Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:24:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Where do I get free Bitcoin? The maintained list of verified free Bitcoin Sites.  (Read 511594 times)
CoinTasker

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 11:58:31 PM

This list is for 'free bitcoin' sites. 'Earn bitcoin' sites are only added by popular demand.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I can only hope some of our members speak up and ask for us to be listed then, correct?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1000

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:29:30 AM

This list is for 'free bitcoin' sites. 'Earn bitcoin' sites are only added by popular demand.

Thanks for the clarification. I guess I can only hope some of our members speak up and ask for us to be listed then, correct?

I guess it would depend on the nature of the requests.
( as an example of the difficulty of relying on such things: people have recommended unworthy sites here before just as a way
of posting their own referral links to said sites... they didn't seem to be really interesting in helping newbies, or the community as
a whole, but rather in making a few more satoshis for themselves. )

The best would be endorsements from regular users of this list, whose opinions I have learned to trust over the years this list
has been going.

I was considering getting rid of the 'popular earn Bitcoin sites' category altogether... for one thing I don't use many
of them, not too regularly anyway, and so can't personally keep tabs on them. 

So I won't make any promises about the inclusion of your, or any, earn site even if you can convince some of your users to post
positively about it here.

schmidt50

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:55:38 AM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

http://www.infinium-8.org/bitcoin

Up to 10,000 XPM:

http://www.infinium-8.org
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 05:24:03 PM
Last edit: October 04, 2014, 05:41:23 PM by Muhammed Zakir

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

I got a hit, number 278. My balance is 500 satoshi now. I will tell you whether it pays or not. If it pays, then it would probably be one of the best faucet. Roll Eyes

Up to 10,000 XPM:

I don't know whether non-bitcoin related sites will be added here but it is worth adding it, if it is paying!

P.S. If you are the owner, please decrease the number from 800 to somewhat between 500 and 650.

~~MZ~~

karlzt

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:25:50 PM

http://bitcoiner.net/

Bitcoiner.net is temporarily out of coins because of problems with payout from ads provider. We're very sorry for that inconvenience. We promise, that all Bitcoin payments will be processed automatically as soon as we restock, no accumulated coins will be lost. In the meantime, you can:

Use Bitcoiner.net as always, you'll simply get bigger payout when we restock
    Check out our faucet rotator! It's still a little in a beta stage, but should work Smiley
    Check out Litecoiner.net. It's Bitcoiner's sister for Litecoins and it payouts without problems

We hope, that we'll be able to send next batch of payments around October 27-30th. Contact us via email admin@bitcoiner.net if you have any questions.

1LYQf3Ys4YWDWMxrivyQCEGuNoKWgu7yFv
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:26:49 PM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

Error message: Invalid primecoin address

when trying the Bitcoin game.  

Interesting, but as a game and not a 'free' bitcoin site, won't be added to the list.
If one doesn't get a payout on each submission then it is not a faucet.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:31:18 PM

http://bitcoiner.net/

Bitcoiner.net is temporarily out of coins because of problems with payout from ads provider. We're very sorry for that inconvenience. We promise, that all Bitcoin payments will be processed automatically as soon as we restock, no accumulated coins will be lost. In the meantime, you can:

Use Bitcoiner.net as always, you'll simply get bigger payout when we restock
    Check out our faucet rotator! It's still a little in a beta stage, but should work Smiley
    Check out Litecoiner.net. It's Bitcoiner's sister for Litecoins and it payouts without problems

We hope, that we'll be able to send next batch of payments around October 27-30th. Contact us via email admin@bitcoiner.net if you have any questions.

Thanks for the report. I will re-add it to the list... although marked with a  * until it starts to payout again.
Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 06:40:20 PM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

So it seems to work if one uses a Bitcoin address that has transactions associated with it on the Blockchain.
You should point out that one can't use a newly generated address ( or perhaps make it more prominent if
it already says that somewhere ).
dalek

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 01:49:59 AM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

So it seems to work if one uses a Bitcoin address that has transactions associated with it on the Blockchain.
You should point out that one can't use a newly generated address ( or perhaps make it more prominent if

There's also no details on the payout threshold, though on a different forum (thebot.net) the poster said the minimum withdrawal was 0.05.

Also, when this "faucet" first launched, it included a hidden javascript bitcoin miner, so while you waited for almost 2 minutes for the animation to reveal if/what you won, it would use 100% of your cpu to mine. It looks like the miner has been disabled now, but I still don't trust this site.

▄▄█████████▄▄
       ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
     ▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
    ██▀                    ████
   ██                     ███▀██
  ██                    ▄██▀   ██
 ██                    ▄██      ██
██▀                  ▄██▀      ▄███
██                  ▄██      ▄██▀██
██                 ██▀    ▄███▀  ██
██               ▄██▀   ▄██▀     ██
██▄             ▄██  ▄███▀      ▄██
 ██           ▄██▀ ▄██▀         ██
  ██         ▄██▄███▀          ██
   ██       █████▀            ██
    ██▄   ▄████▀            ▄██
     ▀██▄███▀            ▄▄██▀
       ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
           ▀▀█████████▀▀
L I V E T R E E   A D E P T TM
Own the future of entertainment
The World's 1st Community-Powered,
Film, TV and Content Network  ★
ppetrovic68

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:47:24 AM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

It might accept the address but it does act strange. First it took my balance below zero (img 1) and then, after winning were applied, it got back to zero (img 2, bellow)

Same happened with BTC game.

forcrypto

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2014, 05:05:57 AM

Bitchest still haven't pay out since the first week of Sept.  Bitcoin-Cloud haven't pay out since this weekend.  Two good sites went down.   Sad

I just got a payout from Bitcoin-cloud, and on time. You were perhaps thinking of coinbox?

Got paid from Bitcoin-Cloud after a week on hold.  Seems like they were having problems with scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781987.msg9056608#msg9056608
kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 06, 2014, 11:35:51 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2014, 12:18:27 PM by kotwica666

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

It might accept the address but it does act strange. First it took my balance below zero (img 1) and then, after winning were applied, it got back to zero (img 2, bellow)

Same happened with BTC game.

IMG]https://i.imgur.com/WjHboRF.png[/img]

IMG]https://i.imgur.com/5JdpJ4D.png[/img]

Same here.. When I play only BTC game everything was ok - in few games I get 11000 sat. When I try xpm game - BTC balance goes "-1000sat". In XPM game I win 0.02 XPM and when I switch to BTC game - XPM balance goes to "-0.01"  Angry

EDIT: It looks like everything can be ok - but if someone have similar situation must check address (BTC/XPM) and refresh site. After refresh, my balance looks correct. When I switch games - automatically page is getting last used address on their page, so from another game.. and here comes this mistake. When you change address - still you see wrong balance - but when you refresh site after one finished game balance should be correct.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

mllenios

Activity: 154

PAMINTA 101

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 11:13:02 AM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

Up to 10,000 XPM:

Is this one still offering? Any update?

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 12:00:22 PM

Free futuristic faucet

Up to 5 BTC:

Up to 10,000 XPM:

Is this one still offering? Any update?

Today i can't open this site  Roll Eyes Someone open it?

.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....

aeiou78

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 01:27:15 PM

Bitchest still haven't pay out since the first week of Sept.  Bitcoin-Cloud haven't pay out since this weekend.  Two good sites went down.   Sad

I just got a payout from Bitcoin-cloud, and on time. You were perhaps thinking of coinbox?

Got paid from Bitcoin-Cloud after a week on hold.  Seems like they were having problems with scammers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=781987.msg9056608#msg9056608

I just join this bitcoin-cloud few days ago. I was paid for my FIRST payment within the 24 hours.

HOWEVER, there is a problem with my SECOND payment.

It was written 24 hours to pay. Then, I was not paid for more than 24 hours.

Now, I realized that the statement for the payment had been changed from 24 hours to 72 hours waiting period.

Until now, my SECOND payment is still in pending status for more than 72 hours.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 03:55:40 PM

I just join this bitcoin-cloud few days ago. I was paid for my FIRST payment within the 24 hours.

HOWEVER, there is a problem with my SECOND payment.

It was written 24 hours to pay. Then, I was not paid for more than 24 hours.

Now, I realized that the statement for the payment had been changed from 24 hours to 72 hours waiting period.

Until now, my SECOND payment is still in pending status for more than 72 hours.

microwallet (which most of the sites use to payout) has increased their payout schedule as well.

"You will receive [your]  BTC within 7 days."

snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2014, 11:49:31 PM

microwallet (which most of the sites use to payout) has increased their payout schedule as well.

Oh damn, I wonder why...? They have the BTC immediately available from the faucet owners to pay out. Perhaps they changed the MicroWallet script or part of the payment script, I don't know.

However I hope this doesn't lead to people using MicroWallet faucets less, as the faucet I own and run uses them as well.
Still the best payout method for faucets in my opinion, and at least they added that "within 7 days" bit so as to not keep people waiting and wondering. MicroWallet/Land of Bitcoin's admin is a good person and actually cares about all of the people that use their faucets.

aeiou78

Activity: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:06:49 AM

Oh damn, I wonder why...? They have the BTC immediately available from the faucet owners to pay out. Perhaps they changed the MicroWallet script or part of the payment script, I don't know.

However I hope this doesn't lead to people using MicroWallet faucets less, as the faucet I own and run uses them as well.
Still the best payout method for faucets in my opinion, and at least they added that "within 7 days" bit so as to not keep people waiting and wondering. MicroWallet/Land of Bitcoin's admin is a good person and actually cares about all of the people that use their faucets.

Seriously, my outstanding payment is still in pending status since 3 days ago.  I am quite worry to lose this Microwallet . Hopefully, it will deliver my payment within the 7 days.
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

@Portnoy-

microwallet is giving payments very late I am waiting for 4 days and still no payment
Yes. There was a delay with the last one. But all pending withdrawals processed now.

Now the site says every 7 days but nothing changed regarding this just the text. The text changed because some people keep sending emails even after 24 hours.

So it looks like it is still set to the old system, payments with 24 hours after reaching withdraw threshold (or was it 48h?). Looks like the admin was getting bombarded with emails left and right probably by people saying they hadn't received their small amounts and that it was a scam, etc. So I don't really blame him for keeping the old way but changing the text just so that people cannot harass him/her unnecessarily.

Portnoy (OP)
Legendary

My money; Our Bitcoin.

View Profile
October 10, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

@Portnoy-

microwallet is giving payments very late I am waiting for 4 days and still no payment
Yes. There was a delay with the last one. But all pending withdrawals processed now.

Now the site says every 7 days but nothing changed regarding this just the text. The text changed because some people keep sending emails even after 24 hours.

So it looks like it is still set to the old system, payments with 24 hours after reaching withdraw threshold (or was it 48h?). Looks like the admin was getting bombarded with emails left and right probably by people saying they hadn't received their small amounts and that it was a scam, etc. So I don't really blame him for keeping the old way but changing the text just so that people cannot harass him/her unnecessarily.

Thanks for the info.  But I think it is slower now than before (it was 48hrs before going to 7 days although before that I am sure it was 24hrs).
I've been waiting more than 3 days now for my latest payout.

It's been more than 72hrs for my payout from bitcoin-cloud as well.

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 »
  Print  

Jump to: