Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 03:18:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos  (Read 42099 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:33:45 AM

Added to OP.

Many thanks.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:34:28 AM

Change the symbol ;( bitcoin-scrypt already uses/used BTCS. Cheers!

Bitcoin-sCrypt is basically dead and isn't listed on any exchanges anymore so I don't see why Bitcash can't take its place.

We definitely agree.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:39:25 AM

Devs, are you going to be providing Proof of Developer
http://cryptoasian.com/coin-list/
and will this include any other coins you might have worked on previously?

Everybody else, what do you see as this coin's biggest strengths and weaknesses?

You Proof of Developer suggestion is more than reasonable. I will contact Crypto Asian to be added on his list. We're already in contact on Twitter for many times, so it shouldn't be a problem.

We as Dev Team likes to be as transparent as we can be. We've been so on SVR project as you can check.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 08:41:58 AM

when to ICO on c-cex,
can dev give a COUNTDOWN?

Ico is gonna be opened really soon. We cannot give a countdown but it will be opened in 24hrs max atm.

zarton

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 09:12:36 AM

I translated the thread to Spanish, take a look -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738549

please add to the OP, thanks.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:03:28 AM

I translated the thread to Spanish, take a look -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738549

please add to the OP, thanks.

Many thanks, Bounties will be paid on launch day.

Please provide us a BTC address and ,when available, a BitCash Address to send bounties payments.

Hope you will join the ride.
correosdelbosque

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:44:35 AM

I can make spanish tranlations
crazyxx

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:51:45 AM

i don't like these ICO coins.  Sad  these exchanges are very irresponsible for users.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.  SuZKCem8KjiwgSV3UATKkSDJPSyJjFyBff
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 10:58:36 AM

i don't like these ICO coins.  Sad  these exchanges are very irresponsible for users.

Initial Coin offer is a way to fund a project for his proper start-up.

Unfortunately, due to high numbers of unskilled people in crypto coins world and the percentage of scammers, the word ICO began to be associated with the infamous word "scam".

Users should be able however to recognise the difference between a genuine ICO funding project and a scammish one.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 11:01:46 AM

I can make spanish tranlations

I'm sorry, Spanish translation has already been done.

You can double check the existing translation to report any errors or imprecision with it.
Since it's not our native language we cannot ensure it's properly translated, if you find any issue please report to us and the translator himself.

We're aware of fake google translation method of ripping bounties, so we'll double check from random users the translations done.

Double check reviewers will be paid in BitCash.

PM us.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 01:33:48 PM

Case Wallet Whitepaper is out now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bxda5Jn-Lt4cM0Nkdy0zUk1BR00/edit?usp=sharing
bloods-n-cryptos

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:20:36 PM
Last edit: August 14, 2014, 02:31:04 PM by bloods-n-cryptos

Bitcoin-sCrypt is basically dead and isn't listed on any exchanges anymore so I don't see why Bitcash can't take its place.

To the contrary, Bitcoin sCrypt is not dead and we are completing the development of a decentralized block-chain voting application (we just completed phase 1 alpha-testing).

Bitcoin sCrypt still uses the coin code BTCS and is still listed on the Allcrypt and Comkort exchanges, with the expectation that it will be listed on CryptoRush when it re-opens as BTCS had around 400 BTC volume there before their infamous hack.  Furthermore, Poloniex and C-Cex stated that they would consider re-listing BTCS if volume increased after the release of the block-chain voting application.

Finally, Mintpal specifically stated that they de-listed Bitcoin sCrypt because, in addition to the drop in volume, the coin code was too confusing for some users (BTCS vs BTC), and that they probably would not re-list it even if volume increased if the coin code remained the same.  See https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/14026-btcs-exchange-listings/.

So it would probably serve you guys best to change the coin code to minimize the potential user confusion and/or outright prohibition by some of the bigger exchanges (like Mintpal).  In retrospect, we should have used a different coin code initially but I wasn't the dev when the coin was released.

Otherwise, good luck with your release and ignore the alt-coin haters.

~Smokeasy

Any information provided in my posts is for educational purposes only and is not to be considered legal advice, but you already knew that.
kelsey
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:27:02 PM

Bitcoin-scrypt is very strong with a very strong dev team, but yeah best to not call this coin by the same ticker to avoid confusion (well thats if you want it listed anywhere).
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 02:46:03 PM

well ,we will check and test.
thanks for that.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
harpoon

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:09:44 PM

i am a holder of a lot of bitcoin scrypt BTCS the original. if you use the same coin code you will have the same problem as us with the exchanges
discodancer

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Time is Money - Benjamin Franklin

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 03:16:23 PM

This is confusing. 2million sale and then says 5 million in PoW = 7 million in total?

Or 2million of the 5 million will be premined ie 40% pre-mine?
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:13:07 PM

To the contrary, Bitcoin sCrypt is not dead and we are completing the development of a decentralized block-chain voting application (we just completed phase 1 alpha-testing).

Bitcoin sCrypt still uses the coin code BTCS and is still listed on the Allcrypt and Comkort exchanges, with the expectation that it will be listed on CryptoRush when it re-opens as BTCS had around 400 BTC volume there before their infamous hack.  Furthermore, Poloniex and C-Cex stated that they would consider re-listing BTCS if volume increased after the release of the block-chain voting application.

Finally, Mintpal specifically stated that they de-listed Bitcoin sCrypt because, in addition to the drop in volume, the coin code was too confusing for some users (BTCS vs BTC), and that they probably would not re-list it even if volume increased if the coin code remained the same.  See https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/14026-btcs-exchange-listings/.

So it would probably serve you guys best to change the coin code to minimize the potential user confusion and/or outright prohibition by some of the bigger exchanges (like Mintpal).  In retrospect, we should have used a different coin code initially but I wasn't the dev when the coin was released.

Otherwise, good luck with your release and ignore the alt-coin haters.

~Smokeasy

No problem, and thanks for your nice suggestion.

We are changing then the abbreviation into BCSH .

Sorry for the mistake. Good luck too with the rise of BTCS.

InitialDat

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 04:41:06 PM

ICO today?
leo0808

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 05:55:36 PM

Looking forward for the ICO

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!. StUbfgJiXT8gH2jaEwT1K6YPJSGqtBEn8e
***GlowCoin (http://GlowCoin.pw)***
BTC:131fwPz54QNgmubGyjW5BmuzwmkW81W2Gf
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 14, 2014, 06:27:36 PM

Do not worry people, ICO will be available and live soon. Then it will last enough time to guarantee everyone to buy in Smiley

Glad to see all this interest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: