Bitcoin Forum
December 03, 2016, 10:09:35 PM *
News: To be able to use the next phase of the beta forum software, please ensure that your email address is correct/functional.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 424107 times)
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1050

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 12:23:41 PM

Hi OP

I see in your list :  BitcoinSpace  d ( not paying out )

Who told you that we don't pay ?  Smiley

http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/  &  http://www.freebtc.click/  pay all users!

You should review your list!

.B2.

.BitDouble.io.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
ppetrovic68

Activity: 103

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 03:26:18 PM

get free 2000 satoshi minimum pay

visit: bitcoinhyd.com/faucet

It is already down to 500 satoshi and with a minimum withdrawal amount of 100,000 satoshis don't hold your breath waiting for it to be added to the list.

The site it is identical to, bitcoinspace.net, had the same rewards and minimum cashout amount and was just recently removed for not paying out.

I'm wondering why we do not meet more scams about faucets.

it's just a question of time...

Happens all the time; constantly.  

The faucets that are on the list in this thread are a small fraction of the sites that claim to give out 'free' bitcoin.
If there weren't so many scammy faucet sites out there this maintained list of verified sites wouldn't be necessary.

Limit got raised today (just before i clicked the last one needed to go over the limit Smiley ) but by 5k only.
Couple of hours later, got 5k more on my balance and...

Code:
The site does not have enough coins to pay out! No balance deducted.

Smiley

I got a payment from bitcoinhyd yesterday. Not sure if it's empty again...

Portnoy
Legendary

Activity: 1820

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:00:20 PM

Hi OP

I see in your list :  BitcoinSpace  d ( not paying out )

Who told you that we don't pay ?  Smiley

http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/  &  http://www.freebtc.click/  pay all users!

You should review your list!

You would have to go back through the posts to see the report.

It was always suspicious that your rewards have lowered and your minimum withdrawal amount raised.

You can see from ppetrovic68's post that the faucet that looks just like your site and which you link to from
your site (bitcoinhyd) has had issues as well. Do you own that site as well?

I am still checking your site everyday to see if it will pay out...  
but with a minimum cash out amount of 150,100 satoshis it could be months; don't hold your breath waiting for it to be re-added to the list.

Buy Bitcoin from CoinbaseXapo
Faucets & Earn Bitcoin Sites: FreeBitco.in; BitsForClicks; Moonbit
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 06:40:44 PM

I guess you don't intend to add my faucet because you don't like the music....Very Bios
superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 07:11:05 PM

It was always suspicious that your rewards have lowered and your minimum withdrawal amount raised.

You can see from ppetrovic68's post that the faucet that looks just like your site and which you link to from

but with a minimum cash out amount of 150,100 satoshis it could be months; don't hold your breath waiting for it to be re-added to the list.

BitcoinHyd.com is not my website!
The owner just bought the template and an advertising space  from me.
I'm not responsable for his actions.
He posted here in the forum and explain his actions.

I own : http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/  &  http://www.freebtc.click/
I have the right to set the limit (to be sure that I get a small profit)
Can you can show me a single user who said that is not paid from my 2 websites (after he reached the cashout limit) ?

.B2.

.BitDouble.io.

ppetrovic68

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:29:38 PM

BitcoinHyd.com is not my website!
The owner just bought the template and an advertising space  from me.
I'm not responsable for his actions.
He posted here in the forum and explain his actions.

I own : http://bitcoinspace.net/freebitcoins/  &  http://www.freebtc.click/
I have the right to set the limit (to be sure that I get a small profit)
Can you can show me a single user who said that is not paid from my 2 websites (after he reached the cashout limit) ?

I reached the limit and cashed out without a problem at bitcoinspace.net Sept 14th. On the other hand I don't remember when I got more than 500 satoshi.

Just my 0.00000002 BTC
Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:16:43 PM

I guess you don't intend to add my faucet because you don't like the music....Very Bios

I told you to move your faucet above your list of other faucets (many of which are dubious) and I would add it.

That music video thing never plays in my browser so I have no idea of the quality. 

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 10:21:15 PM

You can dig back through the posts in this thread if that information is important to you.
It won't change the fact that I won't re-add your site until I see a payout. I told you I
am checking it.

ppetrovic68

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 12:17:23 AM

You can dig back through the posts in this thread if that information is important to you.
It won't change the fact that I won't re-add your site until I see a payout. I told you I
am checking it.

I found one report - not sure how accurate it is, page this post links to contains confirmations of payouts and reports of site not paying (if google translate is to be trusted ofc, I don't speak/read Russian)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74046.msg12230117#msg12230117
Gifted

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 01:17:51 AM

I told you to move your faucet above your list of other faucets (many of which are dubious) and I would add it.

That music video thing never plays in my browser so I have no idea of the quality.  
Sorry but i'm not changing where my list is due to strategic positioning  . You can keep me off the list if this is the issue. Thanks for nothing  Roll Eyes
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 05:07:24 AM

There are many Xapo faucets apart from the list in OP! Please update the list daily.

I will be happy to check out any faucets you or anyone else wishes to submit, and add them to the list if they are suitable.

thefaucethunter.com - 444 satoshi-4444 per hour
thefaucetfarmer.com - 555 satoshi-5555 per hour
thefaucetbanker.com - 777 satoshi - 7777 per hour

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:11:05 AM

Who told you that Bitcoin Space is not paying? 

Even on that page there are over 250 thumbs up and only 50 negative (I dont know why...)

Conclusion: Bitcoin Space Faucet : ALWAYS PAY!

.B2.

.BitDouble.io.

superiorus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2015, 09:21:55 AM

am checking it.

I dont have time to monitor all the posts from all forums Smiley
I dont understand how you check if my website pay? 
You should check by yourself (make an account and claim)  not take as accurate all the posts from others.

.B2.

.BitDouble.io.

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 03:58:29 PM

am checking it.

I dont have time to monitor all the posts from all forums Smiley
I dont understand how you check if my website pay? 
You should check by yourself (make an account and claim)  not take as accurate all the posts from others.

I told you several times now. I do check your site everyday. If it pays out it will be added to the list.
Simple as that.

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 04:07:22 PM

There are many Xapo faucets apart from the list in OP! Please update the list daily.

I will be happy to check out any faucets you or anyone else wishes to submit, and add them to the list if they are suitable.

thefaucethunter.com - 444 satoshi-4444 per hour
thefaucetfarmer.com - 555 satoshi-5555 per hour
thefaucetbanker.com - 777 satoshi - 7777 per hour

Thanks for the submission. I will check them out.

danherbias07

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 01, 2015, 06:50:49 AM

This list is really helpful for starters like me. Thank you very much.

rkandrades

Activity: 322

Bitcoin Faucet & Blog

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 04:05:01 AM

Nice work with this list.

I'm using this to update may faucets list and rotator.

Please, add my faucet to the list: http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet

Bitcoin█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
atcher.
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
  FaucetFREE BTCitcoin RewardsBlogLearn about Finance, Economics and Bitcoin
══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

Portnoy
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 02, 2015, 06:21:55 PM

Nice work with this list.

I'm using this to update may faucets list and rotator.

Please, add my faucet to the list: http://bitcoin-catcher.com/faucet

"Choose a Sharing Option to Reveal the CLAIM Button"

Sorry, that doesn't qualify as "free."

Aflaobitcoin

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 04, 2015, 04:57:16 AM

I am also like this all links. Thank you for posting great thread.
danherbias07

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 05, 2015, 06:51:24 AM

is that coinad.com website really working? i registered and they sent a verification to my email but website cannot be found.

And I think there is also a problem logging in to your account here. i dont see a button for that.

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.