Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 09:44:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141396 times)
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 01:55:19 PM

we are gaining attention, fudsters arrived. it's a good sign!  Smiley

O shit, you copy what everybody else says. Suddenly it's a trend to say that it's a good sign if 'fudsters' arrive. Pathetic. You're probably one of those guys who talk about goin 'to da moon'. Not a suprise as a newbie

Grow up, you've missed the BTC rise and the NXT ipo. Times are over, stick with solids and that is Bitcoin and maybe an anon coin like Monero (XMR). The rest is short term crap where 90% lose money and 10% gains money. You will probably lose

And all you have to say here is "Pathetic"?!?! Huh, wow, you count me as a newbie, I've been researching and trading coins since the last 2 years, and you're gonna teach me wtf should I do and what not?

Come on FUDster! Did you even carefully read what I said previously? I said that it's our belief and trust only which runs these coins for a long term. I didn't say anywhere that we will go somewhere with this coin same as we can with Bitcoin. Even we know that this ain't and can't ever become the next Bitcoin, because father is always one, you can't give birth to another and no one can take place of that one big guy...

Cheers!!! Wink

CryptoTradeKid

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:22:02 PM

Why did the price drop so much? Is everything ok?
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:27:00 PM

As mentioned earlier, some stupid dumpers are dumping it to get out early of the train as they think that after PoW ends, the price will drop gradually, but instead, there are so many positive signs showing that those dumpers will for sure cry out loud  Cry that they sold at this price...

DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:35:11 PM

Right this minute, everything is fine.

1) Dumpers --> Dump
2) Prices Fall --> Weaker Hands --> Sell
3) Prices Fall Further --> Panic --> Panic Sell
4) FUDsters Arrive --> Mass Panic --> Firesale!
5) Things Level Out --> Prices Stabilize
6) Prices Rise

I think we're in, or very close to #4   Grin

Chin up! Don't let it get you down.  Wink
michaelb87

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:38:08 PM

Large selling pressure and only 1 BTC needed to crash it to 0.1 which will trigger a massive sell off. Get out of this crap while you can  Cool
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

Large selling pressure and only 1 BTC needed to crash it to 0.1 which will trigger a massive sell off. Get out of this crap while you can  Cool

Can you please Shut up! and mind your own business!  Angry

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
ghostman9559

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:08:30 PM

Please someone tell me what is unique about this coin and why you're in? You won't convince me but maybe some others...

What is unique about this coin and gives it a intrinsic value?

If someone can answer this question in a valid way I'll be happy to send him some btc...

Well Unique about this coin is
1.Only 100 available coins.
2.Active Dev with feature upgrade ideas and
3.Active thread in the forum.

Come on can't you do something better.. I asked UNIQUE.

1. 100 coins or a billion coins, the amount doesn't matter but the market cap.
2. Enough coins with active devs with upgrade ideas (these are copies btw that have been done over and over)
3. WOW

Prospects behold, if this is the value proposition please don't buy because a steady drop of 5-10% a day will kill this coin
How many coins do you know that have every feature in the world , and more in five days time? Features are not going to magically appear in seconds, they take time to develop. The devs are listening to our suggestions on how to proceed with these features to develop a strong community, and a lasting coin. You have a chance to tell them your thoughts of how they could become an aspiring coin. Use it wisely.
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:10:29 PM

Just don't get it what the heck are you trying to prove by criticizing this coin the way you're doing it anyways. Also, can't understand why do you care so much about us? If you don't like this coin, gtfo from this thread and don't be one of the ^idiots^ as you said before, and share your knowledge with someone other else...

I think nobody here needs any suggestion from you at least...  Wink

And last but not the least, all I can say to you is, "Lolzzzzzz Lmaoooooo".....

martibg

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:11:33 PM

+ 10000

Wink   Wink
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:14:43 PM

Please someone tell me what is unique about this coin and why you're in? You won't convince me but maybe some others...

What is unique about this coin and gives it a intrinsic value?

If someone can answer this question in a valid way I'll be happy to send him some btc...

Well Unique about this coin is
1.Only 100 available coins.
2.Active Dev with feature upgrade ideas and
3.Active thread in the forum.

Come on can't you do something better.. I asked UNIQUE.

1. 100 coins or a billion coins, the amount doesn't matter but the market cap.
2. Enough coins with active devs with upgrade ideas (these are copies btw that have been done over and over)
3. WOW

Prospects behold, if this is the value proposition please don't buy because a steady drop of 5-10% a day will kill this coin

Well, would you mind me asking you something? Who the hell are you to ask us to convince you regarding this coin? Whether it's a shitcoin or a worthy one, time will prove. Seems you are trying to let people sell them cheaper and you bag 'em all before the pump starts and sell higher. Is this your plan? Then, I would like to say: "Sorry ^FUD^ster, but no one's gonna hear what you are saying because everyone knows it's a trap... Wink"

michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:15:48 PM

+ 10000

What are you worried about? I'm giving some balance to the discussion with all these 'to da moon' people.

Or do you just want the positive side told so you can trap people into buying your stash and leaving them with the shit?
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

Large selling pressure and only 1 BTC needed to crash it to 0.1 which will trigger a massive sell off. Get out of this crap while you can  Cool

Can you please Shut up! and mind your own business!  Angry

+ 10000

What are you worried about? I'm giving some balance to the discussion with all these 'to da moon' people.

Or do you just want the positive side told so you can trap people into buying your stash and leaving them with the shit?

haha balance to the discussion  Grin all you are doing is trying to put the coin down and convince others to get out, why not take your own advice and "get out" of this thread with your bs, and leave us optimist's to continue to be optimistic.

People dont listen to this clown, and do what you would anyway,if he's got such an interest in the coin to be here, he obviously has an ulterior motive......or he would do one lol.
martibg

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:28:57 PM

Large selling pressure and only 1 BTC needed to crash it to 0.1 which will trigger a massive sell off. Get out of this crap while you can  Cool

+ 10000

You don't like the COIN, you don't like the thread, the Idea, yes?
So, get the fuck off the forum is big enough, there are many other COINS to choose from.
And stop trying to convince the people to sell their coins for nothing, and you to by them and to make a huge profit dumbass.

Wink   Wink
Bitcycle

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:33:05 PM

I was skeptical about this coin, but if it has its own dedicated fudder, I might have to buy some after all.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:36:25 PM

+ 10000

So, get the fuck off the forum is big enough, there are many other COINS to choose from.
And stop trying to convince the people to sell their coins for nothing, and you to by them and to make a huge profit dumbass.

Why you all are so rude and vulgar. It is his opinion and he has right to say any possible scenario.
There were tons of coin where dev said "we will do this, we will do that" and finally ppl got pretty, shiny shit.
Discuss but dont insult each other.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
gkv9
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:45:17 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2014, 04:00:58 PM by gkv9

Why you all are so rude and vulgar. It is his opinion and he has right to say any possible scenario.
There were tons of coin where dev said "we will do this, we will do that" and finally ppl got pretty, shiny shit.

Dear,
We are not trying to be rude, but the guy asks to convince him regarding the coin that why he should buy in or even just watch it out? Okay, we agree that the guy has the right to put in his opinion, but who gave him the right to decide and justify this coin as a shitty coin even without watching it for some time? Does he think of himself to be the most experienced player of all of us? If it's like that, and he's seeing that he himself is getting criticized here, why is he even taking pain in posting back here? And if he would like to defend himself doesn't give him the right to say that we guys are "PATHETIC". You just watch all his previous posts and you will come to know what this guy wants... He just wants to buy these the coins by getting them sold lower by ppl, and thinks of himself to be smart enough. We are not stupid sitting here and holding our coins...

We welcome suggestions, and even opinions, but FUDsters are not allowed here... Wink

Boina

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:47:46 PM

+ 10000

No,,
i think he is not say just his opinion,
my instinct told me that he was planed someting, Undecided
martibg

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:13:49 PM

Dear,
We are not trying to be rude, but the guy asks to convince him regarding the coin that why he should buy in or even just watch it out? Okay, we agree that the guy has the right to put in his opinion, but who gave him the right to decide and justify this coin as a shitty coin even without watching it for some time? Does he think of himself to be the most experienced player of all of us? If it's like that, and he's seeing that he himself is getting criticized here, why is he even taking pain in posting back here? And if he would like to defend himself doesn't give him the right to say that we guys are "PATHETIC". You just watch all his previous posts and you will come to know what this guy wants... He just wants to buy these the coins by getting them sold lower by ppl, and thinks of himself to be smart enough. We are not stupid sitting here and holding our coins...

We welcome suggestions, and even opinions, but FUDsters are not allowed here... Wink
+++++++ 100000000000

Wink   Wink
DoubleEagle

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:41:50 PM

Hello!

Well, I won't even answer some posts. It's simple, if you don't like the coin, just get out of the thread!

Now, an update:
I will be around the forum and Twitter today, since MartinF texted me saying he still has connection issues, and his modem/router will be replaced tomorrow by his ISP.

So I will be answering questions or giving you updates until he comes back. He also told me some members still needed to get rewards for signatures and other things. I wish I had the XDE so no one would have to wait..
He has a spreadsheet ready with all the addresses, so as soon as his connection issues are solved, he will send the rewards in a second.

Just in case you're wondering about those XDE, here's where they are:

http://cryptobe.com/address/DAFVkAnT8zPAeuMEiar3MyEYMLSeUpydrB

About the wallet for MAC, I was going to contact a member to compile it for us (I don't own a mac), but we are going to do that once we release the new one!.

Only 400 blocks left!
stracco

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:47:28 PM

It seems here we try to have too many expectations in so few days, good projects have success only in long-term way. I think isn't the right place for who search answers and immediate results for hit and run. Looks the chart of other coins which gained value how long it's taken for that!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: