Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:02:40 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [0/500 LEFT] ★ .999 FINE COPPER - 0.1 BITCOIN - CRYPTOLATOR PHYSICAL BITCOIN ★  (Read 17740 times)
Cryptolator (OP)

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 02:06:39 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 12:46:41 AM by Cryptolator

UPDATED
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 12:48:37 AM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 01:01:21 AM by Cryptolator

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:12:00 AM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

when will we be seeing the new design?  Grin

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 02:08:09 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 02:31:51 PM by Cryptolator

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

when will we be seeing the new design?  Grin

I'm currently trying to figure out a way to make it.

I've lost my job a few months ago and it's kinda hard for me to get all the money needed to do the next design.

The other problem is the Canadian Dollars value vs USD, it's so low that it make the project to cost even higher.

I really want to make the next series (Which would be 100 x 1 ounce silver coins), this would cost me a total of around 7000$ (Design, Plaster Sculpt, Dies, Box, Holo, Certificate, Air-tite and coins), so I would have to sell them around 89$ each to make a little profit and covering the working hours of me and my dad (Yeah, I make them with my dad, Tongue)

That's about it... I hope to find a way to be able to make it :/

DaveF
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 6347

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2015, 03:05:44 PM

You should change the title of the thread to 0 /500 left.
This way people know they are gone. And you can judge interest in the next ones.

Also, (and this is just my view), there are a lot of the 1oz rounds. Go for something different.
-Dave

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
bithalo
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1017

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 04:30:09 PM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

I've lost my job a few months ago and it's kinda hard for me to get all the money needed to do the next design.

The other problem is the Canadian Dollars value vs USD, it's so low that it make the project to cost even higher.

I really want to make the next series (Which would be 100 x 1 ounce silver coins), this would cost me a total of around 7000$ (Design, Plaster Sculpt, Dies, Box, Holo, Certificate, Air-tite and coins), so I would have to sell them around 89$ each to make a little profit and covering the working hours of me and my dad (Yeah, I make them with my dad, Tongue)

Hope things work out for you.  I really liked your first version.  

Looking forward to the next design.  You could always gauge interest, take a small up front amount for preorder and/or have people put money up front in escrow so you know you have orders.

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:22:36 PM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

there were some really nice bitcoin designers such as the Ant 1 oz and the 2 oz bitcoin from mrBau.  they designed  for Coinographic but they went bankrupt so these designers did not get paid. you can get complete this project with Cryptolator name on it.  it is faster and cheaper . Cost much less than $7000 for sure.
miffman
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005

PGP ID: 78B7B84D

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 05:56:35 PM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

there were some really nice bitcoin designers such as the Ant 1 oz and the 2 oz bitcoin from mrBau.  they designed  for Coinographic but they went bankrupt so these designers did not get paid. you can get complete this project with Cryptolator name on it.  it is faster and cheaper . Cost much less than $7000 for sure.

definitely the 1oz silver or gold ant. that looks legit.

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
BitBlender 

█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
█ 
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 08:32:53 PM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

I would love to see the Coinographic 1B "Ant" and 2B "B" designs that never got made be done by a legit maker.  It may save time and design costs for the coin maker, get the designers Mr Bau and Martin Lauritsen some compensation and satisfaction for their work, and the community finally gets to see these great designs made. 

Co-author to the Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins.  More details can be found at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2767515.0
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 09:07:47 PM
Last edit: February 21, 2015, 09:29:24 PM by Cryptolator

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

there were some really nice bitcoin designers such as the Ant 1 oz and the 2 oz bitcoin from mrBau.  they designed  for Coinographic but they went bankrupt so these designers did not get paid. you can get complete this project with Cryptolator name on it.  it is faster and cheaper . Cost much less than $7000 for sure.

I already have the design in head and that is not what would cost the most (Around 800$ from the artist who made the first design based on my rough design), the Sculpt and Die are where the money goes (Except when you only put a B on a coin Tongue), my coins are really high quality and have a lot of details, I would never go to anything that does not meet or exceed the first edition quality.

My design would be awesome and kinda related two the first design (Completely different design tho)

Yeah, maybe I could escrow pre-orders, but I would need at least 50% of the coins pre-sold in order to make it.

If you have ideas on how I could manage that I will be happy to get your suggestion ! Smiley

Gladdy

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 10:37:54 PM

GONE.
NO MORE COINS LEFT.

I would gladly put down the pre-order BTC in the escrow if Cryptolator can get the Ant 1oz and the B 1oz design .  Those are cool designs.   I am pretty sure the bitcointalk community would support your projects and do a pre-order thru an escrow.  The problem with the Coinographic is they put an extraodinary super high premium on their coins that they don't get much orders.
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2015, 11:45:46 PM

I would gladly put down the pre-order BTC in the escrow if Cryptolator can get the Ant 1oz and the B 1oz design .  Those are cool designs.   I am pretty sure the bitcointalk community would support your projects and do a pre-order thru an escrow.  The problem with the Coinographic is they put an extraodinary super high premium on their coins that they don't get much orders.

While those designs are cute and all, they does not mean anything, they are thoughtless and are not appealing to me in term of message or image. I've putted a lot of efforts and references in my first coin and I do think that it was the best design out of any crypto coins(I know it sounds pretentious, but it is more self satisfaction than anything Tongue). (BTW, What the hell does an ant have to do with Bitcoin(lafontaine fables, maybe...) , and the geared "B" is just lame in my opinion, and I guess, that's only my opinion and I do understand that some peoples like it)

Coinographic was doomed to fail from the beginning, don't know who was running that but it looked like they had some mathematical deficiency. (My two cents).

I am pretty sure that you would all like the next design.
Gladdy

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 12:44:49 AM

In term of messages, Cryptolator Unchained Series is the best 10 out of 10.  I love the story with the Pig, the Sheep, and the Crumpling bank...etc.

in term of Holo Design,  Caucasius is the best 10 out of 10 with a Honeycomb fool proof design.

in term of details and graphic,  the Ant is so far 9 out of 10.  just my humble opinion. !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
snarlpill

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2015, 01:23:22 AM

I loved the design and the amount of detail on the Unchained Series and am happy you are going with your personal design, I can't wait to see it and buy some.  Cool

As far as the ant design by Coinographic though, I am pretty sure it did have a meaning, some comparison Andreas Antonopoulos makes between Leafcutter Ants and Bitcoin. Not really sure what the comparison is exactly (I've heard it before), but he had them put on his book also.

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 03:35:50 AM

In term of messages, Cryptolator Unchained Series is the best 10 out of 10.  I love the story with the Pig, the Sheep, and the Crumpling bank...etc.

in term of Holo Design,  Caucasius is the best 10 out of 10 with a Honeycomb fool proof design.

in term of details and graphic,  the Ant is so far 9 out of 10.  just my humble opinion. !!!  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

My holo have been made by the same company Casascius used, they also have honeycomb temperproof security, they look pretty good too, but yeah, Casascius holo are probably a bit nicer than mine Tongue

Luckycoin90

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2015, 08:16:05 PM

when will you release your new design? Do you at least have a graphic rendering that you can post so we can give you inputs and more ideas. it helps out your project when the bitcointalk community participated to your project and get more publicity . I think it's good to promote your business.
Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:19:14 AM

What do you think about making a kickstarter for my next serie ?

It would be 90 silver coins with 20 early birds at 89$ and 70 coins at 99$

That would cover the whole process of making this coin and give me a bit of money for my time...

I need to know the interest so, if you are interested just say so in this thread and I'll at least proceed with the artwork creation (Drawing)
bithalo
Legendary

Star Wars Ep. 9 is here

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:31:28 AM

That would cover the whole process of making this coin and give me a bit of money for my time...

I need to know the interest so, if you are interested just say so in this thread and I'll at least proceed with the artwork creation (Drawing)

I would be interested in one.  A kickstarter isn't a bad idea if you're short on funds. 

Cryptolator (OP)

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:41:27 AM

I would be interested in one.  A kickstarter isn't a bad idea if you're short on funds. 

Yes I am, the Canadian dollars is so low, and I've lost my job a few months ago, so it is pretty ruff...
Gladdy

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 02:05:58 AM

sure. count me in.  I reserve the coin #1.   Wink Wink Wink Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: