Bitcoin Forum
July 31, 2024, 10:22:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224571 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:28:10 AM

Hey devs, my gb kickstarter for the facebooks ads just sent me an email saying:

"Hi there,
Your Created Campaign Greenbacks Facebook Campaign has raised the Fund"

But when I login I show 1000 of the 100,000 has been donated.

Mistake?

You probably get that email every time someone makes a donation to your project as an update.

Yes you do, this is an email we should probably edit a little to make sure there is no future confusion.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1439

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 05:35:43 AM

talk about nobody wanting to pull the trigger on bull run.  5.38btc buys just in the 1300's and 2 btc takes us to 1700s.

do not worry about the price.  just educate as much people about greenbacks as you can, organize giveaways and get people into it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 08:50:15 AM

When I tried to open my wallet this morning I've got this errormessage.

It was working alright yesterday.
What is going wrong here?
Still the same problem and also still no solution.
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 4032
Merit: 1439

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:10:33 AM

Ok, the GBtalk.org forums are now Greenbacks themed.  Who has ideas for new forum topics?

what about asking the greenbacks team for a grant to organize a cross community GB giveaway.  i can write a draft of the giveaway if you want and you hold the coins.  let's call it "support the underdog:  a gb giveaway"

then i'll open threads in the stellar, ripple, nxt, bitshares, dogecoin communities to register at gbtalk if they want to partake in the giveaway. 

what do you think?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 11:54:08 AM

3btc wall at 1400, looks like someone wants to keep low price.
moneyflow

Activity: 281
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:45:32 PM

3btc wall at 1400, looks like someone wants to keep low price.

If its to keep the price down he could end up losing his coins.
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 12:58:36 PM

Greenbacks Statement regarding SuperNET request

SuperNET is a project created by jl777 that consists in a large network that will be created by joining all the participating coins into a single unified network. We have received petitions from many users to add GreenBacks to the SuperNET, so we realized a study of the project and this was our conclusion:

Greenbacks staff determined that SuperNET will count with an important number of features to unify altcoin networks and services and make them more solid, so it's an interesting service to join, but it's still in early development stage, so we consider that the best option right now is to wait until the project is finished and have enough documentation and support to apply into it.

We desire success to the jl777 team with this project and expect to see this project 100% finished as soon as possible to start counting with the great features that will have.

Also we want that jl777's team know that they can count with us for any kind of help in the development of this project

Greenbacks Staff.

With the amount of BTC they have gathered trough the ipo, i think you should apply asap and show them the potential of the greenback coin. You must know that a lot of other coins are applying right now selling their bullshits this project will boost any coin within the network because they plan on using the btc gathered trough the ipo to buy some coins too.

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:15:13 PM

SuperNET is a project created by jl777 that consists in a large network that will be created by joining all the participating coins into a single unified network. We have received petitions from many users to add GreenBacks to the SuperNET, so we realized a study of the project and this was our conclusion:

Greenbacks staff determined that SuperNET will count with an important number of features to unify altcoin networks and services and make them more solid, so it's an interesting service to join, but it's still in early development stage, so we consider that the best option right now is to wait until the project is finished and have enough documentation and support to apply into it.

We desire success to the jl777 team with this project and expect to see this project 100% finished as soon as possible to start counting with the great features that will have.

Also we want that jl777's team know that they can count with us for any kind of help in the development of this project

Greenbacks Staff.

With the amount of BTC they have gathered trough the ipo, i think you should apply asap and show them the potential of the greenback coin. You must know that a lot of other coins are applying right now selling their bullshits this project will boost any coin within the network because they plan on using the btc gathered trough the ipo to buy some coins too.
GB hopes to join Supernet?
softstorb

Activity: 228

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:19:02 PM

Greenbacks Staff.

GB hopes to join Supernet?

I hope they do, seems like its going to be big.
yuhang87412533

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 01:53:07 PM

I think GB Supernet can attract more investors

Greenbacks Staff.

With the amount of BTC they have gathered trough the ipo, i think you should apply asap and show them the potential of the greenback coin. You must know that a lot of other coins are applying right now selling their bullshits this project will boost any coin within the network because they plan on using the btc gathered trough the ipo to buy some coins

I hope they do, seems like its going to be big.
I think GB Supernet can attract more investors
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 02:10:30 PM

If GB can join supernet that would be awesome.

With the IPO Funds of supernet, they will buy 10% of every coin that joined supernet
DailyModo

Activity: 812

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:14:13 PM

This thread needs more action where are the devs?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:33:16 PM

every time one of you tards dump, the bots take it down another 50 sats below what you dumped at.  keep dumping, there is a reason why there is always nothing for sale under 1400 except the sell orders made by the bot.  All this dumping is YOU plus manipulative bots during low volume times like right now.  80% of the buy orders and sell orders up to the first btc in each direction is mostly the bots and they will try to fux you out of your coin. 

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
Mr.Joker

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:38:48 PM

If you really wnt this to go up, you need to buy lol
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 03:46:03 PM

We're very active in here and on twitter. We do sleep though. Today we will be working on the forum we have thankfully been given, and we will also work with Tokeweed about starting some type of giveaways to bring more attention here.

Also, as you can see in our statement regarding the Supernet, we are not pursuing that right now, for the reasons explained in our statement. We are doing enough on our own right now as well, but we will be open to looking into Supernet later on.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 04:00:46 PM

We're very active in here and on twitter. We do sleep though. Today we will be working on the forum we have thankfully been given, and we will also work with Tokeweed about starting some type of giveaways to bring more attention here.

Also, as you can see in our statement regarding the Supernet, we are not pursuing that right now, for the reasons explained in our statement. We are doing enough on our own right now as well, but we will be open to looking into Supernet later on.

I have much confidence your team will bring this project much further since you have been doing so.
Your effort is well appreciated. All I can do is get more GreenBacks every time the price drops.
Black Mamba

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

Don't Trust Words

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:43:17 PM

Come on guys donate for the poker client..

Everbody love's poker  Grin Grin
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 06:47:57 PM

Is the 2.5 wallet due this upcoming Friday? If so, the devs may wish to put it on their roadmap.

One potential issue I see is there are several rather large gaps time-wise in their roadmap, at least according to crypto-time, with several weeks between upcoming projects. I realize it may sound ridiculous to think several weeks is a big deal, but in crypto-time and those with trader ADD, weeks = months.

Even if it's a small project, it may not be a bad idea to put it on the roadmap, just to keep the price stable. I'd also suggest sticking in a roadmap date for marketplace screenshots, beta versions, or anything similar, just so something can be seen before the actual marketplace is released.
Strugg
Legendary

Activity: 882

NAV Coin [NAV]

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:23:05 PM

Is the 2.5 wallet due this upcoming Friday? If so, the devs may wish to put it on their roadmap.

One potential issue I see is there are several rather large gaps time-wise in their roadmap, at least according to crypto-time, with several weeks between upcoming projects. I realize it may sound ridiculous to think several weeks is a big deal, but in crypto-time and those with trader ADD, weeks = months.

Even if it's a small project, it may not be a bad idea to put it on the roadmap, just to keep the price stable. I'd also suggest sticking in a roadmap date for marketplace screenshots, beta versions, or anything similar, just so something can be seen before the actual marketplace is released.
+1

NAV Coin [NAV] Community & PR Manager
Visit the Thread!
CryptoTV

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 07, 2014, 07:24:27 PM

If you really wnt this to go up, you need to buy lol

Yup, gotta buy up those sell orders or else the bot is going to just keep pushing past your buy order sitting on top of his orders causing you to panic and dump.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: