Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:31:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][APT] Aptcoin★ASIC Resistant Scrypt In-Motion(NM) w/Aptcurve Retargeting  (Read 56717 times)
oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:23:03 AM

Block explorer

http://45.32.67.42

Nice work mate block explorer up and running  Smiley

It's not my work.  I used some open source software provided by dreamwatcher for the block explorer  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1088291.0

jojo_le_haricot

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:01:47 PM

Nice to see that this coin is not dead  Smiley

With this block explorer it should be easier to find an exchange no ? and where is the dev ?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 25, 2015, 02:03:33 AM

Nice to see that this coin is not dead  Smiley

With this block explorer it should be easier to find an exchange no ? and where is the dev ?
I think the Dev is gone to be honest but it would kick ass to maybe get a website and a block explorer set up for this coin and get it moving again because I've been mining it for a while now and I am able to hit blocks so wouldn't mind finding somewhere to trade this gem Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2015, 03:54:57 PM

exange?
benjy33
Legendary

Activity: 1339
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2015, 01:56:42 AM

coin dead?
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 08, 2015, 06:57:51 AM

The coin works perfectly fine I just believe that it doesn't have a Dev behind it anymore so there really isn't anyone looking to get it added to an exchange but I'm sure if there is enough interest and people start promoting the coin that it could get listed onto an exchange Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 04:49:13 PM

You know if this coin has a working blockexplorer and a good community behind it then if a website was created for it we could submit it for voting on Cryptopia to get listed there for trading folks Smiley That would be a good place for this coin to be and get traded Cheesy Let me know what you guys think Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 07:29:02 AM

I think I just want an exchange (a real one)  Grin
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 14, 2015, 04:02:57 PM

Well what do you consider a real exchange mate? Just curious as to what your ideas are to finding an exchange?Huh

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 08:46:52 AM

Well what do you consider a real exchange mate? Just curious as to what your ideas are to finding an exchange?Huh

For me a good exchange is one that had no problem of fraud until now (fox ex : bittrex, poloniex, ccex...)

I'm just a simple user, I know that without website or many users to promote the coin it's a dead one, but I do not have the skills to create this website, I can just promote this coin as a user through of my posts on forums. I also support the network with my wallet opened h24  Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:53:43 PM

For me a good exchange is one that had no problem of fraud until now (fox ex : bittrex, poloniex, ccex...)

I'm just a simple user, I know that without website or many users to promote the coin it's a dead one, but I do not have the skills to create this website, I can just promote this coin as a user through of my posts on forums. I also support the network with my wallet opened h24  Smiley

I can see Bittrex and Poloniex on that list but C-cex mate?? Really?? That site is fishier than a fucking Long John's Silvers mate Tongue But anyways it doesn't matter to me what exchange AptCoin could get listed on because I'd just be happy to have it listed somewhere to trade that's all I could care about Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

oldcoinguru

Activity: 176
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2015, 08:20:18 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2015, 10:25:41 AM by oldcoinguru

Block explorer

http://45.32.67.42

Nice work mate block explorer up and running  Smiley

I will be forced to stop hosting the block explorer in one month without someone stepping up.  PM me if you want to help.  Or post here.

I will upgrade the block explorer in the meantime.  There will be unexpected downtime.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 07:54:24 AM

We really need to generate more interest into this coin because it works perfectly fine and if someone took it over it could get listed easily onto an exchange Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:26:55 AM

We really need to generate more interest into this coin because it works perfectly fine and if someone took it over it could get listed easily onto an exchange Smiley

I agree. But who can take a domain name and make an "official website" ?
I really want to help but with my knowledges I just can help for the french translation or financially by giving some aptcoin to those who work.
jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
January 17, 2016, 02:25:02 PM

I received a message from aptcoin creator, he is still alive ! let's see if he is still involved in the project and what will happen...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
January 18, 2016, 07:42:08 AM

I received a message from aptcoin creator, he is still alive ! let's see if he is still involved in the project and what will happen...
That would be awesome if he was still interested in the project cause there is nothing wrong with this coin and we could get it listed onto an exchange and it could do something I'm sure of it Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

aptcoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2016, 03:19:38 AM

It's been a while  Wink

Thanks for sticking around and keeping this coin going.  I saw some messages from a few of you recently and wanted to point out a few things:

• Aptcoin is based on real technology developed by us and not simply cloned from other coins.
  • Aptcoin has not been on a real exchange* and has never been pumped or dumped, that was never the intent.
  • Aptcoin did not have the early following we anticipated, and the community was not there to help sustain the development further.

*NOTE: Aptcoin is on Askcoin.net (<--- SCAM site).  Please DO NOT try to deposit any coins there because they will be lost forever.  I've heard that the support will not answer any requests or return any amounts.  Someone verified that sending a small amount of APT to their account wallet just swallows the coins and they never appear in the balance.  Don't be fooled.  You've been warned.

That said, if all of you are willing to help out, I think we can make this work!

I've already put back up some full nodes to keep the network well meshed.  The block explorer mentioned on this page earlier is very nice, thanks for doing that.  If anyone has web or wordpress skills and can volunteer a site, we could certainly use it.

Does anyone have ideas on what will help spark this coin further?
jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
January 25, 2016, 02:32:32 PM

Do you already have a domain name ? like aptcoin.blabla ?
aptcoin (OP)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2016, 02:03:17 AM

Do you already have a domain name ? like aptcoin.blabla ?

No, we are looking for the community to help chip-in if there's interest in this coin.  We provided significant development at the start and since it didn't catch on, we moved on.  I'm willing to help out as needed if people are into this coin though.
jojo_le_haricot

View Profile
February 10, 2016, 08:01:58 AM

I think it didn't catch on at start because no work on announcement (update of the first post, website...) and less than 6 months between the launch of the coin and your disappearance during more than a year without any news.

So your message sounds like "guys, make my job, invest, and I withdraw profits"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: