Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:55:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41752 times)
crocko

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:02:43 PM

dedicated to all bears from this summer:

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
exocytosis

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 05:22:07 PM

It's quite likely that we're below 450 a month from now. There's not much buying going on. The current price seems unsustainable.
crocko

Activity: 826

'All that glitters is not gold'

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:21:19 PM

It's quite likely that we're below 450 a month from now. There's not much buying going on. The current price seems unsustainable.

marked

Find my posts helpful? Click my Trust link and rep me!
BTC: 1MqUxoDQE8Q88sDvoaLMbBJSMToSfPgKSy  DOGE: D61Na9wjuneAn9GFLRNrHgWHHFwVfd1T7y  LTC: 3Luo136zrqkCi53jT72FEY52GbwW1ZYi6X
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 07:54:11 PM

So, why are people calling him scammer now?

Being a bear doesn't make one a scammer.

Because he was calling bulls scammers.  The thing about falllling is he doesn't really understand the meaning of the English words he's using, so it always comes out wrong.  The general consensus is that he's a poor indian boy that has been paid to post FUD here by some unknown party.  So we pretty much just take whatever nonsensical dribble he posts and throw it right back at him.  If you care to join, just be conscientious about it. I.e. don't reply to him in the wall observer thread, try to keep it to the FUD threads so that people who have him on ignore don't have to be forced to read his BS.
maker88

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 08:56:01 PM

Because he was calling bulls scammers.  The thing about falllling is he doesn't really understand the meaning of the English words he's using, so it always comes out wrong.  The general consensus is that he's a poor indian boy that has been paid to post FUD here by some unknown party.  So we pretty much just take whatever nonsensical dribble he posts and throw it right back at him.  If you care to join, just be conscientious about it. I.e. don't reply to him in the wall observer thread, try to keep it to the FUD threads so that people who have him on ignore don't have to be forced to read his BS.

+1, he's a "scammer" because he calls everyone who points out that his "predictions" lack any sort of reasoning or logic, a scammer. He says anyone who thinks anything except "bitcoin can go nowhere but down" a lying bag holding scammer who is only trying to fool people into buying so that they can dump their coins for a better price. That's where the scammer term comes from, no one actually thinks he's smart enough to scam anyone out of money. Except maybe exocytosis or kirelina or dump3r or Octavius, (if i got your names wrong, i dont care fuck you guys) those guys act pretty dumb, but the jury's still out on whether they are really a different person than falling or not.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 12:33:13 AM

Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 01:06:27 AM

Well it could also be this as well

or my personal favorite

take your pick

But imho....Bitcoin is too far along and has too useful a slew of features to just go into a complete 'dead cat bounce' ......too many people already
involved and much to much in the way of useful features ...especially in 3rd world countries with weak fiat...

Now as to 'WHAT' the market will eventually stabilize out at more or less in the next few years...adding in everyone and his brother doing large
mining PH farms and cashing out to USD directly....(pushing price down) ....gov't intervention....people 'hoarding bitcoin' making it a bit more the
probably 'too valuable' from those actions...and of course the 'real' kicker....its actual usefulness worldwide as a method of exchange w/o the
need for centralized authority.....banks.....etc

Anyway I look at it this way...it is 'venture capitalism' or 'angel investing' it is pure 'speculation' ..in other words...when someone with real $$$
decides to 'angel invest' in something like apple back in the day...the odds are ..again imho ..something like this 50% chance I lose the money
being one of the first guys in or 50% I'm correct and make a killing

So anyway WHEN is the next time I am likely to (in my lifetime) have the opportunity to 'hear about' not to mention act on something 'real' angel
investors/venture capitalists are interested in? It may all go beanie baby..it may go to the moon...but the odds of me hearing about something
else with bitcoin's potential and getting in at the time line I did (2013) is unlikely....

so my shot at being a venture capitalist...ie is is not an 'investment' it is 'speculation' we are all speculating the the services of bitcoin once they
have matured...will outweigh the backlash of vested interests/banks and others who would want to stifle such...and being first adopters will pay off

anyway likely my only shot....

another way to look at it ...say you know an airport is gonna build on 2 plots of land....you pick the wrong plot you lose your $$$ you pick the
right plot you are set for life...Bitcoin is like that ....from what I know it should work out...fantastically ..maybe modestly maybe...but like the
airport land deal above...man I just have to take a shot at it.....(only money you can afford)

to not make a valid attempt with what I consider early information on something that may go ballistic...well I'd rather take the chance and lose
the cash .then never take the chance at all.....

WTF..you only live once!

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:13:35 AM

$517 was one part of the same sell wall of $520, just like the current $508.5 and $510 sell walls, i have no need to argue with you about this

You're getting dumber by the day failllling.  And no need to argue?  You're not smart enough to argue, because you're too dumb to actually have a valid arguement.

TL;DR = FALLLLING = SCAMMER.

Agreed, fallling is a scammer too stupid to defend his nonsense. Somebody who cannot write 1 sentence in proper English, should NOT give financial advice.

P.S.: cut loose fallling scammer

you know they are just trying to swear black is white and yelling "to da moon" and fooling people to buy in downtrend, you can just ignore them
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:15:09 AM

you know they are just trying to swear black is white and yelling "to da moon" and fooling people to buy in downtrend, you can just ignore them

Best they ignore you like everyone else.  No need to listen to a scammer like you!
dadugan

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:18:24 PM

Well it could also be this as well

or my personal favorite

take your pick

But imho....Bitcoin is too far along and has too useful a slew of features to just go into a complete 'dead cat bounce' ......too many people already
involved and much to much in the way of useful features ...especially in 3rd world countries with weak fiat...

Now as to 'WHAT' the market will eventually stabilize out at more or less in the next few years...adding in everyone and his brother doing large
mining PH farms and cashing out to USD directly....(pushing price down) ....gov't intervention....people 'hoarding bitcoin' making it a bit more the
probably 'too valuable' from those actions...and of course the 'real' kicker....its actual usefulness worldwide as a method of exchange w/o the
need for centralized authority.....banks.....etc

Anyway I look at it this way...it is 'venture capitalism' or 'angel investing' it is pure 'speculation' ..in other words...when someone with real $$$
decides to 'angel invest' in something like apple back in the day...the odds are ..again imho ..something like this 50% chance I lose the money
being one of the first guys in or 50% I'm correct and make a killing

So anyway WHEN is the next time I am likely to (in my lifetime) have the opportunity to 'hear about' not to mention act on something 'real' angel
investors/venture capitalists are interested in? It may all go beanie baby..it may go to the moon...but the odds of me hearing about something
else with bitcoin's potential and getting in at the time line I did (2013) is unlikely....

so my shot at being a venture capitalist...ie is is not an 'investment' it is 'speculation' we are all speculating the the services of bitcoin once they
have matured...will outweigh the backlash of vested interests/banks and others who would want to stifle such...and being first adopters will pay off

anyway likely my only shot....

another way to look at it ...say you know an airport is gonna build on 2 plots of land....you pick the wrong plot you lose your $$$ you pick the
right plot you are set for life...Bitcoin is like that ....from what I know it should work out...fantastically ..maybe modestly maybe...but like the
airport land deal above...man I just have to take a shot at it.....(only money you can afford)

to not make a valid attempt with what I consider early information on something that may go ballistic...well I'd rather take the chance and lose
the cash .then never take the chance at all.....

WTF..you only live once!

Searing

Nice graph and explanation.

But what stage are we at now? It seems we already pass the new paradigm phase and going down from there.
Kayex

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 02:26:06 PM

With all this speculation and people blaming the OP of being a scammer, I'm not sure who or what to trust. I think I'm going to wait a little bit and see id BTC starts dropping to 4xx.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2014, 03:44:07 PM

With all this speculation and people blaming the OP of being a scammer, I'm not sure who or what to trust. I think I'm going to wait a little bit and see id BTC starts dropping to 4xx.
Buy in at $400 or $500 isn't much of a difference unless you're going to buy a lot of it.
Since after the next spike, it's going to be worth so much more.
I'd suggest buying in while you can, but it's your call.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
ensurance982

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

Trust me!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 04:45:10 PM

It's totally mezmerizing how people can't agree on a model or point depicting where we are at the moment! It's incredible, but I do guess that those things really only become apparent afterwards when one can take a big step back and look at the historic price charts!

We Support Currencies: BTC, LTC, USD, EUR, GBP
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2014, 05:38:40 AM

Bitcoin will rise, I am positive, everyone is panic selling at this moment which is why the price keeps dropping but it will be up again.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
DonYo

Activity: 432
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:22:25 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 06:39:08 AM by DonYo

You must sell all your bitcoins!!!

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
twiifm

Activity: 784

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 06:50:50 AM

Buy in at $400 or $500 isn't much of a difference unless you're going to buy a lot of it.
Since after the next spike, it's going to be worth so much more.
I'd suggest buying in while you can, but it's your call.

Are you joking?  Its a 20% difference
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 07:27:26 AM

Well hopped on and got .36 BTC at $495.25 on coinbase...... for the sole purpose of popping my cherry to have over 50 BTC now.

Just a heads up ...I always punch the ticket too soon..it will likely fall more...just watch... Smiley

anyway got 50 coin now.... managed to squeak (maybe) out of minnow status?

this catching a falling knife stuff is tricky

well you can beat me up as it likely will fall more...thus is my lot...

Searing

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
worldinacoin

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 08:06:50 AM

Bitcoin is still near $500 and I doubt it could drop that far
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:22:36 AM

I don't think anyone can really deny it. falllling is a total troll, but he's been owning the perma-bulls left and right on this forum for some time now. I wonder when the bulls will finally arrive and drive him out of here. Grin
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 31, 2014, 10:32:12 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2014, 12:11:59 PM by falllling

I don't think anyone can really deny it. falllling is a total troll, but he's been owning the perma-bulls left and right on this forum for some time now. I wonder when the bulls will finally arrive and drive him out of here. Grin

check these out:

goxed
51% pool (easy came easy gone easy return)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k)
no new money
governments warning and banning
scam IPOs many including Ethereum and others
everyone is selling / spending
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
Winklevoss ETF will actually be shot down
GABI is already priced in
Dubai exchange won't create any thing new
etc..

am i going to be right again? yes for quite a long time Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: