Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:44:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289609 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
rhkazani1

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 07:59:31 PM

LXC dev is talking shit: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=703042.msg8458597#msg8458597

What a joke.  There is absolutely no comparison between LXC and SDC.  Has anyone read the PoD?  LXC dev does not even know how to code... he has to outsource.  Rynomster on the other hand, developed crypto's first p2p encrypted messaging system. 

To compare LXC to SDC is a joke.   Not to mention LXC's android wallet does not even stake.

He deleted that post, he is very quick on this, quicker than PayPro's Darren lol Cheesy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Schild_

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:00:36 PM

Talking about them = advertisement= service/assistance/favor !

RW-Stott

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:02:00 PM

Talking about them = advertisement

No its not.  LXC does not have a dev that knows how to code.  He admits this himself in the proof of developer.  Not only that, they have absolutely no features.  LXC does not have encrypted messaging, or stealth/anon.  All they have is a shitty android wallet that doesn't even work as intended. 

Schild_

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:06:49 PM

No its not.  LXC does not have a dev that knows how to code.  He admits this himself in the proof of developer.  Not only that, they have absolutely no features.  LXC does not have encrypted messaging, or stealth/anon.  All they have is a shitty android wallet that doesn't even work as intended.  

It is. We already know. We don't wanna fight with them, they are not our opponent!
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:08:17 PM

No its not.  LXC does not have a dev that knows how to code.  He admits this himself in the proof of developer.  Not only that, they have absolutely no features.  LXC does not have encrypted messaging, or stealth/anon.  All they have is a shitty android wallet that doesn't even work as intended. 

It is.

If anything, it's advertisement to not buy that shitty coin. 
Schild_

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:10:25 PM

No its not.  LXC does not have a dev that knows how to code.  He admits this himself in the proof of developer.  Not only that, they have absolutely no features.  LXC does not have encrypted messaging, or stealth/anon.  All they have is a shitty android wallet that doesn't even work as intended.  

It is.

If anything, it's advertisement to not buy that shitty coin.  

Advertisement is advertisement! Why do you think Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton are famous? For their great life achievement? Na, they are famous because people love to talk about them. So now lets stop talking about you know which coin,  wish them the best, like this we don't lose our energy and move forward. Cheesy
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 08:13:57 PM

Also note, we have updated our website.

http://www.shadowcoin.co/

rynomster

Just saw this!  New website looks great!
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 09:16:04 PM

Tutorial for ios wallet on Shadowcoin by TheNightMan

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:26:53 PM

Release: ShadowGo - iOS

We are pleased to present to you ShadowGo, our iOS mobile wallet!  ShadowGo (iOS) is the first fully functional iOS mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers.

You may download it below for the appropriate iOS version and follow the instructions included, or wait until it is available on the App Store.  Please keep in mind that this release is currently available for jailbroken devices, and that it will only be available for download on the App Store once Apple approves it.

Also note that we will be continually improving our mobile experience with frequent updates.  Enjoy!

Here are some screenshots:

Download:
http://shadowcoin.co/downloads/shadowgo-ios.zip

Code:
INSTRUCTIONS:

Jailbreak iOS
Install Cydia
Install OpenSSH (Cydia)
Install SpringBoard (Cydia)
unzip shadowgo-ios-beta.zip
Get your IP address from WiFi
Download Filezilla
SFTP into your phone (sftp://ip | root | alpine | 22)
go to /private/var/stash/
Look into each folder to find a folder called "Applications"
Upload ShadowGo.app into Applications folder
Set FilePermissions on ShadowGo.app folder to 777
Reboot
Open App Switcher on phone (Double click home button)
Swipe up on Home screen card
Click Restart
Run ShadowGo

We are also able to build a development version for about 10 iOS devices.
For that I would need your UDID, which you can find at http://whatsmyudid.com/

Please go to http://shadowhangout.com/topic/84/shadowgo-ios-released for further discussions.

rynomster

Huge!! The FIRST fully functional iOS mobile wallet!!!  Can't wait for zk-snarks and lite-mode!

Why isn't this in the app store? I don't want to jailbreak my Iphone, makes it buggy as hell and my Iphone warranty is void once I jailbreak. Could you please get this to the app store, Apple's allowing crypto apps in the app store.

Thanks.
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:28:40 PM

Why isn't this in the app store? I don't want to jailbreak my Iphone, makes it buggy as hell and my Iphone warranty is void once I jailbreak. Could you please get this to the app store, Apple's allowing crypto apps in the app store.

Thanks.

It's not available in the app store yet because it has not yet been approved by Apple.  Do you think Apple just lets anyone post apps whenever they want?  No, there is a process and all submitted apps must be approved first by Apple before they are made available for download.
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:30:19 PM

Thanks.

It's not available in the app store yet because it has not yet been approved by Apple.  Do you think Apple just lets anyone post apps whenever they want?  No, there is a process and all submitted apps must be approved first by Apple before they are made available for download.

Has it been submitted?
RW-Stott

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:32:41 PM

Thanks.

It's not available in the app store yet because it has not yet been approved by Apple.  Do you think Apple just lets anyone post apps whenever they want?  No, there is a process and all submitted apps must be approved first by Apple before they are made available for download.

Has it been submitted?

Can't say for sure but it appears so judging from rynomster's announcement.  At any rate, I am sure it will be available in the App Store in a day or two (I think it usually can take this long, or sometimes longer.  Not too sure though).
fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:46:22 PM

doesnt get cheaper than this! Smiley

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Schild_

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:46:40 PM

Thanks.

Has it been submitted?

Can't say for sure but it appears so judging from rynomster's announcement.  At any rate, I am sure it will be available in the App Store in a day or two (I think it usually can take this long, or sometimes longer.  Not too sure though).

I think he told me so yeah...
ffmad
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 10:14:49 PM

Thanks.

It's not available in the app store yet because it has not yet been approved by Apple.  Do you think Apple just lets anyone post apps whenever they want?  No, there is a process and all submitted apps must be approved first by Apple before they are made available for download.

Has it been submitted?

Can't say for sure but it appears so judging from rynomster's announcement.  At any rate, I am sure it will be available in the App Store in a day or two (I think it usually can take this long, or sometimes longer.  Not too sure though).

For an app you might need much more than a week, especially for a crypto wallet app.

A fast submitting to app store is 7 days, and for work i've submitted an app on App store, it had taken 1 month ...  Roll Eyes

If you want the app without jailbreaking, give Rynomster your UDID, as said in the end of the announcement http://shadowhangout.com/topic/84/announcement-shadowgo-ios-released

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
.Infinite .
.Markets.
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zing96

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:19:38 PM

Installed on iPad Air. Syncing now!
ItsNotMe

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:23:36 PM

Thanks.

Has it been submitted?

Can't say for sure but it appears so judging from rynomster's announcement.  At any rate, I am sure it will be available in the App Store in a day or two (I think it usually can take this long, or sometimes longer.  Not too sure though).

For an app you might need much more than a week, especially for a crypto wallet app.

A fast submitting to app store is 7 days, and for work i've submitted an app on App store, it had taken 1 month ...  Roll Eyes

If you want the app without jailbreaking, give Rynomster your UDID, as said in the end of the announcement http://shadowhangout.com/topic/84/announcement-shadowgo-ios-released

Yes...it takes a while for App Store to approve crypto apps (maybe weeks). Downloaded iOS...fucking awesome! Encrypted messaging, stealth in a great looking wallet right there on Mobile...wow! Rynomster you kicking ass.
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:41:33 PM

If you want the iOS app without jailbreaking, give Rynomster your UDID, as said in the end of the announcement http://shadowhangout.com/topic/84/announcement-shadowgo-ios-released
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:42:17 PM

Installed on iPad Air. Syncing now!

OOoooOOOoo post a pic when you can
ItsNotMe

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:13:07 PM

Android and iOS full feature mobile wallets...Released.

These wallets stake, have encrypted messaging and stealth addresses.

We've just published ShadowGo, our Android wallet, to the Google Play store.

ShadowGo is a fully functional mobile wallet that supports staking, p2p encrypted messaging, and stealth transfers.

Installation guide for iOS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9Gybb--HUw&feature=youtu.be (Thanks to TheNightMan)

Android screenshots:

iOS screenshots:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: