Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:09:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice for new users regarding CLOUD MINING  (Read 44146 times)
DARKANGEL6415

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2014, 02:53:58 PM

I understand what you are selling but you can make a profit by having solar panels in the sense that you are losing 0.14 per Kwh you use if you could sell it at 0.14 per kwh but you are making 0.14-cost per kwh that you produce instead of buying it if you didn't have a solar panel and you would have use it.
No you are wrong. Regardless of if you have a solar panel or not, you are effectively paying the retail price of electricity for any electricity you consume <period>

you lack understanding on the solar market, I feel you are not good with numbers. I repeat : you can make a profit by having solar panels : you are losing 0.14 per Kwh you use if you could sell it at 0.14 per kwh but you are making 0.14-cost per kwh that you produce instead of buying it if you didn't have a solar panel and you would have use it. <period>
LOL always the blunt answers, another way to say it power company shuts down for whatever reason. The panels are still making power for you that are not dependent on the power grid at all. So you not paying them pretty much you paid for something to produce power lets say $1000 once you use up enough power to equal $1000 then any power generated from solar panels will be free. Also lets say you take off somewhere the extra power you making from solar panels as they cant be shut off is sold to the power company. If you look at some of my posts i mention i have solar power powers about 60-70% of my house when i was running graphics card for mining. Now that i have them off ofcourse my power consumption drop, so now my power company sends me a check for about $20 - $40  a month since i am producing more power by panels to offset my usage. Also when i went to Nebraska for a little over 3 weeks i actually got a check for almost $190 from power company for power i " sold to them "

I understand and good for you. I feel we agree but can't phrase things the same way for some reason. Let's keep it there.
[/quote]lol you know we love you picolo just like in dragon ball z after became good ofcourse but for real atleast you got it and are not all like NO SOLAR power makes no money merry xmas

● ● ● ● ● ● ●   ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●  
Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger ║║ Whitepaper
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 04:05:57 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas  Wink

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 23, 2014, 07:17:45 PM

TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  Smiley posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas  Wink

Happy Christmas to you too, malaimult.
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2014, 08:39:21 PM

i only speak english and spanish so not sure what " malaimult " means. I tried to run it using google translate but got nothing can you please translate, if its something negative then dont bother to translate it please. Its xmas time and i am getting back with my wife for sure so i dont want no negative stuff.

picolo

Activity: 1022

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 01:51:53 PM

Happy Xmas DarkAngel! You sure are widely wishing a merry christmas  Wink
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2014, 02:38:35 PM

if you only could see my house you would understand how much i truely love xmas, but i only post where i been recently with the exception of gaw i dont thinl i posted there. Might be wrong lol, hey not sure if you speak other languages if you do what is " malaimult " someone told me that and not sure what it is google language detect says it is finish

picolo

View Profile
December 24, 2014, 04:57:08 PM

if you only could see my house you would understand how much i truely love xmas, but i only post where i been recently with the exception of gaw i dont thinl i posted there. Might be wrong lol, hey not sure if you speak other languages if you do what is " malaimult " someone told me that and not sure what it is google language detect says it is finish

Xmas decorations are fun to watch at night.

I am not sure either for ma..
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 03:21:45 PM

yes they are especially with light snow falling. I dont take off my xmas decorations till like after the 10th pf January lol i try to keep them up as long as possible since so festive.  Grin

picolo

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 03:36:00 PM

yes they are especially with light snow falling. I dont take off my xmas decorations till like after the 10th pf January lol i try to keep them up as long as possible since so festive.  Grin

I bet you start decorating at the end of November. Where are you living?
DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2014, 05:42:00 PM

lol i try to health and weather permiting start set up a little after 3rd week of november. I am in Missouri so sometimes its clear other times not so clear. Not as bad as when i lived in Northeast Nebraska by South Dakota border lol there it would get nasty.

picolo

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 06:17:37 PM

lol i try to health and weather permiting start set up a little after 3rd week of november. I am in Missouri so sometimes its clear other times not so clear. Not as bad as when i lived in Northeast Nebraska by South Dakota border lol there it would get nasty.

LOL ok I know some people who start decorating before halloween Grin

They started slowly with a few decoration but they get more excited every year and buy up more decoration.
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
December 25, 2014, 09:37:55 PM

Hey guys calm down! I know that is special time for everyone but this is CLOUD MINING thread..  Wink  btw Merry Christmas!  Grin

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:51:38 PM

ok so can anyone advise me of a service that has good reputation and good prices. I really wish cex.io offered MHS scrypt cloud mining. I know it might be expensive to some extent but atleast i would know they legit.  Wink

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 02:25:22 AM

ok so can anyone advise me of a service that has good reputation and good prices. I really wish cex.io offered MHS scrypt cloud mining. I know it might be expensive to some extent but atleast i would know they legit.  Wink

"Puppet" have thread with his suggestions. You can try his review. But you know that now is very difficult decide where put money..

DARKANGEL6415

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2014, 05:27:33 AM

"Puppet" have thread with his suggestions. You can try his review. But you know that now is very difficult decide where put money..
I think i have seen it but in event i am wrong can you post link thanks  Wink

Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 09:37:06 AM

i only speak english and spanish so not sure what " malaimult " means. I tried to run it using google translate but got nothing can you please translate, if its something negative then dont bother to translate it please. Its xmas time and i am getting back with my wife for sure so i dont want no negative stuff.

What I'm saying is that I believe "malaimult" is an alt account of yours. The reason I believe that is because both of you have a peculiar way of quoting and replying as shown below:

Code:
[quote author=DARKANGEL6415 link=topic=739510.msg9928656#msg9928656 date=1419367161]
[quote author=Mabsark link=topic=739510.msg9927981#msg9927981 date=1419362265]
[quote author=DARKANGEL6415 link=topic=739510.msg9926164#msg9926164 date=1419350757]
TO you and all on this forum happy holidays enjoy the time with family and friends. May the holidays bring everyone good stuff with good food and good drinks  :) posting this now as i know alot of people in areas where almost xmas  ;)
[/quote]

[/quote]i only speak english and spanish so not sure what " malaimult " means. I tried to run it using google translate but got nothing can you please translate, if its something negative then dont bother to translate it please. Its xmas time and i am getting back with my wife for sure so i dont want no negative stuff.
[/quote]

Code:
[quote author=malaimult link=topic=896846.msg9938553#msg9938553 date=1419467835]
[quote author=valvalis link=topic=896846.msg9937688#msg9937688 date=1419456040]
[quote author=Pierre11 link=topic=896846.msg9915159#msg9915159 date=1419258846]
They've said it will be released!

It was all a plot to get a bigger audience..
[/quote]

I dont know what really happened but, I think I'm agree with you.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-30599836 It says "Sony realese The Interview online" and also "only available in the US."
I don't know this is true or not because I'm not in US.
[/quote]It is not going to be free. It is going to be released in theaters (only ~300 screens) and via youtube, and google rental services. Viewers are going to have to pay ~$6 to rent the movies and ~$15 to buy it
[/quote]

Note the lack of white space between the comment being quoted and the reply. I've only ever seen that with those 2 accounts. Also, why do you still have that sig? The campaign ended.
suman66

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:05:45 AM

hey remove pbmining from your thread
kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 10:20:56 AM

I don't like to much this review Wink but that's always different look on market:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387

They still pay and have plans for january. This is good example for newbies what can happen, so i think that should to stay just specification should be changed.

Minnlo

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:05:06 AM

I don't like to much this review Wink but that's always different look on market:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=878387

They still pay and have plans for january. This is good example for newbies what can happen, so i think that should to stay just specification should be changed.

TBH, I believe the ponzi has collapsed completely and that so-called January recovery program is probably just for the owner to buy some more time.

kotwica666
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2014, 11:29:44 AM

TBH, I believe the ponzi has collapsed completely and that so-called January recovery program is probably just for the owner to buy some more time.

Yes, this may be or rather will be Smiley but if this information will be included in description would be a good example for new users.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: