Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141395 times)
mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:58:03 PM

I'm not really all that ok with half, as I mined from launch through the whole PoW, and I only have .09 to begin with. That, my friend, is not really all that fair. And I don't think I'm being greedy - just saying I don't have very much to begin with.  Undecided
It must be half or there will be no fairness in the free Distribution. I also mined 0.4 of it and bought some on Bittrex when the price was going down
I transfered to my Wallet for Staking and now i have 1.xxxx of it. I thought things will comeback to normal on Monday when the Dev release the New Wallet but now my
coins are stacked in my Wallet for Days with no Syncing. I do regret why I did not sell all my coins.
People are currently buying the coins at some crazy cheap prices if all those people should Swap their coins to the New one, it won't be fair and also, the New coin will be undervalued
because the same Crap will happen.

Unfortunatelly, whatever you do in this way it won't be fair for everyone. Especially for those who never traded with their coins and have only those earned by mining.
So you agree that someone who bought 5, 10 or 20 of the current XDE at these low prices should easily exchange it in full for the New coin?
What the value of the new coin will be then. Do you still have faith in buying some XDEs right now? You are not the only person who will loose. I will loose more than you
and some will loose even more but that is the only bad Solution we have to make things right. Or we can give up the Takeover and everybody keep their current XDEs and wait for the
Dev to comeback like (Jesus) to come continue the project.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
b00s624

Activity: 322

-----------✄----------

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:05:11 PM

Now go to bittrex and buy all cheap xde Grin

Nixss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:50:14 PM

I'm not really all that ok with half, as I mined from launch through the whole PoW, and I only have .09 to begin with. That, my friend, is not really all that fair. And I don't think I'm being greedy - just saying I don't have very much to begin with.  Undecided
It must be half or there will be no fairness in the free Distribution. I also mined 0.4 of it and bought some on Bittrex when the price was going down
I transfered to my Wallet for Staking and now i have 1.xxxx of it. I thought things will comeback to normal on Monday when the Dev release the New Wallet but now my
coins are stacked in my Wallet for Days with no Syncing. I do regret why I did not sell all my coins.
People are currently buying the coins at some crazy cheap prices if all those people should Swap their coins to the New one, it won't be fair and also, the New coin will be undervalued
because the same Crap will happen.

Unfortunatelly, whatever you do in this way it won't be fair for everyone. Especially for those who never traded with their coins and have only those earned by mining.
So you agree that someone who bought 5, 10 or 20 of the current XDE at these low prices should easily exchange it in full for the New coin?
What the value of the new coin will be then. Do you still have faith in buying some XDEs right now? You are not the only person who will loose. I will loose more than you
and some will loose even more but that is the only bad Solution we have to make things right. Or we can give up the Takeover and everybody keep their current XDEs and wait for the
Dev to comeback like (Jesus) to come continue the project.
Pls, don't twist my words, it was just my view on this situation. How could you be shure that you will loose more then me Wink
Anyhow, I cannot see bright future for this coin without real dev.
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 09:56:29 PM

Pls, don't twist my words, it was just my view on this situation. How could you be shure that you will loose more then me Wink
Ok! let All wait for a Real Dev so the coin will have a Bright Future. Cool

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
Nixss

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:11:31 PM

Ok! let All wait for a Real Dev so the coin will have a Bright Future. Cool

Grin
hopped

Activity: 188
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:36:30 PM

My only 2 cents is I don't back any plan where who ever starts this a fresh gives out half of what we have. They then hold 50% of the new coin to me that just goes from bad to worse started off with 13 coins being held then that turns into 50 or even 56.5 if the 13 originals aren't compensated whos to say they'll get distributed. Unless we approach bittrex and to get us relisted as the new coin and they hold the remaining coins for some kind of fair distribution maybe the new dev team could keep a few coins for developement etc but not 50-56.5% .
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:02:52 PM

My only 2 cents is I don't back any plan where who ever starts this a fresh gives out half of what we have. They then hold 50% of the new coin to me that just goes from bad to worse started off with 13 coins being held then that turns into 50 or even 56.5 if the 13 originals aren't compensated whos to say they'll get distributed. Unless we approach bittrex and to get us relisted as the new coin and they hold the remaining coins for some kind of fair distribution maybe the new dev team could keep a few coins for developement etc but not 50-56.5% .
Shocked Wow, have you even read the Last few Posts? Who is talking of keeping 50% of the new coin?

topcat363

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:59:43 PM

since this is the currenct xde coin and we all basically got burned...we should be allowed an even 1-1 swap...we all paid good money for this coin and we deserve some type of swap otherwise completely kill the thread and try a coin on your own

thenite0wl

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:03:07 AM

if i'm not mistaken, the suggestion is to swap 2-for-1 and mine 50 new coins. i think pow is not needed, just a functioning pos coin with a 1-for-1 swap.
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:26:26 AM

Ok! People are buying the coins Cheap on Bittrex right now if all these buyers will do a 1-1 swap What will
be the value of the new coin? Everyone will want to Dump their coins and more people will be burned.
Im not the Author of this coin so I think we all keep our coins and wait for the Dev to comeback!  Roll Eyes

Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 03:40:02 AM

This is the only way to create a similar coin with stable value. Cause 1:1 swap will decrease the value of it.
I think the developers of this coin wanna get rich just for few days  Grin Grin Grin
i bet that in one maximum two months there will be no even website of this coin..

god dammit i wasn't right, that happen for less than 1 week  Grin Grin Grin
From now on coins must be allowed only from  legit DEVs
Fuck the pseudo-DEVs, fuck all of you pseudo-DEVs.

Looks like you've a very strong opinion about New Dev's. Yeah we've seen a lots of new coins from new Dev's and some of them became scam and others turned into legit. And if this community would only accepts coins from trusted Dev's which means one with the Full member or Sr. member account then we would probably have few coins and yeah in that case most of em would be legit. But then scammer would become Full member first by posting some random craps as you're doing and then present his coin, what u have any intension like that? BTW your profile name matches with the scammy real Dev of this coin. Tongue
since this is the currenct xde coin and we all basically got burned...we should be allowed an even 1-1 swap...we all paid good money for this coin and we deserve some type of swap otherwise completely kill the thread and try a coin on your own
Ok! People are buying the coins Cheap on Bittrex right now if all these buyers will do a 1-1 swap What will
be the value of the new coin? Everyone will want to Dump their coins and more people will be burned.
Im not the Author of this coin so I think we all keep our coins and wait for the Dev to comeback!  Roll Eyes
Yeah let em hold their coin for the future. And the only destination for their coins will be the bin. Wink

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:11:24 AM

This is the only way to create a similar coin with stable value. Cause 1:1 swap will decrease the value of it.
I think the developers of this coin wanna get rich just for few days  Grin Grin Grin
i bet that in one maximum two months there will be no even website of this coin..

god dammit i wasn't right, that happen for less than 1 week  Grin Grin Grin
From now on coins must be allowed only from  legit DEVs
Fuck the pseudo-DEVs, fuck all of you pseudo-DEVs.

Looks like you've a very strong opinion about New Dev's. Yeah we've seen a lots of new coins from new Dev's and some of them became scam and others turned into legit. And if this community would only accepts coins from trusted Dev's which means one with the Full member or Sr. member account then we would probably have few coins and yeah in that case most of em would be legit. But then scammer would become Full member first by posting some random craps as you're doing and then present his coin, what u have any intension like that? BTW your profile name matches with the scammy real Dev of this coin. Tongue
Yeah let em hold their coin for the future. And the only destination for their coins will be the bin. Wink
[/size]

Well they are in the "bin" already as far as I'm concerned. .09 -> .045 - nope. I'm just deleting my wallet. Burn 'em.
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:37:44 AM

lol you delete everything on a 50% loss?

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
DougB62

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 04:39:24 AM

lol you delete everything on a 50% loss?

Nope - just this one. Actually have only deleted one other coin. Deader than hell it was. Is.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 09:23:44 AM

This is situation is really stupid.
First I do not get dev or devs, is there any problem that he/they can not solve or is it just a kid which mother forbid him/her to use pc few days.
I can not believe that his plan was to just dump small amount of coins for small price and than run away.
If there is some problem which the dev is not able to solve he should ask for help here, from community.

As I see MartinF was "Last Active:   August 25, 2014, 08:40:07 PM" so he must be aware about this situation but do not have plan to answer any of questions that community have, or just to say something.

About hard fork and halving amount of coins that we own I do not think it is good.
Why should we do that and why is that needed? We have coins that we have, mining period is over, it is on exchange, we just need working wallet and marketing.

How do you know that address with 13XDE is dev's?

Is there anyone here who can say what is the problem with the wallet?  Huh

conspiracy theory
So.. someone make rare coin, promote it, give 20% to the people, 80% people mine few days to think it is fair, coin get to exchange, people that get coin from the giveaway sell it cheap, than miners in panic sell it also cheap, pseudo dev buy almost all coins at cheap price, release new wallet which work 3 days than lock coins, coins that are not on exchange are locked in wallets by purpose, so than price pump on exchange can be easy done with small coin supply, and finally sell coins 100X price.
reality could be stranger than our theories Wink

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Nixss

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:07:53 AM

This is situation is really stupid.
First I do not get dev or devs, is there any problem that he/they can not solve or is it just a kid which mother forbid him/her to use pc few days.
I can not believe that his plan was to just dump small amount of coins for small price and than run away.
If there is some problem which the dev is not able to solve he should ask for help here, from community.

As I see MartinF was "Last Active:   August 25, 2014, 08:40:07 PM" so he must be aware about this situation but do not have plan to answer any of questions that community have, or just to say something.

About hard fork and halving amount of coins that we own I do not think it is good.
Why should we do that and why is that needed? We have coins that we have, mining period is over, it is on exchange, we just need working wallet and marketing.

How do you know that address with 13XDE is dev's?

Is there anyone here who can say what is the problem with the wallet?  Huh

conspiracy theory
So.. someone make rare coin, promote it, give 20% to the people, 80% people mine few days to think it is fair, coin get to exchange, people that get coin from the giveaway sell it cheap, than miners in panic sell it also cheap, pseudo dev buy almost all coins at cheap price, release new wallet which work 3 days than lock coins, coins that are not on exchange are locked in wallets by purpose, so than price pump on exchange can be easy done with small coin supply, and finally sell coins 100X price.
reality could be stranger than our theories Wink
+1
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:13:56 AM

Why is it so hard to face facts for people? THIS COIN IS DEAD
Whatever you try to do to revive it, it won't work. Distribution is already f*cked up, there are some people with 'huge' holdings (in terms of % XDE) who are waiting for the community to revive this and then dump it on your arses for a second death of this coin. Reviving this coin is NOT possible, in any way, unless you really love to get screwed...

Cloning this coin is useless as well. The 'original' XDE was crap without any innovation what so ever. A clone will be more useless because it's tainted, it has no future. Especially if innovation only comes with 'promises'. See how that worked out for you this time...

Just take your losses and learn a lesson. Invest only in coins that bring real innovation at launch and has a following of trusted members (good indication of something promising).

Nonsense coins without innovation at launch and with just a following of mainly newbies and juniors are bound to fail. You are bound to be a bagholder. Only people trying to get rich fast with the next hype. Nothing wrong with that and with newbies, we all started that way and learned by getting burned as well. But getting rich fast is for a few and this is not the way
Boina

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 10:31:08 AM

Whatever you try to do to revive it, it won't work. Distribution is already f*cked up, there are some people with 'huge' holdings (in terms of % XDE) who are waiting for the community to revive this and then dump it on your arses for a second death of this coin. Reviving this coin is NOT possible, in any way, unless you really love to get screwed...

Cloning this coin is useless as well. The 'original' XDE was crap without any innovation what so ever. A clone will be more useless because it's tainted, it has no future. Especially if innovation only comes with 'promises'. See how that worked out for you this time...

Just take your losses and learn a lesson. Invest only in coins that bring real innovation at launch and has a following of trusted members (good indication of something promising).

Nonsense coins without innovation at launch and with just a following of mainly newbies and juniors are bound to fail. You are bound to be a bagholder. Only people trying to get rich fast with the next hype. Nothing wrong with that and with newbies, we all started that way and learned by getting burned as well. But getting rich fast is for a few and this is not the way

But, why there's still many buyers ??
michaelb87

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:04:19 AM

But, why there's still many buyers ??

There aren't many buyers. Total volume over the last two days is 0.11 BTC. That's nothing. The only ones buying are:

- People that have an illusion of a come back
- Chinese that buy whatever they see that has a low market cap and are bad informed because of a lack of english understanding on forums like these
- Someone faking some volume, could be dev or whoever. Happened the last week, keeps on selling/buying low volumes to fake the trade volume. All kinds of buys around 0.0006 BTC. That's ridiculous, that's 30 cents.
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:47:42 PM

So this is getting more strange...
After few days of not staking (last transactions from staking on 23.8 which are not yet confirmed ) I see today that my wallet has synced (block 8303) and it have two transaction from today (28.Cool , also there are 11 connections.
All of my coins are still in stake but wallet still say that it is not staking because there are no mature coins.
Does anyone know why this is happening?  Huh
Is this have to do something with the number of wallets that are in the network?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: