tables here in vegas... except with boobies... I'm all in.

FreeMoney
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1014

Strength in numbers

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 05:22:40 AM

Well.. I dunno about setting up the camera part, but if someone pleasing to look at can get a live cam set up and is willing to play with the (mostly) guys I will gladly gladly hook them up with chips.

I'm imagining "I'll fold if you touch your left nipple". This could be good.

Also if there ends up being an active live cam site I envision an invitational strip poker tournament.

Oh, it could be so good. I'm thinking I put up big prizes, free to enter, 'rebuy' tourney where girls pay to get back in by removing more.

Play Bitcoin Poker at sealswithclubs.eu. We're active and open to everyone.
DivaSativa

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 05:25:01 AM

I would not survive in Vegas haha

As far as products I can buy with bitcoins go. There are things I can buy, but sadly enough my options for girly shit are not good enough yet to keep my interest. I am hoping that the market for girly shit (makeup, clothing, etc...) will grow. I actually make clothes and once I start again will be accepting BTC for the stuff I sew, maybe I just need to grow the market myself.  Smiley
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 05:43:18 AM

As far as products I can buy with bitcoins go. There are things I can buy, but sadly enough my options for girly shit are not good enough yet to keep my interest. I am hoping that the market for girly shit (makeup, clothing, etc...) will grow. I actually make clothes and once I start again will be accepting BTC for the stuff I sew, maybe I just need to grow the market myself.  Smiley

you go girl!  Cheesy

payb.tc

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 05:52:09 AM

*cringe* this whole thread is full of cliches

Edna: You haven't dealth with women for a very long time have you Sargent Skinner
Skinner: Are you asking me out on a date?
adamstgBit
Legendary

Trusted Bitcoiner

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 06:07:25 AM

if your in the US, make use to look at

http://www.bitcoindeals.com/
http://www.bitcoindeals.com/shop/product/460053?c=clothing_shoes_jewelry&p=45

molecular
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 07:28:20 AM

that's the spirit! go for it.

PGP key molecular F9B70769 fingerprint 9CDD C0D3 20F8 279F 6BE0  3F39 FC49 2362 F9B7 0769
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2012, 12:04:12 PM

I *really* want the community to address this.. and I've posted a bounty to help out. The bounty requests girls do a short video as a "merchant motivator", talk a little about Bitcoin, talk a little about you, a girl, a new participant in the Bitcoin economy, and what you want to spend your Bitcoins on: girly things rather than existing the male dominated market demands." The girl with the most successful video on youtube (views), wins the bounty.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74940.0

DivaSativa

View Profile
April 02, 2012, 06:01:12 PM

if your in the US, make use to look at

http://www.bitcoindeals.com/
http://www.bitcoindeals.com/shop/product/460053?c=clothing_shoes_jewelry&p=45

Sadly I am not interested in Jay-Z deodorant, ABBA hair products or cotton/spandex thongs.  Undecided

Maybe we need to do a poll or something to see what girls actually want because I think it is going to be hard in a male dominated community to meet those needs without input. Kinda like guys getting their girlfriends vacuum cleaners for their birthdays or something hahahaha (not that bad, that is an exaggeration)
RaggedMonk

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2012, 12:49:46 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=75114.msg832488#msg832488

GGBTC may be spliting, forming a new "for women, by women" subreddit
opticbit

Activity: 695
Merit: 502

PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 01:36:45 AM

And I was trying to unsubscribe from all the NSFW reddits,
(wile keeping them on a different name I use.)

can't wait for witcoin to return.

Bitrated user: opticbit.
https://www.bitrated.com/opticbit
Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 01:40:20 AM

And I was trying to unsubscribe from all the NSFW reddits,
(wile keeping them on a different name I use.)

can't wait for witcoin to return.

two accounts brother, two accounts: opticbit and pronticbit

8D

MemoryDealers
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1052
Merit: 1105

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 02:11:58 AM

In the original post, please update the link for the economic stimulus effects: http://coinbus.com/GWTracker

Tuxavant (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 02:14:03 AM

In the original post, please update the link for the economic stimulus effects: http://coinbus.com/GWTracker

done

Red Emerald

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2012, 02:58:38 AM

I just get a white page Sad

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: