Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511589 times)
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 11:11:21 PM

I would like you to consider readding http://free-btc.cu.cc/#!/faucet
The popups are still there, but appears 10 times less (down from 20% chance of appearing to 2% chance of appearing).

What was unacceptable was the redirection to another page right after one uses the link... not cool even if it happens 0.2 % of the time. 

Do you mean after you submitted? Because that's completely removed. I just talked about the popups, and if you don't like them you could just Ctrl+W the few times they appear.

I mean when I clicked on the link to your site it instantly opened a new tab for some other site and took me there.
Maybe on other browsers it would be a pop-up instead of a tab?

And why don't you send the payout instantly to microwallet for users that use their microwallet username, instead of making them wait to build up 5000 satoshis ( which would be dust if sent to a Bitcoin address instead of microwallet )?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Jacce

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:25:31 AM

The popups are still there, but appears 10 times less (down from 20% chance of appearing to 2% chance of appearing).

What was unacceptable was the redirection to another page right after one uses the link... not cool even if it happens 0.2 % of the time. 

Do you mean after you submitted? Because that's completely removed. I just talked about the popups, and if you don't like them you could just Ctrl+W the few times they appear.

I mean when I clicked on the link to your site it instantly opened a new tab for some other site and took me there.

And why don't you send the payout instantly to microwallet for users that use their microwallet username, instead of making them wait to build up 5000 satoshis ( which would be dust if sent to a Bitcoin address instead of microwallet )?

I can't have Google Ads or similar on my site, which lead to me having very little incomes. Before these changes I was only able to send about 10 satoshis (and still I lost money). But of course, you might prefer 4 times smaller rewards and no referrals.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:34:45 PM

I can't have Google Ads or similar on my site, which lead to me having very little incomes. Before these changes I was only able to send about 10 satoshis (and still I lost money). But of course, you might prefer 4 times smaller rewards and no referrals.

I would suggest that if you are only running the faucet to make money then you should find another line of work that pays better.   Wink

This list is to help newbies get started with receiving and using Bitcoin, not to help website operators make money.  Sorry.

Jacce

View Profile
February 12, 2014, 06:38:28 PM

I would suggest that if you are only running the faucet to make money then you should find another line of work that pays better.   Wink

This list is to help newbies get started with receiving and using Bitcoin, not to help website operators make money.  Sorry.

I'm not trying to make money, just avoid losing lots of money. I pretty much want to go +- 0, and I try to adjust the payouts so I can do that.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:09:37 AM

List updated.

Added:
CheSiMangia
Satoshis 4 Us
Bitcoin Tap

Removed:
Redcoins.co ( gone )
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 03:12:53 AM

I would suggest that if you are only running the faucet to make money then you should find another line of work that pays better.   Wink

This list is to help newbies get started with receiving and using Bitcoin, not to help website operators make money.  Sorry.

I'm not trying to make money, just avoid losing lots of money. I pretty much want to go +- 0, and I try to adjust the payouts so I can do that.

Well good luck with that. But remember in order to be considered free and to get included on the list you need to make sure you don't make people jump through a bunch of hoops and annoy them in other ways. The point is to help newbies and make using Bitcoin a positive experience.
Jacce

View Profile
February 13, 2014, 06:38:33 AM

Well good luck with that. But remember in order to be considered free and to get included on the list you need to make sure you don't make people jump through a bunch of hoops and annoy them in other ways. The point is to help newbies and make using Bitcoin a positive experience.

I will overlook my ads and see if I can make them more profitable so I can remove popups and lower the cashout limit/increase payouts.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:07:17 PM

I will overlook my ads and see if I can make them more profitable so I can remove popups and lower the cashout limit/increase payouts.

Thanks. Let me know when your site is ready.
Jacce

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 05:11:00 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2014, 06:00:52 PM by Jacce

Thanks. Let me know when your site is ready.

The popups are now completely removed, minimum payouts slighty increased (from 20/40 to 25/50) and cashout slightly decreased (from 50 µBTC to 40 µBTC). I hope this is enough.

EDIT: I forgot to mention. I had to reduce max payouts from 40 µBTC to 35 µBTC, but they are very rare anyway. I also reduced the wait time from 20 seconds to 12 seconds.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 08:13:49 PM

Re-added

Free-btc.cu.cc
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 14, 2014, 11:15:15 PM

freebitcoinwin added to the list.
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2014, 01:45:05 AM

Hi,

http://www.freakfaucet.com/
http://earncryptocoins.com/index.php?ref=6202

Maybe more here
http://altcoingiveaways.com/index.php/topic,1016.0.html

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
ppetrovic68

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 09:46:32 AM

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with freebitcoinwin, but here is what freebitco.in says about it

Websites like www.freebitcoinwin.com that look like ours have nothing to do with us and they are most likely phishing attempts to grab your freebitco.in password. Please refrain from using them.
TIEro

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 12:28:08 PM
Last edit: February 15, 2014, 12:58:23 PM by TIEro

Tried to add this but the site weirded out on me. Apologies if it's a double-post:

dustbinhead.com/get-free-bitcoins

Feedback appreciated (format, frequency, etc.). It's on test run at the moment to see how the revenue balances, so it's small payouts and high frequency... at a guess, you folks prefer the opposite, since it's less work, but that'll have to wait until I have some figures - it'll be a better faucet if it's sustainable!  Tongue

Edit: Note to people who do aggregators - one of the advertisers is really twitchy about sites appearing in frames, so the site will break out. I don't like it either, but one has to pander to the people providing the revenue.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:31:54 PM

I'm not saying that there is anything wrong with freebitcoinwin, but here is what freebitco.in says about it

Websites like www.freebitcoinwin.com that look like ours have nothing to do with us and they are most likely phishing attempts to grab your freebitco.in password. Please refrain from using them.

What I said elsewhere:

There are lots of faucets which rip-off the scripts/look of other faucets. Doesn't make them phishers... perhaps just lazy.
One should of course use different passwords on every site they use... and be careful about supplying email addresses or any other personal information ( which this site doesn't ask for ).

I have reports from some that this site does payout, but I can remove it from the list until I hear more reports or get a payout myself.

Thanks for the feedback.
ppetrovic68

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 05:38:23 PM

What I said elsewhere:

There are lots of faucets which rip-off the scripts/look of other faucets. Doesn't make them phishers... perhaps just lazy.
One should of course use different passwords on every site they use... and be careful about supplying email addresses or any other personal information ( which this site doesn't ask for ).

I have reports from some that this site does payout, but I can remove it from the list until I hear more reports or get a payout myself.

Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't giving my opinion on freebitcoinwin, only pasting what I saw on freebitco.in. Most of the faucet look the same anyway.

I do, however, have a problem with freebitcoinwin - list of my referrals is empty and I know for certain that at least one person registered using my referral link.

Can anyone confirm that they have referrals on freebitcoinwin?
HotSwap

Activity: 806

COINMIXER.NET

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:23:05 PM

What I said elsewhere:

Thanks for the feedback.

I wasn't giving my opinion on freebitcoinwin, only pasting what I saw on freebitco.in. Most of the faucet look the same anyway.

I do, however, have a problem with freebitcoinwin - list of my referrals is empty and I know for certain that at least one person registered using my referral link.

I have the same issue, and say this message today.

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home1/rouba87/public_html/freebitcoinwin.com/refer.php on line 3

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/rouba87/public_html/freebitcoinwin.com/refer.php on line 4

High Volume, Secure Bitcoin Mixer: https://CoinMixer.net
ppetrovic68

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:56:36 PM

What I said elsewhere:

Thanks for the feedback.

I have the same issue, and say this message today.

Warning: mysqli_query() [function.mysqli-query]: (21000/1242): Subquery returns more than 1 row in /home1/rouba87/public_html/freebitcoinwin.com/refer.php on line 3

Warning: mysqli_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be mysqli_result, boolean given in /home1/rouba87/public_html/freebitcoinwin.com/refer.php on line 4

Yeah, I see same error msg
faiza1990

Activity: 420

★☆★777Coin★☆★

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 06:59:13 PM

too many complaints about this site and some one saying its pishing so need to settle this issue mean drop this from list its better

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
February 15, 2014, 08:11:20 PM

too many complaints about this site and some one saying its pishing so need to settle this issue mean drop this from list its better

Yup, I've already removed it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: