Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:34:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GB] $ GreenBacks $ ~ A Complete Currency & Infrastructure ~  (Read 224539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ph4nt0m

Activity: 591
Merit: 501

Scavenger of Crypto Sorrow

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:49:18 AM

Do the devs care to put down in detail how they have spent these 112 BTC of ICO and why they are not going to transfer any leftovers to the new devs?

+1 i would like to know too because i cant beliefe no btc left and if so i want to see what they where paid for.

it's hard to reply when the sun is blinding your laptop on the beach in Tahiti.

Ok, I got it, just wanted to be sure. I'm not surprised the devs ain't gonna tell us how they have spent their 112 BTC. They could just buy back all GB in circulation at quarter of the ICO price and destroy it, but they are no fools to do this. Another sad story in the lenghty list of ICO scamcoins.

No reputable developer team would take over this coin for free knowing the previous team got away with the ICO funds and left angry bagholders behind. Dumped my last part of GB today, though it wasn't much. This coin is going deep down. Take care.
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Splatters
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 03:55:49 PM

I'm not sure if this story is going to end with a happy ending....

I know why your pray will never be answered!
brookefinancial

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 04:02:56 PM

This is a good marketing plan to make money on people's savings.

Create a nice ICO with a nice name and big plans.

Cash in 100 BTC.

Act like you are really working for 1-2 months.

Leave for personal reasons or because you found a new job.

Crypto keeps getting better Roll Eyes

3D Printing and Bitcoin, that's pretty cool.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2014, 06:18:48 PM

People should stop funding ICO's. They are the ones who are stupid with all those scams from the past year.
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 07:57:58 PM

Cash in 100 BTC.

It seems like this is exactely the way greenbacks team did it. They never supported the price with their btc what show me they are not interesting in loosing btc for their own coin. After developed a few things, blaiming the community never give them support and ideas (whats totally wrong).
And now leaving with the reason they have familys and work, no btc from ico left for sure.To me it toally looks like they have planed this way from beginning,
I Hope they will never ever develop a coin. its a shame. I still have some small hope we will survive this, but its getting less and less every day.

scam definition: A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value.

fullfilled?

We're sorry but you guys are totally out of line for the assumptions you all are making. "Dishonest", we have been up front about everything we have ever done, and still continue to be. As for the btc, we've said from the start that it is for development and costs. We've been working on this coin almost full-time for 4 months at this point, and what, everyone just expects that developers can afford to work on their coins full-time for free? That is completely unreasonable. Yes, there are some scams with devs who create a coin and just run away, but we have been here this whole time. Even in this time where we can longer commit ourselves, we are working to ensure that our investors don't get screwed over. We're currently working on the takeover, and when it is finished you will have the news about who will now be running the coin. We've never left you guys hanging, but you all are so quick to crucify us.

GreenBacks: A Complete Currency - Launching Soon!
scam_exposer

Activity: 252

Keeping People Honest - Don't Get Scammed

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:13:32 PM

Cash in 100 BTC.

It seems like this is exactely the way greenbacks team did it. They never supported the price with their btc what show me they are not interesting in loosing btc for their own coin. After developed a few things, blaiming the community never give them support and ideas (whats totally wrong).
And now leaving with the reason they have familys and work, no btc from ico left for sure.To me it toally looks like they have planed this way from beginning,
I Hope they will never ever develop a coin. its a shame. I still have some small hope we will survive this, but its getting less and less every day.

scam definition: A fraudulent scheme performed by a dishonest individual, group, or company in an attempt obtain money or something else of value.

fullfilled?

We're sorry but you guys are totally out of line for the assumptions you all are making. "Dishonest", we have been up front about everything we have ever done, and still continue to be. As for the btc, we've said from the start that it is for development and costs. We've been working on this coin almost full-time for 4 months at this point, and what, everyone just expects that developers can afford to work on their coins full-time for free? That is completely unreasonable. Yes, there are some scams with devs who create a coin and just run away, but we have been here this whole time. Even in this time where we can longer commit ourselves, we are working to ensure that our investors don't get screwed over. We're currently working on the takeover, and when it is finished you will have the news about who will now be running the coin. We've never left you guys hanging, but you all are so quick to crucify us.

Ha ha.  Why do you even bother replying?

Shouldn't you be working on your latest ICO?  You bled this one dry.  Time for you to move on and do it again.

These people have nobody to blame but themselves for giving you their btc.

I get a negative trust rating for trying to expose scams and you guys get praise and btc.  I might have to switch sides since there doesn't seem to be any lack of ignorance in the altcoin world.

Some snazzy graphics, a roadmap, etc...  is all it takes to separate a fool from their btc.

99.999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999% of all ICO's are SCAMS
brookefinancial

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:19:37 PM

Cash in 100 BTC.

fullfilled?

I bought a bit around 1500sat and sold quickly at loss at 1300 when price start trending down.

Im pretty sure there are some people who werent this lucky and bought a lot in your ICO. Now price is under 100 satoshis.

The frustrating part of your departure is the simple fact this was a 100 BTC ICO and nobody gained from this project except you guys.

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:26:48 PM

Cash in 100 BTC.

fullfilled?

I bought a bit around 1500sat and sold quickly at loss at 1300 when price start trending down.

Im pretty sure there are some people who werent this lucky and bought a lot in your ICO. Now price is under 100 satoshis.

The frustrating part of your departure is the simple fact this was a 100 BTC ICO and nobody gained from this project except you guys.

You're obviously someone who hasn't been around since the start, or you would know that many made a lot of money on GreenBacks. It wasn't like the ICOs that just plummeted. Or final ICO price was 568 satoshis, within 10 days it had reached 3600 satoshis, and it stayed in 1000s for over a month. If people did not make money on the coin that is their fault as a bad trader. As the developer we are not responsible for when people buy and sell.

brookefinancial

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:44:13 PM

No I havent been around since the start and I thank the lord for that  Wink

Anyway I was just passing by, I hate to see ICO dev team leaving projects like that...

Last question, what happenned with the 100 BTC?

Dont tell me you invested $30 000 - $50 000 in this project, Im going to have a hard time believing you.

bobcaticus

Activity: 553
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 08:55:32 PM

Cash in 100 BTC.

fullfilled?

You're obviously someone who hasn't been around since the start, or you would know that many made a lot of money on GreenBacks. It wasn't like the ICOs that just plummeted. Or final ICO price was 568 satoshis, within 10 days it had reached 3600 satoshis, and it stayed in 1000s for over a month. If people did not make money on the coin that is their fault as a bad trader. As the developer we are not responsible for when people buy and sell.

moreporknz

Activity: 212

Ok, Who's hungry?

View Profile
December 13, 2014, 10:16:40 PM

Scammer devs lets hope they dont touch any other coins and take peoples money again!!!!     

3 - 2 - 1 @ 220, the only way to go!
GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 02:47:48 AM

Transfer of the coin is officially in progress, an update will be made when the takeover is completed.

kennyP

Activity: 544
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 03:13:35 AM

Transfer of the coin is officially in progress, an update will be made when the takeover is completed.

Free blow & hookers to the old dev team if the new dev is jl777 & SuperNET.
Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 05:22:57 PM

Did you find a new dev? Everything is going good?

GreenBacksTeam (OP)

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:27:07 PM

Yes we have found a new dev who has experience in takeovers previously, and great credentials. When the transfer of developed assets is complete we will turn over the BCT account to him, and I'm sure he'll introduce himself.

Splatters
Legendary

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 06:37:15 PM

Yes we have found a new dev who has experience in takeovers previously, and great credentials. When the transfer of developed assets is complete we will turn over the BCT account to him, and I'm sure he'll introduce himself.
Thanks for your work!
This coin is too good to die! I'll see a bright future, better if I buy some now.
Best regards!

microsurfer

Activity: 170
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2014, 07:35:02 PM

Sorry dev, when will we know who the new dev is? I thought we had a say in this decision. Either way, I think it's important for everyone that has invested into GB to know the name of the new dev.
Hashcat

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2014, 08:14:00 PM

Sorry dev, when will we know who the new dev is? I thought we had a say in this decision. Either way, I think it's important for everyone that has invested into GB to know the name of the new dev.

It's Jyri from Altcoin.Center
Rumhurius
Legendary

Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046

Here we go again

View Profile
December 16, 2014, 02:29:12 AM

Aug15th-Aug22nd:
Launched ICO - Raised over 112BTC  
Partnership with Prypto - Partnership with Coaex
Articles from All Alt News, Altcoin Fever, The CoinFront
Agreed Launch from Bittrex & LazyCoins
Added Live Chat & Ticket Support System to Site
Implemented Professional Roadmap on Site
Completed CoinsSource Verification 7/7 & CryptoAsian Verification 4/5

Aug 23rd-29th:
Distributed all coins within 12 hours of ICO ending
Launch on Bittrex - Quickly reached top 3 in volume
Spread quickly on twitter
Article from CryptoArticles
Added to CoinmarketCap
Reached #11 volume spot among all cryptos
Added Chinese Translation
Added to Cryptsy!
Article from CoinsSource
Price peaked at 3655sats
Launched Loyalty Program (email: greenbacksdevs@gmail.com to join)
Released Mac Wallet V1.5
Release Windows Wallet V1.5
Reached #7 volume spot among all cryptos - Over $200,000 in 24hr volume
Added to Casheer list of currencies!
Added to Getmecrypto.com
Released Wallet V2

Aug 30th:
2nd Article from CryptoArticles
Article from CryptoTycoon
Partnership with AltcoinWarehouse as 1st Beta currency

Sep 1st:
Announced to be Added to Mintpal V2 & Moolah V2 when they launch

Sep 5th:
Launched GreenBacks Accelerator Beta
Launched GreenBacks Portal!

Sep 6th:
Added to Countmycrypto.com
3rd Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 7th:
Launched GreenBacks Forum - gbtalk.org

Sep 9th:
Launched GreenBackDice.com
Launched GreenBackWheel.com
4th Article from CryptoArticles

Sep 10th:
First two Accelerator programs got Successfully Funded

Thats all you have finished right ?

Haha Most halfway skilled basementkiddevs can also complete this roadmap in their freetime without a 112 btc fund.
You think ppl are really that stupid to believe in your Story ?

if karma exist you will get punished somehow for this Ripoff.
nuffsaid #Pathetic.

altcoin.center

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2014, 08:20:16 AM

Hello everyone!

My apologies for the delay with the update; there is a lot going on here and the 24 hour daily limit it causing some serious problems. Wink

I'm happy and honored to have been chosen as the new leader of the Greenbacks project. The transition of the resources (web pages, crowd funding system etc.) is underway. No radical changes are going to happen right now; we'll first make sure the transition is fully accomplished before venturing into any new areas.

As some of you may have noticed, I've been quite active lately putting together some quite unique solutions that are meant to provide new level of credibility and stability to the crypto currency scene. There are technical level improvements (such as the addnode seed network), but much more importantly I'm working to build a resource backed framework to provide true and stable value to selected cryptos.

As many of you also know, the historical background of the name Greenback is deeply connected to resource backed currencies. Abraham Lincoln was strictly against the fiat fraud and specifically wanted greenbacks to be backed by gold standard.

As explained in a post I recently made to the 420 Alliance thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=874423.msg9782634#msg9782634), I've been planning to release Watercoin; a coin that has it's value backed by the uniquely high quality Finnish groundwater. While the option of Watercoin is still on the table, my focus is now in making Greenbacks the resource backed crypto.

There truly is a lot going on behind the scenes right now, and it will take a while until all the pieces of the puzzle have been put together. Please be not disturbed if there are periods of virtual silence between updates; while it may seem nothing is happening, things are developing at a truly amazing pace right now.

You're all free to reach me out any time. While I may not be always able to keep up with the discussions (I have tens of threads with constant updates), private messages reach me basically 24/7 with the rare exception of me having few hours of sleep every now and then. Wink

I'm truly honored to be at the helm of such a high quality crypto project, and will do my best to maintain the incredibly high quality that Greenbacks have been put together from the start.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

PoD: http://proofofdev.com/dope-dopecoin/
IRC: altcoincenter@freenode
E-mail: info@altcoin.center
Mobile: +358-50-5632104

Altcoin.Center - Hard Core Crypto Professionals: https://altcoin.center/
Ridiculously Secure - The Ultimate Crypto Wallet Vault: https://altcoin.center/ridiculous/
Crypto Shop: Only the highest quality - only with cryptos! https://cryptoshop.altcoin.center/
Pages: « 1 ... 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 [114] 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 »
  Print  

Jump to: