Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41747 times)
Sumerian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:38:26 PM

riiiising vs fallling, the clash of the titans.

No most likely someone with too much time on their hands who thinks trolling the message boards somehow fulfills a missing part in their lives really...
Looks like the bear trolls' employment contracts are up and they've gone away.

I worked with Blitz to get fallllling and all the other bear accounts banned. So I don't think you'll be hearing from them any time soon.  Grin Grin

Their FUD spreading won't help anyways. People are getting used to it.

Want Free Bitcoins? Check out BitcoInvest
whitemage

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 01:28:24 PM

No most likely someone with too much time on their hands who thinks trolling the message boards somehow fulfills a missing part in their lives really...

I worked with Blitz to get fallllling and all the other bear accounts banned. So I don't think you'll be hearing from them any time soon.  Grin Grin

Oh really? I miss him...

ravenjt

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:36:02 PM

Really? How very sad. Any viewpoint counter to your own simply gets banned.  Just a sea of vacant smiling faces saying "we love you riiiiising!". Everyone clapping continuously after your speeches, as the first one to stop clapping gets banned.

Now even mildly bearish, or even just balanced, posts are removed from threads. Their only trace is when some ultra-bull quotes them to say "NOO!! TO DA MOON!! TO DA MOON!!". All that is left is mindlessly chanting "TOOT TOOT!! TOOT TOOT!!".

This must be about the most dreary forum out there. Propaganda and mind control is ultimately very dreary. No discussion, no debate, just chanting praise for the great God BTC.
labsbitforum

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:47:15 PM

I agree with ravenjt.  The amount of groupthink in the forums is getting progressively worse.  Moderating away only the negative ones does nothing but make the forums more biased.

Falling's posts are stupid...  But not any more stupid than those that are blindly optimistic.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groupthink
Ovum

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 03:56:22 PM

I worked with Blitz to get fallllling and all the other bear accounts banned. So I don't think you'll be hearing from them any time soon.  Grin Grin

" .. anti group think stuff .. "

+1
fonsie

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 06:09:23 PM

Nobody will miss that retard.

PS: HE WAS WRONG

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:40:34 PM

oh boo hoo, falllling and all his retard alt accounts are banned, along with anyone else who has claimed we'll be dropping in price from this point. We've clearly hit the bottom, and fallling is a paid troll whose only job in life is to spread FUD and bring the price down so his paymaster can buy in cheaper. We're better off without him or any of the other negative nancys.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
ravenjt

Activity: 215

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:11:06 PM

Dont worry. Blitz will ban me from this forum as soon as he sees how I questioned the 1984 stye groupthink of his corrupted regime. Then you will be free to enjoy the bliss of ignorance.
labsbitforum

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 08:58:05 PM

oh boo hoo, falllling and all his retard alt accounts are banned, along with anyone else who has claimed we'll be dropping in price from this point. We've clearly hit the bottom, and fallling is a paid troll whose only job in life is to spread FUD and bring the price down so his paymaster can buy in cheaper. We're better off without him or any of the other negative nancys.

There is so much wrong with this...  But there is no point in elaborating as it wont be understood.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 12:35:28 PM

How do you actually see if someone is banned? There is nothing seen on their profile, or there is?
Katarina

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:28:43 PM

He is right!!!!
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 01:45:14 PM

How do you actually see if someone is banned? There is nothing seen on their profile, or there is?

There is no actual visible label that they are banned.

On another note, looks like the downtrend shall continue.
fonsie

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 06:33:49 PM

He is right!!!!

Uhm, NO

He said that bitcoin was going nowhere but down, yet we went up instead, thus making all his statements false forever and ever, until eternity. He cannot ever be right again, BECAUSE we went up.

He should choose his words more carefull next time.

Cut your loose and goood bliss you, as the idiot would say.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
HurricanOday

Activity: 62

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:09:19 PM

the real trolls are the ones who "worked to get him banned" He was banned because he SPECULATED that bitcoin was going down and it did. His SPECULATION IN THE SPECULATION FORUM was way more accurate than the through the moon and when will bitcoin be a trillion dollars dumb fuck posts.

Lets ban him because he disagrees with us

[   eGOLD  M I N I N G   ]    Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.
                                INVEST NOW                               
❪❪ WP | How it Works ❫❫   ◾ telegram  ◾ facebook  ◾ twitter
MrBig

Activity: 369

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:29:15 PM

the real trolls are the ones who "worked to get him banned" He was banned because he SPECULATED that bitcoin was going down and it did. His SPECULATION IN THE SPECULATION FORUM was way more accurate than the through the moon and when will bitcoin be a trillion dollars dumb fuck posts.

How dare you question the fact the btc is going to the moon?!? Cheesy

Seriously though, it's pretty lame how anyone who casts doubt on btc's price is ridiculed, or even worse, banned.
labsbitforum

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:33:18 PM

Falling = We will continue to go down.  No possible proof that is true.
Rising = We have hit bottom and will only go up from here.  No possible proof that is true.

Rising says = Falling is paid to spread FUD so someone else can profit from it.
Rising is = Spreading irrational exuberance in hopes of driving the price up for his own benefit.

There is no difference other than the direction each side is cheer leading.

Selectively sanitizing the forum of negative speculations about bitcoin does not strengthen bitcoin or the community; it weakens it.

fonsie

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:40:52 PM

I think he got banned, because he was creating multiple accounts a day, not for his utter nonsense posts, otherwise more than half of this forum would be banned.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:02:47 PM

Falling = We will continue to go down.  No possible proof that is true.
Rising = We have hit bottom and will only go up from here.  No possible proof that is true.

Rising is = Spreading irrational exuberance in hopes of driving the price up for his own benefit.

Selectively sanitizing the forum of negative speculations about bitcoin does not strengthen bitcoin or the community; it weakens it.

I'd say ~50% chance that rising is falling.  The easiest way to make bulls look stupid: Pretend to be a bull & do what rising does.
dariuss

Activity: 77

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 09:06:55 PM

that picture seems to be on point for right now.

I guess i`ll buy it in despair mode lol.
fantasticoin

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2014, 03:15:13 AM

Falling = We will continue to go down.  No possible proof that is true.
Rising = We have hit bottom and will only go up from here.  No possible proof that is true.

I'd say ~50% chance that rising is falling.  The easiest way to make bulls look stupid: Pretend to be a bull & do what rising does.

Will the Christmas season help bitcoin rise?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: