Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:05:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Account Hacked Help Plz!  (Read 14972 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 12:54:55 PM

No it's not. You can't stop people selling accounts just as you can't stop people from scamming. It's also already easy to retrieve accounts and there's nothing to stop people from selling an account and then trying to get it back as we can see from this exact thread.

Why hasn't it retrieved yet in this case, then?

If you ban this and strictly return accounts once they are proven selling will mostly stop. You're providing protection to the buyer which makes it possible in the first place.

Even if a post of selling/buying account isn't there, that doesn't mean buying and selling isn't done, they can always contact through PM or any other forum or any Social Messenger.

Account trading should be banned. If I see a Hero or Legendary member posting I assume it has some weight. It won't be if I am thinking this may have been some scammer buying accounts.

Banning of account trading is futile. A script for that can't be made, I can assure you. Only way to do that, is making Geo-locking, i.e, preventing a user from entering the account from another place other than place from where he registered. Making that option is definitely a huge disadvantage. Roll Eyes

No it's not. You can't stop people selling accounts just as you can't stop people from scamming. It's also already easy to retrieve accounts and there's nothing to stop people from selling an account and then trying to get it back as we can see from this exact thread.

If you ban this and strictly return accounts once they are proven selling will mostly stop. You're providing protection to the buyer which makes it possible in the first place.

Both theymos and BadBear haven't got enough proof retrieval of the account. theymos has already told that he wouldn't respond to any of the PM from the person who fails to provide the proof in the first PM. So I think, theymos is avoiding bayuo's PMs as he couldn't give the proof. AND, how is hilariousandco protecting the buyer? He is telling it is easy to retrieve accounts, that means seller has more advantage AND you're telling 'providing protection to the buyer'? Huh Smiley . I believe you understand why this Buy/Sell account can't be banned. Smiley

~~MZ~~

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 01:11:13 PM

It wont stop just because you say it will. Theymos probably has better things to do than deal with the fuss of returning accounts and can be quite lax on returning them, not to mention this situation isn't as easy as giving the original owner their account back because it looks like it quite possibly shouldn't be returned to him. Whether account selling is or isn't allowed it won't stop and situations like this will always happen. 2-factor is desperately needed though and hopefully that will cut most hackings down when it arrives with the new forum.

If account trading was banned the situation would have been easy. You see the difference?

If a buyer knew that the seller can easily get it back, the market will reduce. That will decrease hacking too. You are going about handling the problem the wrong way.

Buyers should already be aware that accounts can be retrieved and if they're not then it's their own problem. I'm not going about it the wrong way, I'm going by about how the policy is here. If you want to change the forum's policy on account selling start a thread or petition theymos about it and make your case, but it's been attempted many times before and theymos and the other staff have given roughly the same answers as I'm giving you now.

It may seem easier to implement such a thing like banning account trading but it isn't. There are many problems behind it. And if the trading was done in a secret way, how can theymos know the account has been traded? Looking the way he/she writes? It isn't a good proof although we can tell the account has been traded. Every buyer knows it can be retrieved. But theymos mostly avoid retrieval of account which has been traded.

~~MZ~~

Tomatocage
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222

brb keeping up with the Kardashians

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 04:11:39 PM

Of course not. I speculate that Quickseller may be running a hacked account laundering campaign, and the current controller of Zedicus is either an innocent victim or the hacker (or connected with the hacker).

Bingo. Now he's trying to play it off like the OP is running a scam. Hey Quickseller, why don't you log into your previous account anymore? Is it because it has negative trust?

Recommended Exchanges: Binance.com | CelsiusNetwork
GPG ID: 4880D85C | 1% Escrow | 8% IPO/ICO Escrow services Temporarily Closed | Bitcointalk is the ONLY place where I use this name (No Skype/IRC/YIM/AIM/etc) | 13CsmTqGNwvFXb7tD9yFvJcEYCDTB8wQTS | Beware of these SCAM sites! | *Sponsored Link
bayuo (OP)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:15:47 AM

Just letting everyone know that I am requesting a refund from Quickseller as he has breached the conditions of the sale. It will be up to him with what he does with the account. I don't care who is lying, I just want my money back. 

I'll keep everyone updated.

You are "Quickseller
"!!! & You are the only one lying! 

I asked Quickseller to prove he controlled my Zedicus Account and on the 20th i got a PM from YOU via the Zedicus account telling me to pm you "via your Quickseller account"!! I got the pm and the mods can confirm it. You are a liar and a fraud in every sense of the word!

Of course not. I speculate that Quickseller may be running a hacked account laundering campaign, and the current controller of Zedicus is either an innocent victim or the hacker (or connected with the hacker).

Bingo. Now he's trying to play it off like the OP is running a scam. Hey Quickseller, why don't you log into your previous account anymore? Is it because it has negative trust?

He is not an innocent victim! Its "Quickseller" himself!!  Quickseller "IS" running a hacked account laundering campaign!!

You are absolutely wasting your time if you think im going to give you btc Quickseller! The only way im giving any btc in this situation would be to donate some btc to bitcointalk in hopes of swaying Theymos for a rule change.

Then he could permanently disable my zedicus account. 

I think that would make it crystal who the scammer is?

Sorry to tell but donating BTC will not make Theymos to change any rules. For changing rules, post in 'Meta' board and get maximum supporters for the rule but still the chances are less. If Theymos think the rule isn't good enough, he will not apply it. Anyway, you can give it a try. I saw people posting that you sold your account for BTC. Is it true? Just want to know.

~~MZ~~

Themyos puts his pants on one leg at a time, If we put enough btc in front of him not only will he change the rules but he will do it with a smile on his face.

http://www.thewire.com/technology/2014/09/how-to-check-if-you-were-exposed-by-todays-5-million-password-leak/379960/

I forgot who said this but allowing accounts to be sold "indirectly condones scamming... actually it facilitates it"!

How long till Satoshis account here gets hacked .. or some other prominent member of this community!

The first thing that will happen if Satoshi's accounts gets hacked is we will demand a signed msg from satoshi to prove its him right!?

And if the account gets hacked and sold, The first thing we are going to ask the buyer of the stolen account is did you ask for a signed msg to prove it was satoshi you were talking to when you bought his account!! RIGHT???

Just letting everyone know that I am requesting a refund from Quickseller as he has breached the conditions of the sale. It will be up to him with what he does with the account. I don't care who is lying, I just want my money back. 

I'll keep everyone updated.

You are a liar and a thief and if you were anything otherwise you would have asked the person who sold you my account for a signed msg from my btc address!!! When he couldnt provide one you would have known instantly it was not me and the account was hacked!

At this point im not sure if you are the actual thief who stole/hacked my account as well, But for sure you are the person controlling my Zedicus account and you are Quickseller as well!! That I know!!!

You are unwillingly transparent and you have been outted and called out!

To: light, Coinhoarder, Relnarien, Somekindabitcoin, MakeBelieve, pazor_true, Lucky Cris, Muhammed Zakir, ABitNut, peligro, moreia, $username, and last but definitely not least Tomatocage!!

Thank you so much for your participation in this thread! All i ever wanted was mods or anyone to look at the situation objectively and whether or not i agreed with any of you, your participation has been monumental in exposing Quickseller who is indeed controlling my "Zedicus" account and is without a shadow of a doubt a scammer,  a liar, a con and a possible thief as well!!

The only person i knew in this thread before this fiasco was Coinhoarder since we did a 14btc transaction on a group buy but the rest of you who took it upon yourself to leave negative feedback and stand up for what you think is right, i will be forever in debt! I asked nothing but for someone to hear my story and you guys responded in unbelievable fashion!

Some of you like "Relnarien" & "Light" who took one look at my "Zedicus" account history and knew immediately what was up .. Thanks so much for your effort! Tho Stunna didnt repsond, your efforts will not be forgotten!!!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=741302.msg8378994#msg8378994

zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:31:31 AM

Sorry bayuo, I'm allergic to dumb people and your massive 3 year old tantrum just makes you look stupid. I've reached out to reason with you and you just spit out filth. Next time, try to engage someone in a normal manner instead of your weird manic spins. It's funny how much of a fuss you made out this to be but when you have the opportunity to get your account back, you act like a retard. Only wanting to pay admin for your account and not the actual owner of it. Makes sense. All I know is that you fucked up bad.

If badbear/ theymos would like proof or transaction records, I would happily be able to provide them to show that I am not Quickseller. They will be able to see my negotiations with Quickseller including the 1.1 BTC transaction for what I spent on this account on the blockchain.

From now on, I will only be dealing with Quickseller to get my BTC back. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
pazor_true
Legendary

Activity: 1461
Merit: 1025

i love Emerald (EMD)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:52:30 PM

when i lost my hero account, the first thing that i have done was to send a signed message to a mod (in my case phantastisch) and ask for freeze/lookup my lost account. so i try to prevent more damage and scam do it by the hacker.
i advise you to make it as soon as possible.

also i try to prove my legit property providing a old post in the forum that i have wrote and there was an btc address controlled by me to sign the messages with that address.

as i metioned in my first post above, you lost your account for ever and now try to reduce the damage.

regards
pazor

BTC 12jiBjT2GSWYk2HwYdPqsQMuLqZ1br9D37 - i am Pazor
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:23:10 PM

Sorry bayuo, I'm allergic to dumb people and your massive 3 year old tantrum just makes you look stupid. I've reached out to reason with you and you just spit out filth. Next time, try to engage someone in a normal manner instead of your weird manic spins. It's funny how much of a fuss you made out this to be but when you have the opportunity to get your account back, you act like a retard. Only wanting to pay admin for your account and not the actual owner of it. Makes sense. All I know is that you fucked up bad.

If badbear/ theymos would like proof or transaction records, I would happily be able to provide them to show that I am not Quickseller. They will be able to see my negotiations with Quickseller including the 1.1 BTC transaction for what I spent on this account on the blockchain.

As you were aware prior to buying the account, and as I have told you numerous times I am not going to give you a refund. If you want to sell the account that is your choice, and if you choose to do so I would recommend creating a new account to do so and to not reveal specific information about the account until they have paid escrow.

There is evidence that would suggest that bayuo did in fact sell his account and is now fraudulently trying to retrieve it. I am not 100% sure as to the criteria that was used to make that conclusion, however the conclusion is accurate.

There is no evidence to support this. If this was true then why are there not more accusations of accounts being hacked?

I also find it ironic that you support the notion that the OP's account was hacked even though there is evidence to the contrary. Seems a little fishy to me. This post provides evidence to the contrary. Why would the account be hacked for three days, then bayuo only create his account the day it was sold?

Show us fucking anything!  

See this post. It shows how I concluded that you were in control and were the owner of the account prior to purchase.

Also please stop with the big fonts, it is extremely annoying. I personally consider this SPAM (although it is not against any of the forum rules AFAIK).

Also please understand that whining on here is not going to get your account back - period. If you want the account that you sold to me back then you can work with zedicus to make this happen. It is out of my hands and I no longer have anything to do with this account. You can think what you want about me still having ownership of it, but IDC and that is what you can do.
🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 09:53:23 AM

QuickSeller, you're either a moron or the hacker of the account. Your 'evidence' is absolutely worthless.

The hacker could've not changed the password on Zedicus until it is sold, and could have changed the email to prevent PM email notifications. Then bayuo could log in, post, and do everything perfectly fine until the day the account is sold - he would've only been alerted that someone hacked his account by then.

Is it strange that he posted about his account being hacked the day he discovered it was hacked?

This is blatantly obvious. The fact that you are not mentioning this makes me believe you are the person who hacked the account, or working together with the account hacker.
peligro

Activity: 593
Merit: 500

1NoBanksLuJPXf8Sc831fPqjrRpkQPKkEA

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 12:14:27 PM

You missed the point completely. IF trading accounts is not allowed in forum policy, then buyers would know that sellers can take back the account at will, and that will drastically reduce trading and hacking.

In this particular case bayuo can't get back his original account as Theymos is not sure if it was indeed sold or not. If policy was that trading is not allowed then the decision would have been easy.
bayuo (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:26:13 PM

QuickSeller, you're either a moron or the hacker of the account. Your 'evidence' is absolutely worthless.

The hacker could've not changed the password on Zedicus until it is sold, and could have changed the email to prevent PM email notifications. Then bayuo could log in, post, and do everything perfectly fine until the day the account is sold - he would've only been alerted that someone hacked his account by then.

Is it strange that he posted about his account being hacked the day he discovered it was hacked?

This is blatantly obvious. The fact that you are not mentioning this makes me believe you are the person who hacked the account, or working together with the account hacker.

Thats the only thing im not sure of. Im not sure if Quickseller was the guy who actually did the deed. In other words im not sure if he is the theif as well but Im sure he is a liar and a con and im sure he is the one controlling my Zedicus account.

Points and laughs.. Did you really think i was going to give you some btc you moron! I would rather give Theymos 10btc before i give you a red cent. Now tuck your tail between your legs and go crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of!

Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 2347

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 06:03:21 AM

Thats the only thing im not sure of. Im not sure if Quickseller was the guy who actually did the deed. In other words im not sure if he is the theif as well but Im sure he is a liar and a con and im sure he is the one controlling my Zedicus account.
Here is where you lose credibility. Logic would dictate that you either think that I am the one who hacked your account (or someone associated with someone that hacked your account) and a liar and a con or you could think that I bought your account from someone and is essentially caught in the middle of all this. It would be illogical to have doubts that I hacked your account but still am a liar and a con.

Additionally if you have any idea as to who had "hacked" your account then your beef would be with that person, not with me, nor the person who bought it from me.

The most likely scenario is that you actually did not have your account hacked at all.

@TF that kind of logic is not the logic used in the US court system and the logic does nothing to prove guilt. You are saying that because I presented evidence that points to my innocence but does not prove beyond a reasonable doubt that I am innocent that I am therefore guilty.  

Points and laughs.. Did you really think i was going to give you some btc you moron! I would rather give Theymos 10btc before i give you a red cent. Now tuck your tail between your legs and go crawl back to whatever hole you crawled out of!

Again, loosing credibility. You previously said that you would be willing to pay me what was paid for the account, but now you say that you will not pay anything. You also had people leave trust saying that you are willing to pay me what was paid for the account. If you were lying about that then who is to say that you are not lying about having your account hacked?

Also you are doubting that I was the one who "hacked" your account but you somehow expect me to give it back to you for free. I am pretty sure I am not the only one who sees the disconnect here.

Also you are doubting the way that TF suggested the account was stolen and how to account for the PMs three days before the account was sold to me. If you have an idea as to how the account was hacked then you would have had the opportunity to stop it.

Like I said above the most likely explanation is that you did not have your account hacked, but rather sold the account to me at below market value with the intention of stealing it back from me later.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 06:40:55 AM

You missed the point completely. IF trading accounts is not allowed in forum policy, then buyers would know that sellers can take back the account at will, and that will drastically reduce trading and hacking.

In this particular case bayuo can't get back his original account as Theymos is not sure if it was indeed sold or not. If policy was that trading is not allowed then the decision would have been easy.

Theymos didn't recover because he didn't get enough evidence. Why there is no such policy is because we can't know whether it is traded or not. Seller can always come with a new account and sign from his BTC address and tell I was using it. It will always became a problem. Theymos told that if he didn't get enough proof on the first message he avoid users future message too. So he might have avoided bayou. The better thing to do here is to freeze the account. Giving back to real zedicus, he might sell the account to another person.

~~MZ~~

bluefirecorp
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 08:19:52 PM

It seems rather simple;

Hacker gained access to OP's account.

Hacker cleansed account of BTC address posts / changed email / password.

Hacker contacted Quickseller and acted as though he was OP.

Quickseller thought he was dealing with OP.

Quickseller sold account to other person.

If it were me that was making the decision, OP would get his account back. Quickseller refunds the buyer his amount. Quickseller takes a loss on the account. Quickseller should verify account ownership better.

🏰 TradeFortress 🏰
Bitcoin Veteran
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1043

👻

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:08:46 AM

[quote author=Quickseller link=topic=741302.msg8812270#msg8812270 date=1410674601Like I said above the most likely explanation is that you did not have your account hacked, but rather sold the account to me at below market value with the intention of stealing it back from me later.
[/quote]

Only a hacker would want to sell an account below market value to complete the transaction fast. If bayou intended to scam you and claim it was hacked, he has time to spare. The hacker doesn't.
peligro

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:04:24 AM

Theymos didn't recover because he didn't get enough evidence.
Why there is no such policy is because we can't know whether it is traded or not. Seller can always come with a new account and sign from his BTC address and tell I was using it. It will always became a problem. Theymos told that if he didn't get enough proof on the first message he avoid users future message too. So he might have avoided bayou. The better thing to do here is to freeze the account. Giving back to real zedicus, he might sell the account to another person.

~~MZ~~

Badbear and hillarious are saying its because there is a chance that he might have sold it. If it was not according to rules then he would have got it back regardless of whether he sold or not. At least it would have been disabled.
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:53:04 AM

Quicksellers is no longer responding. I really don't care who is right between bayuo or quicksellers, all I know is that I want my money back. I don't want to be involved in this.

What would be the proper process? Start a scam accusation thread? I know quicksellers has a few accounts so I will list them all for us to zap with negative rep.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2647

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:00:56 AM

You could open a scam accusation if you want, but have you actually been scammed? You got the account you paid for, right? And how do you know what other accounts he has? If you do post them please provide evidence so people don't neg-rep somebody elses ones. Those could end up in the same or similar position to you are now.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
bayuo (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:11:49 PM

It seems rather simple;

Hacker gained access to OP's account.

Hacker cleansed account of BTC address posts / changed email / password.

Hacker contacted Quickseller and acted as though he was OP.

Quickseller thought he was dealing with OP.

Quickseller sold account to other person.

If it were me that was making the decision, OP would get his account back. Quickseller refunds the buyer his amount. Quickseller takes a loss on the account. Quickseller should verify account ownership better.

At this point i would be more than happy if the mods just froze my Zedicus Account! Permanently!

Quickseller buys and sells accounts here at bitcointalk! It should be an everyday conversation to ASK for a signed message to prove account ownership before he purchases it. Like when you buy a car !!

NO "TITLE" or PINK SLIP! THEN THE CAR IS MOST LIKELY STOLEN!!

Whatever Quickseller regurgitates out his mouth is nonsense because he cant get past that fact!!

He is without a shadow of a doubt a lair and a cheat!

---

From the day i started this thread the controller of the Zedicus account has been a lil girl about being transparent and even threatened that if i went public with the PM that confirmed he was QUICKSELLER he would no longer be open to negotiations!

Quickseller is controlling my Zedicus or they are very much working in concert so im not buying the "i want my money back" theatrical show the Zedicus account is putting on!

----

The only person in this thread i knew before this event was Coinhoarder as we didnt a 14BTC transaction last year..

I have not contacted anyone via PM to ask them to leave Negative trust remarks but to everyone who did so after reading this thread!! You farking Rock!!! Smiley

Coinhoarder said it the best!!

Screw the people selling accounts.. let them rot in negative trust hell.

peligro

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:02:28 AM

You could open a scam accusation if you want, but have you actually been scammed? You got the account you paid for, right? And how do you know what other accounts he has? If you do post them please provide evidence so people don't neg-rep somebody elses ones. Those could end up in the same or similar position to you are now.

He bought that account to earn money from signatures. With primedice closing he would like his money back. He has stopped posting too.
hilariousandco
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 3850
Merit: 2647

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 11:15:51 AM

He bought that account to earn money from signatures. With primedice closing he would like his money back. He has stopped posting too.

PD closing is irrelevant and that's his problem, but there are and will be other new campaigns available.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███