Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 612 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SDC] ShadowCash | Welcome to the UMBRA  (Read 1289610 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coolstoryteller

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:33:55 PM

is shadow coin will have cryptonote anon as rumor?
if it's true please sell all your coins now.

This is false. Go back to your shitcoin thread and wait for Shadow to release innovation so your dev can search and replace again.

"Buy, sell, trade, chat. Leave nothing but a Shadow." - www.shadow.cash

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LongAndShort
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:34:31 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of their posts are remotely on topic or factual.

They followed me here because i'm creating a debate in their stealthcoin thread that has nothing to do with shadow other then i have had enough of their project and toxic community roping in suckers with smoke and mirrors to sell them coins for something that is doomed to fail because it is junk scam vapowrware.

I have had enough of them staining the anon networks name with their junk because someone is pumping their markets. People are looking and all they are seeing is a bunch of children and they are representing number #1 anon coin in some votes which makes me sick because it is clearly fake  to most of the anon crowd but newcomers dont know this and instantly judge the standard based on their behaviour.

And it effects the whole anon community but i have not mentioned shadow once. So you can see how pathetic they are coming here to attempt to create problems..So please don't acknowledge their existence and we will get them deleted asap
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:35:30 PM

Guys, could we please stay on topic and stop the childish behaviour.

To O_Ohama:

The lite version for Desktop is out, however, the lite version for ShadowGo (Mobile devices) is not yet out. As you might have noticed we pride ourselves on delivering products that actually work. Innovations take more time than simply copy pasting code from other opensource sources and this means that roadmaps, however hard we try to keep them on target, will run longer.

This does not in any way mean we will not deliver on our promises. We will, but our priority is not to satisfy some sort of pre-set date. Our priority is to deliver innovations that work and do what they are intended for. If you can't wait for these innovations there are plenty more coins that have promises and only half deliver (or don't at all) on them.

The next step is the ZK-Snark implementation as we recognize that this is the most important step of all. If you like what we're doing: invest. However, if you want your money to 10x in a day... then don't. We are working on a longterm ecosystem with the anonymity space.

A couple of accomplishments:
- First PoS Lite in the world.
- First HTML5 wallet in the world

Yes. We like being first. We also like releasing software that actually works.

Patience my young padawan. Patience.

---

Also: I reckon this topic will get a little cleaning soon. Also, I'd like everyone here that is a part of the Shadow community to not fud other coins. No need for some lame ass coinwar. I've had those enough in the past and i've grown past that stage. Be respectfull to others and they will return the favor.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
erok

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:36:20 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of them are remotely on topic or factual.

They followed me here because i'm creating a debate in their stealthcoin thread that has nothing to do with shadow other then i have had enough of their project and toxic community roping in suckers with smoke and mirrors to sell them coins for something that is doomed to fail because it is junk scam vapowrware.

I have had enough of them staining the anon networks name with their junk because someone is pumping their markets. People are looking and all they are seeing is a bunch of children and they are representing number #1 anon coin in some votes which makes me sick because it is clearly fake  to most of the anon crowd but newcomers dont know this and instantly judge the standard based on their behaviour.

And it effects the whole anon community but i have not mentioned shadow once. So you can see how pathetic they are coming here to attempt to create problems..So please don't acknowledge their existence and we will get them deleted asap
NO they followed you here because you are fudding them. Please stop or at the very least take shadow out of your signature... ffs

"the destruction of privacy widens the existing power imbalance between the ruling factions and everyone else" -- Julian Assange
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:43:51 PM

stealthcoin implemented cryptonote+chandran signatures

It did? When?
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:45:18 PM

This is false. Go back to your shitcoin thread and wait for Shadow to release innovation so your dev can search and replace again.

as long showdsocoin don't use cryptonote then we're all good. stealthcoin implemented cryptonote+chandran signatures

Oh man. You're a dipshit plain and simple. Show us code and proof. You have vapor that's all. Your entire project is search and replace. GTFO. Lulz. If you're gonna troll at least have some style. I respect trolls with style.. you? You're just a disgrace to the art.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:50:02 PM

stealthcoin implemented cryptonote+chandran signatures

It did? When?

my bad i spell wrong, it's implementing

NASA is planning a manned mission to Mars. Maybe Stealthcoin will be finished around the same time

Cornett

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:50:24 PM

Leave those crappy coins like XST alone. We should don't care about it. Lets concentrate on SDC community

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:50:42 PM

I suggest stop quoting these guys because when the mod returns we will have most of them deleted because none of them are remotely on topic or factual.

NO they followed you here because you are fudding them. Please stop or at the very least take shadow out of your signature... ffs

Everything ive said is true, fact! I have not mentioned shadow once to them in the xst thread. I am bringing up facts in their thread as a crypto community member! And that does not justify them coming to this thread and playing games just because i have a chat post history of shadow  and a sig with some shadow links are you really trying to condone that! Are you really saying that! That its ok to do!..bonkers if you ask me.

I'm exposing the smoke and mirrors and you justify them coming here completely offtopic..cmon thats a joke isn't it? What i've been saying in the xst thread has nothing to do with shadow....except that stealthcoin is embarrassing the entire anon networks! You are either for that or against it and its clear you seem to condone it and understand it so you're just as bad!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:53:13 PM

as long showdsocoin don't use cryptonote then we're all good. stealthcoin implemented cryptonote+chandran signatures

Oh man. You're a dipshit plain and simple. Show us code and proof. You have vapor that's all. Your entire project is search and replace. GTFO. Lulz. If you're gonna troll at least have some style. I respect trolls with style.. you? You're just a disgrace to the art.

just hope and cross fingers, shadowcoin not going to have cryptonote. instead of accusing stealthcoin copying your shitcoin, it would be the opposite. so this is why i hope your shitcoin never ever going to have cryptonote as it die when it coming out. this is good for you guys.

Zzzzz. I just hear you saying Shadow is a shitcoin, yet your project is using our code. Does that make Stealthcoin a shitandpisscoin?

Let's get a few things out of the way. Shadow would never use any of your shitandpisscoin code. Everything here outside of the initial fork has been originally authored.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 08:57:42 PM

That was embarrassing to me and XST.  

I promise to dig deeper and come up with some scary shit...only low hanging fruit so far...

More coming soon... Lower your buy orders....

Omaha the only thing embarrassing is associating yourself with anything the EmillionmanBot is involved with.

Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:03:22 PM

Everything ive said is true, fact! I have not mentioned shadow once to them in the xst thread. I am bringing up facts in their thread as a crypto community member! And that does not justify them coming to this thread and playing games just because i have a chat post history of shadow  and a sig with some shadow links are you really trying to condone that! Are you really saying that! That its ok to do!..bonkers if you ask me.

I'm exposing the smoke and mirrors and you justify them coming here completely offtopic..cmon thats a joke isn't it? What i've been saying in the xst thread has nothing to do with shadow....except that stealthcoin is embarrassing the entire anon networks! You are either for that or against it and its clear you seem to condone it and understand it so you're just as bad!

we're all good, just remembered to remind showdow dev to never ever implementing cryptonote, stealthcoin already call it first crytonote+chandran signatures. we all should clear about this.

Wow man you are a rare breed of idiot. I'll go ahead and call out telepathic cryptocurrency transfers right now, so I can take the credit for any future developments in the field.

Bytecoin called out Cryptonote first and developed it. Chandran Signatures was called out by the group that authored the paper on it. Doodling on Photoshop has nothing to do with either of them.

Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:11:04 PM

we're all good, just remembered to remind showdow dev to never ever implementing cryptonote, stealthcoin already call it first crytonote+chandran signatures. we all should clear about this.

Wow man you are a rare breed of idiot. I'll go ahead and call out telepathic cryptocurrency transfers right now, so I can take the credit for any future developments in the field.

Bytecoin called out Cryptonote first and developed it. Chandran Signatures was called out by the group that authored the paper on it. Doodling on Photoshop has nothing to do with either of them.

Only now I'm starting to realize that 95% of Stealthcoin-holders are silly people. They do not understand anything in anon-crypto technologies

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:48:54 PM

Nah there are lots of good people at XST. If you bought a stack you'd feel different.

I believe you there Omaha. I think you're an alright dude as I have nothing against you. There's lots of good people in every community.. I look past people's financial attachments to questionable projects and educate them on the facts. The issue stems from developers overstating claims and people blindly following them. Misleading marketing is a form of scamming that in a regular business the company and dev team would be liable in a court of law.

Cornett

★ IT's Party Time! ★

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 09:54:33 PM

Nah there are lots of good people at XST. If you bought a stack you'd feel different.

I bought XST at 1100. After a week i sold it at 9500 when i learned more stuff about XST developers and made the full code-research. And now i'm going to stop talking about this coin here

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
00Smurf

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:22:39 PM

Why the price is going badly down?

SDC community members trolling other coin threads.

SDC Fanboys buying their own sell orders at mintpal to try and pump up the volume.  It backfired and now investors are dumping.  

that and this:

You still haven't answered my question. How big is the blockchain exactly compared to BTC and other coins Omaha? Data is much better than gifs of poor obese people.

Delete the android app including blockchain from your phone, then install fresh and see how big it is yourself.  I stopped after I calculated it would take 14-16hrs using 4G connection and who knows how much data? Some phones cant even download the SDC blockchain before running out of storage space.   See the gif.
So the answer is you don't even know so you are acting like a child. FUD. dismissed. get a better phone.

Take my advice and try it yourself, then you will see the truth.

i just did it now. took 10 mins to sync over verizon 4glte.

edit** took 32 mins, including download time of the app and install.

You didnt delete the blockchain and start fresh, or else you telling a straight up lie.  Which is it?

uninstalled the app, from application management. I have very fast 4glte i am right next to a tower and i have grandfathered unlimited data that is not throttled.

Either way, for those with slower connections, yes a full blockchain sync will prolly take longer, just like downloading a file on a slow connection takes longer that fast connection. BUt your main issue you raised was that the block chain was going to use up your entire data package because it was taking you 10-14 hours to sync. You complained because of blockchain bloat (which would imply that the chain is in the GB's of size) which in reality the chain is 172mb in size as of right now. And thats as reported on my samsung galaxy S5.

Even on a desktop a full sync takes a while, for any coin if doing a full blockchain sync. If you want a fast desktop sync you either download the blockdb file from someone and paste it into your data folder for the wallet. Or you can run lite mode on the sdc desktop wallet and you have a super fast sync.

Now later this month when lite-mode is updated to the mobile devices they will have the super fast sync as well. As of now any mobile wallet for any coin doing a full sync will take a while depending on the age of the coin. Go try a full sync of the lxc chain on their mobile wallet.
LongAndShort
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2014, 10:45:23 PM

yes, you're correct. now stealthcoin is the first trying to have cryptonote and chandran signatures, are we cleared on this?

The two are unlinkable...Are we clear on this. It is not going to happen hondo hasn't proved he can do that at all. He hasn't researched it and has just announced its on the roadmap....=vaporware. He has not earn't the credibility for people to trust he can do it! Did i mention its unlinkable!? Are we clear now?
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:47:09 AM

so whats next is shadowcash land

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Coolstoryteller

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 01:52:51 AM

Next up is our ShadowSend zero knowledge update xD

Wheatclove

Activity: 606

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 02:53:06 AM

Next up is our ShadowSend zero knowledge update xD

Which everyone seems to be oblivious of!
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 612 »
  Print  

Jump to: