Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:17:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Falllling is right again, Bitcoin will continue the downtrend  (Read 41752 times)
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:09:11 PM

LMFAO, you are dumb, only manipulation is keeping the price down. A dirty pig like yourself should see it, if you had a half functioning brain.
lol

It seems you know how to choose words well. Money your parents spend on your educations was well used.
fonsie

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:14:30 PM

LMFAO, you are dumb, only manipulation is keeping the price down. A dirty pig like yourself should see it, if you had a half functioning brain.
lol

It seems you know how to choose words well. Money your parents spend on your educations was well used.

If your parents had spent half the amount on your reading capabilities, you would know that I'm just talking back to Mr fewcoins in the same way as he goes ranting on this forum.
Just saying.

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
fewcoins

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:33:46 PM

lol

If your parents had spent half the amount on your reading capabilities, you would know that I'm just talking back to Mr fewcoins in the same way as he goes ranting on this forum.
Just saying.

Nobody cares you're "just talking" back to me...
YOU'RE SALTY YOU KEEP LOSING YOUR MONEY IN BITCOIN!
I would honestly be very mad too if I was even half as dumb as you are. I am saying the truth like I have been saying all year. Nobody cares if you listen or not, I sure as hell don't! Just do me a favor stop following me around on post's and go short some bitcoin so you have some money in your pocket fool
fonsie

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:17:17 AM

lol

Just saying.

I would honestly be very mad too if I was even half as dumb as you are. I am saying the truth like I have been saying all year. Nobody cares if you listen or not, I sure as hell don't! Just do me a favor stop following me around on post's and go short some bitcoin so you have some money in your pocket fool

Congratulations, it's your lucky day, you are twice as dumb as me. LMFAO

Also don't worry about me and my money, only a small % of it is in bitcoin and that small % is doing just fine. The money in my pocket (actual pocket of my pants) is even more money you'll ever see in a lifetime. LOL

I decided to no longer use a signature, because people were trolling me about it.
indiemax

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:22:20 AM

lol

Just saying.

Congratulations, it's your lucky day, you are twice as dumb as me. LMFAO

Also don't worry about me and my money, only a small % of it is in bitcoin and that small % is doing just fine. The money in my pocket (actual pocket of my pants) is even more money you'll ever see in a lifetime. LOL

ha ha!,yeah.......right

quality of posts are  falllling along with Bitcoin Grin
fonsie

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 08:32:25 AM

I am saying the truth like I have been saying all year.

Date Registered:   September 21, 2014, 05:14:06 AM

Can we please know the other troll account you used before September 21?

pereira4
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1183

View Profile
December 14, 2014, 07:47:54 PM

NotLambchop and falling: Guaranteed future laughin stocks.
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:24:38 AM

I'm just somehow sad that bitcoin is somehow failing and I think that other technologies (not necessarily Ripple) will be used instead of it

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 10:41:31 AM

I'm just somehow sad that bitcoin is somehow failing and I think that other technologies (not necessarily Ripple) will be used instead of it

what others tech? there is nothing good like bitcoin, everything is garbage now, and i'm not sure bitcoin stagnancy is releated to his tech...

people are just lazy and prefer visa/mastercard/paypal, also for more security...
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 12:51:22 PM

lotsfiat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:47:31 PM

any one did listen to the op?
riiiiising

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 03, 2015, 11:56:07 PM

any one did listen to the op?

haha, nope. they banned him! must be a lot of people feeling stupid now for not taking him seriously. the guy tried his best to warn everyone here.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread      Oceanpaper      Twitter      Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
lotsfiat

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 07:21:01 PM

this guy should be unbanned, let him speak free!
stonerider

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 08:46:53 PM

Let freedom ring!

Je suis Fallllllllllllllllllllling!!!
Meuh6879
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011

View Profile
January 10, 2015, 09:35:16 PM

I'm just ... your fatheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer !

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 04:27:47 PM

Just to keep tally: BTC price fell $80 since that post.
Smiley
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 09:07:06 PM

people are just lazy and prefer visa/mastercard/paypal, also for more security...

It's not about being lazy, it's about people forgetting why Bitcoin was invented, it was not to be some hip underground alternative to credit cards but to be an alternative currency that is free from the controls of centralized governments and banks. Whether it saves you 2% on transaction fees is besides the point, to get people using a currency you need to explain why they should use it and trolling Western Union or Mastercard on twitter about how cheap it is to send BTC was never the right way to go about growing the technology.

smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
January 11, 2015, 10:14:07 PM

suddenly every one agree that bitcoin is going to $100-200 now, how funny is this?

Price falling there would bounce hard.

I believe those who missed the price rally to $1200 will consider rebuying at break even.

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 04:51:57 PM

suddenly every one agree that bitcoin is going to $100-200 now, how funny is this?

Everybody is hoping, so that they manage to get some more cheap coins.
mlferro

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2015, 05:49:19 PM

Everybody is hoping, so that they manage to get some more cheap coins.
It is not possible it will be cheaper than now?
 I can not believe in this.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: