Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:02:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41747 times)
BetMoose

Activity: 372
Merit: 250

Real Bets. Real People. By Anyone, on anything

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 10:17:46 PM

Instead of wasting your time with "I'm right", "No, you're a troll" etc, why don't you wager some coins behind what you say? This should immediately silence the trolls plus give you verifiable cred (can't edit your bets like you can edit the posts here)

That's exactly what we set up https://www.betmoose.com/bets for. You can create your own contracts in seconds, share it here and see if anyone is so sure about their predictions then.

BetMoose.com - Wager on real world events. Profit from predicting the future. Create and share your own contracts.
dropt
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 10:20:15 PM

Instead of wasting your time with "I'm right", "No, you're a troll" etc, why don't you wager some coins behind what you say? This should immediately silence the trolls plus give you verifiable cred (can't edit your bets like you can edit the posts here)

That's exactly what we set up https://www.betmoose.com/bets for. You can create your own contracts in seconds, share it here and see if anyone is so sure about their predictions then.

That would require the trolls to actually buy/have/hold Bitcoin, but they don't.  I'd consider wagering 500BTC on yes if there was a verifiable method to prove Falllling's an idiot.
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:04:30 PM

we've been suggesting this for months, but hows falling supposed to put his money where his mouth is when A. he has no money. and B. if he had any money, he's far too much of a pussy to actually bet with someone.
TheGreatDollarExtraction

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:09:45 PM

It's going to be different in a week I'm positive, so let's see.

Baseless optimism such as this is the reason for the Grand Slaughter of the Bulls we're all observing. Falllling is a prophet, and those who mock him shall reap their just fruits in due time.
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 01, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

Baseless optimism such as this is the reason for the Grand Slaughter of the Bulls we're all observing. Falllling is a prophet, and those who mock him shall reap their just fruits in due time.

Oh great, another sock puppet.   The list is growing these days.
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:13:53 AM

The mass influx of sock puppets has come not long after the VC money entering the bitcoin arena. They're doing their best to shake out the weak hands and get control of bitcoin before it becomes mass established.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
i dig bitcoins

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:18:48 AM

The mass influx of sock puppets has come not long after the VC money entering the bitcoin arena. They're doing their best to shake out the weak hands and get control of bitcoin before it becomes mass established.

Doing a JP Morgan rumor mongering  Grin

...seems like all the sock puppets are having a field day at the picnic  Cheesy

...i wonder what the compensation is for being a paid mouthpiece, it seems like talking heads are very much in demand Cheesy
falllling (OP)

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 04:45:28 AM

thanks, please just ignore those lying bulls scammers
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 01:12:22 PM

Thanks for reminding me about the "ignore" button! Interesting, with everyone complaining about you, your ignore button is still normal colored. Seems a lot of people complain, but are secretly entertained. I guess it's like WWE. Everyone knows it's fake, but some people still sit there and watch the shit show.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
dropt
Legendary

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 10:46:27 PM

Thanks for reminding me about the "ignore" button! Interesting, with everyone complaining about you, your ignore button is still normal colored. Seems a lot of people complain, but are secretly entertained. I guess it's like WWE. Everyone knows it's fake, but some people still sit there and watch the shit show.

IIRC that feature was removed.  Otherwise falllling would be dehydrated piss orange.
JimboToronto
Legendary

Activity: 4018
Merit: 4505

You're never too old to think young.

View Profile
September 02, 2014, 11:08:28 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2014, 11:30:30 PM by JimboToronto

-moronic troll drivel-

TheGreatDollarExtraction eh?

I seem to remember that phrase from almost a year ago, constantly being spammed by some bear troll who kept insisting that the price was going back to single digits as it relentlessly marched past the ATH of $266 and even as it broke $300 with much posting of Spartan images.

Hmmm. Do we have a clue as to Faiiiiling's real identity?

Edit:

I just searched the forum for "great dollar extraction" and it seems to predate the troll I was referring to.

Seems it was a favorite term of a certain moderator who thought we'd never see triple digits in 2013.

I'd better back off before I start reaching for the tinfoil hat.  Grin
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 09:52:25 AM

falling was right  Shocked

thank you for your confirmation
AmazonStuff

Activity: 628
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:47:08 AM

If we put all things about BTC to the side and concentrate on most interested thing about BTC lately which is why BTC doesn't react to good news...

It was kind of mystery to me. Today, I have a theory. It probably reacts positively to good news, but too much hoarding in the previous period makes more influence than good news on BTC price, that is the only reason why we are going down totally contrary to the current state of BTC.

When excessive hoarding started? If you ask me, probably somewhere @250$. Where BTC price is now? Probably somewhere @350$.

So, I think I have an obligation to apologize to Falllling, maybe your methods of news and prediction spreading are strange, but you are right, you said this first.
falllling (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 10:54:09 AM

If we put all things about BTC to the side and concentrate on most interested thing about BTC lately which is why BTC doesn't react to good news...

It was kind of mystery to me. Today, I have a theory. It probably reacts positively to good news, but too much hoarding in the previous period makes more influence than good news on BTC price, that is the only reason why we are going down totally contrary to the current state of BTC.

When excessive hoarding started? If you ask me, probably somewhere @250$. Where BTC price is now? Probably somewhere @350$.

So, I think I have an obligation to apologize to Falllling, maybe your methods of news and prediction spreading are strange, but you are right, you said this first.

thank you for your confirmation too, here are some reasons for the drop:

goxed,no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco, The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics
51% pool (easy came easy gone easy return)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k)
no new money
governments warning and banning
many scam IPOs including Ethereum and others
everyone is selling / spending
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
Winklevoss ETF will actually be shot down
GABI is already priced in but shorting on bitcoin or failed to raise fund ($200 million is just fake)
Dubai exchange won't create any thing new
etc..
institutionaltrader

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 11:02:26 AM

The problem is that good news is already priced in by insiders.
It is harder to be short than long, take more balls, even insiders don't want to risk losing an infinite amount of money.
CoinDiver

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2014, 01:25:45 PM

Look at the infrastructure being built around BTC... and tell me where the price is headed. I know 90% of you were not around when the price was $100. We are at a whole other level of awareness. BTC capital is concentrating in the hands of the strong and patient.

http://mises.org/daily/3229
BTC:1PEyEKyVZgUvV4moXvCD5rQN21QETGPpLc
Blockhunter

Activity: 871
Merit: 505

Founder of Incakoin

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2014, 12:18:48 PM

The alibaba IPO brings volumes way up and price way down.
Chinese investors cashing out of bitcoin to get in on IPO
?how low will it go??

https://YankeeSeed.com
Cannabis Genetics
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 12:57:47 PM

$360 calling the bottom Cheesy

Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:50:12 PM

thank you for your confirmation too, here are some reasons for the drop:

goxed,no one with a college degree will invest any serious sums into bitcoin after MTGOX fiasco, The market is currently only a playground for gamblers and fanatics
51% pool (easy came easy gone easy return)
crackers and governments and shit having 1200k coins(mtgox 200k, Ross Ulbricht 140k, crackers: 850k)
no new money
governments warning and banning
many scam IPOs including Ethereum and others
everyone is selling / spending
Dell / Expedia / Newegg / House dealer / etc are selling in real time
Winklevoss ETF will actually be shot down
GABI is already priced in but shorting on bitcoin or failed to raise fund ($200 million is just fake)
Dubai exchange won't create any thing new
etc..

you can add that Bolivia baned BTC.

plopper50

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 04:34:31 PM

He also missed out Bangladesh planning to jail Bitcoin traders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: