Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: dice.ninja - Now with Plinko!  (Read 84625 times)
T04D (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

.ninja is a domain? Awesome. by the way your site is pretty cool as well.

Thank you!

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇    SIG CAMPAIGN  ▎ ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞   ▎THREAD    ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BBmmBB

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:27:19 PM

site down? do they log i.p. addresses here? ... seems to go against the whole idea of bitcoin being a pseudo-anonymous type thing and all ... Roll Eyes

https://i.imgur.com/C5H5f11.png

You were told multiple times you would be IP banned if you did not stop lying about having our site place a max bet for you. You did not, and were given a refund on your losses and two minutes time for withdrawal. We're really sick of you trying to scam us and rather offended by your frequent accusations of foul play, especially in the current online gambling environment created by recent events. We've given you a full refund out of our own pockets. You've also given me negative trust on this forum, more than you even deposited to dice.ninja, so that is plainly another of your lies. We do not want your patronage and you have been permanently banned from accessing our site from any of your known IP's, I would appreciate it if you removed the negative trust on my account, but otherwise I do not wish to hear from you further.

Good day, sir.

I NEVER SIGNED UP TO BE PART OF YOUR PHISHING SCAM!

I REPORTED A BUG AND KINDLY REMOVED THE NEGATIVE TRUST ON YOUR ACCOUNT!!!

I DO WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO LOG MY I.P. ADDRESS!!!

~WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/hsflip.gif
BBmmBB

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:34:47 PM

site down? do they log i.p. addresses here? ... seems to go against the whole idea of bitcoin being a pseudo-anonymous type thing and all ... Roll Eyes

(Image, see posts above)

You were told multiple times you would be IP banned if you did not stop lying about having our site place a max bet for you. You did not, and were given a refund on your losses and two minutes time for withdrawal. We're really sick of you trying to scam us and rather offended by your frequent accusations of foul play, especially in the current online gambling environment created by recent events. We've given you a full refund out of our own pockets. You've also given me negative trust on this forum, more than you even deposited to dice.ninja, so that is plainly another of your lies. We do not want your patronage and you have been permanently banned from accessing our site from any of your known IP's, I would appreciate it if you removed the negative trust on my account, but otherwise I do not wish to hear from you further.

Good day, sir.

That's imho a rather bad idea to pay a known scammer. Didnt he earlier try to get you to pay back a "accidently lost all-in" bet and it turned out that his account didnt place ONE SINGLE BET ?
He's crying foul all the time to get free compensation. If it sometimes works, I dont see him stopping doing just that.

+1

you shouldn´t have paid him a single satoshi!
Regarding the negative trust on your account, nobody believes his trust ratings anyways, because nearly everyone knows he has been
trying to blackmail dice sites for months  Smiley

Keep up the good work (and don´t reward people like him for their blackmail attempts)  Smiley

WE FIGURED OUT THE "BUG" IT'S IF YOU CLICK IN THE BET AMOUNT THE WRONG WAY IT ROUNDS UP TO YOUR MAX BANKROLL AMOUNT!..TRY IT YOURSELF!!!

SO IF YOU PUT 300 IN STEAD OF 300SATOSHI IT SCREWS YOU..

I BET SO FAST THE THING GLITCHES OUT EVERY 100TH ROLL OR SOMETHING?

:\

HMMMM
snuffish

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 02:56:31 PM

Good day, sir.

That actually happend to me at PrimeDice ~1 year ago, the missclick on the "max bet" button. It feels that Stunna and other sites have that on purpose..
So I just missclicked the "max bet" button and discovered my misstake JUST when I pressed the bet-button.. I just wanted to kill myself when that happend. I actually won the bet and won a huge amounts of coins (for me at least).

Haven't feel so lucky under my whole "gambling career".

T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 03:02:39 PM

(SEE ABOVE FOR IMAGE)

Good day, sir.

I DO WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO LOG MY I.P. ADDRESS!!!

~WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

I SAID GOOD DAY!

T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:03:22 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2014, 04:14:52 PM by T04D

Sig campaign is up!

Come check it out and enroll:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776010.0

Hope it get's some more users, um, rolling in. Tongue

BBmmBB

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 04:51:49 PM

(SEE ABOVE FOR IMAGE)

Good day, sir.

~WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/hsflip.gif

I SAID GOOD DAY!

