Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Rawcoin Revival. NEW WALLET!  (Read 53032 times)
ATXsilver

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2014, 11:14:21 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2014, 02:26:51 AM by ATXsilver

Just in case you guys think this is a game. Here is *PART* of the package that was sent out to the #1 Club #RAWMETALS bagholder today. A 14K Diamond Engagement Ring. And the winner only had 300,000 Something $RAW. The other 4 Winners also get nice packages also, but as I said, larger holders get larger rewards..... And these Club #RAWMETALS packages are going to be PAID OUT ON A MONTHLY BASIS!

Right now club membership is only 100,000 RAW to qualify. The Value of that ring alone likely pays for the entire RAW that was staked to qualify for it. Maybe you guys will catch on, maybe not. But in the meantime, the people who are buying into this plan are being rewarded handsomely.

Do you know of any other coins offering such consistent, valuable, and unique 'Membership' perks? Would you rather save 10% on a $200 hotel bill rather than having physical metals mailed to your address on a monthly basis?

Let's get this coin moving forward.

Cryptsy Trade Key: fa9ad1332f179b704068b9a8a3cac5e08951b516

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

EAC: eVbBNty7AGwA26ZQpkyVjkoM5XoMiQCoLY

Contact ATXSilver@Gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thepaul7

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 02:07:06 AM

That is pretty sweet right there!
Ganasinator

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:27:36 PM

Just in case you guys think this is a game. Here is *PART* of the package that was sent out to the #1 Club #RAWMETALS bagholder today. A 14K Diamond Engagement Ring. And the winner only had 300,000 Something $RAW. The other 4 Winners also get nice packages also, but as I said, larger holders get larger rewards..... And these Club #RAWMETALS packages are going to be PAID OUT ON A MONTHLY BASIS!

Right now club membership is only 100,000 RAW to qualify. The Value of that ring alone likely pays for the entire RAW that was staked to qualify for it. Maybe you guys will catch on, maybe not. But in the meantime, the people who are buying into this plan are being rewarded handsomely.

Do you know of any other coins offering such consistent, valuable, and unique 'Membership' perks? Would you rather save 10% on a $200 hotel bill rather than having physical metals mailed to your address on a monthly basis?

Would love to join if my wallet ever worked... been over a week now (and downloading old wallet did not help):
https://i.imgur.com/VWquVSr.jpg
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 12:30:49 PM

repairwallet

salvagewallet  ??
Thepaul7

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 03:59:35 PM

Would love to join if my wallet ever worked... been over a week now (and downloading old wallet did not help):
https://i.imgur.com/VWquVSr.jpg

The best thing to do is to download a fresh Rawcoin blockchain. 

If you are on Windows, find your roaming folder. This is done by searching %appdata% in the start menu.

Navigate to the roaming folder and find the Rawcoin folder. BACKUP your wallet.dat in a couple places.

You can then delete everything in your rawcoin folder or everything, but the wallet.dat.

Now install the latest wallet with a fresh install.  It will download the entire blockchain and could take a little
while. That will hopefully fix the problem.
Ganasinator

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:19:15 PM

If you are on Windows, find your roaming folder. This is done by searching %appdata% in the start menu.

Navigate to the roaming folder and find the Rawcoin folder. BACKUP your wallet.dat in a couple places.

You can then delete everything in your rawcoin folder or everything, but the wallet.dat.

Now install the latest wallet with a fresh install.  It will download the entire blockchain and could take a little

Where's the start menu? (please note the sarcasm...)

Hashes were corrupted on a few blocks, I ran a lookup against the blockchain and found them. The sad thing is that it isn't the first time I've had to do this... and no one should have to download a blockchain more than once (or find where it got broken).

Ganasinator

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:35:42 PM

Just wanted to say sorry if I came off like an ass Smiley Do appreciate you trying to help, just been dealing with stupid people today and was in a bad mood.
Thepaul7

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:54:44 PM

Thanks for the apology. It was a solution that worked for me and another person. I have limited technical knowledge so I explained it like I would like it explained to me.  Smiley  I know one of the goals of the rawmetals program is to bring the price of the coin up so we can hire a legit dev who can help us through wallet issues and get us on the right track.  I hope you find a resolution and get your wallet up and running and maybe join the program too. Take care!
Ganasinator

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 08:28:38 PM

Np... I work in software support so I often have to tell folks like that as well, you just caught me when I was answering a question for someone that they could have googled. I always wonder how fast replying to someone http://lmgtfy.com/?q=can+you+fix+stupid will get me canned.

That being said, I'm not sure I disagree with the previous post about giving up on this one. If all you really want is the price up, anyone with a few BTC to spare can do that. Hell, anyone who decides to gamble 20 BTC or so can move almost any market they feel like.

Thepaul7

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 09:44:57 PM

I understand that view completely.  The Rawmetals is an experiment and has the potential to be really cool.  Its just a different way to add value back into a coin instead of doing the old pump and dump routine.  I think after being blatantly burned by the Raw devs, this is trying to right the ship without burning others.  I am in and I will post pictures of what I receive for staking.
thcst8

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:07:59 PM

RawMetals is real the amount of metals gold, silver, copper and diamonds! !!!!! This might be the best prize ever.

Will start posting pictures of everything tonight.

All I can say is WOW!

ATXsilver thank you! 

You are the the real deal simply amazing!

placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 12, 2014, 07:08:47 PM

RawMetals is real the amount of metals gold, silver, copper and diamonds! !!!!! This might be the best prize ever.

Will start posting pictures of everything tonight.

All I can say is WOW!

ATXsilver thank you! 

You are the the real deal simply amazing!
ATXsilver from Earthcoin?
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2014, 06:01:13 AM

I am back with a vengeance to turn RAW back into a legitimate Crypto currency. What I am offering is something novel and unique, and that is not currently being done by anyone in the Alt. Coin landscape. Mailing physical Gold, Silver, Diamonds, Gemstones, Collectible OLD US Coins, Copper Proof Rounds, Paper money, etc., to the largest 10 holders of RAW each and EVERY month. To qualify for the 'TOP 10' status, you have to hold at minimum 100,000 RAW. It is my belief that this number will naturally rise once more people begin to catch on to the true value being offered here, and that this represents a fundamental shift in the way cryptocurrency has been done up to this point.

If you check on twitter, you can see some of the items one of the members received, another club member will be posting some pictures later as well. This is really a great chance to get in on a coin that has a low # of coins, and which you can own a decent % of for very small BTC. There are some obvious steps that we will need to take to keep momentum building and enhance the community cooperation for the success of $RAW.

One is to find a legitimate DEV who will not bail on the first price spike. I have been fielding some ideas and names of people who have solid reputations and could be willing to help. Unfortunately, I have a finance and trading background, and technology and code is not my area of expertise. I also am an avid collector, buyer and seller of jewelry, precious metals, collectibles, and items that will hold their long-term value. To truly take advantage of this opportunity, the wise decision would be to join the club, and then hoard away your monthly items I will be sending you, put them in your safe, and let them appreciate with time. The price of RAW should appreciate with the continued developments as well, creating a 'win-win' situation. You of course can also sell the items at current market price, and therefor lower your cost basis on your RAW purchases, to each their own.

I would like to find a DEV where I can partially pay him with RAW and the Club membership package, perhaps along with a flat BTC rate for an ongoing commitment. We need to make sure the code is IRON CLAD and that there is no corruption or issues needing pertinent attention. There is already a multi-pool setup that we need to get more hash onto. I am even willing to ship internationally, although that may take some figuring out since shipping costs are much higher, but I did ship a nice package all the way to Venezuela that the individual should receive within a week or so, and post more pics.

For now I will not be creating a new RawCoins twitter, I don't feel like bothering with it. But you can find me @Bwilliken on twitter. There are already some pictures posted of the type of package you could've received for a 100,000 Raw coin investment.... More will be up shortly I am certain as well.

Only 5.5 million coins, buy em up, don't sell em, and stake them to collect that POS, it will add up given enough time. If there is an individual who can hoard 1 million coins, they will receive a Club #RawMetals package that will make them do a back flip. My idea is to eventually have a group of 10 'strong' holders of Raw, all staking, and receiving increasingly valuable membership perks along with the rise in RAW price and volume being traded.

I was involved with Earthcoin, and was the #1 seller by far on their online website until I gave up due to the lack of leadership & direction, as well as what I perceived as significant flaws in the fundamentals of the coin. Maybe someone can go back into that forum and give them a heads up as to what I am up to over here. I had many happy customers from that community as well.

Post here or PM me, or hit me up on twitter. Let's all work on this together to start gaining traction for a truly revolutionary Alt Coins. Should we change the name to RAW Metals? Should we do a new ANN thread and shall I create a white-paper? I am committed to this, and I have the inventory to keep this club rolling nicely for a while even at this insanely low prices.

Best,

ATX

Sign up to trade on 100+ Alt Cryptos on Cryptsy Here: https://www.cryptsy.com/users/register?refid=100996

(I will send you a EAC Bonus for signing up under my link above - PM me your Cryptsy trade key once registered)

thcst8

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 07:28:54 PM
Last edit: October 13, 2014, 09:14:31 PM by thcst8

My #RawMetals package arrived and when I opened it my jaw dropped!

Sex Euros

1 ounze Copper Coins

1939 Silver Mercury Dime

1902 Indian head and dozens of other pennies and nickel coins!

2 Ounces Silver

Gold and Diamond Ring Smiley

tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:29:58 PM

WOW great stuff!!!

BTW my wallet is stuck at  27967 I tried -rescan nothing. Any help please?
shimlbit
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 09:47:20 PM

WOW great stuff!!!

had same problem...delete all except wallet.dat and resync..than if it stops syncing...close and open again...i did that some times and than it was synced

tekke
Legendary

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 10:39:51 PM

WOW great stuff!!!

had same problem...delete all except wallet.dat and resync..than if it stops syncing...close and open again...i did that some times and than it was synced

Thanks I'll try that
tekke
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2014, 07:42:10 PM

Does  anybody have a problem sending/witdrawing coins from Bittrex? I sent some coins hours ago to Bittrex and they do not appears on pending deposit nor in my account balance.

Also is there a RAW block explorer available? the one in the OP is not working
ATXsilver

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:58:08 PM

I am in the process of having a Block Explorer/ Rich List Created. I have been speaking with 'TheAltCoinGuy' and here is an example of what they will provide for 0.15 BTC. http://altcoinguys.blockexperts.com/flt

Any one who is interested in helping crowdfund this please send some BTC to my wallet at:

1MjmtawZxYDvgSB7WqQ2sk6qSJJkWRaKM3

This will help add legitimacy and make scouring the code easier for those who know how to do so. Just another step on the road to 5,000 Satoshi :-) It will also make the accounting for the 'Top 10' Holders to qualify for Club #RawMetals much easier.

I am looking to do this sooner than later, so any donations will be greatly appreciated. I am happy to spearhead the initiatives for this coin, but it always helps to have a community to help out and create synergy.

Best,

ATX

yorll

Activity: 873

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 05:08:42 PM

Does  anybody have a problem sending/witdrawing coins from Bittrex? I sent some coins hours ago to Bittrex and they do not appears on pending deposit nor in my account balance.

Also is there a RAW block explorer available? the one in the OP is not working

Yes, I have the same problem since 3 days ago.. I send them several "request" and do absolutely nothing to solve the problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: