Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:13:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Announcing ProzCoin : Proof of Action (PoA)  (Read 78418 times)
crimealone

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

How can c-cex.com give them money without a working desktop wallet???

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:04:09 PM

And the so-called web wallet can't work?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:06:16 PM

how can you release a coin without a wallet? Huh Huh

There is a wallet:

omniwallet.org

We started with online wallet because it is supported on all operating systems, rather than choosing one OS to start with.  Desktop QT is in development for Mastercoin, not JUST for Prozcoin and will have multi-coin functionality.

Chris

which is not working!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
crimealone

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:07:06 PM

so it looks like those that bought the original 2m coin IPO are the ones getting screwed hardest then.

the first people to invest are the ones holding useless coins in an omniwallet that you cant even send anywhere.

STILL no PROZ coin showing up on c-cex 8 DAYS AFTER SENDING THEM.

guess ill write this one off as a loss then and never use c-cex again either.

total waste of time and money.

this project had potential but i fear now it is DOA.

neither PROZ dev's or c-cex seem to be able / willing to anything about it.

can i have my initial investment back then prozteam? no, thought not.

just another scam

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
ProzCoin (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:12:07 PM

Please be patient with C-Cex as they are working on the issues with the wallets, but that is not their only issue to deal with as they were making some upgrades to their system.  I ask that people be patient, as this project is centered around crossing the mass adoption threshold, and not about arbitrage games on the exchanges.  We will get the problems fixed, but please be patient.  As far as why we went with the Omniwallet, it works on Mac/PC/Linux/web, and the Masterchest has been in development for months because that team is trying to make sure it is solid for release.  You will see that we will not be doing a lot of the same things that other altcoins have done.  Since our company has larger goals than most of the altcoins that are not even companies, you will not see anything rushed.

We have some MAJOR things we are working on, but will not make any official announcements until details are finalized...EVER!

We will have office hours this Friday at 12 PM eastern, so anyone who wants to chat directly will be able to do that.

Chris

Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:22:02 PM

Please be patient with C-Cex as they are working on the issues with the wallets, but that is not their only issue to deal with as they were making some upgrades to their system.  I ask that people be patient, as this project is centered around crossing the mass adoption threshold, and not about arbitrage games on the exchanges.  We will get the problems fixed, but please be patient.  As far as why we went with the Omniwallet, it works on Mac/PC/Linux/web, and the Masterchest has been in development for months because that team is trying to make sure it is solid for release.  You will see that we will not be doing a lot of the same things that other altcoins have done.  Since our company has larger goals than most of the altcoins that are not even companies, you will not see anything rushed.

Chris

Thanks for the update.

As a side note. I know it is common place for people to panic and sell below the ICO price but don't make that mistake. The last ICO I invested in was NEOS. Look at that chart and see how much money the panic sellers lost. There are no guarantees in Crypto but these devs strike me as honest and level headed. Progress will be steady and those who can be patient for even a few weeks will be rewarded.

If you invested in the ICO for a quick profit within 48 hours I can understand selling.  I also appreciate you allowing me to increase my holdings at a discounted rate. Smiley
Wings1987

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:24:00 PM

There is a wallet:

omniwallet.org

We started with online wallet because it is supported on all operating systems, rather than choosing one OS to start with.  Desktop QT is in development for Mastercoin, not JUST for Prozcoin and will have multi-coin functionality.

Chris

which is not working!!!!

Is this true or is it the C-Cex issue? I assume you can send to a private party.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:45:34 PM

There is a wallet:

omniwallet.org

Chris

which is not working!!!!

Is this true or is it the C-Cex issue? I assume you can send to a private party.

Yeah, sending to another omniwallet isn't an issue at all, and some of the PoA payments have already gone out.  It's 100% an issue with C-cex, but they had a backlog to deal with.  I apologize for the delay, but as I have said I cannot do anything about C-cex but check for updates.  I will keep the thread posted!

Thank you for your patience!

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:47:03 PM

As a side note. I know it is common place for people to panic and sell below the ICO price but don't make that mistake. The last ICO I invested in was NEOS. Look at that chart and see how much money the panic sellers lost. There are no guarantees in Crypto but these devs strike me as honest and level headed. Progress will be steady and those who can be patient for even a few weeks will be rewarded.

If you invested in the ICO for a quick profit within 48 hours I can understand selling.  I also appreciate you allowing me to increase my holdings at a discounted rate. Smiley

My pleasure!

I can assure anyone reading this that we WILL deliver on some major things coming up here soon.  We are going to do some great things, and I truly feel sorry for anyone who panic sold.  

Smiley

Chris

PS:

I would HIGHLY recommend anyone who has never read anything I have written to read this article:

http://thecoinfront.com/proto-dynamism-death-of-the-middle-man/

It is the last of an 8 part series, but as you will be able to tell, we have some large scale plans, and an understanding of Macro/Micro/History/Tech/Psychology/Marketing

My papers are in the top 1% of academia.edu for views this last month
https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates
https://iub.academia.edu/ChrisBates/Analytics/30

Cheesy

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:05:32 PM

We are going to run a PoA campaign for Left Turn Only TV soon,

Will this initiative carry proofs, or will this again be a practice-of-action campaign?

If it were my call, Proz wouldn't run any more practice-of-action and would just hold off until proof-of-action was ready to be unveiled. While I understand the enthusiasm, all that running more practice-of-action can really do is create more opportunity for "FUD."
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:19:41 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 02:38:11 PM by ProzCoin

We are going to run a PoA campaign for Left Turn Only TV soon,

Will this initiative carry proofs, or will this again be a practice-of-action campaign?

If it were my call, Proz wouldn't run any more practice-of-action and would just hold off until proof-of-action was ready to be unveiled. While I understand the enthusiasm, all that running more practice-of-action can really do is create more opportunity for "FUD."

Haha, we are working on that sir!  That is one of those things that I don't want to spoil.  I truly apologize for the miscommunication earlier!  

In fact, the way you provided your critique was crucial for how we solve that problem. THAT was ultimately the need to test the PoA system for an alpha, then we readjust it and do the beta campaign, and hopefully the adjustments will address all of the issues including the way to track the PoA "Proof" in a non-cumbersome manner.

I think when I was initially responding to you, I had incorrectly assumed you knew more about our project, and then Shannon came in and told me where I had misunderstood.  Apologies!

Chris

pokeviktor

Activity: 562

ALCEDO

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

One little spoiler for unbelievers who posted a lot of things before, please Grin

██
      ████
     ██████
    ███████
    ████████
    █████████
    ██████████    ███████
    ███████████ █████  ████
     ███████████████████████████
      ██████████████████
       ████████████████
     ████████████████
  █████████████████████
█████████████████████████
  █████████ ██████████████
    █████     ██████████████
      ██        ███████████████
                   ██████████████
                      █████████

████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
|Making Cryptocurrencies
Accessible
For Everyone!
| |
Website
Twitter
Facebook

ANN
Bounty
Telegram

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:58:01 PM

One little spoiler for unbelievers who posted a lot of things before, please Grin

Believe me, I want to shout everything from the rooftops as excited as I am, but as I have experienced in software development, releasing deadlines before the proper time can sink the project, so we are not putting anything in writing that can't be executed by when we say.  Oh, things are coming.  I will be apprehensive about being too excited, but I can put my personal assurance that we will produce some game changing results from our tests.

Chris

ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:09:56 PM

I wrote this article in April, and feel it has never been more relevant:

http://thecoinfront.com/how-can-cryptocurrency-move-forward/

"If there is one thing that almost everyone in the crypto world has in common, it is the loss of money through scams or larceny.

Whether it is a pump and dump, an attack on an exchange, or a long con, it has been nearly impossible to remain unscathed in the free market of the crypto economy. With new regulations on the horizon from the US government concerning tax laws, many crypto users are looking at the potential to have their currency taxed not only for the coming years, but also retroactively.

What has NOT been discussed, however, is any protection for cryptos. It seems governments want to take money from the crypto communities through taxation, but they want to leave us to fend for ourselves. Who can the crypto community trust to protect it from the scammers and thieves?

To better understand this dilemma, we should examine why “trust” is fundamentally at the basis of a functional community.

In social scientist Francis Fukuyama’s book, Trust: The Social Virtues and The Creation of Prosperity (1996), he presents the following argument: at the basis of every functional society, trust must exist, and even further the more trust a society has, the easier it is for that society to create prosperity.

To summarize, Fukuyama posits that a society with laws can function not just because of the laws, but because people trust the laws will be enforced, so things like ownership and legal contracts become possible because people invest their own trust in the system.

He makes the case that it’s easier to create a large consolidated firm in a place where there is more trust. He also mentions that in light of new technology, people would be able to connect on smaller scales and create firms that were not based around countries or local economies, but also functioned on the trust between individuals. In essence, it is the trust that allows firms to work as a unit towards the same goal.

While it’s not easy to accurately measure trust, it’s easy to see that trust in the crypto world is fading, and it is mainly due to the scammers and thieves, not because of the systems themselves.

Since the crypto world is largely based around anonymity, our first level of trust is gone. We don’t know the names or faces of people we are dealing with. Such a simple gesture goes a long way in establishing trust, but not many people in the crypto world want to take that first step.

Now that we know that many countries will not only tax crypto, but they will not actively protect them, another level of trust is gone, which would have been the legal system to protect this realm.

But the worst thing affecting trust now, is the thieves and scammers themselves. While these types are not unique to the crypto world, since this technology is so early in its inception, they have the potential to cause mass distrust in the crypto world and cause it to fall apart.

With the current state of the crypto economy, we are all faced with a choice. Do we retreat to what feels safe, and what we feel we can trust in the old legal system and old currency, or do we band together as individuals and force the thieves out on our own since the governments will not and cannot do it?

The crypto world is the Wild West. We have no Wyatt Earp, so we must all be the sherriff."

Chris

GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:19:07 PM

so it looks like the cex people have read this forum

and being good business people they have seen no money tranfering status proof

so have put a KAIBOSH on said omni wallet  to take not from the 3million presale cause is not sound on their part of it

just as polinex had previously dump whole idea ico

they will never take omni wallet i suspect

therefore  let the troops with pitchforks and torchs state unhappyness to be known why   Roll Eyes
CryptoToxicAvenger

Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:26:26 PM

so it looks like the cex people have read this forum

and being good business people they have seen no money tranfering status proof

so have put a KAIBOSH on said omni wallet  to take not from the 3million presale cause is not sound on their part of it

just as polinex had previously dump whole idea ico

they will never take omni wallet i suspect

therefore  let the troops with pitchforks and torchs state unhappyness to be known why   Roll Eyes
wow brother Orchid really has nailed this
+1
or do you want to just wait longer
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:43:25 PM

I talked to the C-Cex owner and he was very much happy last time we chatted.  They have a lot of work, and 24 hours to work with in one day.  They have assured us they will fix the problem, as this concerns the Mastercoin team as well.  There aren't any problems with C-Cex.

Chris

HunterMinerCrafter

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:54:30 PM

I talked to the C-Cex owner and he was very much happy last time we chatted.  They have a lot of work, and 24 hours to work with in one day.  They have assured us they will fix the problem, as this concerns the Mastercoin team as well.  There aren't any problems with C-Cex.

I'd just like to reiterate this, having also worked directly with c-cex a bit.  These guys are usually managing about 10-20 "coin specific" issues at any given time, not even counting customer support issues, and they have managed to handle all issues eventually.  Give them time and they will get their stuff fixed, I'm quite confident.
ProzCoin (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:55:50 PM

I'd just like to reiterate this, having also worked directly with c-cex a bit.  These guys are usually managing about 10-20 "coin specific" issues at any given time, not even counting customer support issues, and they have managed to handle all issues eventually.  Give them time and they will get their stuff fixed, I'm quite confident.

+100000000

Chris

CryptoToxicAvenger

Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 05:03:18 PM

The crypto world is the Wild West. We have no Wyatt Earp, so we must all be the sherriff."<-----sheriff is a legal official with responsibility for a county or parish

see spelling is off

Chris

its ok to make an error but to say you did is paramount baby

im the Confesser of Truth
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: