Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:15:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: !!!!!List of Known FUDSTERS!!!!!  (Read 6477 times)
Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:36:37 PM

This is one old troll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116727
Just check his posts, he jumps from coin to coin to spread FUD about them

Thank you. Pls Provide references to substantiate the report.

LOL.  Check in on any scamcoin, like the one this poster invested in.  I'll be there, poking at the scam.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:40:33 PM

I don't think this thread belongs in the Altcoin Announcements.  Wink
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:47:45 PM

This is one old troll:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=116727
Just check his posts, he jumps from coin to coin to spread FUD about them

Thank you. Pls Provide references to substantiate the report.

LOL.  Check in on any scamcoin, like the one this poster invested in.  I'll be there, poking at the scam.

Do both of you referring to DarkFOxcoin?
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:48:33 PM

I don't think this thread belongs in the Altcoin Announcements.  Wink

Thanks for your suggestion. I will monitor and make the adjustment as the need arises.
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 12:51:46 AM

suchnekky  -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326437

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8331799#msg8331799
then he takes it back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8333247#msg8333247
if you continue to read from this point you will see how he just starts FUDing left and right,

he really started up again at this point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334040#msg8334040   and    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334085#msg8334085

This is where he gets purely insane making up IRC chats: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334775#msg8334775

of course as fate would have it the coin did turn out a scam, but this was waaaay before that was done, he just popped back up on the radar to start all this after not posting
and if you research through his posts he likes to FUD alot.

apparently he started on apex coin recently too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.msg8394058#msg8394058

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 12:59:57 AM

suchnekky  -  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=326437

See here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8331799#msg8331799
then he takes it back here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8333247#msg8333247
if you continue to read from this point you will see how he just starts FUDing left and right,

he really started up again at this point: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334040#msg8334040   and    https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334085#msg8334085

This is where he gets purely insane making up IRC chats: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=729345.msg8334775#msg8334775

of course as fate would have it the coin did turn out a scam, but this was waaaay before that was done, he just popped back up on the radar to start all this after not posting
and if you research through his posts he likes to FUD alot.

apparently he started on apex coin recently too https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=686403.msg8394058#msg8394058

thanks for your detailed report.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:22:09 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 08:02:03 AM by Spoetnik

I have grown tired of hearing the term FUD.. like Troll thrown around for a year.
A soon as i started registering at sites and exchanges etc i heard it constantly and i had a hard time understanding what others think it is.
day one on Cryptsy's chat-box i kept seeing people crying to the mod's that there is too much trolling and FUD
and i demanded they were full of shit and had been there all along and i never seen it !

criticism is often mislabeled as FUD.

muddafudda barely says anything so how he has made the top of your list i have no idea..
and the other guys on your list don't even ring a bell to me so they can't be posting that much.

the only people crying FUD are bag holders threatened by criticism.
if people do not have anything to criticize then they stay quiet.
take for example a pre-mine on a coin.. with out it no Trolls could be FUD'ing your coin bashing it about a premine.
get it ?

And i see two key problems here with this..

1) People crying FUD are always "bag holders" scared of criticism thinking it will lower the value of the bags their holding.
if you have nothing to worry about the FUD will be deflected away and you will come out looking better after the FUD
and if you don't then your either bad at defending your coin OR there is a serious problem with it. (name calling or crying FUD is an automatic Lose situation)
I dealt with some FUD'ing on Jackpot coin for example and the guy had some valid points.. so i couldn't just cry FUD. (it would have been the wrong use of the term)

2) Fear Uncertainty Doubt (FUD) is an appropriate and rational response to a scene with an estimated 20k/30k users and 300,000+ dummy accounts here
and around 1,000 Altcoins in existence (most of them blatant clones)
CONTEXT !
When the context is nothing but pathological liars and scammers swirling around like a tornado trying to drain us all of our money (Bitcoin)
then yeah THERE SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUD !

It's simply the only correct way to handle all of this Altcoin scene stuff..

You guys making and defending coins SHOULD be on your heels defending your coins at all times..
because you do NOT deserve the befit of the doubt !
And i might think differently about that perspective on things *if we had some regulation.. but we don't !
Guys like Mark from Mt.Gox can walk away with 500,000 Bitcoins and send messages from Twitter not long after he "got hacked" talking about his "beach sunset".

What your doing with this topic is trying to silence and discredit people *ahead of time.
Over a difference of opinion.
Obvious scam coins are obvious and the rest, is well lets be honest here guys.. "opinion"
For example i think all coins with IPO's are a scam (IPO or similar in an unregulated lawless free market is not a legit and acceptable method of distribution)
Hence the argument and people crying FUD..
The problem is your list here is an attempt to discredit people opinions before they even have a chance to say them..
These so called FUD'sters are suppose to be written off and their opinions discarded and ignored.. that is silly nonsense.

Let me put it this way if you have a legit coin you want to support (bag hold) and it really is good and legit like you claim
then defending yourself from people spreading FUD (unfairly) will do nothing but make your coin look good in the end
and the fud'sters will take down some other coin that is actually bad..
hence eliminating the coin's competition and raising up your coin up over the other 999 coins. (making it look better than the others)
Get it ? You could be using FUD to your advantage !
Each incident of FUD is just one more opportunity for you to "set the record straight" so to speak.. like giving you a soap box to stand on. lol

And if the FUD is NOT fair then it will most likely fall under the category of simple Trolling and that is bannable !
FUD'ing to Troll on coins with unfair or unrealistic *obviously Troll like claims is in my opinion not fair and i agree these guys should get a ban. (and they do it's a rule here)
But if guys are taking the time to articulate their opinions and express a view point ? then that is not FUD.. it's called "opinion".

Some guy FUD'ing the coin i support (bag holding) came and started on our ANN topic and the response he got was childish name calling and guys crying FUD.
I spoke to him on the ANN topic in a fair way and admitted he had some valid points (and he really did) and he left.. never came back since.
Do you guys get it yet ?

FUD first & ask questions later™
bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:03:06 AM

I have grown tired of hearing the term FUD.. like Troll thrown around for a year.
A soon as i started registering at sites and exchanges etc i heard it constantly and i had a hard time understanding what others think it is.
day one on Cryptsy's chat-box i kept seeing people crying to the mod's that there is too much trolling and FUD
and i demanded they were full of shit and had been there all along and i never seen it !

muddafudda barely says anything so how he has made the top of your list i have no idea..
and the other guys on your list don't even ring a bell to me so they can't be posting that much.

take for example i pre-mine on a coin.. with out it no Trolls could be FUD'ing your coin bashing it about a premine.
get it ?

1) People crying FUD are always "bag holders" scared of criticism thinking it will lower the value of the bags their holding.
if you have nothing to worry about the FUD will be deflected away and you will come out looking better after the FUD
and if you don't then your either bad at defending your coin OR there is a serious problem with it. (name calling or crying FUD is an automatic Lose situation)
I dealt with some FUD'ing on Jackpot coin for example and the guy had some valid points.. so i couldn't just cry FUD. (it would have been the wrong use of the term)

2) Fear Uncertainty Doubt (FUD) is an appropriate and rational response to a scene with an estimated 20k/30k users and 300,000+ dummy accounts here
CONTEXT !
When the context is nothing but pathological liars and scammers swirling around like a tornado trying to drain us all of our money (Bitcoin)

You guys making and defending coins SHOULD be on your heels defending your coins at all times..
And i might think differently about that perspective on things *if we had some regulation.. but we don't !
Guys like Mark from Mt.Gox can walk away with 500,000 Bitcoins and send messages from Twitter not long after he "got hacked" talking about his "beach sunset".

What your doing with this topic is trying to silence and discredit people *ahead of time.
Obvious scam coins are obvious and the rest, is well lets be honest here guys.. "opinion"
For example i think all coins with IPO's are a scam (IPO or similar in an unregulated lawless free market is not a legit and acceptable method of distribution)
The problem is your list here is an attempt to discredit people opinions before they even have a chance to say them..
These so called FUD'sters are suppose to be written off and their opinions discarded and ignored.. that is silly nonsense.

Let me put it this way if you have a legit coin you want to support (bag hold) and it really is good and legit like you claim
then defending yourself from people spreading FUD (unfairly) will do nothing but make your coin look good in the end
hence eliminating the coin's competition and raising up your coin up over the other 999 coins. (making it look better than the others)
Each incident of FUD is just one more opportunity for you to "set the record straight" so to speak.. like giving you a soap box to stand on. lol

And if the FUD is NOT fair then it will most likely fall under the category of simple Trolling and that is bannable !
FUD'ing to Troll on coins with unfair or unrealistic *obviously Troll like claims is in my opinion not fair and i agree these guys should get a ban. (and they do it's a rule here)
But if guys are taking the time to articulate their opinions and express a view point ? then that is not FUD.. it's called "opinion".

Some guy FUD'ing the coin i support (bag holding) came and started on our ANN topic and the response he got was childish name calling and guys crying FUD.
I spoke to him on the ANN topic in a fair way and admitted he had some valid points (and he really did) and he left.. never came back since.
Do you guys get it yet ?

Thank you for your quite lengthy response on my thread, this is quite proven to be informative Smiley
And I agree to most of your opinions, and I respect them.

I post the names by the way in sequential as they are being reported and I do not just put them there based on my own opinions.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:14:38 AM

thanks for taking my comment under consideration Smiley
i just don't know why you quote me with such a wall of text i posted LOL

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 10:53:02 AM

thanks for taking my comment under consideration Smiley
i just don't know why you quote me with such a wall of text i posted LOL

Just making it clear to what I am responding to Smiley
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:33:30 PM

take for example a pre-mine on a coin.. with out it no Trolls could be FUD'ing your coin bashing it about a premine.
get it ?

CONTEXT !

Do you guys get it yet ?
Agreed that criticism in any thread should not be labeled as FUD. In a community controlled environment this could really help and in a way should be stimulated & seen as an opportunity to inform others.

But when btc users start opening there own moderated threads attacking coins or tech & delete any argument not matching there own view they are cleary FUD'ING in my book.

Kimmy
synechist
Legendary

Activity: 1190

To commodify ethicality is to ethicise the market

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 03:44:01 PM

I'll add another one to Timerland's reputation:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=742025.0

Co-Founder, the Blocknet
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 08:02:46 PM

Agreed that criticism in any thread should not be labeled as FUD. In a community controlled environment this could really help and in a way should be stimulated & seen as an opportunity to inform others.

But when btc users start opening there own moderated threads attacking coins or tech & delete any argument not matching there own view they are cleary FUD'ING in my book.

Kimmy

that didn't make sense lol

coin cloners use the self mod feature to abuse the community by removing any feedback and it back fires on them
because it make them look bad and just pisses people off.. censorship is not smart.
take URO for example..

FUD'ing rarely exists.. you all love throwing that term around as a way of attacking people.
same as calling a guy a Troll.
The words are very rarely used properly.
Opinion is not trolling or fudding sorry.

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:00:42 PM

Kimmy

coin cloners use the self mod feature to abuse the community by removing any feedback and it back fires on them
because it make them look bad and just pisses people off.. censorship is not smart.
take URO for example..

FUD'ing rarely exists.. you all love throwing that term around as a way of attacking people.

Fudding in BCT is on a daily basis, I do not know why you are not seeing this.

Trolling and Fudding are under "OPINIONS" without substantiated facts.
gustav

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:32:39 PM

is the witchhunt on again?
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 09:47:13 PM

thats what hero members do...heroic trolling  Grin

bitwarrior (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:03:06 AM

thats what hero members do...heroic trolling  Grin

Nice, its just now I have noticed that I have a Hero Membership Smiley

I was on a Sr, when I started this thread.
KimmyF

Activity: 978

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:14:32 PM

Kimmy

take URO for example..

Don't make sense,  ok let's lol over this....
I open a moderated thread telling this community Spoetnik just loves FUD and basically reverse everything you said in this post.
delete all your comments and those coming in your defense or opposite to my claim. ...

am I then FUD'ING you?

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:46:17 PM

Cool story bro.

When you sit on a wealth of information and release at your own peril most people would call smart, those with less intelligence call if FUD.

muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 08:14:35 AM

Well I tried to warn you about moolah. But it's dumb shits like the op that start these threads to try and disclaim the truth.

Nice one dick head, are you now going to credit all the missing funds from moolah OP?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: