Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141388 times)
macorcina

Activity: 466
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:15:28 AM

sent
meccoin4me

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

Bitcoin is getting bigcoin

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:30:20 AM

send and hope i did it well

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1155319.0  DELTACREDITS , great coin , great idea behind
Nixss

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 02:27:29 PM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 02:38:01 PM by Nixss

UPDATES: Please Start sending your screen shots to these emails - (It is for lucky holders to be early in the Train).

-WALLET HOLDERS - ALL WALLET SHOTs GO TO THIS EMAIL: walletxde@aol.com

------------------

-EXCHANGE HOLDERS - ALL EXCHANGE SHOTs GO TO THIS EMAIL: xchangexde@aol.com

Before Sending YOUR ATTACHMENTS, You need to rename your Shots to your Bitcointalk Username and put in the EMAIL SUBJECT "Your Bitcointalk Username"
and also put a LINK to your "Bitcointalk USER PROFILE in the Message Area (Where you write your Message)

EXAMPLE OF USER PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238321

*IF YOU IGNORE ALL THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SWAP DELAYED. There will be a List of all those that have their Swap Delayed.

On the new Thread (which will be launched early next week), people will have 7 days to submit their Shots and Google Forms.
Im currently optimizing the POS so we dont run into any Problem in the Future - I also found out that x15 sucks for a Full POS and limited Coins so the New DoubleEagle
will be full based on x13 for Full POS Support. There will be NO MINING, Totally 100% Full POS (50 for 1/2 swap, 40 for ICO and 10 For Free Distribution) - Free Distribution will now be in 2 Phases and not 4. The ICO will be affordable to everyone (It will Totally Help Boost XDE in many Ways - more details coming) and any that left will be equally divided to the Total number of Investors.
There will be a lot of BOUNTIES available so stay tuned if you are a Translator, a graphic designer, a Web Developer ...etc.

Just wondering, in the beginning the distribution of coins supposed to be 50:30:20 and now you changed it to 50:40:10, why?
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 03:16:01 PM

UPDATES: Please Start sending your screen shots to these emails - (It is for lucky holders to be early in the Train).

------------------

Before Sending YOUR ATTACHMENTS, You need to rename your Shots to your Bitcointalk Username and put in the EMAIL SUBJECT "Your Bitcointalk Username"
and also put a LINK to your "Bitcointalk USER PROFILE in the Message Area (Where you write your Message)

EXAMPLE OF USER PROFILE LINK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=238321

*IF YOU IGNORE ALL THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL HAVE YOUR SWAP DELAYED. There will be a List of all those that have their Swap Delayed.

On the new Thread (which will be launched early next week), people will have 7 days to submit their Shots and Google Forms.
Im currently optimizing the POS so we dont run into any Problem in the Future - I also found out that x15 sucks for a Full POS and limited Coins so the New DoubleEagle
will be full based on x13 for Full POS Support. There will be NO MINING, Totally 100% Full POS (50 for 1/2 swap, 40 for ICO and 10 For Free Distribution) - Free Distribution will now be in 2 Phases and not 4. The ICO will be affordable to everyone (It will Totally Help Boost XDE in many Ways - more details coming) and any that left will be equally divided to the Total number of Investors.
There will be a lot of BOUNTIES available so stay tuned if you are a Translator, a graphic designer, a Web Developer ...etc.

Just wondering, in the beginning the distribution of coins supposed to be 50:30:20 and now you changed it to 50:40:10, why?
He's gonna keep those remaining 10 coins probably for bounties and other things I guess. BTW he's remaining silent in these days. May be busy in setting up all the things.
Update : he was last active on 15th. I already sent him a PM regrading this and hope he'll soon come back to give us some update.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:14:23 PM

------------------

He's gonna keep those remaining 10 coins probably for bounties and other things I guess. BTW he's remaining silent in these days. May be busy in setting up all the things.
Update : he was last active on 15th. I already sent him a PM regrading this and hope he'll soon come back to give us some update.

he could be busy sorting out what people have to get with the halving etc, i wait also and its annoying sometimes lol
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:02:33 AM

To Everyone, Updates will be Posted on Monday - the Launch of XDECoin is near. Be assured that Nothing has Changed - We are still moving Forward, slowly but with confidence.
This Week was a very busy week for me. I had to work on a different Swift form my Job ... but things are now back to normal.
Im Here to stay, Im not going to abandon this Project after doing the Hard Work on the code. XDE has a Big Future. Features and Ideas are already in place to make it Worth its Rarity.
I accelerate the Creation of the Community Team so that if im not Online for few days, at least one or Two people from the Team will able to Post Updates on the Thread and Social Medias. I will take this weekend to finish with the rest of the emails submitted and then start the creation of the Google Forms.
Our own IRC Channel will be Up and Running. Still send your emails for the Swap if you haven't done it Yet.  Smiley

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
DougB62

Activity: 672

Banned: For Your Protection

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:13:21 AM

To Everyone, Updates will be Posted on Monday - the Launch of XDECoin is near. Be assured that Nothing has Changed - We are still moving Forward, slowly but with confidence.
This Week was a very busy week for me. I had to work on a different Swift form my Job ... but things are now back to normal.
Im Here to stay, Im not going to abandon this Project after doing the Hard Work on the code. XDE has a Big Future. Features and Ideas are already in place to make it Worth its Rarity.
I accelerate the Creation of the Community Team so that if im not Online for few days, at least one or Two people from the Team will able to Post Updates on the Thread and Social Medias. I will take this weekend to finish with the rest of the emails submitted and then start the creation of the Google Forms.
Our own IRC Channel will be Up and Running. Still send your emails for the Swap if you haven't done it Yet.  Smiley

Thanks for the update!
Only4money

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 03:36:43 AM

he could be busy sorting out what people have to get with the halving etc, i wait also and its annoying sometimes lol
Well indeed mblados is working to get things going. I sent him a PM regarding the update and soon got a reply from him. And very happy to know that Monday is probably gonna be the launch of the New ANN or the XDE itself. All the best mblados keep moving ahead.

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:46:53 PM

It is changed to 50 - 40 -10 because of the Free Distribution reduced to 2 Phases. The 10 will be used for the Free Distribution (now in 2 Phases of 5 for each Phase every 10 days).
The 40 is for the ICO which help boost XDE in many ways (More details coming). The 50 is for the 1/2 Swap and if any left, a portion of the rest will be used to extend the Free Distribution and the other portion will be equally divided to the number of Wallet Holders only. Nothing is kept by me and Do not forget Im also a Holder too.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:13:47 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2014, 05:17:07 AM by nikkers

Looking good now Cheesy

I have spoken to mblados today and we have discussed some coin designs, Still not 100% sure if we should keep to a similar design or something completely new  Huh

Maybe the new help group that is supporting this coin, will come to a clear decision soon, or perhaps there may even be a vote or something, who knows.

but all i know is my artistic friend has created a few beautiful designs, and i'm very excited about this new takeover.

i will see if it is ok to show them at this point as i think the more opinions we have, the better  Smiley

mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:11:10 PM

The first Logo will be used for more customization. Thanks to nikkers.

GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 03:43:31 PM

Still alive i see, sent my screenshot  Grin
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 04:32:47 AM

very cool coin and still alive

lovewiki

Activity: 271

Share Love

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2014, 05:51:51 AM

Hi mblados,

Looking at the recent Bittrex's trading record, it seems people could sell their XDE there even after they sent screen shots  Sad Hope you're fully aware of this or what will you do to prevent these people from claiming new XDE from you?

Bleutrade has already frozen its XDE market, just not sure why Bittrex doesn't do the same.

Register for FREE Bitcoin!
mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:23:35 AM

Hi mblados,

Looking at the recent Bittrex's trading record, it seems people could sell their XDE there even after they sent screen shots  Sad Hope you're fully aware of this or what will you do to prevent these people from claiming new XDE from you?

Bleutrade has already frozen its XDE market, just not sure why Bittrex doesn't do the same.
All the Screenshots submission is STOPPED. People had Time to submit their Files. The 7 days delay have passed. NO MORE SCREENSHOTS WILL BE ACCEPTED for
both WALLET and EXCHANGE.

mblados

Muroko Blados

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 06:34:15 AM

UPDATES: SEPT 22 END OF SCREENSHOTS SUBMISSION. THE 7 DAYS DELAY HAVE PASSED - NO SHOTs WILL BE ACCEPTED (BOTH WALLET AND ECHANGE)

*If you submit any Shots, they will be rejected. Everybody had enough time to Submit their Files.

Now Wait for the GOOGLE FORMS - which will be Announced and Posted within Few Days. You will have a Limited Time to submit those Forms.
Always stay tuned.

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:04:17 PM

I was playing a little with logo design... so here is one simple idea draft:

It need more style, but it have 100 stars Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
dimke_yu

Activity: 461

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:16:21 PM

This one is the best by far

marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2014, 03:24:15 PM

Maybe just this like:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
nikkers

Activity: 566

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 03:53:25 PM

i like the first one better mate, very cool, with the wings and writing Smiley would look even better if you could somehow silver it up a bit Tongue

Not sure if mblados wants a new design unfortunately Sad i think we will be using the original design but edited slightly, we'll see though  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: