Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rawcoin Revival. NEW WALLET!  (Read 53029 times)
thcst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:02:03 PM

awesome!

I know it's a good day Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
thcst8

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 02:02:42 PM

The RAW multipool is up at: http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.

evtrmm

So much for "Community"

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 02:21:11 PM

I'm at a loss as to what to do with #ClubRaw.

There has not been an update from the dev for almost a month.  I have been working with the active team on TECH awaiting for the official relaunch of that coin.  (tomorrow)

I think what I will do is offer members an option to remain club raw members and hope that something comes to fruition, or to exchange the raw membership for TECH membership.  I have not figures out the perfect rate for this, but it will be finalized tomorrow.

I want your input as to what you guys want to do, and what direction you feel this coin is going.

crazywack
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

Devs are gone. Pumped it then left... Made some good money off you. Seems to be their style... Not the first time and certainly not the last.

shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 22, 2014, 08:53:55 PM

no this coin is still alive

the only thing

the piggy dev took over this coin cuz he had a big amount of the coins..pumped it and than left..but raw is still under development..u have to wait some time...u wont regret it

only ~8million coins..Multipool up now...some specials and some info anout the raw club in the next days...
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2014, 11:21:09 PM

Announcing new Club #RawMetals incentive program, for which qualification will be decided on OCTOBER 1st, 2014.

This will be an incentive structure that will reward the largest holders of $RAW Coin, which will consist of PHYSICAL items to be shipped out the week after the decision date of OCTOBER 1st. Physical items will consist of a 'grab bag' of physical precious metals (copper, silver, etc.), paper currency, collectible domestic & foreign coins, & anything else I decide to throw in, etc.

As this is a program I will be running myself, at my own cost, I will be leaving the terms of this program open to change, and welcome any community input as to the best structure of this Club #RawMetals incentive program.

Here is the initial setup and qualification structure.

You must hold at MINIMUM 100,000 Raw Coin to qualify for the #RawMetals program. This is in part because I aim to make these packages have as significant value as possible, and I want to add incentive for holders to OPEN and stake their wallets, and to pull these coins off of Exchanges where they can be easily sold.

The TOP TEN holders of RawCoin, (having a minimum of 100,000 $RAW held), will be mailed out packages the week after October 1st, 2014. These packages will scale in value according to the rankings of the Club Raw Holders, thereby encouraging you to be the largest Club Raw Member, and create a little competition to attain the 'TOP TEN' elite status for all RAW bagholders. We are all bagholders at this point, but we will begin filling our bags with valuable items, to be held (or sold at your discretion) to create long-term wealth.

It is my intention to have this program continue indefinitely, and to create more value and incentive to hold $RAW than has existed as to this point. With a continued rise in market cap with $RAW, we will be able to pitch in as a community and hire/ bounty better developers, marketers, etc.

On Oct. 1st, you will need to send me your personal RAW wallet address, with the stated amount of coins you are currently staking, along with a mailing address where you would like to receive your #RAWMetals package. You can reach me here, through PM, or through twitter (@bwilliken) or email, (atxsilver@gmail.com). (I will be confirming all stated holdings using RAW block explorer)

The Top 10 holders of 100,000 $RAW will qualify, and receive packages 1-10 according to their current ranking of the top 10 holders. The Top $RAW holder will receive an added bonus which will make them extremely happy :-)

Start, accumulating, and staking that $RAW. This is the beginning of a new era for Raw, one of transparency and REAL benefits to holding this crypto for the long-term.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed, but this is the basic formula so far for #ClubRawMetals.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com
thcst8

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 02:16:18 AM

Announcing new Club #RawMetals incentive program, for which qualification will be decided on OCTOBER 1st, 2014.

This will be an incentive structure that will reward the largest holders of $RAW Coin, which will consist of PHYSICAL items to be shipped out the week after the decision date of OCTOBER 1st. Physical items will consist of a 'grab bag' of physical precious metals (copper, silver, etc.), paper currency, collectible domestic & foreign coins, & anything else I decide to throw in, etc.

As this is a program I will be running myself, at my own cost, I will be leaving the terms of this program open to change, and welcome any community input as to the best structure of this Club #RawMetals incentive program.

Here is the initial setup and qualification structure.

You must hold at MINIMUM 100,000 Raw Coin to qualify for the #RawMetals program. This is in part because I aim to make these packages have as significant value as possible, and I want to add incentive for holders to OPEN and stake their wallets, and to pull these coins off of Exchanges where they can be easily sold.

The TOP TEN holders of RawCoin, (having a minimum of 100,000 $RAW held), will be mailed out packages the week after October 1st, 2014. These packages will scale in value according to the rankings of the Club Raw Holders, thereby encouraging you to be the largest Club Raw Member, and create a little competition to attain the 'TOP TEN' elite status for all RAW bagholders. We are all bagholders at this point, but we will begin filling our bags with valuable items, to be held (or sold at your discretion) to create long-term wealth.

It is my intention to have this program continue indefinitely, and to create more value and incentive to hold $RAW than has existed as to this point. With a continued rise in market cap with $RAW, we will be able to pitch in as a community and hire/ bounty better developers, marketers, etc.

On Oct. 1st, you will need to send me your personal RAW wallet address, with the stated amount of coins you are currently staking, along with a mailing address where you would like to receive your #RAWMetals package. You can reach me here, through PM, or through twitter (@bwilliken) or email, (atxsilver@gmail.com). (I will be confirming all stated holdings using RAW block explorer)

The Top 10 holders of 100,000 $RAW will qualify, and receive packages 1-10 according to their current ranking of the top 10 holders. The Top $RAW holder will receive an added bonus which will make them extremely happy :-)

Start, accumulating, and staking that $RAW. This is the beginning of a new era for Raw, one of transparency and REAL benefits to holding this crypto for the long-term.

Thoughts and suggestions are welcomed, but this is the basic formula so far for #ClubRawMetals.

Now you got me all excited again!!!!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:00:55 AM

Looks like a dead coin, nobody is buying, even DEV is not buying.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 10:39:23 AM

Today the people at http://fairpumps.net/ will be making another pump , last time $RAW got very close, today with 1 BTC we could drive the price + 200% up (or even lower if you close your sell orders). What do you say people? a pump + the announcement of RawMetals  could help get things in motion. If only our good for nothing dev team help out...

BTW who controls the @rawcoin account? and if a group of users would want to make a take over, what would be the steps to follow?
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 11:04:22 AM

nah this coin isnt dead..everyone still buying useless ssv coin at 1.5k sat..was 100 sat 1 week ago..

this coin is not more than raw..

Raw club will be awesome...and big bagholder will get a nice reward!cant tell u more...

raw is pretty cheap for now.. easy to get 10k or more with a small amout of btc
thcst8

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 04:05:29 PM

Support RawCoin by mining at the RawCoin multipool http://thepool.pw/RAW/

Please referer to this how to http://thepool.pw/RAW/?f=howto for more details on how to set up the miners, the multipool does not require registration, the miners must use their RAW address as worker name to receive payment.

placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2014, 07:20:32 PM

Voting time again:

http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/
thcst8

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:03:22 AM

RAW was #2!!!

imtom

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 02:12:13 AM

dev, I hope you can deliver as promise.
placebo
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

Voting time starts soon:

PS: Do you know how speculative pump works...

Make sure that it is in the last 16 coins, just before end of voting, sell one coin at bid, as this will be used as target price. So how low the price is in the beginning how better it is to get pumped. after that, you just have to create some buy support and make sure that nobody can break it, so that RAW stay in the listing.
Thepaul7

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 08:29:57 PM

Big things happening with Rawcoin!  Excited about Rawmetals and seeing this coin take off like it should.
shimlbit
Legendary

View Profile
September 26, 2014, 12:40:44 PM

Voting time starts soon:

PS: Do you know how speculative pump works...

Make sure that it is in the last 16 coins, just before end of voting, sell one coin at bid, as this will be used as target price. So how low the price is in the beginning how better it is to get pumped. after that, you just have to create some buy support and make sure that nobody can break it, so that RAW stay in the listing.

ur pumps are nooblike as hell...sry...watched some pumps from u and it was like only buy all the sell orders...thats not rly pump dude....

u didnt have enough potencial and maybe not enough btc to pump a coin successful
Coin_Viking

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:47:03 PM

This coin is as dead as it gets regardless of what the "devs" may be doing, and I seriously doubt anything has happened. Should PiggeyDev ever make another coin or even affiliate himself with another coin I will be staying far away, he's proven that though he may be a capable coder, he's completely useless at even basic PR to keep a coin going (well until he sold off his coins). Not even bothering to take the 2 mins to make a weekly twitter post or on here is ridiculous. 2 coins, the same patterns, both promising, both abandoned. Oh well. 
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 27, 2014, 04:55:55 PM

This coin is as dead as it gets regardless of what the "devs" may be doing, and I seriously doubt anything has happened. Should PiggeyDev ever make another coin or even affiliate himself with another coin I will be staying far away, he's proven that though he may be a capable coder, he's completely useless at even basic PR to keep a coin going (well until he sold off his coins). Not even bothering to take the 2 mins to make a weekly twitter post or on here is ridiculous. 2 coins, the same patterns, both promising, both abandoned. Oh well. 

i dumped it long ago at good prices(at a loss). dump and move the fuck on.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████