GOOD DAY NOTHING! YOU ARE VIOLATING MY RIGHT TO PRIVACY THE WHOLE POINT OF BITCOIN TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS RIGHT?..YOU HAVE MY I.P. ADDY LOGGED YOU TURKEY!!!!!

http://smilies.newcastlebeats.com/smilies/teefspank.gif
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 11:28:46 PM

Get those addy's and dice.ninja uid's posted in our pilot signature campaign:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=776010.0

make some free bitcoin, and look cool while you do it Smiley

omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:10:16 PM

congrats on the sig program. its good to start small and slowly build creditble posters

and remember every one thats gets appoved they officially become a Ninja
chalidore

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 03:41:12 PM

Sig campaign is great

Next step when you make more money is to hire designer to redesign your site.
omahapoker

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:40:23 PM

Sig campaign is great

one of the best designed dice sites iv seen
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 09:33:47 PM

Sig campaign is great

What don't you like about it?

T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:44:03 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:51:54 AM by T04D

Introducing Plinko bets:

Plinko game accepting investment, only at dice.ninja!

CoinRollin

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:52:24 PM

If a site is managing a business that invested hundreds of btcs, it needs to log your IP for security.

Also "Plinko bets" are great.
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:23:04 PM

Plinko is a big "borrowed idea" from luckyb.it, it just doesn't have the same flow and style. Add some more plinko features, that will make people want to play with you over luckyb.it

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 12:30:45 AM

Plinko is a big "borrowed idea" from luckyb.it, it just doesn't have the same flow and style. Add some more plinko features, that will make people want to play with you over luckyb.it

So we hadn't planned on rolling it out yet, but we feel like there's a lot of people that will be looking for a new site to play/invest pretty soon, and we can't figure out why more people aren't playing on our site so we thought we'd throw this up quick and flesh out the rest of the features as time goes on. We also "burrowed" dooglus's investment idea, which, afak, we are the only pachinko style game that supports investment.

dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:13:57 AM

Introducing Plinko bets:

https://i.imgur.com/RpYXhOB.png

Plinko game accepting investment, only at dice.ninja!

I saw some discussion about the house edge for Plinko:

and decided to calculate it for myself:

Code:
#!/usr/bin/env python

def factorial(x):
    if x < 2: return 1
    return x * factorial(x - 1)

def p(n, k): return factorial(n) / factorial(n - k)

def c(n, k): return p(n, k) / factorial(k)

def edge(row, payouts):
    t = 0
    p = 0.0
    l = len(payouts)
    for i in range(l):
        x = c(l-1, i)
        t += x
        p += payouts[i] * x
    print "%8s: %.6f%%" % (row, 100 - 100*p/t)

edge('green',  [ 22,   5,  3, 2, 1.4, 1.2, 1.1, 1,   0.4, 1,   1.1, 1.2, 1.4, 2,  3,  5,   22])
edge('yellow', [111,  38, 12, 5, 3,   1.4, 1,   0.5, 0.3, 0.5, 1,   1.4, 3,   5, 12,  38, 111])
edge('red',    [999, 130, 24, 9, 4,   2,   0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 0.2, 2,   4,   9, 24, 130, 999])

It gives these edges:

Code:
   green: 1.750488%
  yellow: 1.755676%
     red: 1.759033%

That is in agreement with the numbers Samurai posted in the chat.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:19:02 AM

I just noticed a small problem:

If I bet 0 BTC and watch the 'fancy bets', it shows me losing whether I win or lose the bet.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
twister

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 05:20:28 AM

what's the minimum cash-out? and are the withdrawals instant?

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
T04D (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:01:32 AM

I just noticed a small problem:

If I bet 0 BTC and watch the 'fancy bets', it shows me losing whether I win or lose the bet.

That's not really a bug, we figured since that ninja doesn't have any bitcoin he would probably commit the ancient Japanese ritualistic suicide rite known as "Seppuku".

Standing before those that loved and followed him, in the calm shade of the cherry blossom's pink petals, the ninja kneels on to a soft white cloth laid out in the middle of a quiet yard high in the mountains. He utters a haiku, his haiku, in an attempt to refine a life of feelings, experiences, thoughts and dreams, all of the essence of what we may treasure to be a unique human life accumulated such that they might be easily stamped into the minds and writings of those that remember him. He treasures his last breaths for a moment, then pulls the small blade he's carried from childhood, for no other purpose but to end his life with honor, and wipes the dust off the smooth steel into a black cloth so that he may die immaculately clean. Finally he splits open his stomach cutting first across it's width than up towards his heart with a look of resigned stoicism, unflinching in his pursuit of respect.

But just having it spin and fly up was way easier to animate... Plus I don't think ninja actually did that.

Okay, it's a bug.

what's the minimum cash-out? and are the withdrawals instant?

Withdrawals are instant, min cash-out is 0.0001 bitcoin, 0.001 litecoin!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: