Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:28:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BCSH - BITCASH * C-CEX * LAUNCHED * JOIN NOW!! x14-E * Future of Cryptos  (Read 42097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Kikyca

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 02:55:34 PM

have you noticed that there is a big sell amount of 34.98  btc on c-cex .so what are the odds?

This is the ICO coins Smiley

However there is an update for the ICO market: Finally the sell orders are freezed till the end of ICO.

Like this ... Cheesy just i bought it cheaper Tongue

CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:04:17 PM

have you noticed that there is a big sell amount of 34.98  btc on c-cex .so what are the odds?

This is the ICO coins Smiley

However there is an update for the ICO market: Finally the sell orders are freezed till the end of ICO.

Like this ... Cheesy just i bought it cheaper Tongue

Lucky one!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:06:33 PM

Waiting for the Bittrex reply about listing BCSH on launch.

Wil update you asap.
tekke
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:00:24 PM

I lost A LOT with SVR, I truly belive in the idea and concept (heck I even did the Spanish ANN) But the tanking of the coin was monumental from the get go. I rented a lot of hashing power at a very good price BTW, and even at the listing the numbers were in red...

I do give the Dev some credit for stick with his account ... But:

"We offer stable and passionate developers, forward looking concept, 24/7 support directly with our support team, great investment plan and moreover: community care! We'll never leave our community alone, we'll respond to everything you need asap and we will never drop the development of BitCash."

Didn't you offer the kinda the same with SVR? hell even in SVR you claimed that it was a 4 persons team, now you are saying that is you and your partner.

"... Owned Exchange. Actually at 80% of development."

Do you have proof ? an 80% project must be beyond Beta version. It should be kinda functional, maybe the UI is missing or some features /DB but 80% is a lot of work and I required some proof of it

"USABILITY... To increase usability of BCSH we'll have an online store selling everything at ridicolous price! Don't miss this!"

Again , any proof? what would you be selling?  any contracts/contacts? something that could back up your claiming?  

I don't want to be called a FUDDER but the project is too raw. If you would come here with some private beta/alpha from the exchange /store. Some invoices or contracts or some proof of what you will be selling. More substance and I will be willing to invest in this.

I DO belive in this.

So I hope you understand my skepticism.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:27:11 PM

Dear Tekke, i can understand your fears as every ICO.

We as CryptoSkills are two people running also the pools and acting as a team under the Name of CryptoSkills.

SVR is a parallel project runned by 4 people two of us and two other folks. Nothing to hide here.

We are the cryptoside of it and they're the gamers side of SVR.

With BITCASH we as CryptoSkills are taking a parallel and more business oriented project.

You want proof obviously as everyone else, and this is right.

About the Exchange we cannot absolutely reveal any screenshots or similar due to market concurrance.

The Online shop will be available soon, evena ftre launch in testing time for some weeks from launch, so that we can ensure a safe and relaxing shopping experience in our online store.

After this, i suggest you to not to lose your chance of getting in.

(And about SVR we hold all the premine yet, never dumped and still bringing on the project, with constant updates. Unfortunately the community on SVR was just about dumping and we choose the wrong algo with x11, giving the unfair possibility to asic and FPGA farms to dump the price too much till death. With x14-E this is not gonna happen in any way.)

Thanks for your trust!
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:06 PM

The Russian translation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=748795.0
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:01:11 PM

We as CryptoSkills are two people running also the pools and acting as a team under the Name of CryptoSkills.

SVR is a parallel project runned by 4 people two of us and two other folks. Nothing to hide here.

With BITCASH we as CryptoSkills are taking a parallel and more business oriented project.

About the Exchange we cannot absolutely reveal any screenshots or similar due to market concurrance.

The Online shop will be available soon, evena ftre launch in testing time for some weeks from launch, so that we can ensure a safe and relaxing shopping experience in our online store.

(And about SVR we hold all the premine yet, never dumped and still bringing on the project, with constant updates. Unfortunately the community on SVR was just about dumping and we choose the wrong algo with x11, giving the unfair possibility to asic and FPGA farms to dump the price too much till death. With x14-E this is not gonna happen in any way.)

Thanks for your trust!

To summarise: No, there's no proof

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:48:16 PM

Thanks for your trust!

To summarise: No, there's no proof

Really?

What's this then?

Dear MineP.it I really do not know why you are fudding against BCSH, but please calm down.

We ain't no scam nor fakes. Our development is strong and running on every field we specified.

More updates soon, in the meanwhile enjoy the screenshot.

Do you like the layout?
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 06:21:40 PM

ONLINE STORE TESTING WILL BE OPENED SOON.

We'll run a open beta testing for the shop to ensure having all the features properly working.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:49:56 PM

here it is the windows wallet screenshot

Salt.Coin-Lead

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:56:51 PM

While this isn't necessarily directed at FUD'ing your coin, I am disappointed that there are mistakes in your OP. Plan =/= Plain

Simple things like this make me feel as though the team may not be capable of launching a successful coin.

Please prove me wrong.
Kikyca

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:59:41 PM

Roll Eyes

DrSnAzZy

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

VootCoin PR/IRC Admin

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 04:48:01 AM

When does mining start Smiley?

Vootcoin!
sucksyd

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 05:32:23 AM

Good coin

i wonder how you define this a  good coin?PLEASE
feeleep
Legendary

Activity: 1197
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 05:51:17 AM

HERE IT IS A NEWS!

To avoid massive renting mining raping and farms, we changed the algo of BITCASH to x14E. 

This will make possible a more fair distribution and mining profitability for every kind of user! Also we will NOT have any mega china farm dumping all the coins to the bottom as ever happens with x11, x13 or x15!

JOIN THE ICO NOW: https://c-cex.com/?p=bcsh-btc

can you at least share source for this x14-e algo?

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:51:23 AM

When does mining start Smiley?

Public Mining and Wallets Release is 30 August 2014 at 21:00 GMT.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:20:52 AM

Our store will be online before we launch and we're ready to accept CryptoCoins payments via coinpayments.com .

We'll integrate BitCash just after launch, hopefully with coinpayments itself. In the case this will take too much time, we'll use instead our own module to pay with BitCash.

We are planning also to make a public Skype Chat with our investors/users to explain our strategies and ensure trust in us.
Please contact us if you want to join the chat.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:25:17 AM

great dev here.  Really standup guy!

Thanks for your feedback!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 08:25:43 AM

Altcoincalendar Updated: https://www.altcoincalendar.info/coins/799-BCSH

TO ALL THE TRANSLATOR: Please update your translation with the updated OP. Thanks.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2014, 10:18:48 AM

Hey Dev.. Why are coins sold cheaper at ccex? 800 sat to 1.4 k Huh

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████