Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:17:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How easy it is to KILL bitcoin.  (Read 12137 times)
BigNewsCrews

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:50:26 AM

umm kill fiat? problem solved, we need the u.n and governments to help overthrow this to, but the people will change first Smiley  
Most nations have already killed their fiat scrip via de-legitimization (never ending inflation and cumulative unpayable debt). We don't need to do anything but wait, now.

~190 sovereign nations in the world. ~50 already have SHIT currencies (looking at you, Argentina). Even the fiats we do trust, such as US dollar, Chinese Yuan, British Pound, and Euro will go *POP* sooner rather than later, with the next economic iceberg these Titanics will strike in the near future.

nice, I hope I live to see us work together on one proper currency for all, one that is fair and just to even people who start with nothing, unlike gold and btc

you're never going to have perfection.  Bitcoin is fair enough.  Right now everyone is on an even playing field and can get in if they want.
I'm not worried about a small handful of early adopters that got an "unfair" advantage.

"Bitcoin is fair enough"
"fair enough"
fair enough is not good enough
fair means equal

sure people should enterprise and people should prosper for good work and helping fellows as well as themselves

but fair needs to be fair, not close enough

a kid born with a bitcoin farm family and a kid is born into a fruit farm family, the one kid does nothing really other then maintain a few computers, gets 5 houses and 10 cars just because his family was on top and the other kid feeds millions and keeps them ALIVE! but never gets ahead due to inflation works his ass off and keeps millions alive but can barely afford his car insurance or farm insurance, loses his farm and is left homeless because his political leaders and economy has failed him. this is fair to you? not to mention the people who can spew usd out of there ass and buy btc literally for free atm?

1PGG6sfw5xjrDC7fN63c8LQiwfZVoAsLcn
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:55:44 AM

Work smarter, not harder.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1004

Core dev leaves me neg feedback #abuse #political

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:00:31 AM

umm kill fiat? problem solved, we need the u.n and governments to help overthrow this to, but the people will change first Smiley  
Most nations have already killed their fiat scrip via de-legitimization (never ending inflation and cumulative unpayable debt). We don't need to do anything but wait, now.

~190 sovereign nations in the world. ~50 already have SHIT currencies (looking at you, Argentina). Even the fiats we do trust, such as US dollar, Chinese Yuan, British Pound, and Euro will go *POP* sooner rather than later, with the next economic iceberg these Titanics will strike in the near future.

nice, I hope I live to see us work together on one proper currency for all, one that is fair and just to even people who start with nothing, unlike gold and btc

you're never going to have perfection.  Bitcoin is fair enough.  Right now everyone is on an even playing field and can get in if they want.
I'm not worried about a small handful of early adopters that got an "unfair" advantage.

"Bitcoin is fair enough"
"fair enough"
fair means equal

sure people should enterprise and people should prosper for good work and helping fellows as well as themselves

a kid born with a bitcoin farm family and a kid is born into a fruit farm family, the one kid does nothing really other then maintain a few computers, gets 5 houses and 10 cars just because his family was on top and the other kid feeds millions and keeps them ALIVE! but never gets ahead due to inflation works his ass off and keeps millions alive but can barely afford his car insurance or farm insurance, loses his farm and is left homeless because his political leaders and economy has failed him. this is fair to you? not to mention the people who can spew usd out of there ass and buy btc literally for free atm?

People will always be born into richer or poorer families...richer or poorer countries... with less or more brains or talent or connections than the next person.
That ain't never gonna change.  

And if you want a "perfectly distributed currency", look into Stellar, I heard they are giving it away.

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:04:27 AM

"Bitcoin is fair enough"
"fair enough"
fair means equal

People will always been born into richer or poorer families...richer or poorer countries... with less or more brains or talent or connections than the next person.
That ain't never gonna change. 

true but the little guy should be given a chance, don`t get me wrong your parents save up for you and your kids future that is great, not everyone gets born with a golden spoon in there mouth and some have to work smart and hard for what little they have, but we should all start on the same grounds, real equality is what the world needs.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:06:32 AM

true but the little guy should be given a chance, don`t get me wrong your parents save up for you and your kids future that is great, not everyone gets born with a golden spoon in there mouth and some have to work smart and hard for what little they have, but we should all start on the same grounds, real equality is what the world needs.

It's impossible for everyone start on the same ground and also allow parents to give kids a better future at the same time, don't you see that?

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:12:07 AM

It's impossible for everyone start on the same ground and also allow parents to give kids a better future at the same time, don't you see that?

yes but you can give all people not born with a golden spoon a fair leveling ground

stellar looks "alright" but they trade for btc and usd, so no thanks, everyone needs to get the same amount from birth or given to them each year, like a minimal to help people who may not even have family's to depend on and everyone needs to be a politician and vote on issues if they would like to, instead of voting for people to vote for you.

jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:17:38 AM

everyone needs to get the same amount from birth or given to them each year

Well I respect your opinion although I don't agree with you. 

Even if I did agree with your philosophy on that, I don't
think it would be possible in a decentralized manner.
You would need a trusted third party -- at least until
someone invents a "proof of unique personhood" algorithm.

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:45:27 AM

everyone needs to get the same amount from birth or given to them each year

Well I respect your opinion although I don't agree with you. 

Even if I did agree with your philosophy on that, I don't
think it would be possible in a decentralized manner.
You would need a trusted third party -- at least until
someone invents a "proof of unique personhood" algorithm.

I think it is very possible think about it my friend and it does not have to be "decentralized" if everyone is in on it lol then it would be organized "centralized" which is better, do you want to live in world ruled by a select few and it has been going on for ages my friend

tribal times - Tribal Leader`s/Shamens - most people just slaves
ancient pyramid times - Pharaohs/Prophets  - most people just slaves
midevil times - Kings and Queens/Clerics - most people just slaves
modern times - Governments/Church's etc etc/Banks - most people just slaves   

do not get me wrong I love what fiat and btc have done for this world, and bankers have done a good job to kinda sorta... I am not to sure why so many of them are killing themselves, even the rich like Robin Williams just killed himself he was suppose to be the funny man, heck he mad me laugh and it is a shame he did not want to partake in life anymore but that is his choice and I respect that I personally will never do it unless I am framed, truth is money does not bring you happiness but if done right it can make trading a whole lot easier and efficient.

but yah I am going to stop rambling, I just hope someday we our all part of the vote instead of voting on people to vote for us who are bought out... I don`t blame them I would be bought out to lol.. but if we had a fair and just currency for all and we were all part of the bigger picture well then most these problems would be solved.  People could still prosper, crime rates would be at a all time low, heck we might even get out of this galaxy in case some meteors or whatever took out the dinosaurs comes back  anyways think about it, it is possible to do it, just need the people to wake up first I will try and write a white paper sometime, I will even give the U.N bonus coins to maintain stability in there country's during the change, but everyone gets the same to start and only a certain amount and it is tied in with your life-death birth certificate even creating new jobs call check if this person is still alive job so we can see if we have to stop funding to that account to prevent people from stealing dead peoples votes and money.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWivmrZL2ow

anyways come at me bankers I am not hiding behind a vpn you know where I live if you wanna kill me go for it, but there is 7.2 billion more of me good luck  Grin

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 04:51:36 AM

don`t be fooled btc is not the answer, unless fiat dies today then it would be good enough for me, but I am sure something better will come before then  Grin

lyth0s
Legendary

Activity: 1260

World Class Cryptonaire

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:15:25 AM

My interest in the internet is nothing more than testing my abilities as a penetration tester, with little or no knowledge of the victim. If you think you have thought of everything, I will create that which you never thought of.. just to prove it can be done.

I read how bitcoin is unstoppable.. wrong.

Everything required to intercept bitcoin payments is in place today, and almost worldwide. You can laugh now, but by the time this short post is finished you will realise the truth.. that bitcoin WILL fail, and not of it's own accord, but due to the fact that it is indeed a threat to any and all established currencies of the world, and hence a threat to those countries security.

Why better testers cant see this is beyond me.

First, create laws requiring interception of all traffic at the ISP level.

Second, lets give it a fictional name, like 'No Shitty Attacks' or NSA for short.

Place 'NSA Killbox' between ISP and the world. Switch to record mode.

This means A box between YOUR isp, and the rest of the world. Nothing you can do about this.

Linux users probably think they are cool and can bypass this.. no they cant. They think they can use TOR or some other ip spoofing method.. THIS is an illusion. Yeah it hides your ip from other end users, but YOUR isp has YOUR ip, period. 1. Notice we are all given static ip's now? These are postcoded. Geo tagging is applied to ALL packets leaving YOUR pc at the ISP level, they can now decide where to send ALL packets using strict filtering rules.

When it's decided bitcoin is a threat to the security of any MAJOR country, they can force the isp to re-route p2p traffic to a dns dead end. At this point they can be clear and say, you want passed here, your paying for it.. This is how to tax bitcoin.

Or I could just 2. look at the block chain for address's, write any address found there into my fresh wallet, and take all, using that dns redirect..

To all dodjy faucet owners.. lets see what your worth now that this is in print, it was implemented 4 years ago here where I live.. notice your new security? Made in Scotland.. go on, ask Richard.. B

1. I actually have a dynamic IP address that I can renew at will.
2. Good luck with that, especially considering that private addresses are never broadcasted and merely used to sign the transaction locally.
3. I agree with the other posters, it really does sound like your abusing illicit drugs.

Monero - Truly Anonymous Digital Cash. Bitcoin Reading List 2017
jonald_fyookball
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:27:07 AM

I think it is very possible think about it my friend and it does not have to be "decentralized" if everyone is in on it lol then it would be organized "centralized" which is better, do you want to live in world ruled by a select few and it has been going on for ages my friend

I have thought about it, and yes it does have to be decentralized. that's the whole point of Bitcoin and the reason it is revolutionary.  Centralized powers have had their turn for thousands of years and we've seen the results and the inequity.  Decentralized won't be perfect but it will be better.  If you don't believe in decentralization, what are you doing here?

BigNewsCrews

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 05:40:26 AM

I have thought about it, and yes it does have to be decentralized. that's the whole point of Bitcoin and the reason it is revolutionary.  Centralized powers have had their turn for thousands of years and we've seen the results and the inequity.  Decentralized won't be perfect but it will be better.  If you don't believe in decentralization, what are you doing here?

If everyone is part of the system like how it should be, considering we are forced to live by the laws and order of our nations, then it would be truly decentralized... I am here to learn as much as I can to make a working system, That may not be tainted by a select few.

Kayex

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 06:07:09 AM

Are you high?
I just laughed so hard.
Ot: op, the world blowing up is more realistic than this. There will be a work around no matter the circumstances.
After all, rules were made to be broken. Smiley

Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:00:15 AM

3. The cloud is just a scam to get docile people to store their stuff on other peoples computers in order to then charge a fee for access at a later date. FACT.

How is the cloud a scam? It's a legit business model.

sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:02:42 AM

That was to hard  Grin
Just shutdown whole internet / shutdown whole electricity power  Grin

And there are reason to pass your security :1
1. Use encrypted file transfer for everything  Grin
2. NSA Killbox, yeah you will record encrypted file & you have to decrypt it  Tongue

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2069
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:32:09 AM

This might help OP:
http://www.nhs.uk/medicine-guides/pages/MedicineOverview.aspx?condition=Schizophrenia%20and%20Psychosis&medicine=Abilify

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Leina

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:58:28 AM

Not easy to kill bitcoin, but the government can use law to make it extremely hard for bitcoin to progress and increase adoption further.
bornil267645

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

AltoCenter.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:59:54 AM

is there a law against this crime?? Cool Cool

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:10:34 AM

Some rich btc guy can start a new isp for btc worldwide. That can be the solution.
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:14:50 AM

Not easy to kill bitcoin, but the government can use law to make it extremely hard for bitcoin to progress and increase adoption further.

They allready started making it hard, i have a buddy that recently got denied by the btc-e bank for transfer of 2k EUR with no explanation why, he just got denied and his money was returned.
One can allways buy localy , but its hard to find someone trusted, and it also wont be plausible with large amounts of btc.

But none of theese problems can kill bitcoin, it just lowers the price for certain time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: