Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:54:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting  (Read 56717 times)
jojo_le_haricot

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 20, 2015, 08:44:03 AM

If many people ask to a big exchange (like bittrex) to add the coin, is there a chance it works ?
woot

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2015, 02:09:46 AM

If many people ask to a big exchange (like bittrex) to add the coin, is there a chance it works ?

Yes! If people ask thats how they decide, send them an email or tweet them and request
jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:10:14 AM

Done for me!
origin12

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:32:08 AM

Yes! If people ask thats how they decide, send them an email or tweet them and request

Bittrex also lets people to pay to add a coin. They say they are taking payment for something else but it's really to get a coin on the exchange.
jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
February 26, 2015, 11:36:01 AM

aptcoin should send a request to bittrex if not already done.

https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-01-10-15
woot

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 04, 2015, 12:08:34 AM

If people are interested we should start a pool to bay the 3btc to get fetured, ill pledge .5 BTC
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 11:58:01 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2015, 02:29:56 AM by oldcoinguru

This coin looks like it's still alive.

CPU only.

addnode=45.32.67.42
addnode=108.61.194.182
BogdanEraser

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 21, 2015, 07:29:01 AM

And any exchanges?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 27, 2015, 03:50:15 AM

Why has this coin been abandoned? It's great for people who don't have huge mining rigs to actually still be able to mine coins and get rewards from CPU mining!! Please Dev of this coin don't give up and comeback and let's get this coin put onto an exchange because I like it Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 01:24:10 AM

Does anyone still mine this coin? I started too and then my wallet stopped syncing but I still have a connection so if anyone else has this wallet could they start them up again and lets get this coin back on track Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 06:57:49 AM

Does anyone still mine this coin? I started too and then my wallet stopped syncing but I still have a connection so if anyone else has this wallet could they start them up again and lets get this coin back on track Smiley Cheers

I remember this coin.  I still have some that I mined.  

I just synced up with the nodes that were provided by oldcoinguru and my balance was still there.  I mined a few blocks as well.  There are many coins that have been around for awhile with loyal followings keeping the blockchains going.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:04:04 AM

I just synced up with the nodes that were provided by oldcoinguru and my balance was still there.  I mined a few blocks as well.  There are many coins that have been around for awhile with loyal followings keeping the blockchains going.
Ya that's what I found weird is this coin still works perfectly fine I already mined a few thousand and have got some other people interested into this coin so where is the Dev of it and maybe we can work on getting this puppy listed somewhere Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:20:37 AM

Ya that's what I found weird is this coin still works perfectly fine I already mined a few thousand and have got some other people interested into this coin so where is the Dev of it and maybe we can work on getting this puppy listed somewhere Cheesy Cheers

I think the dev is gone.  

Sent a message and haven't heard a response.

Last Active:   February 07, 2015, 10:27:31 AM
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 07:42:33 AM

I think the dev is gone.  

Hmmm weird well I can't see why he would just up and abandon a perfectly good working coin lol But maybe someone else could take over this coin and get it up and running again Smiley I mean we are only at block 75k roughly so there is still lots of Aptcoins to go around for everyone Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

MickyCOB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:35:45 AM

I think the dev is gone.  

Hmmm weird well I can't see why he would just up and abandon a perfectly good working coin lol But maybe someone else could take over this coin and get it up and running again Smiley I mean we are only at block 75k roughly so there is still lots of Aptcoins to go around for everyone Cheesy Cheers

I am still mining to thanks to @NoobKidOnTheBlock Smiley I also think some body should pick up where the Dev left off if he/she isn't working on it any more. Its a real Good coin easy mineable for any1. If there was a pool i would mine there too getting listed on a exchange would be great Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 05:40:50 AM

Yes I definitely know for a fact that there have been a couple more people who have picked Aptcoin up and started mining this coin again because I haven't been hitting blocks as often as usual but that's okay that's a good thing in my eyes Smiley Let's just hope someone can contact the Dev and maybe we can fire this coin back up and get it going again and get this puppy listed onto an exchange Cheesy That would be an alright thing to have happen Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DuckYeah!

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 05:32:00 PM

Why has this coin been abandoned? It's great for people who don't have huge mining rigs to actually still be able to mine coins and get rewards from CPU mining!! Please Dev of this coin don't give up and comeback and let's get this coin put onto an exchange because I like it Smiley Cheers

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219043 - CPU Mineable
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 06:18:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1219043 - CPU Mineable
Ya but how far along is it already through the POW? I'm just curious

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