Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141395 times)
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 10:30:34 PM

What happened with that "Community Takeover" idea? Ain't anybody interested anymore for the same? This coin can become innovative in case it gets some great features added to it. Even if copied correctly, as in BTCD had some features of NXT, this coin can gain way better value than it is currently at.

Someone should maybe make a poll to see how many would be happy with what, i mean half the coins is better than zero coins  Wink
That's the exact point some guys are not getting properly. mblados tried to take it it over and present a clone one to deal with the situation but he left just for getting abused.

Let's poll, then we all decide what we will do, if there will be little hope let's ignite it.
I am ready that some capable person will takeover the coin and generate new coin and wil swap it.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:54:00 PM

it shows not synced because so much time has passed since last block was solved. no block solved = no transactions. 
the issue with doing a coin swap on a working blockchain is the 13 coin premine the vanishing dev holds.  that would be looming unless you tried to not honor his coins.  the issue with us getting 1/2 coins we had and issuing a new 50 set to encourage adoption is that while many got .01 for free, a lot of us paid on bittrex in the .4 range.  i guess anythings better than nothing.. but the current blockchain is pushing up daisy's as they say.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Thirty30

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:04:55 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:19:44 AM by Thirty30

it shows not synced because so much time has passed since last block was solved. no block solved = no transactions.  
the issue with doing a coin swap on a working blockchain is the 13 coin premine the vanishing dev holds.  that would be looming unless you tried to not honor his coins.  the issue with us getting 1/2 coins we had and issuing a new 50 set to encourage adoption is that while many got .01 for free, a lot of us paid on bittrex in the .4 range.  i guess anythings better than nothing.. but the current blockchain is pushing up daisy's as they say.

The current blockchain has no issues IMO. This is a problem with alot of POS coins with low coin count and low adoption.  No transactions and no staking.  Even if you did a swap with similar stats you could have the same issues if the Dev does not compensate for these issues in the coding.  This coin could easily be fixed if the developer would come back or atleast hand the reigns to someone else.  It just needs a new wallet that is coded properly and a hard fork.

Edit:  Also if you were to do a coin swap perhaps a swap for 1 to .5 would be good but without the extra 50 pow.  There by not decreasing value of coins held theoretically and making it even more rare just like the actual double eagles where most were destroyed and the remaining were made priceless. This also would require a dev that could code correctly for such a low count coin and also perhaps increasing stake atleast for a period would get people interested and get the blockchain moving.
mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:07:26 PM

Ok! Im coming back for the Takeover. A member of the Thread contacted so I'll come back to continue my idea. Now, as you all know, we are all
Victims here. I have been burned like y'all by the previous Dev - so all the Blame should go to the Previous Dev and not me.  Im no Author of this coin,
just someone who want to make things Right.
I will update you guys with a new Road Map of what will happen for the new coin - it will posted Tomorrow or Tuesday. A New Thread will be open when I start working on the SRC.

Since things will come back to normal. I'll have no Sympathy for those who were Stupid enough to send all of their XDEs in trash because of my idea of (Half Swap). Oooops!  Grin

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:12:21 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 05:39:48 PM by nikkers

Excellent news Smiley

Guys, if we do get started on this please lets all rally around , after all we're all trying to make the best of a bad situation here.

Thanks again mblados  Cheesy

my coins are still stuck in staking atm so i dont know how this is going to work out :S

i look forward to the new roadmap

Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 05:41:23 PM

Ok! Im coming back for the Takeover. A member of the Thread contacted so I'll come back to continue my idea. Now, as you all know, we are all
Victims here. I have been burned like y'all by the previous Dev - so all the Blame should go to the Previous Dev and not me.  Im no Author of this coin,
just someone who want to make things Right.
I will update you guys with a new Road Map of what will happen for the new coin - it will posted Tomorrow or Tuesday. A New Thread will be open when I start working on the SRC.

Since things will come back to normal. I'll have no Sympathy for those who were Stupid enough to send all of their XDEs in trash because of my idea of (Half Swap). Oooops!  Grin
Well that's a good news. Hope we gonna have a fair clone. Smiley

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:38:10 PM

cool. cant wait

tuannd

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 05:53:04 AM

Let's do this guys! Half value better than nothing.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:11:09 AM

Any ETA for when you guys are gonna start working on it, mblados?

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 11:23:51 AM

http://cryptoasian.com/proof-of-developer-faq/

http://www.coinssource.com/trustindex-faq/

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 07:24:41 PM

Any ETA for when you guys are gonna start working on it, mblados?

Yea, I also want to know, let's start work together.
We all community member need to work hard for promoting Double Eagle coin.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:43:40 AM

Ok! People, I have some news here. I have deep analyzed the SRC this weekend and now I understand why everyone's wallet is stuck into staking.
It was difficult for the previous dev to fix the problem because of the 100 only coins. The Blockchain stopped moving because there were no more coins in POS to stake so
transaction could not be made. If no more coins are available to Stake and the POW is done, How can the Blockchain move the Transactions?
If you remember in one point, just after the POW was done, each person wallet couldn't Stake and the POS wasn't working - thats because there were no more coins for the POS to work. So the Dev had to add another 100 coins into POS (Very quick) to Fix the issue. Then since the POS was 5%, people who mined a lot of the coins, they were Staking more from the POS. It just took few days for the POS to be busted - in other words, the 100 coins of the POS were already done in staking - so thats why we all have some of our coins Stuck in Staking mode and the Transactions take days to get completed (either way From Exchange to Wallet or From Wallet to Exchange).
In conclusion, DoubleEaglecoin wasn't a true Rare only 100 coins - The Total of the coins were 200 coins (100 POW and 100 POS which was added at the last minute to fix the Wallet Staking problem).
Anyway, the problem has been found now the difficult part is to find a Solution for the New coin, which can still help us to keep the Coins to only 100 and not into the same issue of the Blockchain not moving.
I will need few days, it won't be easy but I will do my best to find a solution so that we can still have valuable coin that has only 100. Maybe we will need to eliminate the POS to do only POW (like 42 coin) or we can have a POW/POS but the POS will need to have its own coins for the Stake to work and the Blockchain to keep moving. A multipool is going to be created to help stabilize the prices. According to the previous Dev, normally XDE should worth between 5 btc to 10 btc or even more.
I will come back with more updates very soon.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:01:39 AM

Ok! People, I have some news here. I have deep analyzed the SRC this weekend and now I understand why everyone's wallet is stuck into staking.
It was difficult for the previous dev to fix the problem because of the 100 only coins. The Blockchain stopped moving because there were no more coins in POS to stake so
transaction could not be made. If no more coins are available to Stake and the POW is done, How can the Blockchain move the Transactions?
If you remember in one point, just after the POW was done, each person wallet couldn't Stake and the POS wasn't working - thats because there were no more coins for the POS to work. So the Dev had to add another 100 coins into POS (Very quick) to Fix the issue. Then since the POS was 5%, people who mined a lot of the coins, they were Staking more from the POS. It just took few days for the POS to be busted - in other words, the 100 coins of the POS were already done in staking - so thats why we all have some of our coins Stuck in Staking mode and the Transactions take days to get completed (either way From Exchange to Wallet or From Wallet to Exchange).
In conclusion, DoubleEaglecoin wasn't a true Rare only 100 coins - The Total of the coins were 200 coins (100 POW and 100 POS which was added at the last minute to fix the Wallet Staking problem).
Anyway, the problem has been found now the difficult part is to find a Solution for the New coin, which can still help us to keep the Coins to only 100 and not into the same issue of the Blockchain not moving.
I will need few days, it won't be easy but I will do my best to find a solution so that we can still have valuable coin that has only 100. Maybe we will need to eliminate the POS to do only POW (like 42 coin) or we can have a POW/POS but the POS will need to have its own coins for the Stake to work and the Blockchain to keep moving. A multipool is going to be created to help stabilize the prices. According to the previous Dev, normally XDE should worth between 5 btc to 10 btc or even more.

Salute to you for taking over this coin... Waiting for the updates, but we ain't worrying this time as we know that the new coin is in the hands of a responsible person... Cheesy

Thirty30

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:04:16 AM

How did a 100 coins from POW stake another 100 coins at 5% stake per year? Not counting the compounding interest it should take roughly 15 to 20 years to stake another 100 coins at the 5% rate with every coin staking.
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 08:51:53 AM

How did a 100 coins from POW stake another 100 coins at 5% stake per year? Not counting the compounding interest it should take roughly 15 to 20 years to stake another 100 coins at the 5% rate with every coin staking.
No! you dont understand, POW does not Stake anything. When POW stage is done it is done. Now the POS need separate coins to be able to work. You can hybrid POW/POS in same time or you like some other Coins do or you can do POW first and then POS start right after POW end. Each method is needed to help keep moving the chain. For instance if the current POS had at least 100 000 coins then everyone wallet will be working right now (staking) for maybe another year or two or more... The 100 coins is too limited to do a POS especially with a 5% interest maybe a 1% could have made the coin survive until December or so. The previous dev had to flee because there was no other solution to fix the problem. Please take a look at some other coins Specs which has POS - you will see that POW and POS are two very different Stage.

Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:57:11 AM

No! you dont understand, POW does not Stake anything. When POW stage is done it is done. Now the POS need separate coins to be able to work. You can hybrid POW/POS in same time or you like some other Coins do or you can do POW first and then POS start right after POW end. Each method is needed to help keep moving the chain. For instance if the current POS had at least 100 000 coins then everyone wallet will be working right now (staking) for maybe another year or two or more... The 100 coins is too limited to do a POS especially with a 5% interest maybe a 1% could have made the coin survive until December or so. The previous dev had to flee because there was no other solution to fix the problem. Please take a look at some other coins Specs which has POS - you will see that POW and POS are two very different Stage.
Looks like your point and your calculations are weak mblados. Let's suppose someone is holding 10% of total POW coins which is 10 out of 100 and another 100 will be generated as per the the 5% per year ratio on POS block. And no matter what the guy will generate max 0.5 out of his 10 coins per year, so all 100 coins will generate max 5 coins per year until all 100 POS coins are generated and this will at least take 20 years to complete. It's a basic calculation and it's impossible for anyone to stake more coins even the major holder isn't able to do it just because of the 5% of quota which can't be bypassed. BTW I think Thirty30 didn't mean that POW stakes POS, what he means how can all the coins generated through POW period will stake another 100 coins in the POS period within few days instead of having 5% max staking quota.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
raimch89
Legendary

Activity: 1169

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 12:41:15 PM

time to buy some xde?
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:37:55 PM

Looks like your point and your calculations are weak mblados. Let's suppose someone is holding 10% of total POW coins which is 10 out of 100 and another 100 will be generated as per the the 5% per year ratio on POS block. And no matter what the guy will generate max 0.5 out of his 10 coins per year, so all 100 coins will generate max 5 coins per year until all 100 POS coins are generated and this will at least take 20 years to complete. It's a basic calculation and it's impossible for anyone to stake more coins even the major holder isn't able to do it just because of the 5% of quota which can't be bypassed. BTW I think Thirty30 didn't mean that POW stakes POS, what he means how can all the coins generated through POW period will stake another 100 coins in the POS period within few days instead of having 5% max staking quota.
Well! I won't discuss very much on the Calculations that you made, but all I know is the POS is out of coins for the Wallets to continue Staking. The Blockchain can't move if Wallets can't Stake. Actually there is nothing Major wrong with the code that can put everybody in this bad situation. Maybe if you know any other Devs, you can ask them to look into the SRC.

jasemoney
Legendary

Forget-about-it

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 03:26:23 PM

Im not sure that we blew through the extra 100 coins of stake... the wallet is at 8311 meaning we staked 211 POS blocks. I personally mined 8 of those blocks with a combined POS award of .00079129 XDE for all 8.  I'm not a developer but theres no way we blew through the extra 100 pos coins as my aprox 1/25 netted ~.0008 we should have seen about .02XDE mined as rewards for those 200 block.. 
We have a small number of eligible coins that were staking and they have been used up before reaching maturity.  I have mined blocks from 8/22 which are not even confirmed. Mined blocks take 110 blocks to confirm before spending but have a min stake age of 12 hours.  I am assuming 12 hours of min stake age means 720 blocks or 12 hours at a normal 1 minute blocktime. This would suggest we need another 500+ mature inputs available to stake our way back to maturing the first set. 
We need a lower min mature age as a possible quickfix, which would have to "math" properly to maintain the 5% stake. Or any fix really. but its not spread out enough currently to get the coins back to maturity as it stands right now.

Thirty30

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 05:01:54 PM

You are correct, I did mean the 100 coins from POW staking another 100 coins during POS.  It does make more sense that with the long block times and with people not initially having coins in their wallet to become mature that we ran out of mature coins to stake and with the block chain so slow there are not any more coins becoming mature to stake and thus the chain stops.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: