Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 08:27:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Dogeparty, Counterparty for the Dogecoin blockchain! (official)  (Read 36197 times)
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 08:56:50 PM

What is it? A new coin?
yampi

Activity: 433
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:01:14 PM

Legitimate question though, how does one create an asset now that I have XDP? Keep in mind I have no programming knowledge.
ubi4doges

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:08:47 PM

Legitimate question though, how does one create an asset now that I have XDP? Keep in mind I have no programming knowledge.

Thanks yampi! Can't believe I missed that. It should be a bit more intuitive though IMO

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
yampi

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:19:07 PM

If you find the easter egg on that image you get 1 XDOGE.
SkullCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:19:44 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:57:49 PM by SkullCoin

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Is Dogeparty up and running? Can i create my asset now and everything is working?

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io  assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Is Dogeparty up and running? Can i create my asset now and everything is working?

Yup.

Everything but the Decentralized Exchange right? I need that working so that I can have a way to distribute assets. I cant do a full conversion until that is tested and working.
yampi

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 09:21:21 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 09:18:52 AM by yampi

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Im going to switch over to Dogeparty.io  assets from regular Counterparty assets. I am not fond of paying large transfer fees and waiting so long.

Everything but the Decentralized Exchange right? I need that working so that I can have a way to distribute assets. I cant do a full conversion until that is tested and working.

That will be available when burn period is over.
ubi4doges

Activity: 81

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:27:49 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2014, 10:52:04 PM by ubi4doges

If you find the easter egg on that image you get 1 XDOGE.

dogepoop?

Also, i can't seem to change my token description to enable image and a website. I've followed the instructions but when i look at the info it just shows me the url where i am hosting the json file. Any clue on how to fix it? The json i made was valdiated, but maybe it takes a while for the system to add the extra info to my token description? nvm found the problem

"We will create a civilization of the Mind in Cyberspace. May it be more humane and fair than the world your governments have made before." - A Declaration of the Independence of Cyberspace. John Perry Barlow. Davos, Switzerland. February 8, 1996
SkullCoin

Activity: 126
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2014, 10:53:21 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 04:27:41 AM by SkullCoin

I tried to create my asset "SKULLCOIN" & "SKULL" and it's already taken, I did get "SKUL" but it's not the same. How do we deal with this problem? Where is the Blockscan for Dogeparty?

It would be nice to have multiple name registrations per name characters and id them in another way(like youtube channels do).

---

Update: someone tried to sell me the "SKULLCOIN" dogeparty asset for 1 BTC. lol

Names should not have value themselves. The work that goes into building a brand should have the value.
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:08:59 AM

Almost 1500 'assets' have been issued in the first hours of running. No wonder, issuance only costs $0.08. Compare it with ~$35 (at current price) in NXT. Now, how does Dogeparty deal with this mess of junk assets (most of them have no meaning)? Can developers raise the asset issuance fee, because if not, all the words in the English dictionary will be occupied I am afraid Cheesy
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 07:17:57 AM

so many dogecoins burned.
another crazy coins?

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
fakeshadow

Activity: 440

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:54:21 AM

Lots of doge have been burned today.I hope it will worth
devphp

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:48:58 AM

811 million doge burned,
~2750 'assets' created Smiley
BTC Turkiye

Activity: 472
Merit: 254

Anlik Coin Fiyatlari BTCkur.com

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 01:28:21 PM

When and where are we gonna be able to sell xdp ?

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
devphp

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:33:51 PM

Haha, nobody promised you would be able to sell XDP Grin

XDP is a currency to trade on Dogeparty platform. The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:42:13 PM

Haha, nobody promised you would be able to sell XDP Grin

XDP is a currency to trade on Dogeparty platform. The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?
do we have exchange function in testnet ? or when ?
maybe the end of the burn period is good choice.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:47:55 PM

Is the burn period over or still in progress?
BTC Turkiye

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 03:52:14 PM

The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?

Right. I was just interested in selling for now but yeah trade would be a better word for it.

We need an XDP/BTC exchange place.

Farklı Borsaların Anlık Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum ve Bitcoin Cash Kurunu Takip Edebilirsiniz.
BTCkur.com
butany

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:07:43 PM

The valid question would be when are we gonna be able to actually trade on Dogeparty, should we wait for the end of the burn period?

Right. I was just interested in selling for now but yeah trade would be a better word for it.

You are so foolish! The burn period is not over. Who will buy XDP from you? Why don't they directly burn to get XDP?
yampi

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:10:25 PM

I can buy your XDP and pay with BTC if you want.
BTC Turkiye

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2014, 04:14:29 PM

You are so foolish! The burn period is not over. Who will buy XDP from you? Why don't they directly burn to get XDP?

Listen dumbass!
What if you dont have any doge nor xdp right now and you wanna buy xdp with your btc and you dont wanna go through all that buying doge and burning process?

or there could be other reasons I cant think of right now also. But my point is if you know the answer to my question please go ahead and enlighten us otherwise STFU and stop insulting others for their questions!

Just like yampi above, you can never know the reason but people may wanna buy and sell this already.

BTCkur.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: