Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 11:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ApexCoin Rebirth - Minable Proof Of Stake - Web Wallet - BlockNet Association  (Read 249904 times)
suchnekky

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:48:34 AM

Hi guys, as requested the premine address will be made transparent

Premine Address: ATxUp7Jes26VSQ29g9XcrdKmcSu4TTfSmv

Dev i diddnt want to poop on your scam parade, but your ignoring all my inboxes and have not payed my bounty yet, i know for a fact your online because your replying to others.

and another thing, your premine address has been zero'd and sent to bittrex and sold off, dramatic exit eh?

guys i suggest you sell what remaining apex you have before this douche screws any more of us over.

zeroed output:

• ⓢⓤⓒⓗⓝⓔⓚⓚⓨ •
flubber

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:07:48 AM

nice try to fud or you just don't know what happening here over the past month .. the dev is active and yes he don't have any premine left, but still delivers major updates since then
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:36:04 AM

Hmmm this coin could go places. Shocked

Only if the updates are legit and if there's something more than people expect. Otherwise we'll just get another small bounce like last time.  

The devs been releasing new features and updates one after another ands been delivering so been legit on what they say they would release.

Yeah, that's one good sign but so for the updates have been pretty trivial.

When is some good anon tech coming or something which would make new investors wanna buy this coin?  That would require quite a bit more skill and work and I'm not so sure this dev can deliver that but I am hoping for the best.

Cheers!

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 08:37:59 AM

Dev i diddnt want to poop on your scam parade, but your ignoring all my inboxes and have not payed my bounty yet, i know for a fact your online because your replying to others.

and another thing, your premine address has been zero'd and sent to bittrex and sold off, dramatic exit eh?

guys i suggest you sell what remaining apex you have before this douche screws any more of us over.

How much bounty are you owed and for what job?

Dev, how could you have spent the entire premine already when the updates so far have been simple ones?

And why would this bounty not be paid given you had a premine?

Hope there's a good reason here or else it looks like we may have another scammer on out hands.

Cheers!

klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:15:57 AM

zeroed output:

YOU ARE THE ONLY SCAMMER HERE!

LOOK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=587080.msg8394371#msg8394371
dandruff1138

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

1000% ROI Masternode Coin

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2014, 03:40:44 PM

I got out at 500 and moved into Librex and SYS, best move I ever made. I would rethink this coin, the prime time to make a statement in the alt-coin world has passed. You can play poker on a desktop client with Bitcoin, DOGEcoin, and reddCoin, this is nothing new.

Get out ASAP.

▄▄██████████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
      ▄███████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████████▄
   ████████████████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████████████
 ██████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ███████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████████████
    ▀████████████████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████████████▀
         ▀██████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████▀▀
(.
.@75 c Stage 2.
)
███     WHITEPAPER      SLACK      ANN THREAD     ███
████     FACEBOOK      TWITTER      TELEGRAM     ████

▬▬▬  JOIN OUR ICO    From Nov 10th, 2017  ▬▬▬
Gizfreak
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

Allergic to false promises

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 03:46:45 PM

Get out ASAP.
I'd say the same for Librex, but you'll hopefully understand why I say this soon enough. I had my share with that shitcoin this morning.
BitcoinBitchez

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 07:03:07 PM

Devs... you are too slow, looks like someone stole the poker idea...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=743139.new#new
gustopaz

Activity: 417

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:44:18 PM

The APEX webkit wallet platform does not limit its games to poker only. I foresee a "games" or "gambling" tab that has several different web based gambling games which are easily accessible. Poker, dice, slots, or anything really. I will be working with several online gambling sites to bring them ApexCoin.

More things which may be coming soon to an Apex Wallet near you:

In-wallet Gambling (Poker / Dice / etc)

In-wallet Twitter and Facebook tipping.

In-wallet Faucets

In-wallet Crypto News Updates (Sponsored by CoinDesk?)

Also, why all the FUD about the minimal premine? I thought I read they moved the coins? Oh well, I'm sure the devs will fill us in soon.

+1

/there are many possibilites ,but need to be created soon as possible,im not selling,just holding,i bought many more coins,all i want to do is play some game inside the wallet and im fine,i can buy more apex again.If are there any dates,please let us know,thx.
FreebieZoner

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 08:49:58 PM

The APEX webkit wallet platform does not limit its games to poker only. I foresee a "games" or "gambling" tab that has several different web based gambling games which are easily accessible. Poker, dice, slots, or anything really. I will be working with several online gambling sites to bring them ApexCoin.

In-wallet Faucets

Also, why all the FUD about the minimal premine? I thought I read they moved the coins? Oh well, I'm sure the devs will fill us in soon.

Such nekky is just an idiot, we all voted to use the premine for bounties weeks ago.

My GOODies
GOOD GdW7XLTFByH1AU5dZjA2MEewRaTMzek5sw
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

Activity: 261

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 09:57:34 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 02:34:18 AM by APEXcoin_Team

In-wallet Faucets

Please do not believe the first FUD you hear. We learned that lesson ourselves earlier during the takeover FUD. Suchnekky has never sent us a PM, and has done nothing to warrant a bounty. Not sure why he/she is attemtping to FUD in the first place.

Also, although most of the premine was spent on the failed Tor and the coming multipool, there are actually still about 15,000 left, it's just that the current block explorer is kinda bad, which brings me to the next subject I wanted to bring up. We want a better block explorer to put into the next wallet update, with richlist and all the bells and whistles, and are currently shopping around, but they require anywhere from .12 to .5 BTC. We will be setting up a BTC donation address for this purpose later today, and anything you can spare will go directly to that cause. We think this tool will not only help clear some of the uncertainty and FUD, but make the foundation of the coin stronger.

Of course, this leads to my next point, which Crypto Gekko touched on, which is that we want to rebrand our wallet to be more than just a wallet, but a portal to all things APEX, and maybe even non-APEX with paid sponsorships. We have been trying to think of something witty to call it, but are currently calling it ApexCoin Aportal until we can think of something better. Crypto Gekko's Coindesk idea is also pretty good, we are going to reach out to them to make sure they are okay with it. The possibilities are endless here, and we will have the ability give the wallet real utility, and also the ability to make tailored user experiences. There may be even sponsored themed versions in the future. For now our talks with EnterraPoker are continuing, but we are told that it will cost at least 2 BTC for them to implement APEX, and are awaiting on an exact figure and timeline from them. Our guess is they do not work on the weekends, as communications stopped Friday evening, so hopefully we will get word tomorrow.

In short, no, we are not a scam, sorry if you believe so, or if you lost a lot in the recent BTC price drops, but do not take it out on us. We are trying to do great things here.
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
August 17, 2014, 11:07:08 PM

Have requested for a chainz.cryptoID explorer, which is really nice.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=571254.new#new
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:14:10 AM

I have received a response from fairglu, he wants .3 btc per year.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 03:15:23 AM

You should get that quote in fiat since next year .3 BTC could be $3,000 compared to $150 today.

Just sayin'.

APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 03:37:04 AM

You should get that quote in fiat since next year .3 BTC could be $3,000 compared to $150 today.

Just sayin'.

Well he says .3 BTC is the new price, since BTC dropped in value.. not sure what his old price was.

If anyone has a different suggestion, I can reach out to them.
Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:36:22 AM

Just sayin'.

Well he says .3 BTC is the new price, since BTC dropped in value.. not sure what his old price was.

That's bogus, he gave it to IOcoin for 0.05 btc so he's just trying to rip us off plus he wants to be paid every year.  I think we can find someone else.
APEXcoin_Team (OP)

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:50:55 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2014, 08:10:45 AM by APEXcoin_Team

Just sayin'.

That's bogus, he gave it to IOcoin for 0.05 btc so he's just trying to rip us off plus he wants to be paid every year.  I think we can find someone else.

Wow, .05 btc would be an awesome price. I will see if he is willing to go any lower.

In other news, I am very pleased to thank Crypto Gekko for his generous donation of 100k APEX to the bounty funds for future development! That puts our total to 115,868 APEX for bounties and such. If you would like to perform a service for bounty payment, please let me know, and we can explore the idea. We may also offer new bounties by the end of the week.
ayminer

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 01:20:57 PM

Not sure why he/she is attempting to FUD in the first place.

Of course to get some cheap coins. And I must say, it seems to be a very effective approach

Pebbelzz

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2014, 02:10:55 PM

In-wallet Faucets

Please do not believe the first FUD you hear. We learned that lesson ourselves earlier during the takeover FUD. Suchnekky has never sent us a PM, and has done nothing to warrant a bounty. Not sure why he/she is attemtping to FUD in the first place.

Also, although most of the premine was spent on the failed Tor and the coming multipool, there are actually still about 15,000 left, it's just that the current block explorer is kinda bad, which brings me to the next subject I wanted to bring up. We want a better block explorer to put into the next wallet update, with richlist and all the bells and whistles, and are currently shopping around, but they require anywhere from .12 to .5 BTC. We will be setting up a BTC donation address for this purpose later today, and anything you can spare will go directly to that cause. We think this tool will not only help clear some of the uncertainty and FUD, but make the foundation of the coin stronger.

Of course, this leads to my next point, which Crypto Gekko touched on, which is that we want to rebrand our wallet to be more than just a wallet, but a portal to all things APEX, and maybe even non-APEX with paid sponsorships. We have been trying to think of something witty to call it, but are currently calling it ApexCoin Aportal until we can think of something better. Crypto Gekko's Coindesk idea is also pretty good, we are going to reach out to them to make sure they are okay with it. The possibilities are endless here, and we will have the ability give the wallet real utility, and also the ability to make tailored user experiences. There may be even sponsored themed versions in the future. For now our talks with EnterraPoker are continuing, but we are told that it will cost at least 2 BTC for them to implement APEX, and are awaiting on an exact figure and timeline from them. Our guess is they do not work on the weekends, as communications stopped Friday evening, so hopefully we will get word tomorrow.

In short, no, we are not a scam, sorry if you believe so, or if you lost a lot in the recent BTC price drops, but do not take it out on us. We are trying to do great things here.

Suchnekky is a known FUD Troll, he makes up stuff just to crash coins, he's done so on other coins. Don't believe anything that comes from this guy as none of it is true. Everyone is better off just putting that guy on ignore

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:19:12 PM

Just sayin'.

That's bogus, he gave it to IOcoin for 0.05 btc so he's just trying to rip us off plus he wants to be paid every year.  I think we can find someone else.

Wow, .05 btc would be an awesome price. I will see if he is willing to go any lower.

In other news, I am very pleased to thank Crypto Gekko for his generous donation of 100k APEX to the bounty funds for future development! That puts our total to 115,868 APEX for bounties and such. If you would like to perform a service for bounty payment, please let me know, and we can explore the idea. We may also offer new bounties by the end of the week.

I remember another popular block explorer service charged like  0.25 btc for a lifetime service instead of having to pay yearly like this guy but if you choose to pay yearly then they were charging like 0.15 btc.  Wow, didn't expect Crypto Gekko on the big donation!  Suchnekky is the biggest FUD troll of altcoin kingdom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: