Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:56:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XDE] DoubleEagle X15 - Only 100 - MANDATORY UPDATE! PoS FIX!  (Read 141388 times)
dynamite

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:47:45 AM

where do you buy this coin?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:55:52 AM

the dev has gone?
the bittrex deleted the trade of XDE.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:07:22 AM

hi mblados! there is 2000 blocks to finish the pow phase?
if i'm right so i'm letting the wallet open 24/7  Grin Grin

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:13:04 AM

the dev has gone?
the bittrex deleted the trade of XDE.

lol, pls read the forum. xde has been taken over and will be relaunced soon when the dev gives the date.
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:13:40 AM

me too  Grin Grin Grin
mblados

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Muroko Blados

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:34:00 AM

Actually it is ~4000 blocks left for the POW. The POW and the POS are separate, there is no need to wait until the end of the POW to start Staking.
By leaving your wallet running, you are contributing to well secure New XDE network. XDE is going strong.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
marcetin
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1013

ParalleCoin's ruler from the shadow

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 10:47:57 AM

But I wonder how people had 3-8 xde coins,

Bought them? Smiley

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  PLAN 9   FROM CRYPTO SPACE    PARALLELCOIN 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My fellow members, ask not what the community can do for you, ask what you can do for the community. CCW-WebRes-BitStickers-AnonStickers.shop------------------------------ ParallelCoin

The Secret of Success is to find out where people are going.. and get there first! - Mark Twain
Bitrated user: marcetin.
Matros

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 11:18:09 AM

But I wonder how people had 3-8 xde coins,

Bought them? Smiley

yep  Wink
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 02:23:43 PM

I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I bought them at launch and only now I see there is a revival Sad
Only4money

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:10:40 PM

I still have the old XDE on bittrex. is there any chance I can exchange them in the near future?
I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

XDECOIN 100 Limited! - Be Part of Something Rare and Innovative! Free Dist. ends Nov. 21
BTCMS

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 03:26:55 PM

I don't think you can get them swap, you're too late pal. But who knows try to contact mblados and try your luck. Anyway you can even consider it as a penalty just for not keeping yourself updated with XDE community. Wink

Fair enough, I can only blame myself. I just send him a message so who knows.
Regardless if I get the coins, I wish the community success Smiley.
dynamite

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:00:42 PM

A coin swap with a time limit? wow, talk about a scam...

coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:27:42 PM

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention alot lol
why come here calling scam, u know fine well what im talking about. you in cannabiscoin thread aswel saying scam lol get a life!!
cgt99

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:29:34 PM

@cgt99 Well, I thought you were going to be a reasonable and thankful person but I see you are just Plain Stupid. Anyway, I dont have your Time and since
you are not going to be long on XDE, why not send back your swaps and leave hands empty if you dare! (XE5DTqdXpEyURP416vpJJmQbpRLqT2yfK6)
I will then confirm on the thread that you are not a Coward.

I am grateful to the people who deserve it, not to someone who is behaving like a 5 year old. I mined my coins and bought them on Bittrex. Why would I give my coins to you?
I´m gonna put them in a sellorder really high and i dont care if it ever fills.

Maybe its time you switch focus instead of posting shit everyday.
mblados

Activity: 350

Muroko Blados

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 06:39:23 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 11:07:48 PM by mblados

@cgt99 Well, I thought you were going to be a reasonable and thankful person but I see you are just Plain Stupid. Anyway, I dont have your Time and since
you are not going to be long on XDE, why not send back your swaps and leave hands empty if you dare! (XE5DTqdXpEyURP416vpJJmQbpRLqT2yfK6)
I will then confirm on the thread that you are not a Coward.

I am grateful to the people who deserve it, not to someone who is behaving like a 5 year old. I mined my coins and bought them on Bittrex. Why would I give my coins to you?
I´m gonna put them in a sellorder really high and i dont care if it ever fills.

Maybe its time you switch focus instead of posting shit everyday.
You are so Full of it! But hey! Stupid stay Stupid though. Your real coins are those Stuck in your Wallet and Bittrex. Go sell those coins high.
You see How Childish and Stupid you sound? Be a bit smart before you reply.

[EagsCurrency] We mean Business - Now PURE POS! Stake your Free Share Now! ends Jan. 27
dynamite

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:06:52 PM

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention alot lol
why come here calling scam, u know fine well what im talking about. you in cannabiscoin thread aswel saying scam lol get a life!!

How could you possibly defend not coin swapping someones coins 5 years after the swap?

If you are doing a coin swap, you have to keep a copy of the old blockchain and forever coin swap peoples coins. If you don't do that then I believe the coin is a scam.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 08:58:15 PM

dynamite, u seem to come to my attention a lot lol

How could you possibly defend not coin swapping someones coins 5 years after the swap?

If you are doing a coin swap, you have to keep a copy of the old blockchain and forever coin swap peoples coins. If you don't do that then I believe the coin is a scam.

My first question to you is.......Have you even read through the whole thread?

It seems like you like to hop from thread to thread calling scam wherever you can  Huh

First off, my advice would be to fully read all the thread, then you would realise that your talking nonsense.

The old blockchain was totally screwed, everything ground to a halt,  so the devs either decided to take the money and run or pooped their pants because they

did not know how to fix it and ran also.

So the coin was basically a goner, then a few of us got restless and didn't want to let the coin go so easy, and thankfully Mblados stepped up to the plate and

took over, we had a swap to allow wallet holders and exchange holders swap their old coins to the new coin, a time limit was agreed, screenshot requirements

were made, and everyone was cool with that, it is a shame that possibly some exchange or wallet holders probably missed the boat, but that's just how it goes.

If you think this coin is a scam then that's up to you, you're entitled to your opinion, but please keep checking back here or in the new thread once it opens and

you'll see what happens when you have a strong team and great community behind the coin, with some great ideas for the future of new XDECOIN.

dynamite

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:30:32 PM

It's true I haven't read this thread in a month or so. I don't think you should have to be an active community member to be in on a coin swap.

I was reading the DOPE thread and they came up with a really good idea. Coin swaps take place through exchanges. This way an exchange can support a coin for years and continuously provide coin swapping. It also ensures everyone gets the proper amount of coins.

Coins are open source community projects where no one person can control anything. It must have been a community desicion to do this all. I personally don't like what has been done but I am interested in this coin. It looks good.

nikkers

Activity: 566
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:44:59 PM

I'm glad you think it looks good  Smiley the way i see it, is we could have let it go and nothing would ever have come of it, but thankfully someone has come in and

said "i'll help" and now we have something to look forward to, we want to distance ourselves completely from the guys that did the original XDE, but also to show

that the coin itself is still something we want to make work, and for me personally it's great to get to be part of a team of like minded individuals who are sick of

scam coins and dodgy devs etc, like i've said before, we want to look forward now and forget the mess the previous guys left behind and just concentrate on what

we can do now and in the future  Wink
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 10:08:19 PM

It's true I haven't read this thread in a month or so. I don't think you should have to be an active community member to be in on a coin swap.

I was reading the DOPE thread and they came up with a really good idea. Coin swaps take place through exchanges. This way an exchange can support a coin for years and continuously provide coin swapping. It also ensures everyone gets the proper amount of coins.

Coins are open source community projects where no one person can control anything. It must have been a community desicion to do this all. I personally don't like what has been done but I am interested in this coin. It looks good.

please give example of how to get these xde coins to exchange for swap. the blockchain stopped period. every stakeable input was stuck unconfirmed, there would be no way to advance it without perhaps hardforking it an remaking a pow phase then paying for miners to run until the "years" go by to support a blockchain which is screwed?

I agree that on exchange swaps are nice and easy. but even coins like NEM are going to cut off the users who didnt reply in time, and I missed out on some Coin2 personally after one of their forks because I wasnt paying attention. Its not reasonable for me to ask for those coins now, in a normal chain swap anything extra would be burnt after the redemption period was over. In XDE case I believe theyre giving away coins just like they did last time for part of the distribution.

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: