Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 04:37:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224548 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoTV

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:16:43 AM

Hey guys! Don't get down!

Now play Blackjack with your Greenbacks!

http://greenbackjack.com

Have fun!

EDIT: There is a bug that does not let you hit or double down on paired cards, please play at your own risk until this bug is fixed.  Other than this bug, everything else is running smoothly.

This site is very well done, and we need things like this for GreenBacks. We are focusing on developing these large projects, and it is amazing when the community puts out projects on their own. Message us for a bounty, and if you need anything else!

why not collaborate for the pokersite you guys are making.  

I know right, Pinkcoin AND nimbus are already way ahead of the curve on the poker software.  Maybe some sort of cross coin collaboration can happen.

instead of everyone working on their own platform, a poker site with it's own credit system that can be bought with any of the 2-3 coins and can cash out in any of them.

got hacked all my coins gone from the blackjack sites.  Thanks jerk.
rayray

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:29:12 AM

Have fun!

EDIT: There is a bug that does not let you hit or double down on paired cards, please play at your own risk until this bug is fixed.  Other than this bug, everything else is running smoothly.

This site is very well done, and we need things like this for GreenBacks. We are focusing on developing these large projects, and it is amazing when the community puts out projects on their own. Message us for a bounty, and if you need anything else!

I know right, Pinkcoin AND nimbus are already way ahead of the curve on the poker software.  Maybe some sort of cross coin collaboration can happen.

instead of everyone working on their own platform, a poker site with it's own credit system that can be bought with any of the 2-3 coins and can cash out in any of them.

Why does it have a different deposit address each time you open?  I deposited twice to same address and now lost 10,000 GB. 
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:36:10 AM

Have fun!

Why does it have a different deposit address each time you open?  I deposited twice to same address and now lost 10,000 GB.  
the deposit area states to make sure and use a new address every time for deposits, it's for added security.  Actually, I did see your extra 10k and didn't know where it came from.  I will credit it to your account now. Cheesy

EDIT: ok done, please refresh your balance.

rayray

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:38:47 AM

Have fun!

Why does it have a different deposit address each time you open?  I deposited twice to same address and now lost 10,000 GB. 
make sure to use a new address every time.  Actually, I did see your extra 10k and didn't know where it came from.  I will credit it to your account now. Cheesy

Thanks!! Grin
atv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:40:12 AM

Have fun!

when you get 2 of any card the same (2-2's, 2-5's etc) it only lets you split the cards, no hits or double downs

Ok I did duplicate the bug.  I will get this out to the devs ASAP.  thank you for the heads up Cheesy  I just credited your account with a few more GB, thanks!

Ok Guys! The bug is FIXED now Smiley you can now Hit and Double down when you get 2 of the same cards.

dang i lost already lol

50 gb down already why do i even bother lol
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:46:55 AM
Last edit: September 15, 2014, 01:11:06 AM by CryptoTV

Have fun!

when you get 2 of any card the same (2-2's, 2-5's etc) it only lets you split the cards, no hits or double downs

Ok I did duplicate the bug.  I will get this out to the devs ASAP.  thank you for the heads up Cheesy  I just credited your account with a few more GB, thanks!

Ok Guys! The bug is FIXED now Smiley you can now Hit and Double down when you get 2 of the same cards.

dang i lost already lol

heh grab a free GB from the faucet and win it back!

EDIT: I added a GB to your account

atv

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:16:34 AM

Have fun!

Ok I did duplicate the bug.  I will get this out to the devs ASAP.  thank you for the heads up Cheesy  I just credited your account with a few more GB, thanks!

dang i lost already lol

heh grab a free GB from the faucet and win it back!

EDIT: I added a GB to your account

thx 4 that ill give it another go
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:28:28 AM

Have fun!

We're planning on contacting them actually, so we are thinking the same thing. Not sure about one multicoin site, if anyone would want to so that with us, but we will find someone who can make the poker client. We so contacted seals, and they have no interest in any coin other than bitcoin.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:48:23 AM

Have fun!

We're planning on contacting them actually, so we are thinking the same thing. Not sure about one multicoin site, if anyone would want to so that with us, but we will find someone who can make the poker client. We so contacted seals, and they have no interest in any coin other than bitcoin.

could be a cool concept, Team Greenbacks, Team Pink and Team Nimbus tournaments.

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:13:45 AM

We will be updating dates on the Roadmap as soon as we can in regards to our new wallets and when we might be able to get them out. We will add poker and electrum wallet to the roadmap tomorrow, also without dates for now.

seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:23:23 AM

We will be updating dates on the Roadmap as soon as we can in regards to our new wallets and when we might be able to get them out. We will add poker and electrum wallet to the roadmap tomorrow, also without dates for now.
Thanks for keeping us up to date.
You guys have been working hard, GB is getting better all the time.
siliconchip

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:36:19 AM

please give us a mega.io link,dropbox and other google products are blocked in China.

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:21:19 AM

please give us a mega.io link,dropbox and other google products are blocked in China.

I'm sure the GB devs will get you something soon, they are really good at getting issues resolved. (if there are any at all)

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3990
Merit: 1432

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:32:58 AM

lol. Cheesy

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:41:51 AM

mega.io link of what? What is it that you need?

CryptoTV

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:55:27 AM

mega.io link of what? What is it that you need?

I think all the documents on the OP.  Whitepaper etc.

Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:11:08 AM

Internet in china is like an intranet of a company, the funny stuff are locked and you can browse only where they want.

I know why your pray will never be answered!
MultiDice

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

We at MultiDice Treat You Like a Winner

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 04:22:43 PM

rubenaco

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

NXT FORUM MÁS Y MEJOR

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:50:56 PM

the error happens again to me too. with other portfolios don't pass me.

but If I don't close the windows error,  the wallet update.

open your mind!!
CryptoTV

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:54:01 PM

Internet in china is like an intranet of a company, the funny stuff are locked and you can browse only where they want.

Maybe once this is fixed we can get some more Chinese investors in here looking at GB.

Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: