Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:52:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141395 times)
dygus
Legendary

Activity: 1193
Merit: 1000

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:23:09 AM

If Dev will not post today, this coin will be taken over by community.

I'd be better if we do it right now, without waiting.

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
topcat363

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:25:48 AM

what exactly does that mean?

Boina

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:11:20 AM

yea,
please tell me, what do you mean if the coin taken by community ?
i dont understand,
Aur3

Activity: 378

Embrace change

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:23:20 AM

yea,
please tell me, what do you mean if the coin taken by community ?
i dont understand,

That there will be new dev or community will be like new dev.

Let's make a change. Change makes you better. Change makes you smarter. Change makes you healthier.
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:34:12 AM

How is everything going with the Double Eagle?

Boina

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:04:05 AM

How is everything going with the Double Eagle?

http://www.reactiongifs.com/lol/lolololol.gif

Yeah, maybe you're right,
So, what ?
michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:19:09 AM

So, what ?

Next time please stop wasting time supporting altcoins that don't bring anything substantially to the table. The less altcoins there are, the better for everybody. Money will flow to a few good ones again and create an uptrend. Everybody will earn some money that way and crypto as a technology will grow. Now cryptomoney is dilluted over thousands of shitcoins which is a shame. It makes us all look ridiculous whilst we're dealing with a serious subject and technology here.
Boina

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:51:29 AM

So, what ?

Next time please stop wasting time supporting altcoins that don't bring anything substantially to the table. The less altcoins there are, the better for everybody. Money will flow to a few good ones again and create an uptrend. Everybody will earn some money that way and crypto as a technology will grow. Now cryptomoney is dilluted over thousands of shitcoins which is a shame. It makes us all look ridiculous whilst we're dealing with a serious subject and technology here.

Many altcoin everywhere
So, can you tell me, what the sign that an altcoins is shitcoins ?
michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:31:00 AM

So, what ?

Many altcoin everywhere

Well you can you pretty much assume 99% of all new coins are crap. Most of the times they just copy/paste other coins with a new name and change small things like:
- Total amount of coins, which doesn't have any influence beyond a 'marketing thing'.
- Or they say it's a 'community coin', meaning dev has no idea what he's doing, he only bought himself a copy/paste coin and expects the community to do all the work
- Active dev, whatever. There are loads of them, doesn't make you unique
- a fancy wallet skin. Like that's gonna disrupt anything...

Look at the ones with a real competitive value proposition. Coins that really distinguish themselves from others based on:
- a functionality that people really need and want
- a technology that is completely new and really brings innovation that, again, people need and want. Not just another way of 'coding' that isn't that important.
- And most important of all, it needs to be the first one to do it or the second one that brings a good and relevant improvement. All others are not neccesary. So first mover advantage or the best 'frog leap'. For example, Monero to the cryptonote protocol.
Boina

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:48:42 AM

So, what ?

Many altcoin everywhere

Well you can you pretty much assume 99% of all new coins are crap. Most of the times they just copy/paste other coins with a new name and change small things like:
- Total amount of coins, which doesn't have any influence beyond a 'marketing thing'.
- Or they say it's a 'community coin', meaning dev has no idea what he's doing, he only bought himself a copy/paste coin and expects the community to do all the work

Look at the ones with a real competitive value proposition. Coins that really distinguish themselves from others based on:
- a technology that is completely new and really brings innovation that, again, people need and want. Not just another way of 'coding' that isn't that important.
- And most important of all, it needs to be the first one to do it or the second one that brings a good and relevant improvement. All others are not neccesary. So first mover advantage or the best 'frog leap'. For example, Monero to the cryptonote protocol.

Ok, Thank you, Bro,,
I see now,
 Wink
Thirty30

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:39:51 AM

So, what ?

Many altcoin everywhere

I've seen lots of good coins that meet your parameters that weren't scams that die anyways.  The only thing that a good coin needs is to work properly and have enough people interested in it to mine it and trade it. Besides, 10btc and a good pump bot can make any shitcoin the new thing. All people want is for it to make them BTC anyway.
Boina

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:04:09 PM

Hey, all of you
Don't you think this is only the Dev's plan ?

Make coin mined by us, and in the backstage, he create a 'drama' to make this coin very cheap rate, and the he can buy it for another purpose ?
I mean, he pretend as dumper and buyer to ?
 Huh
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:48:31 PM

I suggest to remove sell orders between 0.1-0.2 there will be a pump I guess.

michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:50:04 PM

Hey, all of you
Don't you think this is only the Dev's plan ?

Make coin mined by us, and in the backstage, he create a 'drama' to make this coin very cheap rate, and the he can buy it for another purpose ?
I mean, he pretend as dumper and buyer to ?
 Huh

Wouldn't really make sense at this stage. If it was a high profile coin, then a short drama to buy in would make sense and then pump it back up. But in this case, XDE has a steady decline without any real future and almost no demand. So then the dev would be the biggest bagholder. That would be the most stupid scam all time.

Without demand this coin is dying. Demand will not come out of nowhere because this coin doesn't have a value proposition, it's just on out of hundreds of altcoins. Only way it could ever grow is a shitload of marketing or a pump scheme. Quite possible a pump will be incoming but either way it's short term, if you start buying at that stage you will be the one left with useless coins.

Don't be fooled if XDE will suddenly grow, it will be a pump to dump on your asses! DO NOT BUY in that case. You see now at this moment that there is no real demand and that will not change without real innovation. Just SELL and get out in that case. In a month / few months nobody will talk about this coin anymore
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:52:38 PM

Yes! a very big PUMP.  Cool

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:54:54 PM

Fake pump, last try to get someone else holding the bag.

Do not BUY but SELL in case of a pump. Let the pumper suck it. The sooner it will be over. Don't be fooled, this coin is worth 0
dygus
Legendary

Peaky Blinder

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:01:12 PM

Do not BUY but SELL in case of a pump. Let the pumper suck it. The sooner it will be over. Don't be fooled, this coin is worth 0

Do you have any of XDE? or you just simply warned us because you are worry about our money?

michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

Do you have any of XDE? or you just simply warned us because you are worry about our money?

Nope I don't own any. I just target crappy altcoins one by one to warn people and maybe it will help a bit to stop all these altcoins. If more people start pointing out the crap from the real deal we'll be in a way better crypto environment sooner than later.

gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:26:38 PM

Guys, the devs still have their 13.23 XDE coins left in their wallet, check out their block explorer stats and don't be fooled by those freaking comments that people are spreading here to increase some sort of FUD. Some nice buy was held at bittrex and nearly BTC3 were used by someone to buy 27 XDEs. Maybe it was a pump or something else, but I still believe in this one, it ain't a shitcoin! All we need is to give some time to the devs.

michaelb87

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:31:49 PM

Guys, the devs still have their 13.23 XDE coins left in their wallet, check out their block explorer stats and don't be fooled by those freaking comments that people are spreading here to increase some sort of FUD. Some nice buy was held at bittrex and nearly BTC3 were used by someone to buy 27 XDEs. Maybe it was a pump or something else, but I still believe in this one, it ain't a shitcoin! All we need is to give some time to the devs.

Ow wow even better. Dev owning over 13% of the total supply and some new whale owning 27%. This will be a killer  Grin Never saw such a sucky distribution, it's just counting the minutes till the pump and the following dump which will signal the death of this coin.

Again, don't be stupid to buy in, learn these whales (or probably a group) a lesson and screw them with their ongoing altcoin pump schemes. Over and over again the same thing. They buy a low volume shitcoin to pump and you'll be the bagholder.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: