Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 02:37:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we keep this tread or start a self moderated one instead
Yes, lock this thread and start a new self moderated one. FUD is out of control
No, keep this unmoderated thread, its fine

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ☷[ANN]☷BITTREX ICO☷ CLSTR ☷ ClusterCoin ☷ the Future of Money ☷ SOLD OUT!  (Read 46026 times)
Essex343 (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:49:48 AM

We are changing block rewards from 30 down to 3 to make your investments more valuable.

We really aimed for the tech in this project. We believe in our tech and we are willing to deliver this tech. Have a glance at the whitepaper - ClusterCoin is market changing idea. It upsets me that everything that matters nowadays is price.

Badman0316

Activity: 569
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 08:50:14 AM

expensive.buy them when lower

Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 08:51:25 AM

I really really like the idea, but the price is just too damn high. Wink

yes  why ico's price all so high

For the last time I will comment on this -  please read the OP before making price statements. Saying "the price is high" makes sense only if you know how much coins will be sold, but nobody knows this. We could sell as low as 700k coins (the max is 7m) - the actual number of coins sold in the ICO depends on investors interests. In 6 days we will see how much coins will be outstanding.

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 09:06:31 AM

We are changing block rewards from 30 down to 3 to make your investments more valuable.

We really aimed for the tech in this project. We believe in our tech and we are willing to deliver this tech. Have a glance at the whitepaper - ClusterCoin is market changing idea. It upsets me that everything that matters nowadays is price.

Who's "we"?  Who is actually working on this ? and whats their background ? If you can't present the people working on this you might as well say "I".

"It upsets me that everything that matters nowadays is price."  - Really ? After we seen dozens of projects raising money with IPO/ICO ended being a scam or fast loss it still surprises you ?

Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 09:40:05 AM

Who's "we"?  Who is actually working on this ? and whats their background ? If you can't present the people working on this you might as well say "I".

"It upsets me that everything that matters nowadays is price."  - Really ? After we seen dozens of projects raising money with IPO/ICO ended being a scam or fast loss it still surprises you ?

Cryptasian POD is coming soon. Hopefully, that will relief some of your concerns.

BTCFinancials InvestGroup

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:39:26 AM

Invested 3 btc so far and will do 7 more if everything works out Smiley
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:39:30 AM

For the last time I will comment on this -  please read the OP before making price statements. Saying "the price is high" makes sense only if you know how much coins will be sold, but nobody knows this. We could sell as low as 700k coins (the max is 7m) - the actual number of coins sold in the ICO depends on investors interests. In 6 days we will see how much coins will be outstanding.
STOP saying go read the op!! Its YOU who is not understanding! everyone here understands that 7 million is the cap but what you don't understand is that you look like a greedy mother******!!! you don't need 700btc for what your presenting, so if you were smart and want to make this a success , cut down the cap to 3 million and have bittrex destroy the balance and with your new reward per block this can actually work... i would listen to what your "potential" investors are trying to tell u and i myself would love to buy a ton if you actually didn't reply to this post with "go read the op"

thank you waiting for your response

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:41:57 AM

your out of your face, if you do the math this is a fail... unless the total coin cap is reduced by 50-60%...in doing that you securing the value of the coin and you look a little more honest than looking like a greedy person...besides if it did hit 7 million its a recipe for disaster so just doesn't make sense

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Vlizzjeffrey

Activity: 784
Merit: 503

Bitcoin King BTC

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:47:00 AM

ill wait untill its 5 times cheaper and maybe buy some then Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ereborltc

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:47:57 AM

plus if u reduced the coin cap to 3 million you would actually sell out and cause buzz for the coin instead if you only sell less than a million it actually looks like a failed launch with little buzz... none of my posts are fud at all , I'm actually interested if the dev would have a positive resonse this time that i made it clear with legitimate reasons why the cap needs to be lowered... I'm good for 5-10 btc

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:49:31 AM

your out of your face, if you do the math this is a fail... unless the total coin cap is reduced by 50-60%...in doing that you securing the value of the coin and you look a little more honest than looking like a greedy person...besides if it did hit 7 million its a recipe for disaster so just doesn't make sense

I sincerely doubt it will hit 7 million

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 10:51:37 AM

Though i agree lowering the cap to a million would be better for everyone.
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 11:09:17 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2014, 11:21:42 AM by Essex343

For the last time I will comment on this -  please read the OP before making price statements. Saying "the price is high" makes sense only if you know how much coins will be sold, but nobody knows this. We could sell as low as 700k coins (the max is 7m) - the actual number of coins sold in the ICO depends on investors interests. In 6 days we will see how much coins will be outstanding.
STOP saying go read the op!! Its YOU who is not understanding! everyone here understands that 7 million is the cap but what you don't understand is that you look like a greedy mother******!!! you don't need 700btc for what your presenting, so if you were smart and want to make this a success , cut down the cap to 3 million and have bittrex destroy the balance and with your new reward per block this can actually work... i would listen to what your "potential" investors are trying to tell u and i myself would love to buy a ton if you actually didn't reply to this post with "go read the op"

thank you waiting for your response
I apologize if I offended you or someone else. The reason I was trying to push conversation to the OP is because some people were commenting that I was repeating myself too much which was my feeling as well.
Bittrex will destroy any unsold coins. You are suggesting to destroy 4 mln today (as these coins will not be sold anyways), instead of waiting until the end of ICO to destroy any unsold coins. Would you mind explaining what is the difference in destroying part of the coins today (and maybe then destroying some more at the end of ICO) vs waiting for 6 more days and destroying whatever is unsold?

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:01:33 PM

Cryptasian POD is coming soon. Hopefully, that will relief some of your concerns.

So we should wait ? What if the your 7 days ICO will be over by then ?   Don't you want more people to buy in the ICO ? I don't get it.. Undecided
Essex343 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2014, 12:05:25 PM

So we should wait ? What if the your 7 days ICO will be over by then ?   Don't you want more people to buy in the ICO ? I don't get it.. Undecided
I have contacted cryptasian yesterday, but they are slow in responding. We are hoping to get their rating asap.

studio1one

Activity: 1218

BintexFutures

View Profile
August 16, 2014, 12:13:40 PM

Give it away for free then if you are not bothered about the price.

BINTEX